Not So Secret Rendezvous

Story Info
My wife plays 'The Other Woman' for a quickie hookup.
3.7k words
4.05
40.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several years of marriage, sometimes the sex gets left out of life. Sometimes it needs a jump-start to get back into gear and make things new again. All by myself I figured this out, and all by myself, I came up with a silly idea that I hoped would work. We have been together five years, and maybe this was our wake-up call saying that should do something different a little more often.

All night Wednesday I ran through scenarios in my head, trying to come up with the 'perfect' plan. Karen and I usually spend a few hours apart every evening, and today was no exception. By the time she came out to the living room to watch our recorded shows together, one plan stuck in my head. Between watching the show and talking about our days, I worked out what details I could without seeming to be distant.

My alarm woke me up an hour earlier than usual, and I jumped out of bed, the thought still fresh in my mind. Armed with a large cup of coffee, I sat in the living room at the computer, browsing a few select websites. After a quick search of free providers, I made two new email accounts with Hushmail's service, making accounts no one would associate either of us. One email address for Karen (now 'Mistress Gina'), and one for me ('Mister B').

From my new email account, I sent a simple message to Gina's saying it was from her 'boyfriend' and that everything to follow was all to stay secret. With only a few minutes to think about what kind of naughtiness to put on Craigslist, I made a new 'woman seeking man' post, playing off of what she had told me at one time was on her sexual bucket list.

Good morning husbands of the metro area, I would love to meet one of you, with the express intent of making each other happy during lunch this Friday. My pleasure will be making you happy, as long as you make me happy. We don't even have to know each other's names.

Me: Old enough to know better, young enough to not care. Happily married, but looking for a few casual dates with the right man. I've got good looks, an average body, and I've been told my boobs are awesome. You: About the same age as me. Happily married, but looking for a few dates with the right woman. Good looks, average body, and been told you know your way around a woman's body.

Send me an email telling me what you would like, I'd love to hear back from you. Do not send pictures, I know what guys look like. Any attachments will get your email deleted.

Reading it again after it went live to the world, I thought it sounded cheesy, but it was only for Karen and me so I could care less what the world thought of it. I emailed her a link to that hookup post, as well as a slightly dirty email describing what I would do to her during this requested lunchtime hookup. Disabling my computer's screen-saver, I left my new inbox open, knowing she would see it on her way down the hall. On her laptop in the kitchen, I logged in to her Hushmail account and left the page open, knowing she had to see it.

Now that the opening moves of my plan were in place, I got ready for work, hoping I was doing the right thing. I had the oddest mix of nervousness and excitement all day, the whole time wondering why Karen never contacted me. She usually at least texts or calls a few times, so her silence worried me. During lunch I had a 'duh' moment and remembered that I could also check the email accounts on my phone.

Starting with Karen's 'Gina' account, I was shocked to see only one message in her inbox. The one from me. I was shocked to see such a low number, knowing how many perverts are always searching that site. On a hunch, I looked through the other folders, laughing when I saw there were over fifty in the trash. There were all kinds of replies, and about half of them had attachments. There were many pictures of full-body shots of men, both dressed and various states of undress, and surprisingly enough a few topless pictures of women. The guys' emails were mostly kind of creepy, but there were a few things that gave me some inspiration to try with Karen. The emails that had women's pictures were from guys asking for a three-way, and I must admit I spent too much time considering those, but I knew I had to get back on task. Switching to my new account, I wasn't surprised to see only one email. From my Karen, I mean Mistress Gina.

