Not Tonight

Story Info
alice tries to please her Master, Daddy Max.
2.9k words
3.89
20.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

alice knew the moment Daddy Max walked in the door that she had forgotten something. He of course sensed it the moment he gathered her up into his arms as she greeted him at the door.

'Hi Daddy Max', she said, and hugged him tightly.

He loved having his alice greet him at the door. She was always so happy when he returned, even if he had only been gone a few hours. He held her tight, moving his hands over her firm young ass. He prepared to slide his finger into her pussy to check her wetness, but noticed that she had panties on. This was odd, as he had dressed her this morning and specifically told her no panties today.

His fingers moved her panties aside and slid his finger into her wet lil pussy. She was definitely wet. She wiggled her bum closer to Daddy Max's fingers, when he pulled his hand back.

Looking back at him with her big green eyes, she noticed that he was not smiling. Her own smile faded as she knew that Daddy Max had definitely noticed her infraction.

'Go to the bedroom alice. Take down your panties and wait for Daddy Max. Now!," he demanded.

alice obeyed immediately with out further instruction. Opening the door to Daddy Max's bedroom was usually a happy time, but not tonight. Somehow she would have to try and explain why she had disobeyed him.

Moving over to his bed, she sat down on the side. Thinking about what her punishment might be, she lifted her arms and removed the pale yellow sun dress over her head.

She noticed her nipples were becoming hard at the thought of what Daddy Max might do to correct her. Standing up, she slide her panties to the floor, leaving them around her ankle.

Sitting back down, she thought she would try to find away to tell Daddy Max why she had put panties on when he had specifically told her not to.

She had thought to remind herself to remove them before Daddy Max came home, but as usual became side tracked and forgot.

While sitting on the bed, she noticed the coolness of the satin bed cover on her bum. She wiggled a little bit enjoying the sensation.

Maybe the best was was to just confess to Daddy Max and then he would not be so disappointed in her.

She could hear music playing and eventually pots and pans being moved about the kitchen. Soon she could smell wonderful aromas drifting from the kitchen, which made her even more hungry then she thought she was.

After a half hour, there still was no sign of Daddy Max.

Laying back on Daddy Max's cool silky bed, alice began to think about Daddy Max's cock.

This always made her instantly wet, making her lil clit tingle and her pussy swell. She was growing very frustrated with herself as she still had not managed to be a good slave girl long enough to have Daddy Max's cock inside her pussy. This was something that she longed for and so deeply craved that she thought about it all the time.

Each night when Daddy Max bathed her and put her to bed, she had hoped that that would be the night.

Daddy Max had been preparing her for weeks. First putting one finger in then two. Sometimes Daddy Max would put a vibrator into her pussy, pulling up her panties and she would have to keep it there for an hour.

Daddy Max had already taken her lil asshole at a very special party just for her. Daddy Max's friends were all there and they helped him. One woman who had been sucking on Daddy Max, held her down as the other woman spread her ass cheeks and applied Vaseline to Daddy Max's cock.

Daddy Max whispered in his little slave's ear,

"This is going to hurt a little bit alice, but Daddy Max loves you".

"I love you Daddy Max" was all she managed to utter, when the full girth of his cock plunged deeply into her virgin ass.

alice screamed into the pillow that supported them.

Daddy Max's friends gathered around to watch his huge cock slide into the tight hole.

Again he pumped her ass, again he screamed and tried to wiggle away from his hot throbbing cock.

He placed his hands onto her hips and pulled her closer to him. Reaching around he massaged her lil clit, helping her relax. Soon the smell of her powdered pussy and Daddy Max's pending cum hung in the air.

The smell excited Daddy Max's friends even more. As Daddy Max rose up to his knees he continue to pump his hard cock into her ass. Her squirming and tears only seemed to excite him more and continued to thrust deeper.

His balls slapped loudly against her pussy and he pressed forward. The feeling once Daddy Max came deep inside her ass was exquisite. His cum shot up into her ass causing her to cum so hard that she thought he might have peed.

Thinking about the party made alice wet all over again. Sliding her finger into her pussy she realized that she was very very wet.

"Ummm" she wanted Daddy Max's cock in her pussy so bad.

She let her finger wander a little longer and then added another. She was sure she would be able to take Daddy Max's cock now.

Listening carefully she could not longer hear the sounds of dinner being made. She wondered what time it was and hoped that Daddy Max would come in soon. Laying back on her back, panties at her ankles, he continued to play with her pussy, which was now slippery with her "alice cum" as Daddy Max called it.

