Not Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure assailed both of them but Ryan felt that Miles was getting away to lightly. Quickening his pace, Ryan began to thrust deep and hard into Miles earning muffled screams of pure delight as his reward. Miles began to writhe franticly against Ryan trying to get him deeper and faster so Ryan increased his pace yet again. The repeated constant assault against Miles' spot had him screaming at the intense feeling. Within seconds of the repeated assault Miles' member throbbed and jerked on its own accord shooting thick white streams across him. The first two jets were hard enough to hit the head board and the remaining three landed across miles' face chest and tummy.

The strength of the orgasm came as a shock to Ryan as Miles' tight channel gripped and released him repeatedly bringing him to his own release deep within Miles. Miles lay limp on the bed exhausted from the feeling that had yet to subside. Unable to move Ryan cleaned them both before removing the cuffs and rope allowing the now flushed boy to drift to sleep against his side and hoping they hadn't made too much noise. Pulling Miles close and placing a gentle kiss upon his raven hair, he to drifted away.

~#~

Miles stirred from his sleep, a strange sensation washed over him before he fully woke in the dark room. He let out a loud gasp as something warm and wet ran over the head of his cock and tried to pull away but firm hands grasped hold of him.

"W..What.." Miles gasped as Ryan dove back down causing Miles to arch in the air. With one hard final suck, Ryan stopped and came from under the covers with a very large grin on his face.

"You said I've got some making up to do" he grinned. Just as Miles was about to answer, Ryan slipped to figures in him causing Miles to bit his lip tying not to scream as the digits found his spot again. As Ryan work his fingers in and out, Miles began to writhe with pleasure, his pants and gasps only encouraging Ryan to continue. Without warning the fingers were gone but just before he could question or complain, Ryan thrust hard. The suddenness caused Miles to arch and scream in a mix of pain and ecstasy.

Ryan waited for Miles to begin moving before he began to thrust. Unlike the night before the movements were slow and genital causing Miles to let out an almost purring whimper every time Ryan went back in. Without stopping, Ryan lifted Miles upon to his knees so both were face to face. Keeping one hand on Miles back, the other wrapped around his length, gently squeezing and stroking the hard member, causing Miles to make even more sounds of pleasure.

Miles could hardly think as Ryan bent down to kiss him passionately, their tongues dancing in and out of each others mouths. Ryan broke the kiss only to attach his lips to the delicate skin on the smaller boys sensitive neck. Just as Ryan gently bit down, Miles came with a scream. His body shuddering under the intensity as his release flowed over Ryan's hand. His channel contracted around Ryan and the increased pressure brought him to his own climax seconds later. Both boys fell to the bed, neither having enough energy to move fell back to sleep in each others arms.

Light pored through the room when Miles awoke to the smell of food, still wrapped in Ryan's strong embrace. With some skill, Miles wriggled out of Ryan's grasp without waking him. Throwing on his black satin robe and tidying his hair, Miles went to the gorgeous smell. He could hear Hannah and Hayley and another two voices he recognise but couldn't quite place them as he approached the kitchen. When he entered the room he found the sources of the familiar voices, Amy his other sister and her partner Lisa. No one had heard him enter.

"Morning" he called, gaining everyone's attention. The four girls turned to reply but instead of the expected he received hysterical laughter which only increased with the look of confusion that was written across his face.

"What?" he asked still wondering what brought on the fit of hysterics that plagued his family. It was Hayley that answered his question with a point to his neck. Suddenly realising what was happening, Miles covered his neck and the laughing was replaced by shock. Miles frowned at the looks he was receiving and how they had went from hysterics to silence instantly.

"What happened to your arm?" Hannah asked worry across her face. Miles instinctively looked at his exposed wrist to see a dark purple ring around it, causing him to blush and Hayley to start laughing a lot harder than before.

"His evil plan back fired by the looks of things." She giggled earning looks of confusion from the other girls.

"What evil plan? Miles hasn't got the ability to be evil, he's to cute?" Hannah questioned. Realisation struck Amy and Lisa. They both knew about how kinky Miles could get and knew about his new guy and Hayley had given them the gist of what he was going to do.

"Cuffs." the three girls said in unison, stunning Hannah.

