Not the First Time

Story Info
he wants to please his Mistress.
938 words
3.9
24.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was simply furnished. A beautiful mahogany, four poster bed covered in red silk sheets took up most of the space as it had been placed in the middle of the room, allowing a person to walk around the bed. A small table stood in one corner topped with a lamp that had been covered by a red scarf, creating both a sense of warmth and mystery. Several candles burned along a ledge. The room smelled of her perfume and her sex, but the smell of their skin pressed together was also noticeable.

He lay on his back in the middle of the bed, completely naked and vulnerable before her. Small beads of sweat dotted his skin, left over from the excitement and energy of bring his mistress to her first orgasm of the evening. She stood beside the bed, looking down on him. She wore lacy, black, thigh high stockings held up by a simple, black garter belt. Her breasts threatened to escape from the ornate black corset that encased them. Her panties, long forgotten, lay on the floor.

She joined him on the bed, kissing him deeply, slowly taking her time to tease his lips and tongue with her own. She moved up, turned around, and shifted a leg over him so that his head, propped up by a pillow, was nestled between her knees, her swollen, pink lips just inches from his wanting mouth, his hands by her ankles. Looking down, she inspected him. She turned to one side and then the other, moving each of his hands so that he was grasping the headboard. "You will keep your hands here," she said in a firm voice. Lowering herself so that he could feel her breath on his belly, she commanded him, "Lick me."

He did not need to be told twice. His tongue eagerly went to work exploring her sensitive folds of skin. His tongue drew slow circles and her heavy breathing turned into gasps and moans. He grasped her hips, seeking to pull her closer.

In an instant, she moved off of him and was standing beside the bed. She shook her head slightly and said, "I told you to keep your hands on the headboard. What am I supposed to do with you when you can't follow such simple instructions?" His eyes pleaded with her, but he knew defending himself would be useless. He had disobeyed her and would have to accept whatever punishment she was deciding on.

Her eyes narrowed and one corner of her mouth almost smiled -- at least, he hoped it was a smile. From the drawer in the table, she removed two black silk scarves and quickly tied each of his hands to a corner post. "There! Maybe now you can behave yourself."

She rejoined him on the bed, but instead of straddling him again, her hands moved to his manhood. It jumped at her touch, filling with blood, and within moments he was hard and throbbing in her hands. She began to stroke him, knowing all of his most sensitive spots. He moaned and lay back. "Look at me," she demanded. He looked deep into her eyes while her hands continued to work on him. His wrists pulled against their bindings and his hips moved though he willed them not to do so. "May I cum, Mistress?" he managed to ask between breaths, "Please."

"No," was her calm reply.

He sighed and laid back, momentarily closing his eyes, until the edge of her fingernails began to gently bite into his skin, reminding him of a previous punishment. He reopened his eyes and looked back at her. He tried to focus on his breathing and regain some control. Her hands continued their pleasurable massage and he couldn't help but allow another "please," to escape his lips. Her answer was still no.

His hips moved, muscles tensing, heart pounding, and just when he thought he could hold back no longer, her hands let go of him. The sound that came from his could only be compared to animal that just been hit by its master. He swallowed hard, not allowing himself to beg her for release. It would do no good anyway.

After a moment, she moved above his face once again. "I trust you will follow my instructions from now on." He nodded.

With one hand on the headboard and one hand spreading herself open for him, she lowered her pussy back down to his mouth. Soon, her breath was quick and her muscles tense. He flattened his tongue and swirled it against her clit in time to the movement of her hips. A groan escaped her and he knew his mistress was on the edge. He pushed his tongue firmly against her and slowed his rhythm slightly. He felt her thighs shake as his mouth was flooded with her juices. "Oh, Ryan!" she moaned, breaking the unspoken rule that they not say each other's names. He smiled inside, knowing that he had caused his mistress to lose some of her control.

She pulled the ends of the scarves, freeing his hands, and moved to lie next to him. He held her in his arms, kissing her so they could both share her deliciousness. His hands stroked the soft skin of her back as she cuddled into him.

When her heart had nearly returned to its normal steady beat, she looked up at him. Her eyes twinkled and she gave him a devilish grin. "You deserve a reward."

She draped one of the silk scarves over his cock and began to rub him once again...