Sucking her fingers, licking her wetness, she thought of the party and how happy Daddy Max had been with her.

Her fingers continued to tickle and excite her clit, until she could not longer stand it.

She raised her legs to the edge of the bed and put two fingers into her hole. Raising up her hips, she pretended that Daddy Max was licking her pussy which caused her to cum!

Her face flushed with the warm after glow and drifted off to sleep.

As night fell, Daddy Max entered the bedroom. There on the side of his bed was his little slave. Legs spread and her hand still in her pussy.

He knew that this was going to require special corrective measures.

As she lay sleeping, he could not help but notice how truly sweet she looked.

Daddy Max's Bad little Angel. It was for the best. Daddy Max walked to the wardrobe that he kept his special toys in. He opened the door and took out the box. alice continued to sleep peacefully completely unaware of what he had in store for her.

Reaching into the box Daddy Max removed his candles, some rope, and a paddle.

He stood over top of her taking in the sight of her. She was cheeky and thought she knew better than Daddy Max.

This would not do. Daddy Max unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. His cock was especially hard tonight. Taking his cock in his hand he lay it on to alice's pussy.

alice stirred as she felt the heat and throbbing from his cock on her pussy.

"Move up to the top of the bed alice" he directed.

Startled, she removed her hand from her pussy, and scooted up to the top.

"Face down alice", he said.

Rolling over on her tummy, she looked back at him over her shoulder.

Taking her hands he tied each one to the bed posts, and then proceeded to tie her feet to the rings he had installed for such an occasion. She squirmed a little trying to adjust to the tension of the ropes.

Daddy Max stood looking down at his little slave, knowing what he was about to do was for her own good. He held the paddle in his hands and asked her if she had anything to say for herself. alice thought about it for a moment and realized that she had what ever correction Daddy Max was about to give her coming to her.

An explanation was silly as she had disobeyed.

"No Daddy Max, I have nothing to say for myself".

"Fine", he said."

"Perhaps this will help you remember then." "Lift your bum up for Daddy Max".

Lifting her bum up in this position left her completely exposed to him.

Suddenly she felt the sting of the paddle land across her bottom.

She cringed and lifted her hips higher, which was met with another swat. Her ass began to take on a rosy hue as he continued to paddle her.

Daddy Max's cock was now so hard and erect that he had to stop and stroke it.

He looked down at alice's sooth ass and saw that her little pussy was wet and her sweet lil asshole quivering.

Rubbing his cock on her ass, he felt a little pre cum leak out onto her rosy ass.

Daddy Max took his cock and placed it on her ass hole. He toyed with her ass, as he could see that alice wanted his cock in her lil ass again.

He leaned over and kissed her cheeks, He could taste her salty tears. He whispered in here ear,

"Does alice want my cock?."

"Yes please Daddy Max", "I will be good for now on", she replied.

He pulled back and watched as he pushed the head of his cock into her ass.

Her tight lil hole stretched around to accommodate his cock.

He pulled back out completely and popped it back in again. Each time alice squirmed a little more.

Suddenly Daddy Max pulled his cock from her ass and walked to the other side of the bed.

Setting the candles out carefully Daddy Max lit the large one that he had placed on a plate.

Sitting himself against the stack of pillows Daddy Max reached for his glass of wine and sipped it casually.

He admired her little ass, especially when is was so pink and swollen.

He ran his hand over her ass, and asked her again what she might have to say for herself as she had not only worn panties with out his permission, but her had caught her touching her pussy with out permission as well.

"Tell Daddy Max alice", he said softly.

Between sobs alice explained that she had disobeyed.

"I missed you so much when you left today and I was thinking about our party. My pussy kept getting wet and then I thought maybe it would help if I put panties on", she replied.

Daddy Max took another sip from his wine and listened to her explanation.

"Tell me what you did when you thought of our party?", he asked.

Still sniffling, alice admitted to playing with her pussy, but again tried to say that she could not help herself. Daddy Max reached over for the candle and played with the flame.

Warm wax rolled down the side of candle forming a soft warm pool.

"Daddy Max does not accept you excuse", he replied and began to pour the wax down her tender soft thighs.

alice smothered her face into the pillow and cried. He laced his face close to her and hushed her.

"You were a very bad slave", he replied and poured more wax onto the other thigh.

Again she reeled and cried even louder into the pillow.

"Tell Daddy Max why you touched your pussy, when I told you you were not allowed today."

She could feel the sting of the wax and feared a third application.

"I was thinking about Daddy Max's cock inside my pussy and my fingers were inside me and I started to cum. I did not mean too Daddy Max. I am sorry," she begged.