"Correction, furry cuffs." Another voice said, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. Ryan was standing in the doorway. Miles blushed deeply as the other bust out laughing.

"We have yet to be introduced, I'm Amy and this is my partner Lisa. You must be Ryan and how did you put my twisted little brother in his place may I ask?" Amy motioned her hand towards Lisa who was now crying with laughter.

"I am." Ryan nodded "And he's not very heavy so I just flipped him on his back and got my revenge." He smiled earning a look from Miles he didn't quite understand. Before the smaller boy ran upstairs, he when to follow but a full breakfast was placed in front of him before he could.

"He'll be fine." Amy said, "So what do you have planned for today?" she asked.

"Nothing unfortunately, I've got to get home. School work needs doing for tomorrow." He answered between each mouth full of food. Amy just nodded. Break fast was over quickly and after saying good bye to everyone down stairs, Ryan when in search of Miles. The other boy was printing out a photo of the canvas he revealed the other day. "I've got to go, Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Think so." was all the reply he got. Feeling bad for humiliating the raven in front of his family, gave Miles one last kiss. In return Ryan received the printout of the canvas which he placed in his back pocket. Miles followed him to the door as they exchanged their final good bye's.

As Ryan drove home he noticed that the Dark Angel wasn't that badly damaged and repairs had all ready begun. It wasn't long before he was home. No one questioning where he had been since friday. Taking it as a lucky escape he proceed up stairs and got changed. In last nights excitement, ice cream had got onto his fresh clothing. He could here mumbling in the hall way just before Alex burst into his room.

"Washing." He demanded with a sour look on his face. Ryan just through him the jeans and t-shirt he had just removed as Alex stormed out the door.

2 weeks later

It was after 9 and Miles sat in his room holding a dark leaflet in his hands.

Dark Angel Re-opening Party November 2nd 9pm-4am

Masters and Pets Dress code.

Masters-must be wearing formal clothes e.g. business wear Pets-All varieties are welcome but all must remain on leashes till 11pm after which leashes may be removed.

Free entry and drinks for those that comply.

It also gave a list of good places to buy costumes. Ryan had handed him the leaflet thinking it would be a good way to celebrate his birthday that was tomorrow and to be honest he was right. Due to schedules they had only saw each other 3 times in the last fortnight and wouldn't see each other now till the night his birthday. Another good thing was the doctors had allowed him to have the cast removed early as long as he didn't exert himself too much and Alex seemed to have avoided Miles for the past couple of days. He'd asked Ryan if he'd done anything be he denied any involvement in Alex's neutral behaviour.

The door slammed shut and he could here Hayley and Clare laughing about something,

"MILES! STAY IN YOUR ROOM!!" they shouted in unison causing him to groan. Surprises didn't normally go in his favour. There was a knock on his door just before Hayley's head popped round.

"Your allowed out now." She said with an abnormally large grin of her face. Miles just rolled his eyes and began sorting out his outfit for the next night, something very few people would be able to resists. To tired to do anything else, Miles turned in for an early night and fell asleep as soon as he hit the pillow.

"Happy Birthday!"

Miles shot out of his bed by the sudden chanting of his family. Carl, Hannah, Hayley, Amy, Lisa and Clare were standing around his bed. Normally he wouldn't have minded but this time he was stark naked and the furry cuffs were still attached to his bed. A slight pang of disappointment struck Miles. Even though he knew Ryan couldn't come till later that day, having everyone around with only him missing felt wrong.

"Get dressed and come down." Hayley almost demanded with a playful look on her face that sent spikes of fear down his spine. After everyone left, Miles decided to throw on a a very large black t-shirt that seemed to engulf him. The sleeves reaching past his elbows and a pair of loose black jeans that barely stayed on his hips and not bothering with underwear at all.

An array of black, silver and purple packages were placed across the floor in the centre of the room and around quite a large purple wrapped box.

"Come on" Hayley moaned, she always wanted people to open their presents fast before she gave away anything.

"Ok ok" Miles replied, as he approached the pile of presents the large box burst open and before Miles knew what had happened a hooded, black robed figure had him pinned to the floor. Miles eyes were wide with shock and was still trying to understand what had happened before the figure kissed him and pulled away the hood. Ryan's cheeky smile peered back at him.

