Not Quite Sam Spade

Story Info
Classic pleasure to a willing cuckold.
2.8k words
3.47
25.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob and Julie (names changed of course), are two very good friends. They had been married 6 or 7 years at the time this happened. Considered an older couple depending on what side of forty you find yourself. They are both active in theater, and good-looking. For her age Julie is actually very good-looking. She has a soft slender body. All her parts are just the kind you would want to play with. As couples they and my wife have enjoyed a lot of suggestive conversation, so talking dirty was not out of the ordinary.

Rob was approaching his 50th birthday, and Julie wanted to do something really special, and she didn't feel she had been real successful in years past. Rob and I have been close for some time, so she thought I might have some insight. I did. The question was, was I brave/stupid enough to tell her. I was. But, it had to be handled carefully.

So here's the candid insight on Rob. Rob is one of those guys who gets incredibly aroused by the thoughts of his wife having sex with another guy. The more she initiates it the more exciting it is. He is always encouraging her to be flirtatious, and teasing me with how much I'd like to have her. I'm the same way he is. I don't know what we are supposed to call ourselves, but I think there are a lot of us.

Along with sex, Rob was into old stuff. He loves old music, and as a singer, sings a lot of old crooner tunes. He is also really into old movies (black and whites) particularly mysteries and detective movies.

Now the last two subjects are pretty easy to cover, but that first one is a little tricky. Some women don't seem to understand this aspect of us, actually I don't know if any women understand it. But, it is there nonetheless. So, I say to Julie "I notice that Rob gets all smiles when he catches you flirting with other guys." And, off she went "Yeah what is with that? He loves it when I tell him stories of the guys I've been with, and when I rub up close to guys, or show off. He'd love it if I'd fuck some guys brains out as long as I told him about it later." Sometimes you just get lucky.

Now I know what you're thinking, and yes I was thinking it too. I would have had her in a minute. You have no idea what restraint it took to offer this idea. But, it was a better idea, and he is my friend.

Now Julie was no stranger to sex before she met Rob, so this was plausible. I suggested that she stage a rendezvous, and have it photographed like a detective was following her. The photographs would all be black and white 8x10s. They would each be date and time stamped.. Then send the photographs to Rob in the classic manila envelope from the detective.

Silence... Then ... "I know just the guy, Rob doesn't know him. We dated a while back, and I wouldn't mind playing around with him again, and he'd probably be cool with the photos. Would you take the pictures?" Yes, there is a God.

The devil is in the details, and were we ever devilish. Black and white photos, shot with a long lens, photo shopped date and time stamps, realistically calculated. Shot in a remote outdoor location so it would be her car. A date and time chosen for the time stamps, that matched the weather for the day, and had her free at that time, on a day that was otherwise unremarkable, and Julie and Rob had sex that night, because "she" was horny. She also wore the dress from the photos that day.

Todd was/was not the guy's name that would be playing the role of lover, but there was one little twist. Julie was game for about anything, but didn't want him to actually fuck her. Oddly enough this was easier to accommodate than you would think.

Game Day ---------------------------------------------------------

So, Julie pulls her car into a little field next to a tree line and gets out wearing this great little white sundress. Todd walks up toward her, and meets her around the front of the car. He's got on a light jacket, and tie like he just came from the office. She slides her hands inside the jacket and has it right off. Next comes the tie and she starts down the shirt. He pushes her away a little stopping her. She takes both his hands, brings them down under her dress, and slides them up her sides, making him take her dress off under which she is wearing nothing at all. Ignoring the remaining buttons on his shirt, she starts on his pants. They are quickly off, and she drops to her knees and begins sucking his cock. She's going at it hard, not like it wasn't already when she got it out.

Then we had a little problem. He came. Given the way she was going at him it could have been that or what must have been some awesome memories, but we now had cum everywhere. I'd say it broke the tension, but clearly the only tension broken was his. I must admit I had my own tension going. So, we got some towels and got everyone cleaned up. Of course now she really was sucking him to get him hard. Todd's a good boy he responded rather quickly.

