Not So Alone in...Ch. 1

Story Info
Two young people in NYC enjoy sweaty phone fun.
1.1k words
3.54
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not So Alone in the Big Apple Ch. 1

I had a very interesting erotic experience 2 summers ago, when I was living in New York City. It was the summer of 1999, after my Junior year of college. I had gone to NYC in order to do an internship for the summer and found myself all alone in a big city. My days were pretty formulaic, spent mostly at work, I usually got home around 7:30 PM. To make matters worse, I had a roommate, who was an obnoxious 17 year-old (I was 21 at the time), so I rarely got any privacy.

The stuffy little NYU dorm room that served as my aparmtment wasn't even air-conditioned and I had the misfortune to have arrived during one of New York's worst heat-waves in about 20 years. (Literally, it was not unheard of for me to go to bed wearing a wet t-shirt with a fan blowing directly on me. Once, I awoke to find my roommate asleep, on the floor, with his head in the fridge).

So, it was in these unfortunate circumstances that I found myself trying to relieve built-up sexual tension. I wasn't having much luck "out on the town," but even if I had I'm not sure what I would have done, considering that bringing someone back to my "dorm room," probably would not have been a big hit. I did manage to wind up on my bed once with a gorgeous young lady, but it didn't get to progress much past heavy petting before my roommate walked in on the two of us.

Fortunately, anticipating these circumstances, I brought with me to NYC the greatest single masturbatory aide invented by man: the computer. Armed with a dial-up internet connection, a second phone line, ICQ, and a webcam, I managed to have a VERY enjoyable summer. Most of that fun can be attributed to a very sexy woman that I met on the internet named Jenny.

I have never been a big fan of cyber sex, mostly because I find it hard to type with one hand and you can never be certain that the "22 year-old lady" that you're talking to isn't actually a 44 year-old guy. Phone sex, however, is one of my favorite passtimes. In fact, I like to think of it as the next best thing to being there.

When I spoke to Jenny the first time, she had never had phone sex before. After talking briefly online she said she'd be interested in trying it. So, I took my cordless phone downstairs to a dark corner of one of the dorm lounges and called her (she lived in upstate NY) and we chatted a bit. Mostly getting to know about each other's sexual experiences and fantasies.

As the conversation got more intimate, my cock began to get hard in my pants and I couldn't help but gently stoke it from outside the fabric. This, of course, only served to speed the growth of my erection and before long my 7 and 1/2" cock was straining against my shorts and slippery pre-cum was forming at its tip, creating a wet spot on the inside of my boxers.

I mentioned my situation to Jenny and heard her respond involuntarily with a sharp intake of breath and the quietest of moans. I told her to close her eyes and began describing things I would do to her in very gentle, tactful words I told her how I would begin by lightly touching her skin on her stomach, legs, arms, and face. Then how I would slide my hands underneat her shirt and trace gentle random shapes across her body and up onto her sloping breasts. I interrupted myself long enough to tell her to use her own hands and pretend they were mind. I could hear her as she slipped into the hypnotic trance that I was creating for her.

As my attentions to her body progressed (and so did her own) I could hear her breathing begin to come more quickly and without thinking slid one hand beneath the elastic band of my shorts. When I was younger I would play absent-mindedly with the short hairs that grew there, but by this time I had begun shaving my cock so now my fingers just gently stroked my bare skin.

I let out a moan and she asked what I was doing. I told her, and surprising me with her agression she let me see for the first time a hint of the sexual thirst that I would later learn to love. Taking control herself she told me to reach lower and grasp the shaft of my cock in my hand. I did as she told and when I told her about the wetness that was forming at the tip of my cock she told me to rub it on a finger and then taste it in my mouth.

I did as she told and told her to do the same. The sexy sounds of her slurping her juices off of her own fingers drove me insane and I moaned her name aloud. She always loved hearing that and she asked me to continue telling her what to do. I told her to slide her hand down between her legs as well and feel the wetness that was forming there. I could tell as soon as she touched herself as she sharply inhaled and moaned.

I asked her if she knew where her g-spot was and she didn't. So, I asked if she wanted me to help her find it. I told her to push one finger just a few inches inside and curl it upwards. Rubbing for a few seconds it began to get aroused and she told me that she could feel it. She was very wet by now and our passion was beginning to get the better of us. I could have cum at any time but am very good at controlling myself so I hovered near release, waiting for her to join me.

I told her to use her other hand to rub her clit. The effect when she began touching it was electric. I could practically feel her excitement through the phone and before long we were moaning loudly with every breath. Mere moments later she managed to say that she was about to cum and with that thought I lost all control, pounding furiously on my cock I began to orgasm, throbbing, my cock squirted cum onto my stomach and I loudly yelled her name as she too lost all control and we came together.

It took several minutes for us to recover. Panting and sweating and giggling in ecstasy. Neither satisfied, we repeated the experience and then parted...but only for the night. We spoke many times during the rest of the summer, and did some other and more kinky things as well. But those are stories for another time.

Well, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on my first attempt at writing an erotic story. I hope you enjoyed it.