Not So Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Husband locked in chastity dreams of fucking his wife.
1.2k words
4.25
33k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers

Shane was broken. Utterly defeated. Tears ran down his face as he struggled to fall asleep. Next to him, Michelle laid naked and relaxed. Fully satisfied from another night of countless orgasms. Her glorious ass was pressed against Shane's caged cock. His arm was around her, and he held onto her body gently. He had never felt the level of desire that felt in that moment. He wanted to wake her. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to beg for her attention. But he wouldn't. He would suffer as quietly as possible, as his cock throbbed and his mind raced. He gently kissed her neck and closed his eyes, finally drifting off into a dream...

In the dream, Shane was still desperately horny. But his cock was free, his wife not so much. Michelle was on her knees in front of him. Her hands were bound with rope behind her back. Her eyes blindfolded, her mouth gagged. She had three clothespins on each nipple. He reached out his hand, and roughly grabbed his slave by the hair. She let out a small moan.

"Are you in pain, slut?"

She tried to answer but only a muffled "yes Sir" came out from behind the gag.

"Good. You deserve it. You've been so mean to me. Teasing me. Denying me."

Michelle's breathing was getting faster, he could tell that the clothespins were biting into her more every second. Making her pain worse.

"Do you want me to take them off slave?"

She frantically shook her head yes.

His hands moved to her tits. Gently he held them, as he started to kiss them. He took the first clothespin in his mouth and started to pull. His wife tried to scream through the gag, shaking her head no and pulling back which only made the clothespin start to slip off more. He let go, leaving it just barely on her nipple. She was red in the face, doubled over in pain. He could barely make out the word "please" as she repeated in over and over, so desperately.

He grabbed her by the hair again and lifted her head up, he moved his lips to her ear.

"No mercy today slave. None."

He moved his hand to the next clothespin and pulled on it until it matched the first. He held his slave still by the throat, as she twisted and tried to move her body. Desperately trying to find a way to knock the clothes pins off. By the time all six were just barely hanging on, her screams into the gag had become constant. She was actively fighting to get free now. Shane let go of her and watched as she threw herself to the floor, the clothespins falling off as she did. Her body shook in pain and relief, and she let herself relax facedown on the ground.

"SMACK"

Shane's hand came down hard on her ass. She jumped and groaned into the gag again.

"SMACK"

He could see his hand print on both cheeks now. He smiled, satisfied that she was in enough pain for now. His cock was throbbing and leaking. He hadn't cum in months and he decided that he couldn't wait another minute.

Roughly, he pulled her back to her knees. He in did her gag and she took a deep breath.

"That fucking hurt y..."

Her complaint was cut short by her husband's cock in her throat. Every inch was forced into her mouth in one thrust. She choked and gasped her air when he pulled back out.

"Shut the fuck up and suck my cock. Now."

She got the message, and eagerly got to work. As angry as she was about the pain he had just caused her, she could never resist his cock. She licked it from the base to the tip, taking he head in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Shane moaned and shuttered, placing his hand on her head he urged her to take him deeper.

She swallowed every inch of his cock. She could feel it pulsing, she knew he was getting close. He started fucking her mouth, ignoring her gagging, he was lost in the pleasure he needed so desperately. Like the good little slut she was, Michelle tightened her lips around the head of his cock as he came. He stroked himself, emptying every drop into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but it was too much, some of it spilled out of her mouth and down to her tits. Shane collapsed onto the bed, looking over he saw his wife licking her lips. She was so fucking sexy, he couldn't stand it. He didn't need a break, he needed her.

He ripped the blindfold off her eyes, and untied her hands. She climbed onto the bed and pushed her onto her back. She was busy cleaning his cum from her tits, as he kissed his way between her legs. She was soaking wet and he savored every lick. She moaned and gasped as he ate her out.

"Mmm. Even when you take charge, you still can't resist pleasing me."

He didn't answer. He couldn't speak. He couldn't think. He was focused.

He slowly worked a finger in his wife's ass as he kept licking her pussy. She was moving her hips, working her body against his mouth and fingers. She let out a scream as she came. Shane moved on top of her and slide his cock in her pussy. Hard and fast, he fucked her. They kissed, their hands explored each other. They were both completely lost in each other. Michelle raised her legs over her husband's shoulders, he slammed into her harder now. He held her legs in place and she violently shook through another orgasm.

He pulled out and stood up by the bed, instinctively the little whore got on her hands and knees. She didn't resist when she felt his cock press against her ass. The juices from her wet pussy had everything plenty lubed up. His cock felt so good filling her up, she knew it wouldn't take much before she came again. He went slow at first, letting her relax into it, then fast and hard just like before.

"Fuck my ass. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me like the dirty whore I am! Yes! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhh fuck, I'm cumming againnnn!"

Shane could feel another orgasm coming too. He kept pounding into her ass until he exploded. His second load was just as big as the first. He left his wife laying bed, exhausted, with the taste of cum in her mouth and leaking cum out of her ass...

"Hey. Hey wake up."

Shane opened his eyes, Michelle was nudging his shoulder.

"Good morning sunshine. Have any good dreams?" She asked, smiling.

"I did actually." He laughed.

"Oh I know you did. You leaked precum all over my ass."

He looked down and saw how right she was.

"Better clean that up." She winked at him.

He kissed his way down her back, and eagerly licked his mess up. Then he took the liberty of crawling between her legs to give her the first orgasm of her day.

Switch90
Switch90
153 Followers