She said:

That's an awesome idea, Mister B. We need to be careful though, I can't let my husband find out, and obviously don't let your wife know. That aside, hell yes I will meet you tomorrow for lunch. I will book at room at Shady Resorts on I-82. We can't stay too long though, my husband is expecting me home around 2PM. Just knock on the door, I will be ready. 12:30 sharp, don't be late. Tell me what you need me to do. xoxoxo, Mistress Gina

My heart pounding, I sent a reply:

Perfect, I will be there. You need to leave the curtains open, with the door slightly ajar. Don't latch it, there will be no knocking, I will just come in. You will wear only an over-sized button-down shirt, mostly closed but not buttoned. You will be laying on your back in the bed waiting for me. Leave a towel draped over your face so you can't see me come in. Your iPod will be playing, the headphones will be over your ears, playing loud enough for me to hear it when I walk in. Whatever you do, do NOT remove the towel from your face. Period. Bring a toy. Tape index cards on the window in the shape of a heart so I know which room to enter. MrB

After sending that reply my heart was pounding, the pictures my mind was drawing distracted me from finishing my food. Once my awkwardly painful erection had mostly faded, I was able to head back to my office without walking funny, but the thoughts stayed with me. Karen was all I could think about now, and I thought I would be lucky to make it through the rest of the day without screwing things up bad enough to get fired. To help with that, a co-worker agreed to take over my spot on the sales floor when I said I needed to focus on getting a paperwork project done for our manager.

When I got home, I did everything in my power to act like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Even though Karen didn't mention anything about the emails or our plans, she 'accidentally' let me see her laptop screen showing the email account before quickly switching back to the game she was playing. It looked like this secrecy thing was going to work out after all! For the rest of the day, everything went as it usually did. The normal chit-chat, the talk of everyday life continued. Neither of us gave the other one a clue as to what dirty thought were going on behind the scenes. I thought it was kind of funny though, this whole invisible second identity thing. Karen and I were married, but there was now a hidden side to us, a budding boyfriend/girlfriend thing that was starting. Maybe we should work on the dating/lover thing as much as we work on the married part?

The next morning at work was just as bad as before. A used car dealership in a dime-a-dozen suburbia town doesn't get all that many customers, but there's always a few people wandering around. Since today I was better able to contain my thoughts, I stayed on the floor to greet and schmooze the customers. There must have been an extra bounce in my step or some invisible force projecting from me today since I closed two sales by lunch. Both were women shopping by themselves, and I could swear they even flirted with me a little. Maybe my impending lunch date had my pheromones raging, but whatever it was, it was working like a champ. If the financing side went through, this would be my personal record. Luckily, the last round of paperwork was finished at 12:00 on the dot, and my whole body was trembling in anxiousness. My leg and foot were bouncing nervously every time I paused, my eyes straying to the clock ever few seconds, counting down to when I could leave. I had a very important appointment to keep, there's no way I could be late for this.

Finally clocking out, I snagged a temp dealer plate to cover the BMW I was 'test driving'. I was almost running to the car by the time I went through the doors, I had to get the hell outta dodge. The traffic gods smiled on me today, turning every stoplight on my route to green. Just for me! At 12:24 I pulled into the hotel's parking lot and had my pick of about twenty spots out near the far end of the lot. Backing in to the spot, I saw the time click over to 12:25. Grabbing the binoculars I had brought for just this trip, I scanned the windows until I found the room Karen had rented. It was #301. Third floor, first door off of the stairs. I could barely see into the room from here, but there was enough to see that she had followed my orders so far. The open curtains showed a pink heart made from paper stuck to the window.

Tossing the binos into the passenger seat, I ran for the building, suddenly worried about the time. Pausing on the third floor stairwell, I caught my breath before heading down to the walkway. Two maintenance guys walked by me as I walked through the door and my heart jumped into my chest. They were only feet from our room, and with the curtains open, I could see from the walkway that Karen was showing a lot of skin. They were oblivious, not even slowing down or looking into the room as they walked by #301.

As planned, I walked in through the door without making a sound. Slowly and quietly, I closed and latched the door behind me. Quickly stripping off my clothes, I noticed a scent drifting to me. A scent that could not be mistaken. Pussy. Excited, damp, hot, turned on pussy. I knew Karen had a bit of an exhibitionist streak hidden in her, and it turns out I was right that this scenario would flip that switch. No one knew us here, and here she was half exposed to the world (well, the freeway and the walkway, three floors up anyway). Her senses of sight and hearing were masked by my order, so she had no idea who could see what, and the scent of her arousal was proof she was loving it.

