Not This Time

Story Info
A non-consent story.
1.2k words
3.64
55.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a huge fan of cream pies. A super fan. I've told you time and time again that I want to feel your cum inside me. I want to feel its hot mess. Feel it dripping out of me. That act alone is enough to set me off, enough to make me orgasm. And time and time again you have. That genius little copper invention, the IUD, made that possible. You could blow your load into me as many times as you pleased, and there was no risk of impregnating me. I got to feel your pleasure and make it my own and not worry about consequences.

But there were complications and it had to be removed. That genius little invention, that perfect piece of technology... no longer there. Taken out and leaving me with no form of birth control other than condoms. My desire to feel you cum, however, is still very much there. This will be difficult. Not feeling that, not getting the warm, sticky satisfaction of your seed is only going to make me crave it more.

Be smart, girl. Be smart. It's become almost like a mantra for me. I have to remind myself when you're inside me not to ask you to take off that condom and finish inside me one more time. And if I'm being honest, I don't always succeed in listening to my smarter self. I want it too much. It takes over and I lose my sense of control. My only focus is to get that pleasure. That high. Cream pies are my drug. But be smart, hun. You need to be smart. I keep telling myself that anyway. I can't risk it.

All of this is running through my mind as you walk through that door, home from another stressful day at work. As soon as I hear that key, I know you'll want some stress relief and I'm only too happy to oblige. I know you'll come in here looking to take me how you please. Maybe right here on the couch. Maybe you'll take me to the bed and tie me up. Or maybe you bend me over the balcony, tits hanging out for the construction workers to see, being nowhere near discreet. I never know where it'll happen, but that's half the fun, isn't it? Only now there's that extra, annoying step of remembering to put on that condom.

Today you seem more stressed than usual. Today something must have happened to put you over the edge, but I don't ask you what it was. It doesn't matter. It only makes the sex more intense and amazing, feeling that need from you. You come through that door with force and close it just the same. There's no talking. No greeting each other after a day apart. You don't even take off your shoes or coat. Instead, you move directly towards where I'm lying on the couch, curled up with Netflix. I barely have time to react before you grab my hips and flip me over in one smooth motion. With that same ease of motion, your fingers curl around the edges of my leggings and panties and pull them down to just above my knees. You see no need to fully remove them, this won't be long.

Pleased with your urgency I giggle and give a little shake of my ass while you undo your belt and pants. I know you love my ass jiggles. I look back to see you drop it all to the floor behind me, and I see how hard you are. I'm already excited and getting wet.

"Hun, don't forget the condom" I mutter loud enough for you to hear, but just barely. Simultaneously in my mind, I'm secretly hoping you'll forgo that annoying necessity but also trying to be responsible and make sure your cock is caped. As I'm contemplating this, lost in thought, I hear your gruff voice say three simple words. "Not this time." It wasn't said as a suggestion or an option. It was a matter of fact. And it sent chills through my body. He can't be serious, I think to myself. But without hesitation or a moment for me to respond, you plant one knee on the couch, grab my hips and slide into me. Immediately you start pumping, your cock rock hard.

"No, hun what are you doing?" I say. "Grab a condom before you do that. You know I can't bareback right now. It's too risky." No response. All I can hear is your grunting and the sound of your balls slapping against me. Harder. Faster. It feels amazing and I don't want you to stop.

But you must.

I try to speak again. "Hun, you-"

My words are cut off as your hand forces my head into the couch cushion and holds it there. My face so close, I can see the individual threads. I can just barely breathe, but my mouth is completely pushed into the seat. Your other hand is still on my hip, your fingers digging into my flesh. I can feel the sting of your nails digging into me. I try to keep my cool, we've role-played this before so maybe that's all it is. Maybe he'll stop after a bit to build that need for release, and he'll grab it then. But I can't shake this feeling that something is not right.

I try to shift my head, hoping to move it just enough to speak. I try to talk but only muffles are coming out. And the more I try to shift my head, the harder you push into the couch. A wave of panic starts to take over. We've had rough sex before, many times, and both enjoyed it immensely. But never like this. This is different. You're different. I can't believe he's doing this to me, I think to myself. I start trying to grab at your hands or arms, whatever is in reach. I try to pull you off me as best I can in this position. You're stronger than me though, I'm not moving you an inch. I try to start scratching and hitting, but you release your grip on my hip only to grab both of my wrists in your hands, holding them behind me and pressing them into my back.

The more I fight you, the harder you pound. And it seems like the more I struggle, the more you enjoy it. I've never seen this side of you and it frightens me. I start trying to cry out, but still only muffles. Tears start streaking down my face. He can't do this to me. I can't help but think what if he cums inside me? I can't get pregnant. But I can feel you getting close. Your thrusts are getting faster, more urgent. No, please don't cum inside me. I try to will you to read my thoughts, but there seems to be no easing.

Then all at once, I feel you slam into me and thrust three quick thrusts. I hear you grunt again with that final release of pleasure. Then only silence in the room as you slowly pull out of me and walk away toward the shower, leaving me there to collect myself, dripping with your hot load, tears on my face and panic in my eyes.

All at once, my mind is flooded. What did he just do? How could he let that happen? Oh no, why did he cum inside me? And... when can we do it again?