Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved into the corner of the big shower and semi-squatted, reached down and pulled her pussy open and closed her eyes. A few seconds passed and he saw a few drops, then a few more and then a light stream as she started to pee on the shower floor. She opened her eyes and watched the light-yellow liquid run across the wet floor and down the drain. As before this was nothing he'd ever thought about before, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Her stream slowed to a drip and then stopped, and she stood and looked at him.

Moving against him she ran her hands over his naked body, thick grey chest hair and strong form. Then lightly grabbed his cock as she whispered, "Daddy, I want to watch you again.". She giggled and held his cock, he wasn't sure he could at this point but closed his eyes and relaxed, thinking of flowing water and the like. He felt it starting, a little dribble at first, his erection hampering the flow, then the stream increased. Emma held his cock as it began, then dropped to her knees in front of him and let the warm pee splash on her tits. Her other hand rubbed it on her skin, and it flowed down to join hers on the floor until the stream subsided.

She smiled up at him, then stood and reached up and kissed him. She giggled and looked at him.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" he asked.

She looked at him, kinda blushing. "Actually, not so much," she said laughing softly. "It sounded so sexy and all, and I tried to like it, but no, it was just pee, which is kinda gross."

They both laughed and he reached around her and turned the shower back on. "Yeah, didn't do much for me either," he said. He grabbed the bottle of body wash and poured some in his hand and began soaping up her chest, playing with her little nipples as he did. It was nice that she could be so honest with herself and with him, he thought. She tried something, didn't like it, and acknowledged it, that's a great talent for life.

He soaped her up good and used the wand to rinse her off. She did the same to him, teasing behind his balls as she washed his cock. She turned off the water and they grabbed towels and dried off, then he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to the bed, setting her down gently and sliding along beside her. Emma rolled onto her side with her back to Mike and reached back and pulled his arm over her. She giggled as she moved her butt against his stiff cock, feeling it slide between her cheeks and moaned as she felt his shaft slide over her puckering hole.

Emma lifted her leg and reached behind her, gripping his stiff cock and guided her pussy onto it. A soft moan escaped her throat as his cock filled her pussy. Mike began moving slowly, softly fucking her. "Daddy, yes, fuck me, yes, yes, fuck me," she panted as his cock eased in and out of her. She wiggled and squirmed with delight; her little body wracked with pleasure. Long slow strokes, Mike's cock slid deep inside of her pussy, his eyes closed as he felt the enormous pleasure of Emma's cunt squeezing his cock. She looked back at him and smiled as she watched the look on his face as he fucked her.

Her hand slid down between her legs, and she grasped his balls, squeezing them gently, the heel of her hand pressed against her clit. Grinding on her hand and pressing back against his cock, Emma's urgency increased with her pleasure. She came, riding the wave of the orgasm by rubbing harder on her clit. She rolled back, pushing Mike onto his back and moved on top of him, never letting his cock leave her pussy. Leaning forward so he could see her little asshole puckering as her pussy rode up and down his shaft. She popped up and down on his cock, then let out a surprised gasp when she felt his finger slip into her asshole.

Squealing and giggling, she rode him until she felt and heard him getting close to cumming. Her pussy clenched his cock, and she began moving her hips in circles until he let out a long, deep groan and filled her pussy with cum. Slowing her motion and milking every drop from his cock, she sighed contently before laying back. His arms wrapped around her, and he nibbled softly on her shoulder as she lay there, his cum beginning to drip from her pussy.

Mike's cock slipped from her pussy, and she rolled over, facing him and placed her hands on his chest and her chin on her hands. She smiled, looked at him and said softly, "That was fuckin' amazing." She stretched up and kissed him, then slid beside him and nestled her face in his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her. They drifted off to sleep and didn't stir until Carol came in the next morning, smiling as she saw them, then headed into the bathroom to get ready for work.