Not So Innocent Glances Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edrin was something else! Thinking of him, she masturbated, teasing first her clit and then using her two fingers. After a while, she added a third finger and gasped at how tight it felt. She had only ever needed to use two inside her to bring herself off, but three felt tighter than Ike had ever managed.

Edrin was bigger. Rosita continued to finger herself, thinking of Edrin, as he pounded her into oblivion. In her mind, Edrin had followed her to her room and prevented her from closing the door forcefully. In her mind's eye she saw him hugely aroused, pushing her onto the bed, spreading her thighs apart and teasing her by rubbing the engorged cock against her cunt.

At the moment that fantasy Edrin slid home into her, she slid her fourth finger into herself and came.

Her orgasm roared through her, spreading from her crotch, causing her cunt, her belly, her breathing to spasm uncontrollably in a white heat. She felt lifted into the air, unable to breathe at her peak, before it settled onto little descending plateaus. Delirious, she continued to spasm and scream hoarsely in an ultimate release she had never felt before. She finally came down to Earth, and passed out.

Edrin's aunt woke up at noon, her legs weak, and her head still groggy. The sheets were soaked between her legs.

She wondered if Edrin would be back for lunch.

She wondered what would happen over the next four days before her husband arrived home.

To be continued...

Next chapter: Blue Velvet

12