Not So Fast!

Story Info
First taste of being a slave!
1.1k words
3.91
30.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictitious and all characters are above 18 years of age. Any resemblance to a person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

*****

I pulled against my binds just to see if there was anything I could do about my predicament. I was kneeling at the edge of the bed, naked. My wrists were tied together in front of me the rope went over the bed to the far end and was tied to a hook on the floor. My chest lay flat against the bed by which I could hear my heart pounding. Even with all this excitement, it was not beating fast. It was just beating hard and slow. This position made me so vulnerable, my legs weren't tied, but there wasn't much it could do anyway. My back, ass, thighs and feet were all exposed. That's when I heard the door open accompanied by an approaching sound of boots until she appeared in front of me. I looked up, she was wearing only a pair of high heeled boots and panties. Her thick knee-length hair was in front of her and covered her luscious breasts. Her ears had 3 piercings, two on the lower lobe and one on top. Her face hinted fragility, her nose was sleek and slightly pointed giving her a very stern appearance. As my eyes met her, I shuddered! I could make out that she was furious.

*Slap*

I could feel the sting of her hand on my bum. She had just spanked me for checking her out, giving me a cue of disapproval. She finally spoke after a long moment of silence. "You do realize what you have gotten yourself into? Don't you? You are completely at my mercy slave! And you will do nothing without my permission! From here on out, I will be referred to as mistress. I am not like the others, your punishments and rewards will be relative. It starts with 50 points to a reward and a punishment. By what you just did, you earned 10 points to punishment making it 40 points to punishment and 60 points to a reward. If either becomes hundred, you will get whichever as deserved. Else, I will review the points at the end of the day and decide what has to be done. Is that understood?"

"Yes mistress!" I said loud and clear. My mistress ruffled my hair and told me that the meter was neutralized and back to 50-50. "I have a proposition. I will make you wear a butt plug and spank you 20 times on each cheek with two implements, 10 with each. You get to choose them. If the butt plug stays where it is, you will be awarded 15 points to a reward. If not, you will earn 30 points to a punishment! What do you say pet?" completed my mistress. I thought about it for a while and accepted the offer. A whip, a flogger, a cane, a wooden scale, a rubber slipper and a table tennis racquet were the choices. I chose the slipper and the scale.

My dick pressed hard against the bed, lube was applied to the butt plug and my asshole. My mistress then inserted it into my ass making me feel full all of a sudden. I thought this would be easy but realized the truth moments later. I contracted my muscles to prevent the butt plug from falling but the tightened ass cheeks increased the pain exponentially. I was battling between contracting and relaxing but it was hard to predict the timing of the whip. I cussed and earned myself 10 points to punishment. Then, what I feared the most happened, the butt plug slipped and fell to the floor. That was just the end of the ruler. I still had the slipper left. When my mistress came back in front to retrieve her implement, she stopped to tie her hair into a huge bun. I took a quick peek at her lovely boobs but to my bad luck, I was caught. That was the end of it. I had lost all points to a reward. The remaining spanks from the slipper were harder than before. I had no idea what was in store for me now.

I was turned on by all this, pre-ejaculation was oozing out of my dick. My mistress rubbed the precum off my dick and said, "Someone seems to be excited by all this. Since it is your first time, I'll give you one last chance. I will stroke your throbbing dick for one minute. If you are able to hold back until then, you will earn yourself 100 points to a reward or else you will get the punishment." And then it started, a clock placed in front of me was ticking. My mistress sat on a tiny stool and stroked my dick. I felt like a cow being milked. I had reached the edge within half a minute and I knew I would come soon. When it was about 45 seconds, I started cumming. My mistress just left my cock, thus ruining the orgasm!

After it was over, my mistress spoke again. "Looks like you are out of luck! Your punishment today is that you will sleep in bondage today. I will keep the bindings loose enough not to cut off circulation. You will have to trust me on that! Do you?" asked my mistress. "Off course I do mistress!" I courteously replied. I was untied from the former position, my mistress applied some soothing lotion to my butt, she tied my hands behind my back and my feet together. She looked so beautiful! Before helping me lie down, she kissed my cheek and hogtied me. It wasn't a strict tie. I had enough room to move about, but it still wasn't as comfortable as the bed I used to sleep on.

I drifted off to sleep thinking about how I got into all this. I had confessed to my wife about my interest in BDSM and had asked her if she would be my mistress. She said she would get back to me with some research. I had expected something softcore but...

The next morning, I woke up with a hard erection which hurt. I assumed it was because of last night's ruined orgasm. To my surprise, my hands were free, I was on the bed with a nice warm blanket. Was it all a dream? NONSENSE!! It was too elaborate to be one. Amidst this confusion, I got this really bad urge to pee. I ran to the bathroom. My head was reeling when I looked down. I WAS IN A CHASTITY CAGE!! I somehow managed to pee without dirtying myself. I sat on the bed wondering what was going on. That's when my gaze fell on a folded piece of paper on the bed side table.

It read:

--

Good Morning Slave!
You are now officially mine
I love you!
Yours forever,
Mistress