"So alice thinks she is ready for Daddy Max's cock up inside of her?"

" Yes", she replied, he voice quivering.

"So alice thinks that she knows better than Daddy Max, when she is ready?"

Realizing that there was no good explanation for her deeds, she simply replied with a a whisper,

"No Daddy Max".

Daddy Max set down his wine glass and placed himself behind her. The wax had set and he gently removed it, leaving beautiful red welts upon her tender flesh.

In the light if the candle he could see her cum glisten from her pussy.

His cum had leaked out and now trickled down the crack of her ass. The sight was intoxicating.

Prodding with his fingers he parted her pussy lips and slide his finger into her pussy. He pumped her with one, then two and watched her ass wiggling up closer to the source of pleasure.

Daddy Max pinched her little clit and slide four fingers in to her pussy. Four fingers were about the width of his cock. alice cried out as he pumped her pussy. Her wetness cover his fingers and he withdrew them.

Mounting her from behind, his cock dragged against her wet quiver pussy. Reaching around he placed his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck alice," he instructed.

alice sucked and licked his fingers. He watched her little mouth stretched around his fingers and thought about his cock. He loved her soft warm tongue and mouth.

alice's ass wiggled, hoping that Daddy Max's cock would simply slide into her pussy. He with drew his fingers from her mouth and rammed them into her pussy again.

He pumped her pussy watching it become wetter and wetter.

"Tell Daddy Max when alice is going to cum," he whispered.

His fingers stretched her pussy, and thought that she might be right. Maybe she was ready for Daddy Max's cock.

But not tonight.

alice lifted her hips to take in Daddy Max's fingers and was about to cum,

"Now Daddy Max, I want to cum now'', she whispered.

Daddy Max withdrew his fingers and watched as her body deflate as he removed the source that gave her pleasure. He could sense her disappointment, as he knew alice better than anyone.

He sat back and finished his wine watching as she tried to tame the burning desire that remained. He watched as she begged him for more with her body.

Reaching over he untied her hands and feet. Daddy Max is going to sleep now alice.

You were not a very good slave today so you will not get any of Daddy Max's cum.

Disappointment shot across her face, as fresh tears ran down her cheeks.

Daddy Max pulled back the covers and climbed in between the sheets. He laid the bedding back indicating that she could join him.

Immediately alice cuddled up to him laying her head upon his cock. He laid back stroking her hair.

"Do you know why Daddy Max had to correct his slave", he asked.

"Yes Daddy Max" she replied.

He continued to stoke her hair watching his cock grow hard as she placed her soft cheek against him.

"Did alice learn her lesson?," he asked tenderly.

Sniffling, alice answered immediately,

"Yes Daddy Max".

"That's a good girl," he said. 'Show Daddy Max what a good little slave you can be", he replied.

alice had felt his cock grow in size against her face. Taking his hard cock into her hand she placed it into her mouth.

She continued to sniffle a few more times and then began sucking on him comforting her wounded pride. She wanted to make Daddy Max happy. He watched as her mouth sucked and licked. Her little tongue flicking the head, working her tongue around the head, sucking up any cum that may seep out. She licked the sides and nestled her face between his legs. He could feel her tongue licking the special place between his ass and his balls.

She was hungry tonight. He felt her mouth sucking his balls that were now tight and full. Licking back up the shaft she arrived at the head of his cock again. Placing his hands on the back of her head, he pressed her down upon his cock.Forcing it deeper into her throat. She gagged and he pressed down harder.

Pumping her mouth with the full extent of his cock.

"alice thinks she is ready for Daddy Max's big cock? he asked.

She tried to answer but his hot throbbing cock filled her mouth. His cock glistened with wetness.

Holding her head down he lifted his hips and thrusting harder and harder. Pumping her mouth, he unleashed a load of cum. He could tell it was a rather large load and he watched as he struggled to swallowed his juices.

He laid back, and watched her licking up his cum.

"You were a very good girl for Daddy Max. You learned you lesson very well," he added.

alice looked up at Daddy Max with her big green eyes shining in his acknowledgement that he was pleased with her again. She had to try harder she thought to herself. She loved her Daddy Max and wanted him to be happy. She would try harder not to be so selfish and disobedient.

"I love you Daddy Max", she said looking up at him.

"I love you too, alice."He said smiling. "Now you stay there all night, but if you like you can suck on Daddy Max", he replied.

Daddy Max reached over and turned off the light and gently pulled the covers around them. He laid back and closed his eyes, listening to the sounds of alice sucking his cock.