Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 01

Story Info
A new med turns Betty from frigid to hot wife.
1.5k words
4.34
44.5k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliott woke to a cold grey Saturday morning. His wife Betty was sound asleep next to him, so he rose carefully so as not to wake her. His unaccustomed nakedness caused him to shiver, he looked about and found his cast off sweat pants and a T shirt. Pulling them on he padded out of the bedroom quietly.

"Coffee – lots of coffee" he thought to himself as he first used the toilet, then after washing his hands headed to the kitchen. His cock which had been neglected by his wife for almost a decade was agreeably sore from unexpected use. He smiled ruefully and shook his head as he made his morning brew.

The prior night had been a jolt. The sexual attack his wife made upon him in the early morning dark had been unexpected, bewildering – totally welcomed but shocking. He stood looking out the windows to the rear yard trying to reconstruct what had happened, failed to make any kind of cohesive memory – shrugged and got a cup from the cabinet.

Betty had acted in a way that had been breathtakingly wanton – slut popped into Elliott's thoughts – when she woke him in the dark early hours demanding... yes not asking, commanding him to be hard as her body covered his – things were still very fuzzy in his mind – her pelvis thrusting downward...

Coffee ready he poured a cup and sipped. Fleeting images came to his mind... his wife clutching her breasts as she rode him – the string of obscene things she wanted, promised, pleaded for...

Their last decade had been devoid of anything remotely sexual. They had a comfortable life, Elliott never had a desire to roam, find a girlfriend, enter into an affair. He'd been reasonably certain Betty hadn't either, and truth be known he'd occasionally fantasize about being cuckolded. It excited him in a worrying way.

There had been anger, at first. Then sullen resignation followed by a quiet acceptance of how the rest of their life was to be. Homeostasis achieved they'd continued their path into later middle-age – an attractive, busy couple. Elliott sipped his coffee wondering what had happened to turn his wife – from the woman who'd declared one afternoon that she'd no longer had interest in sex that was it, over and done, too bad... to the slutty demanding bitch in heat who rode him to a shattering orgasm earlier that morning.

Hearing a faint noise from their bedroom he put the cup down and wandered back – stopped in the door frame his mouth agape. Betty was lying on her back in bed, the covers off – her hands wandering over body – her eyes closed, mouth open, tongue licking her lips... he watched as she rubbed her pussy hard, the fingers of her other hand twisting and pinching her nipple. After a moment she brought the fingers that had been rubbing her pussy lips to her mouth and began licking them.

His cock stirred watching, her eyes opened and she saw him... he heard her say "Get those sweats off – I want that cock... I want you jerking it off... in my face. Now."

Elliott tugged the sweats off his lower body, his cock getting hung up in his haste. Swearing he freed it – kicked them off – walked over to her. Her fingers back between her pussy lips Betty hissed "Straddle me – your ass on my tits – that cock... I need that cock..."

Climbing onto the bed Elliott swung one leg over his wife's hips – he scooted forward, not thinking just reacting. Her soft tits brushed against his ass cheeks and he shivered – his cock head touching her chin... her lips. She groaned then licked the underside of his glans as he began stroking his shaft. "Fuck you stink of cunt... cum... piss. So fucking hot..."

He felt her finger then, pressing against his butt hole and his eyes went wide. He spread his thighs– this was a fantasy coming true... he felt her finger press against his opening... he moaned as she entered him. "Good..." She panted as her hand sawed between her pussy lips, pressing hard on her clit. "I... have plans... for your ass Elliott..."

Betty writhed under him, her orgasm slamming through her body. Elliott was surprised how close he was himself... he heard his wife command him "Cum you fuck... on my lips... in my mouth you..."

She pushed her finger deeper into him – it was dry, it hurt – but her fingertip brushed against his prostate and Elliott came... moaning "Betty... oh god Betty..."

She cried out cumming a second time – his hot white sperm shooting onto her lips, into her mouth... "Pump it fucker... give me all that juice... fuck..." she gurgled as another jet hit her tongue.

Elliott spasmed, his hand pulling the skin of his cock tight. His wife's mouth sucked his cock head into her mouth and she sucked – it was too intense and he tried to pull away, saying "No – stop!"

Betty held him in place with her finger now jammed fully into his ass – not caring about her husband's discomfort she sucked more cum from his quivering dick. She rubbed and stroked his prostate with that finger, and was rewarded with a weak stream of jizz that she happily allowed to coat her tongue and fill her mouth.

Elliott had stopped resisting, his back arched and his cock thrust forward, in submission to his wife. Her finger rubbing his prostate felt better than any of the toys he'd tried on himself - he rode the almost continuous electric orgasm she had achieved in him. When his cock only twitched and jerked, no more cum drizzling onto her tongue she smiled and released him. After savoring his load and swallowing told him "Feed me the sperm on my face... scoop it up and fill my mouth."

Feeling weak he did, running his finger around her lips – moving the white globs on her skin past her greedy lips onto her tongue. She purred as he cleaned her – when all that was left was a wet trace of his seed she commanded "Lick the rest off then kiss me."

Betty pulled her finger out of her husband's ass freeing Elliott to move, he leaned forward and licked his cum off her face then kissed her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, forcing him to share. They swallowed and Elliott again sat up, bewilderment setting in.

"Betty... what? What happened?"

He tried to move off of her but Betty reached out to stop him, saying "Stay put dear... I'm not finished." She pulled him forward so his softening dick was over her face and she began to gently lick him clean.

Between licks and nibbles to his cock and balls Betty explained that a month prior her doctor prescribed a new pseudo corticoid spray medication to control her allergies. After about a week later she noticed her interest in sex had slowly started to creep back.

She talked with her doctor about it in a follow up session and was told a small percentage of patients reported a change in their libido as a reaction to the drug. She'd been cautioned that an extremely small number of individuals reported hypersexual reactions.

Embarrassed Betty hoped her reaction would, over time, go away. And for the next couple of weeks it seemed to, but over the preceding three or four days her arousal level increased. That arousal was coupled with thoughts... daydreams that had at first been disturbing, but then quickly piquing her interest.

Things came to a head during the night. Quickly falling asleep Betty began to have a series of vivid dreams, one immediately following the other – a constant stream that increased in perversity as the hours ticked by. She found herself awake and stimulated to a fever pitch, unable and in fact unwilling to control her impulses. She only knew she needed a stiff hard cock thrusting into her and...

Her story finished she patted her husband on his ass and said "So dear, this new medicine works better than anything before in controlling my allergies. You are just going to have to suffer along with me." She kissed the tip of his cock and grinned upwards. "I have shopping to do today. I suggest that you spend the time looking at as much porn as you can." She moved her head and gave his ballsack a lick. "I want these boys full to the brim for later."

Betty pushed Elliott off of her, got up from the bed and sauntered into the adjoining bath. She turned to him before she closed the door and grinned, saying "Later tonight babe... let's just say I plan on serving you a warm drink... it'll be fresh and..." she wagged her round firm ass at him and closed the door behind her.

Elliott could hear her giggling from the bathroom – followed shortly with that "sssssssssst" sound he'd to this point secretly loved listening to. "She must know" he thought with a feeling of alarm, which quickly receded. He felt that twinge of interest, that sense of longing as his wife used the toilet. She hadn't appeared disgusted or revolted; quite to the contrary she was planning on him drinking her. He rolled out of bed, put his sweatpants back on and left to get some breakfast started musing about this abrupt twist to his life.