Not So Alone Ch. 04

Story Info
The truth comes out.
1.8k words
4.05
15.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

I slowly awoke to the feel of hands caressing my tits. I drowsily looked up and was surprised to find that it was Chad. "What happened to not liking me?"

"Who said I didn't like you?" he said, continuing to caress my tits. He leaned down and began nibbling along my jaw. "I may be an asshole but that never meant I didn't think you were sexy."

"You haven't shown an iota of interest in me," I gasped as he rubbed his stubbly cheek along my neck.

"Yeah and? As I said, just because I am an asshole doesn't mean I don't think you are hot. I am sorry that we didn't show up in time to see you in that skimpy little rag that you called a skirt," Chad chuckled, nibbling on my shoulder. He rubbed his dick against my thigh and moved his teasing mouth down my collar bone.

"As much as I want to be fucked right now I refuse to be used like a whore," I said, pushing him away.

"So, you are nothing more than a tease," he said with a snarl.

"I don't believe I was teasing you," I growled.

"So, you would rather fuck my brother than me?" He rolled away from me and sat back down on his pallet.

"He is nicer than you. What do you expect when you snarl and growl at everyone?" I was getting pissed off at him again. I hadn't even known him a whole day and already it felt like being ticked off at him was a natural thing. "And who said I would be fucking either of you?"

"You are obviously a skank. You got trapped by zombies on your way to get laid. Plus, the clothes you were wearing were those of a skank," Chad spat.

"I may have been dressed like a skank and act like a skank doesn't mean I am a whore," I snapped. "And if I am going to fuck anyone I want that person to treat me nicely and not treat me like shit."

"Whatever," Chad leaned back and started ignoring me.

"Goodnight," I said, laying back down.

"Fucking bitch," Chad muttered.

"Yes, I am and I earned every letter of it," I said. The next morning I woke up to Mike and Chad arguing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Mike yelled. "What were you thinking? Did you think that you could just use her anyway you want? She is the only woman we have seen since all of this happened and you act like an asshole and then you pretty much assault her? Are you a complete imbecile?"

"Are you going to let me talk?" Chad asked. "Oh, you are? Well, for starters she is a skank."

"So what if she is? She is a hot skank and the only woman we have seen. Can you grasp that last part?" Make asked.

"Well, I can say you have woken this skank up and pissed her off all in a matter of ten minutes. Congratulations!" I said, sitting up. I looked over at them. Mike looked pissed off and Chad looked like he didn't care what had happened.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night," Mike said.

"Why would you be sorry for something you didn't do? The person who should be sorry doesn't give a shit," I snorted. "So I am assuming we are ready to go? Or were you two wanting to continue your argument about what happened?"

"Just waiting on you, sleeping beauty," Chad said. He hefted his bag over his shoulder and gestured for her to hurry up.

I stood up and grabbed my bag, stuffing a few last minute things into it before walking up to the door. "So who wants to go first?"

"I chose the stupid one," Mike said.

"Ok, then, Chad goes out first," I said. I gestured for him to go out the door.

"God, you two are so fucking annoying," Chad growled and went to the door. He pulled the shelving unit away from the door and put his ear against it, listening for any infected. "Clear." Then he was out the door.

Mike followed him out the door and stopped at the end of the hallway as Chad checked the rest of the store. They moved into the store as they heard Chad call 'clear'. "Chad, lets grab some last supplies before going outside.

Chad nodded and started grabbing a few things from the floor. Mike did the same. I walked over to the counter and decided to see if there was anything behind it that we would be able to use. I rounded the corner of the counter. I stopped dead in my tracks as I spotted an infected curled up on the floor, deep in the shadows under the counter. I backed away and motioned to Mike and Chad. When they both walked over I pointed to the infected and made a questioning gesture.

Chad lifted his gun and fired a single shot, hitting the infected in the middle of the forehead. We all stepped back as we heard a deep growl come from the other side of the store. Chad motioned to the front doors and we all scrambled out of the convenience store.

"Why didn't we hear them earlier?" I asked. "Especially the big one."