Next thing I know she's got him turned around with his back to the hood of the car. She pushes him back on the hood, and climbs up on. She pins his arms and plants her pussy right on his face. So, we've got his nose planted in her pussy, his chin sticking out her ass, and his cocking sticking in the air like a flag pole. I didn't get many pictures of this though.

This was too much for me, I let my cock out, and no sooner than I grabbed it, I was shooting cum all over the field. I have no idea how I got her attention, but when I looked up, Julie had turned her head, was staring at my cock, and laughing her ass off. I put my stuff away, and we both got back to business.

She climbed off Todd, and the car, and got back to the ground. She started sucking his cock again, then grabbed a condom from the ground, unwrapped it and unrolled it on Todd's cock. She then bent over the hood sticking her ass out, tensing her muscles to open her cheeks, and just stayed there for moment so I could get some good shots. Then Todd moved in behind.

Now I'm assuming Todd never entered her, but I couldn't really tell, and it didn't matter to me. Anyway, she began to sell it like he was in there, and presented one of the most amazing fake orgasms I've ever seen. Of course this time I knew it was fake since obviously all the others I'd ever seen must have been real.

As a last gesture, she turns around slips the condom off, and gives his cock a little kiss. Then she starts laughing again. I guess it was the obvious reaction to the whole situation. Todd however is standing there with his cock out and it is practically throbbing, and Julie noticed I had a major lump in my pants. But, she's a sport. She climbs back up on the hood on her hands and knees, sticks her ass in the air, and starts playing with her pussy. I get my stuff back out, and pretty soon we're, both coming on the bumper. Apparently Julie had gotten into the sprit, and kept going. Soon enough she was coming to. She comes pretty intensely when it's for real too.

So now everyone gets dressed, Julie gives Todd a kiss on the cheek, gets back in her car and drives off.

The Darkroom -------------------------------------------------

Hi ho hi ho it's off to Photoshop we go. I picked what I felt were the 18 best pictures, converted them to black and white, and cropped them. Quarter inch white borders completed the classic effect. Each one was dated and time stamped according to our plan. Then they were sealed in a manila envelope. Julie said she didn't want to see them until he did, so she didn't give anything away.

I can only imagine what it must have been like for him as he opened the envelope and examined each picture one at a time. I've lost a lot of fluids thinking about this.

Picture #1: 14:02 The arrival

The car is there with her standing out of it. Her light little sundress floats as it picks up a slight breeze. She is looking off at something else with a genuine eagerness. She looks truly beautiful.

Picture #2: 14:03 The greeting

This picture told the whole story about where we were going, and it was completely in Julie's expression. They stood facing each other but you could not take your eyes off her face. There was a commanding passion in those eyes that only a still photo can provide. You can get hard just staring at those eyes, and I'm pretty sure Rob did. This was going to be about sex.

Picture #3: 14:08 It begins

On it's own this picture is really a nothing, but following #2 it conveys one clear message. Julie was in charge. Her hands were buried deep in his jacket. She was going to using him for her pleasure.

Picture #4: 14:09 The dress comes off

There is a point when a dress comes off a woman over her head when her face is covered and all you see is her body (particularly if she is naked underneath). Yes it is horribly objectifying, but it is also raw and pure. It is the female form.

Picture #5: 14:11 The pants are going (long shot)

Naked before him her hands begin to work on his pants. This is going to keep going. Your stomach begins to tighten with anticipation. Juices begin to flow. Nipples tighten, and cocks harden.

Picture #6: 14:12 It's real (close up)

Faked and posed. Nudity yes, but not really sex. Not until you see a close up of your wife's face and another man's cock and nothing else do you believe it. Her eyes focused at the top of his shaft, her lips less than an inch form it's swollen head. Now is when you can scream stop, but this isn't live, it's history.

Picture #7: 14:12 It's really real

In it goes. In many ways a woman taking a man's cock in her mouth is a more deliberate and committed act than fucking. There is no doubt she sees what is happening, and is a willing if not an eager participant.

Picture #8: 14:15 More of a good thing

No casual gentle sex for Julie. This is the holy shit shot as his entire cock disappears into her mouth her lips squeezed tight against the base.

