Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, OK." Kelly replied and kissed the back of her neck. "Quite a long trip to the bathroom. How is the bathroom in Mom's room?"

Emma was terrified. How the fuck did she know. Had she been awake. Maybe she was just trying to trap her. "I didn't use Mom's bathroom, I used mine." Where'd you get an idea like that." Emma was a terrible liar and it was so obvious she was lying that Kelly almost laughed.

"So I guess it was someone else in Mom's room fucking her husband while you were in the bathroom," Kelly said sternly. "Whoever she is she sure sounds like you when she cums."

Laying in the dark, not able to see Kelly's face, Emma was terrified. Kelly must have been outside the door listening, so she knew everything. She decided to go on the offense, it had always been her favorite tactic when she was in trouble. She didn't have much but went after what she had.

"So you were listening to us. Spying on us. How sick is that Kel.," she said trying to sound angry.

Kelly laughed. "Yes, I was." Her hand slid down and between Emma's legs, slipping a finger inside her sister's soaking wet pussy. "And I came so hard."

Emma was shocked. "You did what?" she said.

"I stood outside the door and fingered myself while he fucked you. I had a glorious orgasm just before you did," she said as she kissed Emma and pushed her finger deeper into her pussy.

Emma pushed back onto Kelly's finger, forcing it deeper inside. "Well, since we're telling secrets," Emma said quietly.

"More of a secret than you are fucking your step-father?" Kelly asked.

"Yup," Emma responded.

"OK, this has to be huge," Kelly said.

"Oh it is," replied Emma, then she paused and enjoyed Kelly's finger inside her for a second before continuing. "Mike saw us earlier. I watched him jerking off while you were licking my pussy."

Kelly froze. This had just gone from crazy to outright insane. "Did he enjoy the show?" Kelly responded, trying to be cool.

"Yep, and I got the huge load of cum he built up blasted into my ass." Emma said teasing.

Imagining Mike's cock spreading her little sister's skinny little ass open and cum dripping out after made Kelly moan and drive a second finger hard into Emma's pussy. "Fuck that sounds amazing," Kelly said. "I've never had a man cum in my ass. One of my girlfriends licked it once, but that's it."

"It was so fucking intense Kel. Like nothing I've ever felt," Emma said as her mind relived the sensation of Mike's dick stretching her asshole open and filling her with cum.

Her fingers were still sliding slowly in and out of her sister's pussy which was soaking her hand at this point from the combination of remembering her time with Mike and the stimulation of her fingers. "So, how long have you been sleeping with Mike?" she asked.

"First time was yesterday," Emma replied through her moans. "I've wanted to fuck him for so long but never had an opportunity because Mom never left me alone for long."

Kelly had all kinds of questions, but decided they could wait. Now all she wanted was to fuck Emma again. Actually, she wanted to fuck Emma and Mike but she'd deal with that later. She pulled her fingers out of Emma's dripping pussy and rolled her over, slipping her leg between Emma's and pressing their mounds together. The two sisters began grinding their pussies together urgently. Kelly took control and fucked her sister hard. Their pussies were so wet and they could both feel the juice mixing and spreading over their thighs and running down their asses.

Emma came first, not trying to muffle her cries at all, Mike already knew so there was no sense in trying to hide it. It took a little longer, but soon Kelly starting panting hard and her breathe quickened as she reached her climax. She was not as loud as Emma had been but she expected that Mike heard her as well.

Down the hall Mike heard the faint sounds of his step daughters cries of passion as they came. That answered his question from earlier. He smiled and rolled over. He was exhausted and drifted off to sleep.

The girls lay together and held each other as they tried to sleep. Their minds were racing but both were exhausted from their escapades that night. They both eventually fell asleep and slept soundly the rest of the night.