Not Quite what I was Thinking

Story Info
A boyfriend and his girlfriend try new things.
2.3k words
4.4
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

I think all of us have times that didn't go exactly as planned - sometimes it turns out good & sometimes it doesn't. Even though this one wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, it certainly turned out ok.

I was in college and it all started earlier that evening when my girlfriend Sarah and I (Dave) were taking advantage of her two roommates being gone for the weekend to watch some porn and have sex all weekend. We'd been dating for about 6 months and had been fucking the same length of time - we'd ended up having sex after our first date. We were both very sexual and found we enjoyed almost everything we tried from straight sex to toys, a bit of spanking (especially when we were playing out a 'bad schoolgirl gets detention' scenario) and even a bit of bondage. About the only thing we hadn't done was full anal even though she loved her pucker being teased by my fingers and sometimes my tongue and had squirted a few times while I was eating her and slid a finger up her ass at the same time.

Sarah always said she wasn't into porn but for someone who wasn't into it, she sure got wet and horny when we watched it. I was flipping through different porn vids on one of my favourite sites and depending on Sarah's reaction I either moved to another one or we watched that one. I'd found that she liked the amateur ones better but once she got good and horny she'd also enjoy the more hardcore ones.

We'd watched a few already and if the vids hadn't gotten me hard, I know her hand stroking me through my jeans would have and I was happily fondling her nipples and teasing her pussy through the loose leg of her shorts and her smooth pussy was already nice and wet.

We'd talked about anal a few times and she'd told me that she'd tried it with a previous boyfriend and it hurt too much so she was scared to try again. I'd enjoyed a bit of anal sex with previous girlfriends - it wasn't high on my list but it was good when we did it. Of course the fact that she didn't want to try it made me want to try it even more. Whenever we watched porn, I'd make sure I clicked on more than one that I thought would have anal scenes in it and each time, Sarah would say that she didn't think she'd enjoy something like that and I'd point out that they women seemed to be enjoying it. Her typical answer to that was, "Of course they seem to...they've either been fucked there so often that they can't even feel it, they're pretending to like it either because they're being paid or because they hope the vid will get them into better roles."

Of course I'd point out that if the guy was gentle, used lots of lube and went slowly enough that it wouldn't hurt and would feel good but that never got me any closer to trying it with her. Tonight we'd already had a few drinks plus a couple of pot gummies that my buddy had given me which always made her extra horny so when an anal scene came on not only did she want to watch it, she seemed to be enjoying it but when I casually suggested we try it, I got the same "it's kinda hot to watch but no, it'll hurt and I won't like it."

Normally I'd have dropped it there knowing that before the night was over I'd have shot at least one load into her mouth and likely one or two in her pussy but I'd had a few drinks too so instead I said, "come on...I promise I'll be gentle, take my time and make sure you're well lubed. If it hurts, I'll stop."

I was totally expecting her usual, 'ya right, not interested' so I was quite surprised when she looked at me for a few seconds and then said, "are you sure that if you use lots of lube, go slow and gentle it won't hurt?"

Thinking maybe I'd finally convinced her I quickly said, "I'm sure...I've done it with a few girlfriends and they enjoyed it."

"well, if you're 100% sure...let's turn this off and go to bed."

I damn near tripped getting off the couch and was naked by the time I got to the bedroom. Sarah wasn't far behind and when fell together on the bed she whispered, "Before we do anything else, I want you to know that you're a bad boy wanting to fuck my ass...I think you need a spanking."

As I said, we'd played with a bit of spanking and while usually it was me spanking her, sometimes she wanted to be the spanker and it was a bit of a turn on for me so I pretended to be unsure saying, "you really think I deserve a spanking?"

She got up and as she piled a few pillows near the bottom of the bed she said, "Oh yes, I'm sure...bend over the bed right now."

All I could think about was finally getting a chance to slide my cock into the pucker of her ass so I bent over the pillows leaving my ass totally exposed to her. "I'm not sure you're going to be a good boy and take your spanking without moving so I think I'd better make sure you hold still" and with that she took out a couple of the ropes we'd played with before, tied one end of each to my wrists and the other end to the headboard so other than being able to shift a bit I really couldn't move much.

Next I felt her hand running gently over my ass, followed by a quick slap that had a bit of a sting to it. After a couple of minutes of light to medium spanks she stopped, reached under me and felt how hard I was. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear... "This was supposed to be a spanking for making such a naughty suggestion but it seems you're enjoying my hand on your ass so maybe I should try something else."

At first I wasn't sure what that 'something else' was but I was thinking maybe the little paddle I'd given her as a joke a few months ago (and yes I'd used it on her a couple of times but just for a few light swats to tease her) and was kind of bracing for it so I was quite surprised when instead of the paddle, I felt a couple of drops of something cool hit my ass followed by her finger spreading it around.