Picture #9: 14:17 Can't have too much of a good thing

One more shot for good measure. Julie touches the tip of her tongue to the slit right at the end of his cock. On it's own an art shot. In this case more of an Oh my God, what's next.

Picture #10: 14:18 Julie takes charge

This is a let's get serious take-charge picture. His shirt is gone, she has turned him around and his back is against the car. They are both naked with the only thing between them being his cock and her tits ( both coincidently at full attention ). Her outstretched hands grasp his shoulders and her eyes are staring straight into his giving the clear message that she is in charge.

Picture #11: 14:19 Climbing up

She has now pushed him onto the hood, and is beginning to climb up his body. This was actually a very awkward shot, but I really liked it. Her leg toward me was up and you could clearly see her pert ass hole. Her lips were soft and wide open, swollen and wet. His cock was pointing straight towards them like it was ready to enter her. Her tits dangled over his face, obscuring his expression a bit. Their size showed the full effects of gravity, in a way most people would not consider flattering, but it was so genuine and natural, that you couldn't help being aroused.

Picture #12: 14:19 Put a flag on that thing

This was that shot that first brought me home that day. His arms were pinned under her knees. Her pussy placed firmly on his mouth. His chin was just protruding below her tightened butt cheeks. Her back was arched with her hands behind her head. She looked to the sky, like she wanted to show off her breasts to the world. And, of course his cock was sticking straight out into the air like a flagpole. It truly made it look enormous.

Picture #13: 14:27 The condom goes on

The more realistic things are the better. She would never fuck a guy without a condom. Conversely, with a condom she would fuck a guy. So, he needed a condom, and who better to put it on than her. It also gave the impressions that she was fucking him. This being a much more erotic prospect than him being in charge.

Picture #14: 14:28 Open for business

Bent over the hood of the car, with her butt in the air, some women just know that perfect position that says, without words. Fuck me. Fuck me now. I am yours to enjoy.

Picture #15: 14:28 In he goes

It sounds silly, but from a long distance vantage point once a guy has his cock in a woman's pussy from behind, you really only get one kind of shot, and well this is it. He's fucking her from behind enough said. You see her side and his butt. Not really erotic, but it made the point of what was going on.

Picture #16: 14:38 The money? shot

Not your classic money shot, but the pièce de résistance was this picture. By pornographic standards you couldn't see anything, but this is the one that makes me come the most. Julie's hands were grasping the top edge of the hood, her face turned toward the camera. Her hands were white knuckled, the muscles in her arms strained against themselves, her breasts pressed hard against the car hood and her face contorted in that final moment before she explodes in orgasm. I've often wanted to ask her where she imagined his cock was at that very moment. This was my favorite shot, and I have stared at it for hours.

Picture #17: 14:41 The good bye kiss

This was a great shot. It's a tight close up of her face to face with his cock again, and we can see her holding the condom. We put a little liquid in the tip, and made sure it had a wet, shiny, well-worn look. The devil is in the details.

Picture #18: 14:45 Headed for home

Dressed and heading back around her car, we see her full body walking with a relaxed satisfaction. She looks over her shoulder in what we suspect is the direction of her lover. The look on her face is that of a woman who lives life to the fullest, and revels in the pleasures of sex. She may never do this again, or she may do it again tomorrow, but if she wants to she will do it.

Gift time -------------------------------------------------------

So, what happened you would ask. Sadly I don't know too many details, because I wasn't there. But here is what I do know. Rob's actual birthday was on a Thursday, so we had his party on Saturday night. The pictures were delivered Thursday. At his party, I lost count of how many times Rob told me "This has been the best birthday ever."

Julie took me aside at the party, and walked me toward the coat room. She slid my hand into her blouse against her bare breast whispered "Thank you" in my ear, and kissed my cheek.

Rob and I had lunch one day the summer after his birthday, when this attractive woman walked by wearing a nice cotton sundress. I couldn't resist the opportunity, and said to him "I swear they wear those things because they just want some guy to just lift it off them and fuck them." Rob excused himself to the bathroom.