Taking my time, I walked around the room, eating up the view. She was laying on the bed spread-eagle, her knees bent at the end of the mattress, her feet inches from the floor. The shirt only covered about half of her breasts, and showed a sliver of glistening flesh between her legs. Her arms were straight out to the side, her legs slightly apart.

Kneeling down in front of my wife, I put my hands under her knees and lifted them up and out, fully exposing her pussy to me. Without a moment to waste, my head shot down, stopping just short of my lips meeting her wet pussy. A dart of my tongue licked the insides of her thighs, only staying in one place for a half second. Closer and closer to her pussy I went, steadily increasing the timing of my licking. Without warning, my head moved down, my mouth completely covering her pussy. My tongue found her clit, teasing it lightly but quickly. Remembering what she liked, I tried to write all the letters of the alphabet on her pussy while still trying to act like I was deeply kissing her mouth.

The sounds she made were an encouragement for me to continue. My hands needed more, and they moved up her body, pushing her shirt out of the way on the way up to her breasts. The feel of her breasts in my hands was exquisite, the perfect mix of soft skin and firm tissue. My tongue was never still, and within about two minutes, Karen screamed as her body squirmed and jolted in the pleasure of orgasmic delight.

Without waiting for her to fully recover, my hand slid down her body, and two fingers on my left hand found her pussy soaking wet and still seeming to ask for more. Sliding my fingers in and out of her hot pussy, I could feel and hear her starting to enter the zone again. Jumping up beside her on the bed, I found the dildo she brought and lowered it to rest on the tip of her clit, the vibration setting set on high. Karen thrust her hips at the toy, wanting and demanding it inside of her.

Moving up on the bed, I put my knees on either side of her head. My cock was throbbing, painfully hard at this point, and it took a push down to aim it at her mouth while I leaned towards her feet, shoving my cock deep inside of her mouth. As she moaned around my cock, my tongue again found her clit, dancing across it as I buried her rubber boyfriend deep inside of her pussy. As the buzzing toy almost disappeared between her lips, her body lurched. Her hips and head rising at once, I was distracted by the feeling of my cock entering her throat and the scrape of her teeth across my shaft. The distraction made me lose my grip on the slippery end of the toy, and as it hit my mouth, it disappeared inside of her.

As the toy hit new depths, Karen screamed as much as she could, the spasms of her body muffling her sounds by keeping her mouth filled with my cock. She flailed her arms into the bed, arching her torso into mine, revealing another wave of pleasure rocking across her body.

Keeping my thrusting rhythm going, I rocked my hips into her, wrapping my arms around her hips, locking my face against her pussy. Karen's motions started to ease the dildo from her depths, so I grabbed it to forcefully thrust into her, now fucking both her face and pussy at the same time. After a minute, only her slight push up on my hips was the only message I got to slow down and let her recover. I slowed down but didn't stop.

A few minutes later, I pulled out of her from both ends, carefully moving my body around to get off the bed. Standing at the edge of the bed, I took hold of her hips and started to roll her over. She quickly moved, burying her face into the pillow as her orgasmic muscle spasms slowed. Her ass now pointed at me, I knelt down and again buried my face in her pussy, my tongue flicking across her clit. Starting the alphabet again, Karen pushed against my face to ask for more. With the intensity of how hard she just came, I went slow for a while before I renewed my assault again.

Standing up straight, I saw she was at just the right height for me. With no warning, I leaned forward and put the head of my cock against her pussy and pushed. As turned on as she was, and as soaking wet as her pussy was, there was no stopping me. A bit of body weight was all it took, and my cock was completely buried inside of her.