She'd teased my ass with a finger a few times on other occasions but nothing more so I was surprised when she started sliding it in and out, going deeper each time. When she'd gotten one finger in, she asked, "so does that feel ok, lots of lube, gentle and nice and slow or is it hurting?"

"Mmmm, no it feels kinda good!" and then it clicked - that was exactly how I told her I'd be with her ass!

My thought was confirmed when she said "Good!" and then slowly added a second and then after a few more minutes a third finger. It took a bit to get all three in and there was a little pain but once they were in, it actually felt good and when she pulled them out I was kind of hoping she was going to try a fourth finger but instead of another finger, what I felt next was one of her toys pushing against my lubed ass. I wasn't sure which one it was but it didn't feel as big as her three fingers had so I wasn't too worried.

I quickly realized that size and length were two different things. Initially the head went in fine until it was in a few inches and hit the next ring of muscle that her fingers hadn't reached. As soon as the tip pushed against that ring it hurt more than her fingers had and I let out a quick, "owww".

She immediately stopped saying, "sorry, I'll bet that's the same spot that hurt when my old boyfriend put his cock in my ass and I told him to quit." And then in a quieter, sexier voice, "you said you've done this before, maybe talk me through it or do you want me to stop?"

As soon as she stopped pushing the pain went away and it felt a lot better so I said, "no, it feels better than I thought. Keep going but as soon as you feel resistance stop, back up a bit and try again - short, gentle strokes - and maybe a bit more lube."

She pulled all the way out, and after a bit more lube she tried again and this time the head of her toy went in much easier initially but still stopped at the second ring. Just as I'd told her, she stopped, pulled back and pushed again. Each time she pushed, I could feel it going just a little deeper and then on one push it slid right in and she was all the way into my ass. I let out a long, "ohhhhh" and as I did, I realized I'd been holding my breath.

"Oh wow...it went in, all the way in! Did it hurt?"

"yes, no, well a little but not too bad"

With that she pulled it almost all the way out and slid it back in again. I could still feel the resistance but it didn't hurt and went in much easier. After a few strokes, she was sliding it in and out just as easily as my cock did in her pussy.

"How about now...how does that feel?"

"Good...it feels good!" and it did...and it felt even better when she hit a button and it started vibrating in my ass and I could feel the vibrations all the way through to my cock.

"I've got to admit...it looks pretty sexy sliding in and out of your ass. Hang on, I want to try something."

I wasn't sure what she was thinking but she left it in my ass and left the room. When she came back in, she said, "hold still and let me know how this feels" and then slowly pulled the vibrator out.

When I tried to look back she said, "don't look yet...let's see how this goes first." and with that I felt something else pushing against my asshole and it didn't take long to realize that it was bigger than the vibrator she'd been using. It took a few strokes and a bit more lube just to get the head past my pucker but then I felt the same resistance when it made it to the inner ring.

Sarah remembered what I'd told her the first time and after a minute or so of slow, short strokes I felt myself opening again as it finally slid all the way in. This time I felt really full and I also realized that Sarah was holding my hips with both hands. She must have sensed my confusion because she slowly pulled out and moved so I could see her - and what a sight! She had a harness around her hips with a strapon mounted to it and it wasn't a little one, in fact it looked almost 5cm wide and about 30cm long.

With a bit of a giggle Sarah said, "I don't think I told you but my one roomate is bi and she's got lots of toys. Now that you've seen it...if I untie you can I try it with you on your back?"

"Why not? Besides, that way I can watch you doing it."

It didn't take long for her to untie me and for me to roll over. Now that I could see it, I was a bit nervous again but between her stroking my cock and already having had it in me from behind I quickly relaxed and it slid in with only a little resistance and soon she was thrusting in and out and stroking me at the same time. That felt even better and seeing the look on her face and how hard her nipples were told me she was enjoying it too. Every time she pulled out I could feel my ass clenching and as she slid back in there wasn't any pain just a slight stretching and a feeling of being nicely filled.

I'd been hard the whole time she was fucking me from behind but now that she was stroking me at the same time I couldn't hold back and just as she slid in on the next stroke I exploded. I've cum by stroking myself many times and had shot lots of cum on my chest but this time was a lot harder. The first shot landed on my chest, the second and third shots hit my face and then the next couple were a bit smaller and landed on the bed and my neck.

Just as I was cumming, Sarah's eyes got bigger, she started moaning and thrusting really erratically into me. When she finally stopped, she said, "Sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you, that one really snuck up on me. You likely haven't seen a strapon before but part of it is inside me so every thrust into you was a similar thrust into my pussy too!"

"Nope...first time seeing or feeling a strapon but even if you still don't want to try me in your ass...I'd certainly be up for having you play with mine again!"

"Mmmmm, I think I might just do that!" she whispered as she leaned forward and licked all the cum of my chest, face and neck before slowly pulling back until the strapon was fully out. "Maybe next time I could try a small butt plug while I use a toy on you?"

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers