Not The Usual Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxwell sank on the edge of the bed, staring at her incredulously. Liza felt her face redden at his gaze.

"You're telling me that you're having an affair...with Rebecca?"

"Yes." Her voice was little more than a whisper.

"I- I'm sorry. I treated you terribly. You- God, Liza. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. I'm sorry as well."

Maxwell shook his head, attempting to clear it. His rage was gone. She was still cheating on him, but it wasn't as bad, knowing it was a woman. He was worldly; he'd had two women at a time before. The women in his harem pleasured each other just as often as they pleasured him. But he never dreamed his wife would fall into that category.

"I'm still not one hundred percent sure I like this, but it is better that it's a woman. You didn't lie to me all at. There isn't a man and there's no need for protection. I'm sorry I said those hateful things to you."

Liza shrugged her shoulders, not able to meet his gaze. "It's all right."

Maxwell stood and took off his clothes, then extinguished the candles on the bedside table. He climbed in next to Liza and opened his arms. She came to his side, snuggling against him. His hand stroked up and down her back, soothing her.

Liza felt better about the situation, but knew she was going to have to break it off with Rebecca. She didn't want Maxwell to be angry.

"I'll tell Rebecca I can't see her anymore. Tomorrow."

"No, darling. You can continue to see her. I'd rather it be her than a man." Maxwell gave a self depreciating laugh. "It doesn't pluck at my manliness that it's a woman. In fact, she could join us."

"You- you would want the three of us, in bed together?"

"Doesn't that appeal to you, darling?"

A pleasurable heat gathered between Liza's legs. The idea was shocking, but she wasn't sure she wanted to share her husband. She told him so.

"I wouldn't touch her if you didn't want me to. We could both just pleasure you."

"I'll think about it."

Maxwell laughed and gathered her closer. Liza was asleep in moments.

"Well, I'd say it went well then." Rebecca laughed and started to disrobe.

"Yeah, once he let me talk long enough to get the truth out. You know, I feel better now that he knows. I'm not sure I could ever take a man as a lover. He was in one hell of a black rage." Liza shuddered delicately at the memory.

"I told you our relationship was ideal, did I not? No need for another man when you have me." Rebecca stepped from the last of her clothes, and climbed onto the bed.

Liza was already there, naked, and more than ready for their time together to begin. Maxwell was at a business meeting, and even if he came home, Liza wasn't concerned.

"You are so beautiful." Rebecca leaned over Liza's body, placing kisses along her stomach.

"Hmm, as are you." Liza shifted, turning towards Rebecca a little.

The women embraced, their mouths meeting, tongues swirling. Rebecca shoved her hand into Liza's hair at the nape of her neck and used it to pull her closer. With an answering moan, Liza's hands slid to Rebecca's breasts. She cupped them and brushed her thumbs across her nipples. The peaks hardened instantly, and Rebecca arched her back, pressing herself into Liza.

Rebecca moved away and opened the drawer, reaching for their toy. Liza laid on her back more fully, parting her legs as Rebecca came between them.

"It still amuses me, that your husband was punishing you and you dared to orgasm right before his eyes. I bet Roth wanted to pass out." Rebecca laughed against Liza's inner thigh.

"I was amazed it happened. Rebecca, it was so sexy, his face, his anger even...I don't know what came over me." Liza moaned as she felt Rebecca's tongue part her sleek folds.

Rebecca had shared the fact that she and Maxwell had taught each other...and Liza had thanked her for a job well done. Rebecca held Liza's lips apart with her fingers, and her tongue delved deep, seeking her lover's moisture. She flattened her tongue and swiped to the top, sealing her lips around Liza's clit. She bucked slightly, and Rebecca sucked harder. She rested the tip of the dildo against her opening, and the next time Liza bucked, she impaled herself slightly.

Liza's hips worked upward, begging for Rebecca to suck harder, begging her to fill her. Rebecca complied, slipping the dildo slowly, all the way inside of her, and she held it there. Liza moaned, her head thrashing on the pillow as Rebecca used her teeth to rake gently across her clit. She circled it with the tip of her tongue, then latched on again, sucking gently. Liza was close, and Rebecca started sliding the dildo out, then slammed it back in.

Liza bit the back of her hand to keep from screaming as she shuddered, her pussy clamping around the toy as she came. Rebecca let up the pressure, but didn't stop sucking on her clit, and Liza thought she might die. Before she knew exactly what was happening, she was coming again. After that one, Rebecca released the suction, and spent several long minutes lapping at her pussy. She washed her with her tongue, savoring the flavor of her juices. She let the dildo slide out, and slowly pulled her mouth away.

Rebecca climbed up her body, settling next to her. Liza smiled and rolled to her, kissing her mouth. She tasted herself, and for some reason it aroused her. She leaned over and caught Rebecca's nipples in her mouth in turn, nibbling them gently, massaging her breasts and sucking the hardened peaks. Liza kissed a trail down to the apex of her thighs, and moved between them.

