Not So Shy

Story Info
He manages to bring the animal out of girl at club.
1.9k words
3.92
62.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was working up his courage, he didn't dance much. He looked out over the main floor of the club. The music thump thumped hard, he could feel it in his chest. The lights flashed bright and fast over the crowd, their arms flailing wildly, their bodies moving in unison. He could feel the excitement in the room. He stood and admired all the beautiful young ladies who walked by him taking their perfume in deep and holding it. This should be fun.

Walking through the club he smiled at the pretty faces that he met, he talked to some of the girls, danced with others. He could have loved any of them, all so lovely, all so easy in conversation and touch.

"What is your name?" He said to one very tall, almost shy looking brunette.

"Allison." She didn't look at him in the eye, but instead at his chest, as if admiring the buttons of his red Versace silk shirt.

"Are you having fun tonight?" He said, admiring her chest as well.

"Aren't I supposed to be?" She looked at him this time and smiled.

"Would you like to dance?' He asked, pulling her by the arm to the floor.

She moved tightly at first, as if trying to seem more respectable than the hordes of gyrating and pulsating woman in the club. He stayed at a respectful distance. Two songs went by, in fast techno club fashion. The third song came on, much funkier, something more 1970's disco than 2000 house. Boom, boom boom, boom. There was something about the driving beat that changed her mood. The dirty bass lines seemed to help her with her inhibitions in a way that the alcohol hadn't. She moved close. He moved closer. His leg was in between hers, she rubbed against it, and they shook down to the floor, only she came back up. He could get very low and stayed to admire what he found. His shy brunette hadn't put any panties on under her short blue dress. Her legs were long, as long as he had ever seen. Her pussy was shaven, she continued to dance enjoying the voyeuristic show that she was putting on, as she danced her pussy lips separated and exposed a very long and lovely clit, protected by the most pouty pussy lips that he had ever seen. Oh, he had found something here.

They walked off the dance floor and talked a little. She still seemed so shy. He found that she was nineteen, shouldn't even have been at the bar. She was a student at the local university and still lived with her parents. He was 45, old enough to be her father.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He inquired.

"Yes, I have someone." Her eyes no longer averted from his.

"Do you like to fuck him?" He whispered to her. He was suddenly ashamed, the alcohol was in more control than he had thought.

"I love to fuck him." Again, she stared into his eyes. Her gaze was wide and watery, her eyes were a perfect brown with whites that had no signs of being bloodshot, even after the alcohol and all the time in the smoke filled club.

He was blown away now. Could he be this lucky? Such a young and beautiful woman and she loves to fuck! He was very excited to make a move, but she was still distant from him, as if this could all just be a game.

"You haven't asked my name." He wanted her to show some real interest.

"No, I haven't. I don't need to know your name. I have already told you that I am attached." She reminded him. He had a son about her age, he got smart like this too sometimes. He knew to ignore it.

He moved closer to her, the booth was wide enough for 6 people, and they had been 5 people apart. He put his hand on the soft skin of her thigh, just above the knee. She didn't flinch. He moved to kiss her, she licked at his lips. His dick got hard immediately. She licked and sucked softly at his bottom lip. As he separated his lips to give her his tongue, she wrapped her lips around it. His tongue was very long, and she pulled it easily and deeply into her mouth. He moved his had higher, wondering how far he may get. She left his tongue and moved her lips to his neck, kissing and licking her way from the top of his shoulder to the area behind his ear.

She held the back of his head, and gently ran her long, painted nails along his neck. He shivered. He moved his hand higher still, finally reaching the hottest, wettest pussy that he had ever felt. She put her lips very close to his ear and let out the slightest whimper as his strong finger massaged her wanton pussy. Her warm breath and soft touch made his head swim with lust. He put one finger into her pussy and it was tight. A second finger was all he could do. She may love to fuck, but she hadn't done it many times. As he finger fucked the girl, he focused on the rough grouping of flesh on the top of her pussy. He pressed hard and moved his fingers as fast as he could manage from his position. She breathed hard, whispering to him "Fuck me, fuck me….fuck me." And he did.

As the party got swinging in the booth that the two shared, they had forgotten that they were in a very public place. While walking around the floor of the club a bouncer had noticed the two getting more and more intimate, and hadn't thought too much of it, for it wasn't uncommon for a couple to get a bit affectionate in the booths at this club. He had glanced in the direction of their corner table again, and realized that the affection was getting a little out of hand and they were going to have to stop. As he approached the table he shined his flashlight at the two toiling lovers. He saw immediately that the girl was half on the man, her leg draped between his.

