Not Your Routine Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your hands off me!" Vivienne yelled in protest, biting back the moan that started to rumble up from her chest. She was more aroused than she was angry. His hands were large, completely encompassing her breasts as he roughly kneaded them to his own satisfaction, pinching and pulling hard on her nipples. She felt her body start to betray her, felt a wetness seep into the crotch of her shorts. She couldn't believe that his rough treatment was starting to make her wet and she couldn't squeeze her thighs together to lessen the ache. She had to stand there and take his abuse and try not to let him know she was enjoying it.

John gave her breasts one last squeeze, pulling hard on her nipples till they stood out from her breasts a good inch like hard gumdrops, her silver dollar sized areolas puckered and tight. He dropped his hands to her hips, his fingers sliding under the strings digging into her hips, and lower still as he inched his fingers into the waistband of her shorts, his fingers dipping into the scarcely covered crack of her ass. He slid his hands lower, squeezing the cheeks of her ass, his thumbs pressing into the cotton stretched over her pelvis. He slid his hands around to her flat stomach, feeling the taut muscles of her abdomen clench, as his hand slid lower, down between her wide spread legs, cupping her pussy. He could feel the dampness seeping into the denim. He pulled her back against his throbbing cock, grinding it against her ass. She was just as aroused as he was. This was going to be a worthwhile traffic stop. His wife was hundreds of miles away and he had a wet cunt right here for his taking. "You're wet. Let's see just how wet you are."

"NO!" Vivienne screamed, as she struggled against his hold, pulling on the metal cuffs that bound her wrist, feeling the sharp edges dig into her skin. A feeble cry escaped her parted lips as his hand squeezed her pussy hard, his fingers digging into the tender flesh through her shorts, putting a halt to her struggling and causing her to stand on tiptoe to lessen the pressure.

"I wasn't asking your permission, you little bitch," he hissed as his free hand reached for the knife on his belt, flipping open the four inch long blade with a flick of his thumb. He pressed the cold steel blade against her back, stroking her smooth skin with the razor sharp edge, intimidating her. He heard her sharp intake of breath as he drew the tip of the blade across her skin. "When you dress like a whore you should expect a man to notice and do something about it. Now keep those legs spread."

Vivienne froze at the feel of the blade caressing her skin. Tears started to well up in her eyes as the razor-sharp blade stroked up her spine and back down, shaving the downy hairs off her tanned skin. He was insane or extremely horny. She'd do anything just to get him to leave her alone, even if that meant letting him stick his fingers up her pussy. "I'll do whatever you want. Just please don't hurt me."

"That's better. A little cooperation and we're both going to be happy," he said, his voice low as he stroked her back with the knife blade, the fingers of his other hand pressing firmly into her pussy, stroking her hard through the damp denim. A rich bitch like her had probably fucked thousands of men so what was one more. She could deny him all she wanted to verbally, but her body was screaming to be fucked, he could feel the just how wet the denim was, her cunt was going to be even wetter.

How could she be happy? She was pressed to the hood of a police cruiser with a knife-wielding horny cop behind her calling all the shots. She was completely mortified with her breasts on display, worse her nipples were harder than they had ever been and her breasts were heavy and swollen from his rough mauling. She'd never had sex with any of her boyfriend's outside of a bedroom and here she was about to get raped, by a cop no less, outside along the interstate where anyone could drive by. She sucked in her breath when she felt the cold steel blade of the knife against her thigh, holding her breath so she wouldn't as much as tremble.

John slid the edge of the knife under the hem of her short leg and with a quick smooth jerk of his hand, sliced the denim clean open. One more quick jerk up the other leg and the shorts fell away from her bare ass, never leaving a single scratch on her tanned skin. He sliced through the gusset and the shorts fell to the ground at her feet. He slipped the blade under the flowery triangle of her g-string and popped the strap that ran between the cheeks of that taut tanned ass, pulling the skimpy panties from her body. He folded the blade against his hip and pocked the knife, his hand once again finding its way between her legs. He cupped her smooth, waxed pussy, his fingers sliding over the slick folds of her vulva. Her juices had seeped out of her and were tricking down her thighs. "Ummm, nice and wet," he said, his fingers parting her labia, slipping between them as he slicked them up with her lingering juices. He felt her hips jerk. "But I think you could be a little wetter."

