Not So Innocent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Kristen, who had already taken off her clothes but took a more spectator role for the time being, the sight was amazing. Emma Stone, apparently taken by lust, had pounced over Saoirse Ronan and intertwined their bodies. They now tribbed wildly while making out, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and their lustful moaning and grunting echoing in the otherwise empty bathroom.

Deciding against joining in—for now—Kristen instead sat up on the sink, getting a good view of the action, and spread her legs. In no time her fingers were disappearing inside her pussy in tandem with the couple's thrusting.

The two continued like that for a while, kissing messily while rubbing their bodies—and especially their pussies—together. After a while Emma sat up, grabbing one of Saoirse's legs and lifting it; she hugged herself against the leg, looking like she was humping it but maneuvering her body so their legs were intertwined liked scissors, allowing her to ride blonde's pussy as if she was fucking it.

"Oooohh yeah... I'm gonna cum like this, Seer-sha. I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Saoirse lifted herself on her elbows, continuing to moan as she lifted her own hips and thrust against Emma. Their pussies and clits rubbed and slapped together, and it didn't take much for Emma, eyes closed and mouth open in an 'O', to begin shaking and reach her peak, her juices leaking against Saoirse's pussy as her movements allowed it around her mound.

"Aaaahhh!!" Emma cried out, which prompted Saoirse to reach forward and pull the redhead back down. Emma fell over Saoirse, who hugged her and joined their lips, drinking in her orgasmic scream like Kristen always did with hers; their bodies draped together nicely, Emma continuing to hump madly before going still as her peak began to subside.

"That... That was amazing..." Emma said once they broke off, opening her eyes slowly and smiling at Saoirse. "Beautiful..."

"Thank-OOOHH FUCK!" Saoirse exclaimed midway, gasping as she threw her head back. Looking down their bodies, she couldn't help smirking as she saw Kristen had joined in, holding her legs down and putting her mouth to work on her worked-up pussy.

"Forgot about me, love?" Kristen asked smirking as she leaned down again and playfully nibbled on the inside of Saoirse's thigh.

"How do I taste, Kristen?" Emma asked, giggling. Kristen gave a lick around Saoirse's pussy, licking up Emma's cum that had spewed over it.

"You taste like pussy, Emma." Kristen said with a chuckle, earning another from Saoirse and Emma. The two lovers soon returned their embrace and began kissing, though keeping the way open for Kristen to lie down and begin devouring Saoirse's pussy.

In the middle of their excitement, it was almost lost to the trio that they were in the middle of a public bathroom. That someone could walk in anytime and be treated to the sight of Saoirse Ronan and Emma Stone, both naked, making out on the floor while an equally naked Kristen Stewart ate out the blonde's pussy.

The thought they could be caught... Unconsciously, it brought great excitement for Saoirse as she and Kristen had never done that before.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod..." Saoirse repeated in her head like a mantra, her mouth too occupied with Emma's to voice it. Had it not been for Kristen's hands holding her legs down she would have clamped them around her head, so overwhelming was the pleasure she was feeling from the brunette sucking on her pussy like she was kissing it.

Emma broke off their kiss and moved back; however, before Saoirse could even whimper she moved forward again, now going lower and began working her mouth against Saoirse's breasts. Saoirse moaned louder as the redhead licked up her small mounds until reaching her nipple, flicking it around for a moment before turning to suckle them.

Having two sets of mouths working her over, one on her breasts and one on her pussy, was making Saoirse go crazy. The fact those mouths belong to Kristen Stewart and Emma Stone, to two women she 'loved', in a public place, was even better.

Saoirse brought her arms up to cover her face, trying to drown both her cries and the tears that were falling from her eyes. The sight was not lost to her lovers, however; seeing Saoirse literally cry from pleasure encouraged Kristen further as she dipped her tongue further into her pussy, fucking her with it and occasionally coming back to bat her clit, using her attempts to jerk her legs to measure her reactions.

"I... I... I won't hold much longer...!" Saoirse cried out, letting her arms leave her face in favor of bringing a hand over Emma's head to pull her even closer, forcing her to take the entire tit in her mouth.

Her face scrunched up as she began bucking her hips against Kristen's face, giving the brunette trouble to hold her down. "That's it, Sir-sha! Come for me! Let me drink your cum!"

"AAAAHHHH FUUUUCCKK!!"

With a scream that was probably heard in the entire restaurant, Saoirse's hips went out-of-control as she felt herself reach an orgasm for the second time that night, this time an even stronger one. She felt her pussy walls contract as they pumped out her cum straight into Kristen's waiting mouth, the brunette continuing to lick around and stimulate her, further riding out her orgasm.

"No matter how many times I taste it, you are as delicious as the first time."

Opening her eyes—she had barely noticed she had closed them, or that time had passed at all—she found Kristen right above her, hovering above her on her hands and knees. Saoirse smiled weakly as she was helped on her feet, Kristen holding her in an embrace before kissing her fully on her mouth.

Saoirse could taste herself in her mouth, and she didn't mind. She was lost in the feeling of Kristen's tongue moving around, spreading what was left of the girly cum in Saoirse's mouth; her own tongue returned the gesture, and soon they were French kissing passionately and hard, swapping spit and cum between their mouths.

As they did so, Kristen's hands drifted down Saoirse's body and settled on holding her ass, pulling her pelvis against Kristen's. This made Saoirse squeal in her mouth and lose their tongue war, which Kristen took advantage of.

"No fair." Saoirse said once they broke off, earning a chuckle from Kristen as the brunette looked inside her striking blue eyes. Despite their nearly two years together, Kristen was always amazed at how innocent-looking the blonde could be at times.

"I never imagined you as the naughty type, Seer-sha."

Emma's voice against her ear, and speaking her name like that, made Saoirse shiver. Before she knew it, Emma's body was pressing against her backside, her hard nipples poking her back while the redhead gave small kisses on the back of her neck.

"You would be surprised." Kristen said, making Emma look up and smile.

"Thank you, girls. That was the best birthday ever." Saoirse said, with a smile.

"No problem, Sir-sha."

"No problem, Seer-sha."

Kristen and Emma spoke together, both leaning their faces close to Saoirse's. The blonde had her face turned to the side, allowing them to connect their lips in a hot, steamy three-way kiss. Their lips and tongues went to work as the trio made out right there, naked in the middle of the bathroom.

Once they broke out, they all had stupid smiles on their faces as they looked between themselves; both Kristen and Emma crossing gazes for a while longer, before looking together at Saoirse.

"But you know, Seer-sha, the night is not over yet."

"It isn't?" Saoirse's lips twitched, her eyes glinting with mischief at the words.

"No... And since we are already trying new things, we can go even further... Sir-sha..."

She felt Kristen's hands slap her ass before squeezing the cheeks, almost as if pulling them apart, and Emma began to slid down her body, her tongue and breasts sliding along her back as she went further...

It was the first time she and Kristen had done an all-female threesome, and also the first time they had done sex in 'public'. And, by the looks of it, she was about to have other 'first times' as well. Unknown to her, Kristen knew the manager and had paid for their privacy, so they had the bathroom for themselves without risk of being found. They had an entire night's worthy of things to show her...

12