His fingers were moving very quickly in and out of her spread open pussy. Her fingers had gone down to her very visible clit and she was rubbing feverishly at it. Other patrons of the club had turned to watch them, and they seemed not to care, or even notice. The bouncer stood directly before them, though he turned his flashlight off before coming very near. The two didn't so much as glance up at him. The girl looked mad with passion, her eyes closed tightly, her chin against her chest. Her arm moved at an amazing pace to rub her clit to the point of ecstasy.

"Hey!" The bouncer yelled. Nothing. "Hey! God Damn it! Get the fuck up!" He yelled louder and deeper this time, reaching for the girl's arm. She looked up at him.

"No! No! Oh my god!" She cried at the bouncer, she never stopped rubbing her inflamed clit.

Her lover started to pull his fingers out of her pussy after realizing the crowd they had drawn.

"Fuck me! Don't stop fucking me!" It was an order, not a request. She rubbed furiously at her clit, looking the huge bouncer in the eye, fighting against him as he pulled at her arm. Her lover put his fingers back into her pussy and began to rub again at her g-spot, he didn't care about the trouble that they were now in, knowing that there was no way out of it now anyway. His forearm was burning, his dick was throbbing, and he rubbed in vain against her leg.

"Bitch! Get out of the fucking booth slut! There are people all over the place!" The bouncer yelled. He tried to get in a better position to pull her out of the booth but slipped on a spilt drink. He fell to the floor, cussing.

"Oh my god!" She shouted, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum, I am going to cum all over your hand! Fuck me! Faster, fuck me faster!"

Her man fucked her with all he had. His arm felt as if it couldn't move for too much longer. He caught a glance at the crowd that they had drawn, 15 or 20 people huddled around the table, all pushing for a better view, no one laughed or pointed, just watched as if in awe of what they were seeing.

The bouncer came to his feet, he dove into the booth to wrap his arms around the girl, and his arm gripped her upper thigh, just below her dripping wet pussy. She kissed him.

"You want to fuck me too?" Her voice quivered into his ear.

"Stop it bitch, you have to get the fuck out of this club. I'll have you sent to jail slut! Get the fuck out of this booth!" He did want to fuck her. Then, the bouncer felt her body tense up against his. She let out a scream like he had never heard from anyone. The other man worked hard, his face looked almost as if in pain, and he rubbed angrily now against her pussy walls. The bouncer lost track of what he was doing, the scream had shocked him and she was pulling against him so hard that he had lost his leverage. She didn't rub her clit anymore, she just screamed and arched her back, rubbing her hips toward her lover who was working furiously at her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Am I a slut? Am I a fucking whore? Oh, fuck! Am I the dirtiest bitch you've seen?" She yelled at the bouncer who knew it was too late to stop what was happening.

Her pussy tightened hard around her partner's fingers, so tight that he could just barely move them. She made a final arch of her back. She could no longer speak, she couldn't move. She felt a great wash of relief rush over her beautiful, sweat soaked body. Her pussy gushed forth with cum. Her lovers hand was drenched her clear liquid, which shot from her pussy. It dripped from his hand onto the bouncer's arm, which was still wrapped around the woman's leg. She came for a full minute. When she finally had stopped shaking and writhing in her place, she looked around her. The faces in the crowd looked in awe. The bouncer too looked very impressed. Her lover sweated, his arm lay motionless on her thigh.

"Thank you." She told her lover and quickly got up and moved toward the exit.

"You no good slut, you're not leaving me like this! Come the fuck back her bitch!" He couldn't believe what was happening, his dick was throbbing against his slacks.

"Fuck you man! You fucking sit down and cool off, let her be, we don't need this kind of shit around here. You're real fucking lucky I don't call the cops!" The bouncer said, grabbing the man as he began to pursue his beautiful vixen.

The man sat, and watched the girl stumble towards the door, past club goers who had no idea what had just happened to her. He sat and felt miserable.

The bouncer walked off, not wanted to add insult to the injury that he knew the man had just suffered.

As the man sat at his table, staring into his lap one of the girls who had watched his show stood before him.

"Do you want to dance?" She asked, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the dance floor.