Not What I Expected

Story Info
An unusual cheating story.
1.9k words
3.99
124.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers

"That's enough Kelly. You're going too far."

"Don't be such a pussy Tom," she answered back. "So I'm showing a bit more leg than I normally do. So what's the problem?"

"It's not just you're damn leg Kelly," I snapped back. "The guys all know what colour your panties are by now."

"At least I've got some on Tom," she giggled, lifting the hem of her dress to display her tiny blue panties to me. "I was tempted not to wear any."

"Now look Kelly ....."

But it was as far as I got, as with a flick of her long dark hair she turned on her heels and walked back into the living room, hips swinging suggestively, to join the five other guys there. My five friends that is that were supposed to have come round to play poker. Not that we'd even so much as dealt any cards out yet.

And why would they when the lovely Kelly was there to entertain them with her shockingly short skirt and a willingness to twirl and bend over to make the most of it.

What the hell ....... If you can't beat them join them I say, so I sauntered in behind her, a fixed smile on my face, trying to hold back the jealousy that was building up inside me, as I watched Dave, then Neville flip up the back of her skirt as she passed them, the whole room whooping at the sight of that beautiful scantily clad ass that she joyfully wiggled it at them.

--------------------------

I thought that night was bad?

---------------------------

A week later and the boys were back and just as we'd dealt out the second hand, the beautiful Kelly breezed in with a big smile on her face, sexy high heels and wearing a dress that barely complied with the trades description act.

"I didn't think you were going to be here tonight Kelly," I groaned aloud.

"Change of plans honey," she grinned, more at the other guys than me, as their eyes settled on the way her dress emphasized the limited amount that it covered. Wasn't long before the cards were set aside, a few bits of furniture pushed out of the way, and someone, probably Kelly herself put some music on. Wasn't long in fact before the guys were vying with one another to dance with her, if that's what you would call it, and seeing who could take the most liberties.

I sat there watching, strangely no longer so upset by what was going on, but unsure quite how I did feel. When I'd first met Kelly, not so very, very long ago as it happened, I knew what a free spirit she was. Knew from the very beginning that the ride was going to be a wild one, but I'd paired up with her anyway.

"Do you want to do my dress back up again Tom?" Kelly asked, bringing my attention back again, as she floated over towards me, turning her back to me.

"And just how did that happen Kelly?" I asked the rather redundant question, noting that one of the buggers had unsnapped the single catch that seemed to be the only thing holding her dress in place, and rather precariously at that.

"One of the cheeky devils undid it," she giggled, the dress sliding dangerously off her shoulder and down her slim back, her efforts to hold it in place looking perilously likely to fail. "Do you want to do it up?"

"Is that a question or a request Kelly," I grinned back at her, beginning to enjoy the spectacle of a beautiful girl, whoever she was, slowly losing the battle to keep some sense of decency.

"What if it was just a question Tom?" Kelly replied, suddenly somewhat more serious, her awareness of the implications of my answer clearly reflected in her uncertain eyes.

"What if I said no Kelly? That I didn't want to do it up," I teased her.

"I guess I'd do this Tom," Kelly whispered me her answer, letting go of her dress and standing there staring at me as the flimsy wisp of fabric gave up the ghost, and slowly, teasingly, slid sensually down the lovely curves of her body, till it lay there as a small puddle round her feet.

Kelly giggled aloud as the two of us were reminded of the others in the room, their obvious enjoyment of Kelly's actions clearly demonstrated by their gasps and groans of appreciation. I did think I should end it there, and maybe I should have, but the sheer sensual beauty of the woman stood there in just her bra and panties, and high heels of course if you counted them, rendering me speechless and immobile.

Not Dave though, who beat Charley by half a head to grab her arm, swing her around and take her into his arms in what, with a bit of imagination could be mistaken for a dance hold.

I wondered how long it would take him to unsnap her bra.

Quicker than I thought as it happened.

"That's naughty," she chuckled, as she made a playful attempt to hold onto it, though nobody took it seriously, any more than she herself meant it to be. A couple of the others grabbed her hands and held them stretched out, enabling Dave to take his time sliding her bra off, baring those lovely full round breasts, that rightly, only her husband should be privy to.

"That's enough boys," she called out, abandoning her bra as she broke away from them, and slipping away to the other side of the room, trying to look annoyed but failing pretty miserably, even though she did at least cup her breasts protectively.

