Not Such a Private Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon both his arms are shackled to either side of the frame splayed wide apart above him. I do the same to his feet and before long he is spread eagle in the centre of the stage. I stand in front of him and kiss him softly.

I then pick up the cat of nine tails. I drag it gently across his back and he whimpers.

"Why did you come here tonight?" I ask.

"I j-j-j-just came for a drink," he replies. I whip him hard across his back, he screams with the pain.

"Don't lie to me!" I shout, "you could go to any bar for a drink, why here? And who said you can stop calling me Sir?" I'm sure I know why he chose to come here tonight but I need him to admit it to me.

"S-s-s-sorry Sir," he sobs. He takes a big breath, "I w-w-wanted to see the show."

WHACK!

"ARRRRGHHHHH!" he screams.

"STOP LYING TO ME!" I shout. "I saw you looking at my cock, you wanted it didn't you? You liked wanking my cock didn't you. I'll ask you again why did you come HERE tonight?"

He sobs heavily and tries to get his breath but he says nothing.

WHACK!

"Tell me!"

"ARRRRGHHHHH! PLEASE STOP! P-p-please don't m-m-make m-me do th-th-this."

WHACK!

"ARRRRGHHHHH!"

"Wrong answer, tell me why you came here!"

"B-b-b-b-b-because I have fantasies S-s-sir."

"Fantasies? About what?" he stays silent just sobbing.

WHACK!

"ARRRRRGHHHH! A-a-a-about being t-t-t-tied up Sir."

"And you came to find someone to try it with?" he nods.

WHACK!

"Answer me!"

"ARRRRRGHHH! S-s-s-s-s-sorry Sir, y-y-y-yes Sir."

"And now that you are tied up how does it feel?"

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-scared Sir," and he begins to bawl.

Oh fuck! Am I pushing him too hard? That's not the answer I expected. I know what I have to do now and quickly wrap my arms round him hugging him tight.

"Shhh, it's ok, there's nothing to be scared of," I whisper in his ear. He buries his head in my neck and I can feel his tears wetting my skin. I look at the audience, some have stripped and all are jacking off or being blown by their slaves, this is obviously turning them on. I feel Andy's cock twitch against mine and I realise that although he's scared he is turned on by what is happening. His bawling reduces to just sobs and I kiss him tenderly. As I pull away I smile at him, I can tell he is confused by my affection, his eyes are full of tears so I lovingly wipe them away. I want to stop and make love to him there and then but I know if I'm to own him fully I must carry on.

"How did it feel when I stripped you and wanked you off in front of everyone?" I ask.

"Humiliating Sir."

"What else?"

He doesn't answer.

WHACK!

"Answer me boy!" I bark.

"ARRRRGGGGH! Please Sir, please don't." he begs. He is reluctant to admit enjoying it.

WHACK!

"Tell me!"

He stifles his scream, "I-I-I liked it Sir."

"Yes you liked it, it was exciting wasn't it? Having all those people watch me wank you off, it turned you on didn't it?"

"Y-y-y-yes Sir."

"What did you think when you first saw my cock?"

"I l-l-liked it Sir,"

"Yes you like my cock don't you? You want to suck it don't you?"

Silence.

WHACK!

"Answer me!"

"ARRRRGHHH! YES SIR!"

"Tell the audience what you want to do to my cock."

He doesn't speak.

WHACK!

"ARRRRGHHHH! I w-w-w-want to suck your cock sir!"

"Yes you're going to suck it, you're going to suck my cock in front of all these people. I bet you want it up your ass too, do you want me to fuck you with my big cock boy?" He doesn't speak.

WHACK!

"ARRRRRRGHHH! PLEASE SIR! P-p-please stop. I-I-I've n-never d-d-d-done anything l-l-like that b-b-b-b-b-before."

It suddenly dawns on me, this is priceless.

"What are you trying to say boy?" again silence.

WHACK!

"TELL ME!"

"ARRRRRRGHHH! P-p-please don't m-m-make m-m-me s-s-s-s-s-say it."

WHACK!

"Say it!"

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! PLEEEAAASE SIR! I'M A VIRGIN!" he screams and begins to bawl again.

The audience gasps, and I see a couple of them blow their load at hearing this. I'm so turned on now that my own cock is ready to explode at the slightest touch.

"Are you saying you've never had sex with anyone before tonight?"

"Y-y-y-y-y-yes S-S-Sir."

"Holy shit Ben, you lucky bastard!" I hear Robbie say from the side of the stage.

I smile and move onto the next stage. I attach some nipple clamps to Andy's hard little buds, he yelps as they shut tight on them. I then kneel down at his left side reach between his legs at grasp his balls and the base of his cock.