Pausing as my cock was lost from my sight, I reached up to pull off her shirt. It pulled straight back, holding up for only a second on her shoulders on it's way off of her, leaving us both completely naked. It was a huge rush to look out to see cars racing by on the freeway as well as the random people walking by, and knowing anyone could see us only added to the excitement. Blocking out everything but the wonderful feeling of her pussy caressing my cock, I thrusted deep into her with abandon. The only thing going through my mind was how glorious her pussy felt stretched around my throbbing cock.

Usually I am not a 'minute man' but this time I couldn't help the quick rush of feelings. They started at my thighs and worked their way up until the only thing going through my mind was that in just seconds I was going to cum on her or in her. Pulling out quickly at the last possible second, I rolled Karen over before jumping up on the bed to straddle her mid-torso. One of my hands was stroking my cock as fast as it could, the other was holding on to one breast, pushing her nipple against the head of my cock.

Pulled from deep inside of my body, a low moan escaped through my pursed lips just as I started to cum. As turned on as I was, I was not expecting the volume of cum that my cock poured out onto my blindfolded wife. The first thick rope of cum went across her head, glancing off of her cheek before soaking into the towel covering the top half of her head. The next hit under her chin, with the rest shooting down to cover her awesome breasts. When the last of my body-wrenching spasms was done, she opened her mouth, begging to take me inside of her again. She had only enough time for one deep thrust into her mouth before I had to fall back onto the bed in exhaustion.

Panting deeply for a short while as I recovered, it took me a minute to focus my brain as to where I was, and why. The buzz-kill moment of realizing it was time to get back to work wasn't even enough to wipe the smile from my face. Needing one last moment of teasing my wife, I buried my face between her thighs, giving her quivering pussy one last long lick, finished with a suck and a kiss on her clit. Her body jolted, and her hips raised up, chasing my face as I stood. Walking backwards towards the bathroom, I took another long look at the beautiful pose before I had to wash up.

When I came back into the room, I was mildly surprised to see Karen's heels on the edge of the bed, her knees splayed wide, giving me a full view of her nakedness as she eased her buzzing toy in and out of her pussy. Watching her play while I got dressed made my cock rise to attention, and I almost stayed for round two, but I knew I was already late for work. Kneeling on the bed by her side, I smiled as her second hand joined the first between her legs, her fingers flying across her clit. I couldn't resist one last touch, leaning over to suck on one nipple while pinching the other one. This was all Karen needed, and a few seconds later, her thighs snapped closed, trapping her hands in place. Her soft moaning and jerking was proof of her last orgasm on our lunch break.

Her arms and legs flopped loosely to the side, her jaw slack, breathing deeply as she basked in bliss. As a way to say goodbye, I gently kissed my lovely wife on the corner of her mouth and each nipple before moving lower. One more just above her clit to not be cruel, then once on each thigh. Standing at the entrance to the room as the cool breeze blew past me, I noticed when Karen felt it and she realized what I was doing. She scooted up a foot, laying spread-eagle just as she had when I entered, knowing she was visible to the world, should anyone care to look. Waiting until I heard a lull in her music, I slammed the door closed so she could hear it, letting her know that I was truly gone.

The remainder of the day at work went by in a blur. I no longer smelled like my wife's pussy, but like that morning, my aura must have been on overdrive. There were two couples couldn't leave my side, then one college girl buying a commuter with daddy's money. The looks from the ladies seemed to bore into me, and their smiles were genuine and contagious. The cars almost sold themselves, and every option I offered was accepted heartily. Even though it caused me to leave work a little late, it was worth every minute. Today I had made a new sales record, meaning my commission would be through the roof this month. Without a doubt, this was Karen's doing, but it wasn't something I could share with my coworkers.

When I got home from work that night, I could tell a difference in our behavior. Karen and I were both flirting with each other again. Our leading comments, the secret smiles, the lingering touches, it all worked us towards each of us acting like newlyweds. Two hours before our regular bedtime that night, we couldn't wait to rip off each other's clothes again, something that hadn't happened in years.

I never did delete those email accounts. Now the question was who would be the next to use them.