"Wh...what?" was all the raven managed to say which earned him another kiss.

"I wanted to surprise you." Ryan chuckled as he stood and moved onto the sofa. Miles just shook his head and began opening the rest of his presents. Various art supplies and pc games were the majority of the packages leaving only two left. Deciding to go for Ryan's first Miles opened the rectangular box. Junjou Romantica season 1 and 2 DVDs leaving Miles stunned. Ryan never asked a thing and now on two occasions the older boy had got him something prefect.

Giving his lover a chaste kiss he whispered into his ear "Later I'll say thank you properly." Only caused Ryan to blush. The final parcel was making Miles nervous, as he picked up the purple wrapped box there was a distinctive sound of metal. As he peeled away the paper, Miles reviled a black satin covered box. Gingerly he opened it only to find an array of items in side. About 2 meters of metal chain, a set of black furred wrist an ankle cuffs with clips that would allow them to either be clipped together or to something like a chain and the final item was a silver metal collar with a purple name tag with 'Miles' on it. Miles sat there with a huge grin on his face while Hayley and Clare were crying with laughter and the rest of the room in stunned silence.

The rest of the day was full of excitement. Along wit some shopping Amy and Lisa paid for tickets for every one to go see a live performance of 'The Rocky Horror Show' that only left Ryan, Hannah and Carl speechless at the end of the performance. Dinner was quick as the show had been delayed leaving only 3 hours to get ready before they had to be at the club.

Ryan stood at the bottom of the stairs with Hayley, Clare, Lisa and Amy waiting for Miles to come down. The girls were in a matching pair of costumes. Clare and Lisa were dressed as business women, both in short black skirts and stockings while Hayley and Amy were dressed as a pair of white rabbits. The furry costumes only covering the bare necessities.

With an audible bang, Miles' door shut. What Ryan saw at the top of the stairs left him stunned with lust, gasps escaping the girls. Miles descended the stairs elegantly, his outfit stunning. The raven boy wore a fitted shirt that covered his delicate form and a pair of very tight black jeans that cupped his every asset perfectly, both of which had been cut in several places to give the impression of tearing and showing the soft pale skin underneath. A pair of black furred cuffs he received that morning were around his wrists unclipped along with the metal collar and chain. To top of the outfit Miles had donned a pair of feathered black wings, which tips came to rest just above his tightly clad bum and seemed to shimmer in the light giving Miles the appearance of a black glowing aura.

"You look amazing." Ryan barely said and in return Miles gave him a shy smile and handed him the length of chain.

Hannah and Carl drove the group to the club. They were just opening the doors and only a small line of people were waiting outside. Various costumes were worn and most of them were sexy. When the group finally reached the front of the line, even the bouncer was stunned with the way Miles looked. Once through the doors the night started to get fun...

The club was dark and very busy, they had been dancing for hours and the announcement had just been made that leashes were now allowed to be removed. Ryan had had to fight of many guys that just couldn't understand what no meant. Each of them trying to take Miles home or worse and each one had faced the big bouncer at the doors.

Miles pulled Ryan down for a quick kiss and whispered in his ear, "Call of nature, if I'm not back in five minutes come and get me." Ryan nodded his head fully understanding the raven angels request. Something didn't feel right, suddenly the loud music was replaced be an even louder shrill ringing. A tide of people pushed against Ryan and the others forcing them out the door and into the street, separating everyone. It took almost 20 minutes before Ryan had regrouped with the girls and there had been no sight of Miles. Fear was rising in Ryan's stomach at the loss of his love. Searching for the nearest bouncer wasn't hard, neither was getting to him as most people were giving the club a wide birth.

"Call the police." Was all Ryan heard of the convocation.

"Excuse me." Ryan called out, the girls behind him, gaining the much larger man's attention "I'm looking for my boyfriend, he was a black angel and..." the bouncers face paled instantly.

"You better come inside and call the boys parents, there's been an incident." It was more of an order than a request.

Ryan, the girls and Hannah and Carl had been sitting in the managers office for nearly 20 minutes before a male officer came into them.

Carl shot up as soon as the door closed "What's happened?"