"My boy is now going to get his first ever blow job." I say addressing the audience. I hear groans of approval as I point his cock at my mouth and I slowly devour it. I hear him gasp as the first ever pair of lips slide over his cock. I suck slow and deep, burying my nose into his pubes, each time I do this he gasps from the sheer pleasure. His cock feels good in my mouth and I want to swallow his boy juices for my self but I know that isn't good for the audience.

With my right hand I start to finger his little virgin rose bud, he gasps loudly. I'm not going to penetrate it yet I just want him to enjoy erotic sensations down there. He is panting heavily now and I know he is ready to cum so I pull away and slowly wank his cock bringing him close to the edge.

"Are you ready to be my slave boy?" I ask him.

"Sir?"

"Awww fuck, he's going to own him," I hear someone say, the voice tinted with jealousy.

"Before you answer I'm going to tell you what being my slave means. Firstly I own you, you answer to me and me alone. I will do with you as I please, which means using you for my own pleasure. You will only be allowed to cum in my presence and cumming without my permission with be punishable. You will have sex with who ever I tell you to have sex with so if I have ten men lined up to fuck you, you will let them. Do you understand?"

Andy nods.

"If you answer no then all this will stop now and you will be allowed to get dressed and go home. If you answer yes then I will carry on and take your virginity in front of all these people."

Suddenly the audience start shouting out.

"SAY YES! SAY YES!"

"HE'S A GREAT MASTER! HE'LL TREAT YOU REALLY WELL!" Someone shouts, I recognise the voice of an ex sub of mine, Donny, I smile. He was a good slave and I still am very fond of him, it's such a pity we drifted apart.

Andy's staring at me intently now as I slowly manipulate the head of his cock, he is panting hard now and his body is starting to shake. I can see he is thinking hard, however his brains are probably in his cock at this moment which deviously is my intention.

"Doe's this feel good?" I ask.

"Y-y-yes Sir. It feels wonderful."

"Would you like to feel like this more often?"

"Oh yes Sir."

"I bet you want to cum don't you?"

"Oh yes sir, please I'm close, please make me cum."

"What is your answer boy?"

The audience start shouting louder.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE SAY YES!"

Andy looks up at them, his eyes filled with passion and lust. He looks back down at me.

"Yes sir, I want to be your slave."

The audience erupt in cheers.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sure, please make me your slave."

"Would you like to cum now?" I ask.

"Yes Sir, please make me cum!" he begs.

As I slowly stroke his cock he starts to tremble, his balls retract completely and he lets out a high pitched groan, this is it he's about to shoot when suddenly I stand up and walk away, "No, I think we'll wait."

"AWWW!" shouts out the audience in unison.

"ARRGHH! FUCK! NOOOO! I was just about to cum! Please Sir, please make me cum!" he begs, his cock bouncing wildly on the verge of an orgasm. I pull on the nipple clamps to help prolong the edge of his orgasm.

I untie him, then tie his hands behind his back. I turn him to face me so we are side on to the audience.

"Get on your knees." I order. He gets on his knees and my cock is now just inches from his face, he stares at it lustfully.

"You are now going to give your first ever blow job, open your mouth." I instruct.

He opens his mouth and I slowly feed my cock past those sweet soft moist virgin lips. He begins to suck on the head of my cock not taking much in.

"You can tell he's a virgin, I did much better than that on my first time," someone shouts out.

He pulls off and looks into the audience, put off by the comment.

"Ignore them," I tell him, "you're doing just fine," and I encourage him to continue sucking.

I place my hand on the back of his head and gently force him to take it deeper. He starts to gag so I tell him to swallow, he does so and my cock slips into his throat. I gasp as I feel the warmth of his virgin mouth and throat engulf my cock. I pull back and let him breath, then push him back on my cock this time as he swallows the whole length of my cock slips in and his nose is in my pubes.

"Wow, he's swallowed the whole thing!" I hear someone say.

"Fuck boy, you're a natural," I say.

Before long he is devouring my cock on his own, he sucks on it hungrily, taking it deep into his throat. I'm amazed and incredibly turned on at how good he is.

"Do you like that boy? Do you like sucking on master's big cock?" He groans, and pulls off gasping for air.

"Yes Sir, I love sucking your cock Sir," he says and immediately devours my cock again.

"Fuck, I was never that good on my first time," I hear the same person say in the audience.

"I'm close to cumming, where would you like my cum boy?" I ask. He pulls off.

"In my mouth Sir, I want you to cum in my mouth," he replies and gets back onto my cock again.