"Don't you dare try to steal my panties you guys," she teased them, her words in total conflict with the flushed look on her face, or the sheer excitement that shone from her big dark brown eyes.

"Is that an order or a challenge Kelly?" Neville laughed back at her, reminiscent of my own response a few moments earlier.

Her reply, such as it was, was simply to shrug her shoulders, drop her hands away from her breasts, and dropping her eyes down towards the floor.

I don't think I've ever witnessed anything so damn sexually inviting.

Nor did they. My pals that is, as the five of them chased after her, Kelly squealing aloud as they cornered her, ignoring her protests, so obviously false, as they caught her, wrestled a bit before stretching her over the back of the sofa.

Her panties didn't last long, despite her protests and struggles, none of them taken any more seriously than they were meant to be.

It wasn't so much a question of what was going to happen next, as who was going to be first, and equally obvious that it wasn't going to be me.

So I just continued to sit there. Sat there whilst the five of them groped and fondled Kelly's naked body, before they carried her giggling into the bedroom, my bedroom that is, closing the door behind them.

-------------------------

I could have gone and joined them, but ..... Well ..... I couldn't. So instead I collected up Kelly's clothing, folded it up neatly, surprised even then, at just how tiny a package the whole lot made. Then I went back and sat down again and waited, sighing as the occasional squeal or groan managed to escape through the firmly closed door.

What did I care?

Some time, not a long time afterwards, the door opened and the first of them came out doing up his trousers as he did so, and shooting me an embarrassed smile as he silently made his way to the front door and let himself out. I doubted that he'd be discussing what he'd been up to with his wife when he got home.

The next two were not so quiet, ribbing each other as they left the room, at least wishing me good night as they left, but probably not knowing what else to say. The some time later the last two followed them out, Dave and Neville of course, the two of them with grins on their faces as they told me that they'd had a great evening and that they'd see me next week for cards again; which they suddenly found funny. Bastards!

------------------------

Half an hour or so later, Kelly herself came out, looking very sheepish, and wrapped in a towel apparently having had the decency to have a shower before confronting me.

"Sorry Tom," she mumbled. "That all got a bit out of hand."

"I guess I should have stopped it before it went too far," I generously shouldered some of the blame.

"Well no harm done then," Kelly smiled sweetly at me. "Let's go to bed."

"No harm unless Bill finds out Kelly," I pointed out.

"What?" She shot back.

"No harm unless Bill finds out Kelly," I repeated. "Now there's six of us, he's more likely to."

"Leave my husband out of this," Kelly snapped back. "What he doesn't know about won't hurt him. He's a pussycat anyway."

"I've never met your husband Kelly," I reminded her. "But if he's a surgeon at SHS up the road, then he can't be stupid.

"A surgeon?" Kelly sprung back giving me a puzzled look. "He's not a surgeon."

"You said he was. That was why he goes away on his little trips so often," I told her.

"He's not a surgeon up at SHS you silly man," Kelly chuckled. "He's a sergeant. He's a sergeant in the SAS down at the barracks."

"A sergeant. A sergeant in the SAS regiment," I repeated, trying not to shit myself. Oh boy had I heard that one wrong! They kill people. I'd better get my hearing checked at the earliest opportunity.

"Yes but he's a real pussycat," giggled Kelly playfully, dragging me up from the sofa and off towards the bedroom.

Why then I ask you, did I feel as if I was being led to my eventual doom?

+++++++++++++

PART 2

There is no part 2, just a note from the publisher.

Sorry readers but there isn't a part 2, and never will be, following the unexpected demise of the auto author Tom, shortly after he posted this submission.

You may have read in the press or even seen on the TV, how his house was blown up. The explosion completely destroyed his house, and poor Tom perished, along with five of his friends, who had to be identified by the clothes they wore and items in their pockets.

There was also a young female who was killed, but since no clothes were evident, the police are still trying to identify who she was.

At first it was assumed that the explosion was as a result of a gas leak, but since then the investigating authorities believe that the manner in which the house was so completely destroyed, without effecting the surrounding properties, that some form of controlled explosion was responsible.

So far, they have been unable to identify anyone who would have the knowledge and the means to carried out this deed. If anyone has any information which may be useful to the investigation, then please feel free to leave a comment!

Again we apologize for the brevity of this story, and our thoughts are with the families of the deceased.

Who dares wins!!!!

Britease
Britease
2,380 Followers