Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty goes shopping and brings home some surprises.
2.1k words
4.5
23k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note. This and the previous chapter of the story provide an introduction to what I intend as a series. I hope you enjoy them!


"Hypersexuality is a clinical diagnosis used by mental healthcare researchers and providers to describe extremely frequent or suddenly increased sexual urges or sexual activity. The terms nymphomania and satyriasis were once used to describe the condition, in women and men respectively, but are no longer in general medical use, although the former is still used colloquially."

The text appeared crisp and uncomplicated on the screen in front of Elliott. It did nothing to warn the reader of the chaos following the storm...


His wife had left for the day while Elliott finished his breakfast. She'd kissed him hungrily -- that was a major change from the hurried peck on the cheek he'd been typically expected to provide as Betty prepared to leave for her day. He'd known she'd get something to eat on her way into her office, and have it while checking in with her employees. Then she'd go shopping -- he had the day and he had been ordered to view porn...

Elliott had set his coffee down onto his desk and booted up the old PC that he used to view porn; after logging in received yet another shock. Betty had found his porn stash, that folder he'd thought was secreted deep in his computer. His heart had lurched, icy fingers traced along his spine as he saw the text file in the folder -- the innocuous title "A note from your wife" caused his hands to tremble.

He'd opened it and the note had been thankfully short. It'd been the ending that gave him both a sense of relief and foreboding -- "...I know your secrets now. And if you want them safe, kept just between us you'll never say no to me. Right?"

"Right" he'd said softly to the screen. Then opened a folder to one of the -- more extreme -- pieces of his collection. Another note -- and with an almost icy clarity Elliott remembered his wife had stayed home the day before. And... yes, he recalled that once a long time ago he'd given her an account to that PC when her laptop was down. "Stupid!" he'd breathed as he read her other note.

His cock grew as he scanned it quickly. She'd written only that she certainly intended to try the things she saw in the video clips -- and that Elliott had better be damned ready to join her. He'd realized then that he'd been holding his breath -- he released it explosively... reached for his coffee and took a swallow.

"No wonder she had hot dreams" Elliott thought as he checked other folders. And yes Betty had left notes in several of them. Apparently there hadn't been anything she didn't like... which was both good and bad. Bad in that a fair amount of his collection involved male submissiveness... and there was that special folder on shemales that Betty found to be 'enlightening'.

Good in that the long years of no sex in their married lives appeared to have had come to a halt. There had been that cautionary voice in the back of Elliot's head, the one that had whispered long droughts sometimes led to disastrous floods. But that small voice was one Elliot often ignored...

Elliott had sat back and drank some more of his coffee. That new medicine his wife had started taking. His cock no longer hard he'd got up and looked for it... found it. Brought it back to his home office and entered the name in a browser.

... pseudo corticoid... a steroid analog... nasal spray for quick action... reactions. As his wife had explained ...in a small segment of users increased libido... an extremely rare reaction included hypersexual behavior... link...

Elliott read the abstract -- the authors had theorized that for an exceedingly small population the active ingredient operated in a similar fashion to a benign tumor of the pituitary gland, creating an over-stimulation of the adrenal gland. That over-stimulation brought on the hypersexual aspect in the patient's behavior however the other symptoms of a tumor to the adrenal glands were not present.

It'd been while he read an article on hypersexuality that Elliott's phoned chimed announcing he'd received a text. Almost absently he'd brought the app up and glanced at the screen... then stared open mouthed. It was a picture -- he expanded it -- no, it couldn't be...

On top of a glass counter was a collection of toys, vibes and lubes. The text under the picture was "Almost done shopping. I want your cock & balls shaved smooth & you in the bedroom, on your knees & naked when I get home."

The hours had flown. Seeing the toys on the counter in the picture Elliott added enema to his list of tasks from his wife. Finished preparing himself Elliott had knelt as commanded on the bare hardwood floor of their bedroom, naked. As his hairless balls dangled doubts crept into his thoughts.

He'd worried that Betty had been setting up an elaborate trap, the purpose of which to ruin him, destroy his life out of spite. Fear stole into him - the change in her behavior was a deception, the story of the new medicine a ruse...

He'd heard the garage door open, her car back into the bay. His stomach had felt cold as his anxiety increased. He'd heard the door open from the garage into the house... only one set of footsteps. Elliott had feared she'd bring a witness -- both to humiliate him as well as to back up any story she'd...

Betty had flung open the bedroom door and rushed into the room, bags clutched in her hands. She'd seen Elliott kneeling and cried out in joyous relief, dropped the bags and while tugging her jeans down quickly walked towards him. "God honey -- that trip got me so fucking horny -- my pussy has been dripping! Momma is gonna ride her lovers face -- cum two or three times..."

His wife's unkempt forest of pubic hair was matted to her pubes -- her musky scent had invaded Elliott's nose -- he'd felt drops of her fluids hit his lips as he opened his mouth and her hot pussy descended...