I'm amazed how quickly and willingly he has taken to his new role, but then again, passion can do that to a guy.

I'm getting close to blowing my load and I'm not ready to do that yet, at my age once a day is probably my limit so I pull him off. I stand him up and untie his hands, and shackle them back to the either side of the top of the frame. I then get some large leather straps from the back of the stage , wrap them around his thighs and then lift his legs up connecting the straps to chains hanging from the top of the frame. Andy is now suspended arms and legs splayed wide apart, his anus clearly visible to the whole audience. I lie down underneath him and begin to lick his virgin hole.

"OH JESUS!" he cries as my tongue dances around that tight little cherry, the first tongue ever to invade that private space. He groans loudly as I dig deeper and deeper with my tongue.

"Oh yeah go Ben, rim that cherry ass," I hear someone say.

I keep this up for a good 10 minutes until my tongue starts to get tired. I then clamber up behind him and start to finger his ass, applying a good dollop of lube there. I hear him gasp at the coldness of the liquid. Soon my finger is deep in him, I find his prostrate and massage it.

"Oohh!" he gasps.

"That's your G-spot boy!" Someone shouts, "You're gonna love that being played with."

He is groaning really loudly as I continue to massage his prostrate. I then insert a second finger slowly stretching his tight little bud, he groans more as it widens. Soon I have three fingers in there and I'm burying them up to my second knuckle.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you boy?" I ask.

"Oh yes Sir, please fuck me."

I get back underneath him and lifting my groin up I position my cock at his entrance. I push and can feel that his tight ring isn't giving.

"Relax boy," I instruct.

I push again and I see him relax, the head of my cock slips in and his ring of muscle clamps down tightly around my shaft.

"ARRRRRGGHHH! FUCK! IT HURTS!" he shouts, "PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!"

"Relax boy, the pain will subside," I tell him. He is panting heavily and his face has turned red. Soon he starts to relax and I can tell the pain is going.

"How is that now?" I ask.

"Better Sir."

I start feeding more of my cock up his ass, it looks wonderful seeing my hard 9" cock slipping into his tight virgin hole. He is groaning loudly as I slip deeper and deeper into him. Soon I am completely inside.

"Oh fuck that is so hot!" Someone says in the audience.

I start fucking him taking long strokes from the tip of my cock to it's base.

"OH FUCK! SIR! YES FUCK ME SIR! OH JESUS!" he shouts.

I continue to fuck him slowly picking up my pace.

"Yeah Ben fuck that virgin ass!" Someone shouts.

My cock is now pounding hard into his ass slamming into his prostrate as I do.

"ARRRRGHH!! SIR! I'M GONNA CUM!" He shouts, "I'M CUUUUMMMIINNNNGGG!"

Hi ass tightens around my cock and I feel it pulse and I know he is shooting his load. The audience applaud and cheer as he delivers a massive load on the stage floor. I'm right on the edge of cumming too but I want it in his mouth so I pull out, stand up and lower him down from his shackles. I push him onto his knees and he immediately devours my cock, it only takes five strokes of his sweet young mouth to take me over the edge. I grab his hair and pull his head back.

"Open wide." I say as my orgasm races up my cock. He opens his mouth just as I erupt but it misses his mouth and blasts him in the face. I push my cock down and the next blast hits him square on his outstretched tongue. I continue to deliver the biggest load I have ever had in recent years, some going in his mouth some hitting his face. I let go of his head and he clamps his mouth back on my cock and milks the last few drops from my spent cock.

The audience erupts and starts cheering and applauding. I lift Andy up.

"Take a bow boy, you deserved it," I say.

His face turns bright red from embarrassment and instead of bowing he flings his arms round me and buries his head in my neck. Suddenly his extreme shyness is back. Damn I think I may just be falling for this boy. I lift his head up and kiss him passionately, he returns my kiss and we lose track of time as we melt into each other.

"That was phenomenal!" Robbie says. I'm suddenly aware that the curtains have closed, "You're the first virgin we have ever had on stage, are you for real?"

Andy blushes again and just nods his head.

"Damn he is so cute, where did you find him?" Robbie asks me.

"Can you believe just tonight," I wrap my left arm around his waist and holding him to one side and stroke his slender sexy body, he groans at my light touch. "The moment I shook his hand I knew I wanted to be with him, I had a feeling he would become my slave."

Andy blushes again.

Later that night I took him home with me and we made love, real passionate love and for the first time in years I was able to cum more than once in a night.

Me and Andy often perform bondage sex scenes on stage now and I have to say he is a wonderful slave.

The end.

12