Rebecca's pussy was wet and swollen, the folds dark pink and pouting. Liza trailed her fingers along each side of her slit, then parted her gently. She leaned in and inhaled the fragrance of her lover, then smiled as she reached farther, licking the length. Rebecca spread her legs farther, and Liza lapped at her wetness, tasting her; teasing her.

She used the tip of her tongue and circled her clit, wanting to smile as Rebecca writhed beneath her. She latched on, and sucked gently, while her fingers probed and two slid inside of Rebecca's pussy. The muscles clenched, trying to draw her inside. She eased them in and out in a gentle rhythm, one that she knew drove Rebecca wild. Short strokes that just teased the most sensitive part of her opening. Liza felt herself grow wet again as she sucked on her lover's clit. Suddenly she wanted to feel Rebecca come around her fingers, on her face, so she increased the speed of her fingers. She still sucked her clit, but she used her tongue and lathed back and forth across it at the same time. Rebecca gasped, her hips bucking upwards.

Liza withdrew her fingers and found the dildo, placing it and sliding it inside of Rebecca in one sure thrust. She held it deep and jiggled it like Maxwell had done to her. She let off the suction and nibbled at Rebecca's clit, then laved it with her tongue in apology. She swirled her tongue around it quickly, jiggled her hand faster with the dildo, and latched onto her clit, sucking with all her might.

Rebecca yelped as she came, her hips bucking so wildly that Liza lost her suction. She let out a startled laugh, and when Rebecca stopped moving, Liza gave her one last lick, up the length of her slit. Liza sat up, not bothering to remove the dildo.

"I wish we could finish together...this taking turns is nice, but by the time I pleasure you, I'm ready for more." Liza laughed and reached her hand down, pressing the dildo up inside of Rebecca more fully.

"I completely agree."

The women lay beside each other, catching their breath. A wicked idea had come to Rebecca, but she wasn't sure Liza was ready. She silently debated in her head, then decided to go for it. She scooted away from Liza slightly, and propped herself up against the headboard. Reaching down, she extracted the dildo and lay it between them, then let her hands drift to her breasts.

Liza glanced at her inquiringly, her brows furrowing slightly. As she watched Rebecca tweaked and pulled at her nipples, stroked her fingers across her breasts and moaned. Liza felt arousal start pumping through her veins again, and she bit her bottom lip. Rebecca saw and smiled, then slid a hand down between her legs.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to pleasure myself, and you're going to watch. I'd like for you to touch yourself as well, and I'll watch you. Then we can both find enjoyment at the same time." Rebecca smiled in encouragement.

Liza felt herself redden slightly. She wasn't sure how to react to that...but the idea was highly appealing. So, following Rebecca's lead, she scooted up, spread her legs, and her hand drifted down. They stroked their bodies all over, watching each others movements intently. Quickly Liza tired of the teasing, and her hand went back to her pussy. She adjusted her position a little, and when she was comfortable she spread her legs as far as she could, and her fingers found her clit.

She rubbed small circles with her fore- and middle fingers, and let out a deep sigh. Rebecca's eyes had widened; she hadn't figured Liza would get that comfortable that fast. She smiled and followed suit, matching Liza stroke for stroke. They were both getting close...the only sound in the room was that of their breathing, turning harsh. Liza's eyes were on Rebecca's hand, working furiously against herself, and Rebecca's eyes were on hers.

As Liza felt her orgasm coming, she looked up and met Rebecca's gaze. They leaned in to each other and their mouths caught. They kissed as they came, gasping into each other's mouths. Liza tore her hand away from herself; the sensation was too great. Rebecca broke the kiss and leaned over Liza more fully, her hand drifting down between Liza's legs. Liza whimpered in anticipation, but all Rebecca did was slide two fingers inside of her. Her muscles were still fluttering with the aftershocks, and Rebecca smiled, slipping her fingers in and out slowly. The purpose wasn't to arouse, but to relax.

She was come back down to earth, and Liza's scent was in the air. She couldn't help it. Rebecca leaned down and lapped at her, working her way around her fingers, buried inside of Liza. Her tongue worked in broad, flat strokes, slowly, tasting her, cleaning her.

"Rebecca...I-"

"Hush, darling." Rebecca got back to work.

"I'm going to- oh.. Ooohh."

Liza's hips lifted as she came. Rebecca pulled back, startled. Her gaze flew to Liza's, and she saw that her face was red.

"I tried to warn you."

"I wasn't expecting that. God, you're delicious. Roth is a lucky man." Rebecca withdrew her fingers and gave Liza one last swipe with her tongue.

"He is, isn't he?" Liza laughed as she pulled the covers up. The women kissed once more, sharing their flavor, and snuggled up together, ready for a nap.

12