Not Sex!

Story Info
A man and woman define the word "sex".
2.7k words
4.43
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we ordered a second round of drinks and I looked across the table at her. When I had asked her out initially, I had thought she was pretty cute, but I hadn't really studied her closely. She had sort of an understated figure and didn't accentuate it much with the clothing she wore at the office. She had worn jeans and a tank top when she came to meet me, which was perfectly reasonable on this warm summer evening, but the outfit certainly brought out more of her feminine charms. Tonight she was actually better than merely cute. She was damn cute verging on hot. Anyway, the drinks arrived, a White Russian for her and an India Pale Ale for me.

She had been telling me about a guy she had dated that she had worked with at her previous job that she said had stalked her after she broke up with him for seeing another woman behind her back. "I don't get guys like that." She said. "Why do guys do that? He was the one who wanted to be exclusive and I agreed, but if we had decided not to be, I wouldn't have had anything to say about it if he dated other women."

I said. "I think a lot of guys can get possessive about women pretty quickly. Not fall in love, mind you, but want to stake a claim. I don't think a guy even has to like a woman to act like that."

She slapped the table making the liquid in our glasses shake. "Yes! What is that about?"

"Yeah, we all suck. A bunch of misogynists. But tell me, would you really have not been upset?"

She met my eyes. "Did you know that there is no male counterpart to that word?" I couldn't help but notice that she hadn't answered my question.

"What word?"

"Misogynist. It means woman-hater, but there is no word for man-hater."

"So what about it?"

"I'm just saying."

"Oh." A beat of silence. "Did you know that there is no neuter singular form of the word 'cattle'?"

"So what?"

"I'm just saying." I grinned mischievously.

She smirked at me. I had derailed her rhetorical gambit, but she still thought I was cute. With two drinks I was, but I would be pushing my luck with three.

"So," I said, "have I spent enough time being witty and charming?"

"Enough time for what?"

"For us to cut the crap and go to your place and fuck."

I'll give her credit, she didn't lose the smile. She was challenged, not offended. "It's only cute if I say something like that. It's creepy if the guy does."

"That hardly seems fair."

"Life's not fair."

"You're dodging the question."

"What question?"

"Are we going to fuck?"

"Do you really have to use that word? Most people say 'make love'."

"That seems kind of dishonest. We have only known each other for a few days. We know we are attracted to each other, but love has yet to blossom between us."

"How do you know I'm attracted to you?"

"Well, you agreed to go out with me for drinks and before that you had paid me all kinds of attention. You got me a cookie without me even asking.

"And a cookie equals attraction?"

"In the right context. You also touch my arm when we talk or my knee when we are sitting. That's a sign for sure. Look, you have said everything except 'yes' or 'no'."

"Kind of a lot of pressure there. I think I'm still undecided."

I shook my head. "No you're not. You're just enjoying playing with me. You knew the answer before you decided to go out with me."

"Well, what if I say yes? What happens then?"

"What do you think? Are you going to try to convince me you're a virgin?"

She laughed. "No, but what are your expectations? Are you going to get possessive and stalk me?"

"Wow, you are giving me credit for patience that I just don't have."

She smiled broadly. "I think that you have made the impatience pretty clear."

I had to laugh at that one. "I guess I have at that. I'm not one to waste a lot of time."

"So you think the game of mutual seduction is a waste of time? I think that for me it's one of the fun parts."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, it has its points and I enjoy it sometimes too...when the lady needs convincing. I don't think you do."

"Because I have already made up my mind."

"Exactly."

"You seem pretty sure of yourself."

"I thought women respected confidence."

"I can't speak for all of us, but I think I do."

"Then what is the problem here?"

"Because all you are saying is that you want to get in my pants." The smile faded a bit. I had to regroup.

"No one could blame me for being a bit eager, I mean, look at you." Indeed, look at her. The more I looked at her the more I realized that she was much better than average. I was now acutely aware that she wasn't wearing a bra and that her slightly raised areolae were clearly outlined under the thin tank top.

"Appealing to my vanity now?"

