Not So Innocent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, keep moving those hips Sir-sha. You like getting fucked by another girl, hmm?"

As Kristen yanked her head from the couch, enough so she could kiss and lick the corner of her mouth, Saoirse felt her body on fire as another digit got added inside her wet cave. She could hardly believe it: a few hours earlier she was being bored to death in the premiere's party and now she was lying naked on a couch, an equally naked Kristen Stewart pressed against her back and furiously fingering her. A few hours ago she wouldn't even think about another girl like that, and now she was being brought to the brink of an orgasm by one.

"Ooooohhh!! Yeeeessss! Keep gooooing Kristen! Harder! Fuuuuuuck!" Bringing her idle hands to her own breasts, Saoirse started tweaking her own nipples as Kristen kept a fierce rhythm now with three fingers (which was quite difficult, seeing how tight the blonde was) and lightly kissed her cheek and neck. Soon she felt herself hit the edge.

"I... I... I won't... I won't stand much longer!... Oooohh fuuuuck! Kristen!!"

"That's it, Sir-sha, come for me! Let me feel you cum!"

"Yeeeeeessss!"

Pulling her head back by the hair, Kristen covered Saoirse's scream with her mouth as the blonde's body spasmed with the orgasm; her inner walls tightening around the brunette's fingers as her juices flowed, covering them and wetting the couch. As Saoirse's body started coming down from the orgasm and her scream started to die on Kristen's mouth, she let go of the blonde's hair as she slowly removed her fingers from her.

"Oh my God..." Said Saoirse, her eyes closed and her head falling back on the couch. She was in a complete state of bliss, her face red and her breathing labored. As she slowly tried to recompose herself, she felt the velvety touch of a finger in her lips.

"You taste great, you know that?" Turning her body a bit so she was facing up instead of sideways, she saw Kristen bring her hand up to her mouth and lick a finger clean of her juices. The sight made Saoirse unconsciously lick her lips. "Want a taste?" Without waiting for an answer, Kristen took another cum-covered finger and placed it at Saoirse's lips. Still tired, Saoirse opened her mouth a bit and let her tongue slide out, licking and circling the finger for a moment.

As Kristen started pressing the finger to her lips, she opened her mouth a bit more to let it in her mouth. Soon she was sucking Kristen's finger dry, lapping up her own honey; even when it was done she just kept sucking and twirling her tongue on the finger, taking care not to let a single spot un-wet.

"God, that is so hot." As Saoirse looked up, Kristen couldn't help her arousal as she saw those innocent eyes looking up at her while her own finger got sucked just a few inches below. "Damn, I can't stand anymore."

Taking her finger off her mouth, Kristen roughly grabbed her chin and kissed her hard on the mouth. Next, she sat up and moved in the direction of the couch's arm behind Saoirse's head; the blonde tried to get up too but was quickly thrown back as Kristen straddled her face, her pussy inches above the younger girl's face.

"You suck a finger so well, care to discover if you can do the same with a pussy?" Kristen asked, looking down with a sultry grin on her face. Saoirse returned the smile with one of her own, a quasi-innocent look that made Kristen feel hot. There was no answer, as Saoirse merely grabbed her hips and pulled her down so she was sitting on her face.

Remembering what Kristen did before, she moved a hand between the brunette's legs and pried open her lips with her fingers. Giving a smile, she put her tongue out and gave an experimental lick along the slit that made Kristen's body tremble as she moaned. Soon she was licking and playing with Kristen's pussy, her tongue diving inside and out like a man's cock, while Kristen moaned and trembled as she started grinding against Saoirse's face.

"The more we continue, the less I believe you never did it before... Oooohh!" Kristen whimpered as Saoirse stopped tonguing her and suddenly placed her whole mouth on the mound, literally sucking that pussy while occasionally leaving putting her tongue inside. Kristen moved a bit forward, using a hand to propel herself against the couch's arm while the other went to fondle her own breast; in this new position Saoirse seemed able to reach new places in her, and she moaned like a bitch in heat as her hot cave got explored so thoroughly.

As Saoirse kept feasting on Kristen's pussy, the brunette soon felt her body start to tighten up. As she kept fondling her own breast and riding Saoirse's face, she soon felt herself reach the edge and, in a swift motion, pressed herself down on the younger star's face just as her body gave up.

"Oh FUCK!"

Saoirse was caught by surprise as she suddenly found the fluid flowing into her mouth. She did not stop though, continuing to lap the juice as it came into her mouth. It was quite tasty, she had to admit.

