Not So Virginal Singer

Story Info
He discovers virginal singer is really hot.
936 words
2.79
84k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
garyjay
garyjay
1 Followers

2o years ago an Irish singer called Dana won a big European TV competition called the Eurovision Song Contest. She was 18, dressed in a pretty white short dress and looked innocent and virginal. She was also very religious, a devout Catholic.

I was a reporter writing about pop music for a London newspaper and discovered that beneath the innocent exterior was an Irish girl gagging to be fucked and sexier even than Andrea Corr another Irish singer who became famous later. I went to interview Dana in her dressing room at the BBC a month after she won the contest.

While I was waiting outside, there was a bunch of us talking about how horny she was and whether she was really as virginal as she looked or was said to be. Some of the other guys said they thought she would 'go'. Most of them had stories from her home town in Ireland about how she had a wild time with lots of guys, they said.

One of the other reporters waiting with me was a girl (a very horny girl herself) who was disgusted by our speculation about the 'innocent' pop singer and said Dana would not be interested in sex and was always accompanied by priests who saw her as ambassador of the Catholic church.

The guys just carried on talking about how the singer had nice tits and why didn't we all take her out and get her drunk and all take her to bed.

Dana was so famous and so pretty, dressed when I saw her in the shortest black mini skirt and a tight white tee shirt. She was flirting openly with me as we talked about her new life and how she missed the ordinary things back home in Ireland now she was traveling so much. She was close to me looking right into my eyes as I caught a glimpse of her white knickers below her very short skirt.

She then blurted it out that she had not been out with a boy for three months. I knew exactly what she meant - that she had not been fucked for ages. I reached up to her face, stroking her gently then kissed her gently at first and then pushed my hand down to her full tits-- she was wearing no bra. She gasped as I started to stroke her tits. She was moaning in no time. We were kissing heavily, our tongues playing with each other's, and then she broke off and said "Please take me Gary. I need you inside me. God I want it, gary , come on and give me it now, before my Mom gets back. " She was practically screaming for me to take her. In a few minutes, we were rolling on the floor, me ripping her pants off her and then her unzipping me.

She went down on me and started pumping and sucking my hard cock. She was moaning so loud and kept telling me to do her... we rolled round and started a 69. She was great with her mouth - obviously no virgin at all. And her pussy was so wet. I opened her up with my fingers and tongue and just made her so wide and wet. I felt myself near to cumming and turned her over.

She was screaming "Fuck me. Come on I need you cock in my pussy Gary". I pushed her flat on her back. She had her legs wide apart and I fell on top of her pushing my cock right into her gaping cunt in a single movement. She wrapped her legs around me and we fucked like rabbits for what seemed like ages. She came at least twice before I pumped her full of my cum. Then just as we were coming round, there was a knock on the door and we scrambled to get dressed. Dana scrambled onto the floor, picking up her knickers and then smoothing her skirt down and pulling her stained tee shirt down over her tits. She was very flustered and had dried cum all over her mouth. She wiped her face with a Kleenex and tried to calm down. Then she, as calmly as anything opened the door.

At the door, as I sat down and calmed down, was a priest! Dana started to look and behave virginal again as I kicked her discarded bra under the dressing table. She carried on talking to the priest, winking occasionally to me. After a while, the priest got up to go. She hurried to the door, closed it behind him and said "Jesus Christ. Now finish me off Gary!" I pushed her against the wall, pushed her skirt up to her waist. As I kissed her deeply and played with her tits, I pushed her knickers aside and started to finger her pussy. After a minute or two, she screamed at me to fuck her again. So I did, standing up against the wall of her dressing room. She wrapped her legs around me as I fucked the supposed virgin of Irish pop music. It did not take long until we had both cum again. We came down and talked a bit before she had to hurry away to rehearsals. We promised each other another fuck but never got round to it. That was the only time I fucked her. But I knew other guys who shagged her at different times over the following years before she got married to one of them. It just goes to show the difference between image and reality...

garyjay
garyjay
1 Followers