"I'm Sheriff Richards, you son, Miles is it?" they nodded "Appears to be the victim of an assault and kidnapping." The sheriff paused to give them time for this information to sink in. "We found blood and a broken mirror in the men's room along with a load of black feathers. The CCTV shows someone with black angel wings been carried out the rear fire exit which set the alarm off when opened." Everyone sat there stunned, they had no idea what to expect but this seemed worse far worse.

"Did Miles have any enemies?" "Yeah." Ryan said quite calmly. "The sports team of Oak high and my entire family and a lot of other people."

~#~

Five days Miles had been trapped in the cold dark basement. The clothes he had been wearing had been taken leaving him only in his underwear. His body was weak and broken, dizziness and nausea assailed him when he moved. The wound on the back of his head hurt from where his kidnapper smashed it against the mirror. He'd also learnt to be quiet, he screamed for help which only ended in him getting savagely beaten. Since then he had had trouble breathing and sharp pain flooded his chest when he moved. His wrists were bloody from the metal cuffs that had cut into him. He drank the little water and ate what had been left for him before he passed out to weak to move.

~#~

Ryan had been sent to get some food as no one else was up to shopping, they were all extremely worried. The police had said that the first 72 hours were critical and it didn't look good that there had been no contact or ransom. Everyone had been searching but he had simply vanished. The other cameras in the area had been disconnected leaving only the hidden camera behind the Dark Angel and they hadn't even tried to question any one as they said it was highly unlikely to gain any information from common bullies.

"$36.98 please." the girl behind the till asked. Ryan nodded and pulled out his wallet, he was surprised when the photo Miles gave him wasn't in there. He paid and proceeded to his car trying desperately to think where the photo of the painting had gone. He could always take another but that wasn't the point, Miles gave him THAT photo and he needed to find it.

Hannah was cooking when he got backwhile the others were trying to keep themselves busy. There was nothing they could do and feeling completely useless only made things worse. As Ryan unpacked he realised the photo didn't go into his wallet but into the pocket of his jeans. The jeans he gave Alex to wash. Thankfully the machine had broke so his jeans were sitting in a pile on his bedroom floor as he couldn't be bothered to put them back in the wash.

"Hannah I need to go and get some fresh clothes, I'll be back in about an hour." He said, Hannah looked up at Ryan, her face was pale and eyes sunken from the fear caused by Miles' disappearance.

"Sure Hun take all the time you need." She smiled, it was a pained smile but genuine. Ryan was lost in thought as he drove home. What ifs filled his head, what if he had gone with Miles, what if he went after him sooner, these questions plagued his mind. As usual his family were out, he'd had brief contact with his Mom and had told her what had happened. He was surprised to find out his Mom had been avoiding their home, something had been up with his dad and Alex and his uncle was there every other day. He unlocked the door to find the house pretty much as when he left except for a lot more empty cans lying around. As he searched the pockets of his jeans he couldn't find the photo. Getting more and more frustrated he rechecked only to find a small piece of paper. Instantly he recognised the handwriting as Alex's.

'Something missing?' Was all the note said and it filled his heart with anger, he knew the photo was probably long gone but still he searched Alex's pockets and what he found turned that anger to horror. Pinned or rather stuck to his brothers black jacket by dried blood was a black feather. His hands started shaking as he plucked the lost feather from its place. Guilt rushed through him as he stared at the the matted feather, he felt it was all his fault. Miles wasn't just some cute boy that was to irresistible, he was targeted to hurt Ryan and the only reason Alex knew of his existence was because he was careless with that photo.

He put the feather in a food bag and the jacket in a carrier bag. He raced back to the others only feeling more guilty for what they had went through because of this. When he pulled in front of the house fear filled his heart as a police car was parked outside.

"We've had no further luck finding anything to do with the abduction." said the sheriff neutrally.

"I have." Ryan said, no had even heard him come in.

"Oh what?" the sheriff questioned with a cocked eye brow. Ryan just pulled out the bag containing one of the single most important things in the case causing Hayley gasp as she realised what Ryan was holding.

"Where did you find that?" The sheriff asked, amazed at Ryan's find but concerned at Ryan's look of pure hatred that was written across his face.