Not That It Would Ever Happen...

Story Info
Husband secretly helps wife satisfy her curiosity.
1.2k words
4.01
115.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was happening. They were meeting. My wife was meeting the woman with whom she had been exchanging emails for a couple of weeks and all I could do was wait. It had been a long time coming but now it was finally happening.

A couple of years ago, while lying in bed watching porn, a girl-girl scene came on. Like many men, I love any scene with two or more women pleasing each other but lying there holding my beautiful wife I tried not to seem to obvious about it. Without looking away from the scene, my wife suddenly remarked, "Not that anything would ever happen, but watching two girls always gets me excited."

"Hmmmm," I thought.

The subject never came up again but I noticed that anytime we watched a movie together and a girl-girl scene came on her eyes were riveted to the screen and her nipples would get harder. And no matter what we were doing, she always came hard during one of those scenes.

A couple of months ago, I took the kids to our cabin for the weekend. My wife stayed behind "to clean." She called me late Saturday night and said she was lonely. She sounded out-of-breath and I asked if she was okay. She said she was still "cleaning." When we got home the next evening she was still cleaning but it looked like she had just gotten started. She was flushed and out-of-breath again which I assumed was from hard work. I went up to our room to put the clothes from the weekend in the hamper and then I understood why the house didn't look like somebody had just spent two hard days cleaning it.

The bed was unmade and her pillows were bunched at the center of the headboard. A small tube of KY lay on the floor on her side of the bed. Although the TV was off, the power to the DVD player was still on. I hit the eject button and there was one of her favorite movies. Another disc was laying face-down on top of the TV and the empty case to a third movie looked like it had been hurriedly stuffed into a drawer. I smiled and laughed to myself.

My wife came into the room at that moment carrying towels for the master bathroom, not aware of my discoveries. "Did you take some time to relax this weekend?" I asked. "No, just cleaned the house."

"Well, did you at least enjoy the movies?" She froze and her eyes got big with that deer-in-the-headlights kind of look. I smiled back at her and a big sheepish grin spread across her face. A hesitant "Yeah" was all she said. "Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" I gave her a big hug and patted her on the butt. She put the towels away and left the room.

I sat down on the bed to take my shoes off and when I did so, the pillows shifted. Tucked between the pillows was a pink, silicone, penis-shaped vibrator. "That's new," I thought. I pulled it out and looked at it. I turned the switch and "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." I put it up to my nose and there was no denying the sweet, sweet smell of a woman aroused. "I'll bet you got quite a work out," I thought. I went back downstairs and asked my wife, "So, do like your 'friend?'" She knew exactly what I was talking about and again smiled sheepishly. "Oh yeah," was all she said.

The next day I went in to the den to check my email. When I turned the monitor on I got another surprise. Apparently my wife had done more than watch movies and get her "Bzzzz" on. As I followed the footprints of her web-surfing, she had visited several lesbian sites and had registered at a site set up for finding lovers where she had spent a great deal of time browsing the "Women Seeking Women" section. One of the profiles she viewed was of a girl that lives in our part of town. She was a couple of years younger than my wife, pretty blonde curly hair, really dark eyes and a very nice smile.

This discovery stuck with me and I didn't know how to react. At least she wasn't browsing for other men. But hadn't she told me that nothing like that would ever happen? I couldn't shake it. Ultimately I decided that she probably hadn't actually done anything yet but it seemed pretty clear that her curiosity was growing.

I emailed the girl and learned that she had not been contacted by my wife. I don't know how I thought finding that out would make me feel but I felt sad. I love my wife very much and the thought of her having an unfulfilled desire made me sad. It was then that I decided I would try to satisfy her curiosity.

I contacted the girl again and explained what I was trying to do. She said that she liked couples too but I told her that I really just wanted this for my wife. I sent her a picture of my wife and she agreed to contact her through the site and see what happened.

Well, today it was happening. The girl had contacted my wife and she had responded. They exchanged emails over the course of a couple of weeks and the girl had told me that my wife had finally agreed to meet. I needed to come up with a way to get the kids and myself out of the house. It's Saturday afternoon, the kids are spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and I'm supposedly golfing.

At the appointed time I returned home. I wondered what, if anything, had happened. Did they just talk and get to know each other? Did they like each other? Did my wife get suddenly shy? When I arrived, the secret guest was gone. As I entered the family room, my wife sat in her spot on the couch, one leg crossed under the other as usual. That was all that was "usual."

Instead of the clothes she had been wearing when I left, she was now wearing her short silk robe, tied very loosely around her waist. Her long blonde hair was up in a clip. Her face was flushed and her lipstick was gone. There was a sheen of perspiration across her chest and her nipples were like razors trying to cut through the silk of her robe.

"How was your day?" I asked as casually as I could. She didn't answer. She got up and crossed the room to me, opening her robe along the way. She was completely naked underneath and she had completely shaved her beautiful pussy. I could see wetness on the inside of her thighs. She walked straight up to me, put her arms around my neck and immediately stuck her tongue halfway down my throat. I was so startled by the aggressiveness of her kiss that I almost choked! But I quickly detected something else different about this kiss: on her lips and tongue and all over her face were the unmistakable tastes and smells of pussy. She took me upstairs and fucked my brains out!

P.S. My wife never told about her secret liaison and I never told her about my role in setting it up. She and the girl have gotten together a few times since then and the lovin' for me afterwards is always phenomenal! Whatever stokes her fires!