As Kristen moved to sit on the couch rather than in her face, Saoirse managed to sit down too and moved closer, kissing Kristen with a surprising gentleness but still passionately. As Kristen tasted herself on Saoirse's mouth, she let a hand go down again to caress Saoirse's leg, making the blonde giggle.

"Come on, you think this is over?" Kristen said, a smile on her face. Sitting with her back to the couch's arm and making Saoirse sit directly across so they were fully face to face, Kristen continued. "There is still something I wish to show you about girl on girl action."

"Toys?" Saoirse said, cutely raising an eyebrow. It wasn't something that she was very keen on trying right now, though considering what she wasn't keen on trying a few hours ago she was sure she could be pleasantly surprised.

"Nope. I told you before this wouldn't involve cocks, real nor fake. This is strictly girl on girl." As she said that, she moved forward and gently lifted one of Saoirse's legs so she could pass her own underneath it, while passing her other leg above the blonde's. The resulting position was not so different from the one you get when you cross two scissors.

"Strictly pussy on pussy."

As she said that she thrust forward, making her pussy enter in contact with Saoirse's. A jolt of electricity seemed to pass through as Saoirse moaned with a goofy smile on her face, the feeling of her still sensitive snatch rubbing against Kristen's moist one being exhilarating. Soon she inched forward so their pussies made absolute contact; taking a moment to savor the sensation, it was Kristen who started again by grinding herself against Saoirse.

"This is called tribadism, or scissoring. I guess you can understand why."

"Oh God, this is amazing."

The two starlets picked up their pace, grinding against each other and moaning as their sexes rubbed together. Kristen looked at Saoirse, seeing the blonde had her eyes closed and her head thrown back as her mouth made a sexy O ("God, she is so sexy like that..."). Never breaking the pace, she threw her arm forward to grab Saoirse by the hair and pull her forward into a steamily passionate kiss, her tongue immediately clashing with Saoirse's ready one as it seemed to only intensify the pleasure. Rearranging themselves so as to make this position more comfortable, Saoirse ended up pretty much sitting and bouncing on Kristen's lap as their bodies pressed together; not just their pussies, but also their breasts and their bellies whenever they thrust into each other.

Breaking their kiss, they still kept their faces within an inch of each other, looking into each other's eye as Saoirse kept grinding and sometimes bouncing on Kristen laps. Looking at Saoirse's clear blue lust-filled eyes as her body kept moving in that oh-so-lovely way had Kristen growling instead of moaning, fighting back the pleasure she felt to as to make this last longer.

"Aahh, Kristen, I won't hold out much longer." Saoirse said, her mouth hanging open a bit as she circled an arm around her lover to push her head forward, their foreheads touching.

"Me too, Sir-sha. I want to see you cum again!"

Kristen noticed the blonde close her eyes a bit and seemingly shudder as she said that. "Say it again Kristen. Say my name! I want to hear my name again coming from those lips of yours..."

Putting a hand to grab Saoirse's hair again, Kristen roughly yanked it making Saoirse whimper and breaking their forehead's contact. "You want to hear me say your name, Sir-sha? You like hearing your name being purred by a hot girl like me? Sir... Sha... You like that, hm?"

"Hhmm, yeah, keep doing it..." With her own hand behind Kristen's head, a surge of boldness crashed through Saoirse as she roughly grabbed the brunette's hair like she was doing her. "Do it! Say my name, bitch!"

"Oh, fuck, Sir-sha!" As she felt herself blowing from the Irish-American's sudden roughness, Kristen kept repeating Saoirse's name much to her delight. Soon she felt Saoirse's grinding become irregular, and knew she was about to blow too. "Do it! Cum for me, SIR-SHA!"

Her name being screamed by Kristen Stewart threw her through the edge as she screamed too, her body spasming as she started cumming. The sight, in turn, had Kristen also reaching her peak; as they both orgasmed hard, they each yanked the other's hair and crashed their lips in their most passionate kiss yet. As their juices flowed Kristen fell backwards lying down on the couch with Saoirse above her, their legs still intertwined as their bodies pressed tightly and their mouths played with each other.

As they both came down from their high, they separated but kept laid together looking at each other. Their pale skin was red and their breaths ragged from exhaustion, but both had smiles on their face.

"So, what did you think Sir-sha?"

Snuggling closer to cuddle against Kristen, Saoirse planted a gentle kiss on her lips as she closed her eyes. "That was beautiful. Care to teach me more tomorrow?"

Smiling, Kristen cuddled back and whispered in her ear. "Of course. How about trying a threesome next?"

"I can hardly wait."

12