"Some might call it vanity. I call it being in touch with reality."

The smile was back with a hint of a smirk attached to it. "And what about you then? Are you in touch with reality?"

"Me? Hey I have compensated for any failings that I may have in the looks department with a pretty charming persona, if I do say so myself."

"And you do." We both laughed lightly. "So you don't think I need charm?"

"You have it, though. You kind of have it all. I have no problem admitting that I was first attracted physically, but talking to you made you seem even better than that. The fact is, you don't need the looks. That's a bonus."

"Oh. Very good!" She licked her finger and made a little score mark in the air. Yes! "For that, I'll admit that I'm attracted to you."

"There! You see? I knew it." I tapped the table with my finger for emphasis. "So why are we wasting time?"

"I still don't agree with you that it's a waste. It's part of it. It's not just the sex I want. I want the whole thing."

"But it's just a stupid game!"

"I'll grant you it's a game, but not that it's stupid. Aren't you having fun?"

"I have to admit that this is one of the best conversations I have had with a woman in a long time."

"Well there. You see? There will be time for sex a little later."

"Ah! So there will be sex then."

"Unless you act stupid. Are you going to act stupid?"

"God I hope not. What would you consider stupid?"

"Men can be stupid in an infinite number of ways. It's the special talent of your gender."

"That seems a tad harsh."

"I'm just saying that your creativity knows no bounds!" She laughed.

"Hey, that's some fancy spin-doctoring!"

"You already came close by talking about sex before we have even kissed."

"What do you mean? We kissed hello when you got here."

"I mean a real kiss!"

"A real kiss?"

"that's what I mean by acting stupid. Some kisses are just kisses. Some kisses are sex."

"A kiss isn't sex."

"So what is your definition of sex? Did you get yours from Bill Clinton?"

"I'm not that strict, but I don't think a kiss counts as sex."

"We'll see about that. Come here." She leaned over the table and so did I and our lips met softly, wetly, slightly parted, liquor flavored. The tip of her tongue danced briefly with mine and we parted with her letting out the slightest of sighs. I had about a half a hard on. "Was that not sex?"

I cleared my throat and swallowed excess saliva. "I'm not sure. Maybe we ought to try again to make sure."

Before I could stop her she had reached under the table and placed her hand lightly on my crotch. "You seem to have a little heft there, cowboy."

I drew back and she dropped her hand. I blushed slightly. "I'm not saying I didn't like it! I just don't think it's sex, or at least, not full sex." The gal was good. Up until now, I had been in the driver's seat in this interaction. I'm not one to over analyze things as a rule, but I was starting to wonder if it was more important to me to just get laid or to hold onto my dominance. A woman this forthright could definitely be a major turn on, but not if I became the "woman" in the process.

She smiled at me slyly. "You mean intercourse? That's the only thing you call 'full sex'?"

"That's kind of what makes it official." I laughed, but it came off a little weak. For the first time that evening, I allowed my eyes to drift out of contact and settle for just an instant too long on her smallish, but perfectly shaped breasts.

She said, "Hey, up here." She was still smiling, but that one cost me a bit. My God, was I keeping score? Well, if I was, it was decidedly turning in her favor. I looked up into her eyes. "Let's get out of here." She said.

She had a studio near the Berkley School of Music. It was furnished cheaply but with a sense of taste and style. "Would you like something to drink?" She called from the kitchenette.

"Whatever you're having." I sat back on the couch and momentarily closed my eyes. I opened them when she settled next to me and put a glass of white wine in my hand and then snuggled up against me. I put my arm around her shoulders and she put a hand on my leg. I took a sip of the wine and realized that I didn't really like white wine. I put the glass on the coffee table and turned to her. The first kiss felt as warm and natural as could be. Soft and sexy. I ran my hand up her back and to her shoulder pulling her closer. We parted with a sigh from both of us.

"That was nice." She said breathily. She leaned in for another kiss and as our lips made contact she ran her hand a little farther up my leg. Our mouths opened wider with our tongues entwining. My hand slid down her front to cup one of her small firm tits. Her hand reached my crotch. I now had a full erection which she was stroking through the cloth of my jeans. "Is this for me?" I was a bit surprised to see a woman wanting to move so quickly.