Betty had grasped his head between her hands, the crotch of her jeans and panties were pulled down to her knees. She'd slid her wet pussy up and down her husband's face as she told him "That was so hot going... yeah babe lick me... to that adult store..."

Her thighs spasmed as that first glorious orgasm hit her. She'd ground her clit hard against Elliott's lips as he steadied her - his hands wrapped around the cheeks of her ass. "No... don't stop... keep -- oh yes!" she squealed as another orgasm had slammed through her.

Panting Betty pulled away from her husband's face, told him "Lay down... on your back. This one nice... and slow." Elliott's face shiny from her juices he'd leaned back, moved to keep his face under his wife's crotch. As he had done so Betty tugged her jeans and panties down past her calves and knelt, her thighs bracketing her husband's head.

Betty's eyes met Elliott's as she told him "Slower this time tiger -- I want to tell you what happened." She lowered herself until she felt his tongue in her slit, licking so wonderfully...

Betty told Elliott she had breakfast at her agency with her staff and started to leave to begin her shopping. As she got up from her desk an idea had struck her, find an adult toy store and spend some time looking around. She'd returned to her computer and begun searching, had been concentrating so hard she hadn't realize one of her employees entered into her office.

The new girl Lindsey Betty explained must had been standing next to her desk and finally coughed to catch Betty's attention. Flustered and embarrassed Betty had tried to come up with an excuse -- instead the girl smiled and in a conversational tone said she was there to get some sales advice. She closed Betty's door and timidly suggested a place she was familiar with, one that was both female and couple friendly.

Betty stopped talking for a moment, enjoying the feel of her husband's tongue flicking her clit. "I was tempted to invite Lindsey along too... ohhhh that's so good. But she had appointments and... uhm..." Betty had begun to slowly slide her bottom over Elliott's face. "Hon" she said slowly, "jerk your cock off for me. Really really slow though... no cumming until later tonight. Okay?"

Elliott's anxiety long gone he slowly licked his wife's heavily furred pussy. She'd been soaking wet when she first thrust herself onto his face, the soft hairs sticky. Thankfully Betty had had him cum earlier in the day, else he'd have lost it and blew his load from the erotic intensity of that initial moment.

Her second orgasm had thrilled him to the core. Then to be told to lay back, to have his face be ridden by his wife! He'd fantasized about this, dreamed of it, watched hours of porn... had never dared hoped that a luscious delicious pussy would be using his lips... tongue... face... as a sex toy. And then told to masturbate for his wife's enjoyment!

Elliott's right hand slowly moved up and down his hard shaft while his left caressed his wife's shapely ass. She continued her story of the day while his tongue probed, licked and worshiped every intimate fold of her pussy, the soft hair of her pubes lying on his face.

Betty continued by telling Elliott she had felt a powerful sexual attraction to the girl and was looking forward to finding out if it was mutual. She ground her pussy onto her husband's face, and returned to her tale of the shopping trip.

Betty drove to the location of the store Lindsey had suggested, and found the parking lot empty but for a couple of cars. She had nervously exited hers and quickly walked into the place -- her nerves all tingly and butterflies going crazy in her belly. She'd admitted she had no idea what to expect and had been very pleasantly surprised at the interior of the store. It was well lit and clean, with a small and well-dressed sales staff.

Betty then rose off her husband's face, leaned down to kiss him -- licked some of her own cream from around his mouth. Smiling she shifted so she was facing the opposite way then sat again on his face. "I remember seeing all those face sitting movies on your computer dear, and it looked so wonderful. Those pretty women being serviced by those adoring men. Jerk your cock for me... that's better."

Elliott had scores of facesitting clips available to him -- it was another of his many fetishes. He licked, nibbled and kissed his wife's soft ass with abandon as he continued his deliberately slow, measured stroking of his iron hard shaft.

"That's where I met Danielle and Diane hon. I think you'd have loved meeting them too, and I really want them to become friends." Betty had begun a leisurely rotation of her hips as she pressed down onto her husband's face. She'd been a fool all those years she'd thought to herself -- thinking that porn was dirty, not wanting to fuck. She'd grinned to herself, all those years not being able to say yes. Now she couldn't say no... oh that man had a gift...

She'd arched her back, bringing her pussy back onto her husband's face. Elliott reached with his free hand and wrapped it around his wife's thigh, and using the leverage had pulled his face even tighter into Betty's pussy. She gasped as his tongue had met her clit -- she'd continued where she left off.

"Uhm... they're a couple. Diane owns the store and... oh yesssss... mmmm, Danielle is her girlfriend. Well... not exactly. Danielle is a shemale..." Betty had been getting closer to her third orgasm -- the image of what she'd been fantasizing about since meeting the two other ladies in the store bloomed in her conscious thoughts and she'd gasped, groaned.

"God... so close... I watched some of that porn Elliott... you have a thing for th... oh... those kind... I want... I want to watch..." and at that Betty had orgasmed, spasming and twitching full onto her husband's eager face. In her mind's eye was her husband Elliott, naked and kneeling. Danielle standing next to him, her short skirt pulled up by Diane and Danielle's cock touching Elliott's lips...