"I don't know," Mike said. "Did you see them on your sweep?"

"No but I hadn't made it to the diesel side when we all decided to move out." Chad shook his head. "I'm positive though that the little one wasn't there when I looked earlier."

"If you're positive then that means they are becoming light resistant. We need to get as far as possible today before searching for a safe place to bunk," Mike said, his face grim with worry. "Come on."

Mike started down the street almost at a run. Chad and I were close on his heels as we got as far from the convenience store as possible. We made it to the outskirts of town when I decided ask about what exactly had been growling from the other side of the store.

Chad and Mike looked at each other before Mike started talking. "The little one you saw laying on the floor was a regular or drone. There are two other types that look like regulars but are completely different. One is a Screamer, they are discernible by their large mouths and slightly taller build. Once they spot you they scream for the drones. Another is a Creeper, they have unnaturally long legs and arms and can crawl on the side of buildings and ceilings, kind of like a spider. They are also poisonous like a spider. They bite you went they get close enough and then drag you back to their nest to either be eaten or for you to turn. The last one you will see is a Beast, they are huge and monster like. There is one other but they are so rarely seen outside of a nest that it is hard to tell them apart from regular people. The last is a Breeder or Queen, they can give birth to more infected and they have almost no decomposition."

"Why am I the only female you have seen since this all started?" I was curious about how scarce females had become.

"We don't know. The only females we have come across are infected or dead," Chad said. "You said that you were in the storage room for a couple of weeks?"

"A week," I said.

"Are you sure it was a week? Because the outbreak was about a month ago. I thought that everyone was evacuated from this city.' Chad glanced at Mike as they both turned towards me.

"No one had been evacuated when I went into the storage room. We had barely heard about the outbreak when everything happened." We had stopped by a semi. Mike and Chad sat down in the shade of the semi.

"Did you fall asleep as soon as you got into the storage room?" Mike asked, sighing.

"I think so. Why?" I was afraid of what they would say.

Mike looked up at me. "Were you bitten or scratched?"

I shook my head. "No, I wasn't bitten or scratched. You think I am infected?"

Chad looked at me grimly. "Yes, I think you have somehow contracted the virus. What was the last thing you did before we showed up?"

"I remember searching the store for supplies because I had been hiding in the storage room for a few days. I was bored and fooled around before going to sleep. Then the next thing I remember is waking up to you two pounding on the door, trying to get in." I watched as the two of them looked at one another then back at me. "What?"

"When you say fool around do you mean masturbate?' Chad snickered.

"Yes, I'm so glad that you think the situation is funny," I said sarcastically. I sat down and leaned back against an abandoned car.

"You know how we told you about the last kind of infected?" Mike asked, grinning.

"Yeah, so?" I looked at the questioningly.

"We met a woman by the name of Rosa. She was the prettiest senorita we had ever met. She travelled with us for a couple of days. Well, we didn't really travel, we spent three days in a safe room fucking her brains out. On the fourth day that she was with us we finally decided we needed to move. When we left the room we found that she attracted the infected by the droves. Turns out Rosa was a Queen. We ran as fast as we could from her and the Drones and in a way we were trying to run from what we were becoming. Don't worry, beautiful, we're infected too," Mike said.

"So all three of us are infected? Is that why you were so angry with Chad when he tried to have sex with me?" I looked between Mike and Chad. They both looked contrite.

"I didn't want to take the chance of infecting you if you were clean. I wanted to get you to Jeffersonville before you were infected or killed. Now I guess we can do whatever since we are all slated for zombification. So what would you two like to do?" Mike said. He had a small grin as he looked at me.

"Are you asking in a roundabout way if I wanted to fuck?" I asked in slight disbelief.

"I guess I am." Mike's smile grew even bigger.

"Are you asking as well?" I looked at Chad and saw that he was smiling as widely as Mike.

"You already know I want a piece of your pussy, princess," Chad said smugly.

"You both are complete pervs," I said, laughing.

"You like it and you know it," Mike said, grinning at me.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do." I sat up to my knees and took off my bags. "So you two want to do this in the open or do you want some place a little more secluded?"