"If you want it." I kissed her neck and caressed both of her breasts through the cotton of her tank top. She leaned back for a moment and pulled it off revealed the two perfect little domes tipped by silver dollar sized nipples. I bent forward to take a hard nipple in my mouth rolling it with the tip of my tongue. I nipped it softly as she started to undo my zipper. Not a second too soon because my cock felt to me almost hard enough to rip through my pants. I honestly thought I might faint as her small smooth hand reached in and wrapped around my penis. She pulled the zipper the rest of the way down and took it out into the air.

Stroking my cock slowly she cooed, "It's so pretty!' Gripping it tightly with both hands she kissed me hard and said in a low voice, a purr that was almost a growl, "Sit back and relax...let me play."

I did as she said and she got down on her knees on the floor pulling off my shoes and then my pants and underwear leaving me naked from the waist down. My dick stuck up like a red prong from my lap. She held it in her hands and started planting soft kisses around the base where it met my balls, and then she started licking my balls while she slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft of my cock. I was stunned. I knew she was no virgin, but I hadn't expected her to have these skills. A few drops of clear fluid started to gather at the tip of my straining hardon. She lightly licked them off and I groaned. "You like that? Your precum tastes so nice."

"I love it." I said in a ragged whisper.

"Good." She said. "I want to suck it." She took my cock into her mouth, sucking in half its length and then pulling back to the tip. She worked her lips up and down a few times before she took it out of her mouth and started licking the underside of my dick like it was a fleshy lollypop. "Tastes so nice...so nice." She kissed the glans with wet lips while looking me in the eyes. "I want to feel you cum in my mouth.....will you cum in my mouth?"

I could only groan and wiggle my hips as she now took the entire length of my cock into her throat and then pulled back ever so slowly with agonizing ecstasy. I was going to cum in her mouth and soon. Her skills at oral sex were remarkable. Again she took me deep into her throat. I'm perfectly average sized, but it's still a neat trick. She started pulling back very slowly and worked her tongue around the shaft of my dick as she did and I just started to ejaculate. I know it's ridiculous when I see in porn that somebody cums gallons, but I swear that I came more than I ever had. Spurt after spurt as I gave a high-pitched whine. She groaned and swallowed as she continued to work up and down my penis.

"Oh my God!" I said, "You gotta stop for a bit."

"Sure. It's your turn anyway."

She stood up and pulled off the rest of her clothing. She was absolutely beautiful. Her only tanline revealed that she went topless at the beach, and why shouldn't she? If I were her, I'd want to show off those cute little boobs too.

I pushed her down on the couch and spread her legs. Her mound was mostly shaved with only a thin strip remaining. Her vulva was invitingly plump with her labia slightly protruding. God, she tasted marvelous! She was so responsive; she would shiver when I blew a little air on her clit and then tease it lightly with my tongue. I thrust my tongue deeply into her vagina and then sucked on her clit. She gasped and dug her fingers into the couch and then her cunt gushed enough fluid to wet my whole face. I hadn't expected that, but I certainly didn't mind! She wiggled her butt and made soft cooing noises as I continued to probe her with my tongue. She orgasmed again, this time less wetly but equally enthusiastically.

I got up from between her legs, my cock like a steel bar and made ready to slide it in when she slapped her hand over the entrance. "Hey! No 'sex' until the third date!"

"Oh my God! You must be kidding!"

She got up onto her knees and took my straining penis in both hands, massaging gently. "We're playing by your rules and you defined what sex was." She took my cock into her mouth and sucked for a few seconds pulling it out slowly, tightly, wetly. "According to you, this isn't sex." She took it slowly back in, deep, to the root and then pulled out once more while gripping with her hands and I spurted over her chin and fingers, a lot less copiously this time, but it still felt amazing. I was finally losing my hardon but she was still kissing and licking my cock and balls. "I love sucking cock so much...." she murmured.

"You have convinced me that you do! Oh my god!" I groaned.