Not So Alone Ch. 01

Story Info
Being alone isn't so bad during a zombie apocalypse.
979 words
3.85
25.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dressed in my favorite pleated mini, lacy stockings, a baby doll tee, and a pair of boots. Now they were torn and dirty. Like everyone else I believed that the media was lying about the zombie infection sweeping across the country. Imagine my surprise when people started attacking each other while I was on my way to see my current boy toy for a little fun. Looking back I wish I hadn't screamed like such a girl, noise only attracted them. I took off running when three of them came after me.

I ran into a small convenience store and hid out in the back room. Luckily, there was a lock on the door and that one of the storage units was light enough for me to tip over in front of the door. There wasn't any other way in or any windows. Because of this I have been able to hide from them for the last few days. I haven't heard anything moving about in the last day or so and my food supply was running low. But then who likes living off of candy and junk food?

I grimaced as the storage unit made a loud shrill noise as I pulled it away from the door. I climbed over it then pressed my ear to the door. There wasn't any sounds of movement or the low moans of infected from beyond the door so I unlocked it and cracked it open. Peeking through the small crack I looked down the hallway leading to the main part of the store. I didn't see or hear any movement and opened the door wide enough to squeeze through.

I reached the end of the short hallway and glanced around the corner, making sure there wasn't any infected standing about. When it looked like the coast was clear I went further into the store. I began gathering what food and drinks had been left behind, taking them back to my hideout as soon as my arms were full. Once I had gathered what food was left I went looking for a suitable weapon.

It was completely insane to be going around during the apocalypse without a weapon. Luckily enough the convenience store I had run into was on of those car and tractor tailor places and had a small automotive section on the other side of the store. I was hoping to find a mallet or tire iron. I crept through the aisles until I made it to the automotive section. There I found nothing but what looked like a mini baseball bat. The tag read tire thumper.

I grabbed it and quickly went through the rest of the store. I found some jeans, a few t-shirts, socks, and a jacket. I grabbed all of it and went back to my hideout. As I passed the doors I saw that a couple of infected had moved towards the store and ducked down the hall. I locked and barricaded the door behind me and took off my torn clothes.

I was feeling bored and with being locked in a room by myself there isn't anyone to talk to. So I decided to play with myself. I mean seriously, I am a very sexual person and I haven't had sex or anything like that in a while and I am bored so I might as well have a little fun. I'll probably die before I see another human, that isn't a zombie, anyway.

I laid down on my makeshift bed and thought about my dead hunky boy toy's washboard abs and long thick cock. I felt my pussy grow damp with need. I pinched my nipples and felt a zing all the way to my pussy. I played with and caressed my 34D tits and moaned. I felt like it had been forever since I had been touched. I trailed my nails down my body causing tingles of pleasure to radiate through me.

I bit my lip as my hand finally reached my pussy. I rubbed my clit, circling it and then back and forth. My hips twitched with each stroke. I tweaked my nipples with one hand and dipped two fingers of my other hand into my pussy, twirling them slightly. I moaned from the pleasure of it. My boy toy's cock had been a good 10 inches long. If only I had something like that...

Wait. I did have something like that. I had my new tire thumper that was almost 20 inches long from end to end and it was pretty thick at its widest point. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and grabbed it. It was cool to the touch but that would only add to my pleasure. I rubbed the end against my pussy, letting my pussy adjust to the cool feel. I began pushing it against my opening, moaning as my body clenched in anticipation.

I pushed it further in with each stroke of my new toy. The cool wood added to my pleasure as I pushed it deeper and deeper into my hot cunt. I moaned as it finally bottomed out and moved my hips against it. I moved my other hand down to my clit and began rubbing it furiously as I began rocking my hips back and forth, fucking myself on it.

I moved my hips faster and faster as I felt the pleasure in my pussy become almost unbearable. Finally, I screamed as my body started convulsing and pulsing as my orgasm ripped through me. I continued riding my toy until my body stopped convulsing. I sighed in contentment before removing my toy from my pussy. I quickly cleaned myself up and threw on some clothes before laying back down. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

If only I had stayed awake just a little bit longer...