Vivienne's scream turned to a moan as his thick fingers glided along her labia, coming short of her clitoris, the one place she needed to be touched. She groaned, mad at her own self for letting this happen, mad that it felt so good. Even if it was at the hands of the trooper who was physically violating her along the side of the interstate, she needed to be fucked. She moved her hips, desperately trying to get his fingers to hit the nub of flesh that protruded out from its hood.

John pressed his cock hard into her bare ass, forcing her thighs into the fender of the car, immobilizing her. He slid his left hand up her body to grab hold of her huge breast, squeezing the firm flesh as he pulled and rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger. His other hand was busy between her legs, parting the blood-swollen lips of her labia with his forefinger and pinky as he roughly stroked her wet flesh with his other two fingers, never coming close to her clitoris. Up and down, up and down. He could feel more of her juices seep out of her cunt, making her even wetter, her body responding even though her psyche did not. "You like that?"

Vivienne violently shook her head. "No. Please stop," she lied. She couldn't fight her body's own will to respond to his touch. Her boyfriend fingered her pussy, getting her wet enough for his cock but this stranger, this man abusing his power as a law enforcement officer was physically forcing her body to react to his brutal handling. Her juices were starting to seep out of her pulsating pussy and coat his fingers. She did everything she could to keep her hips still.

"What was that," he asked, his hand squeezing her breast as he simultaneously squeezed her cunt, his fingers digging into firm, wet flesh.

"No," Vivienne said, violently shaking her head as she desperately tried to keep her hips still, tried to keep from pressing them into his hand to increase the pressure between her legs. His thick fingers were keeping her on the edge, teasing and tormenting her. If he would just touch her clitoris she would explode in a powerful orgasm.

He let out a low growl and parted her labia wide with three fingers, sliding the middle one as deep as he could into her hot, juicy cunt, moving it around until he found her swollen g-spot. He rubbed it hard and felt her hips jerk as soft mewing sounds escaped her parted lips and creamy cunt juice started to run down his hand. He rubbed the spot even harder, feeling her cunt grab at his finger as her orgasm started to build inside her. "I'll ask you again and you better not lie to me, bitch. You like that?" He squeezed her breast hard, pinching her nipple between his thumb and index finger as he dug his fingertip cruelly into the front wall of her vagina, the pressure on her g-spot forcing her to come hard and fast and he felt her cunt tighten around his long digit, her juices gushing out of her to coat the palm of his hand..

"YES!" she screamed, pressing her hips down onto his hand as hard as she could as her orgasm ripped through her body, her hips bucking wildly, fucking herself against his penetrating finger. "YES! OH FUCK YES!"

"Yes, what?" he demanded, knowing he was inflicting an unbearable amount of pleasurable pain on her but he was in charge and she was going to obey his every command.

"YES, TROOPER!"

"How about this?" he hissed as he shoved three fingers into her narrow cunt, stretching her, pulling them back out before shoving them deeper. Her moan turned to a scream as he repeated the motion of his fingers, shoving them as deep as he could. He felt her cunt tightening around his thrusting fingers as he finger-fucked her hard, more and more of her juices seeping out of her cunt and running down his fingers, his palm and across his wrist. Fuck, she was one hot bitch in heat. "You want me to fuck you, you dirty little bitch? Fuck you against the hood of my car till your cunt can't take anymore?"

"YES!" Vivienne screamed, her hips thrusting against his hand as his long, thick fingers rapidly plunged in and out of her pussy. She couldn't believe she was enjoying this rough, forcible treatment from a complete stranger. She had nothing to hang onto, her bound hands clenching and unclenching behind her back. Her legs were trembling as she tried to stay upright in her high heels, every sharp thrust of his fingers pushing her further up onto her toes. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the mind-numbing pleasure that was coursing through her belly. She opened her eyes again, staring out into the night and the red and blue flashing strobes. "Mmmm. Make me cum again, Trooper. Oh, god. Ahhhh. Please make me cum. Mmmm. I need it," she cried.

He pushed her forward, flattening her to the hood of the cruiser as his fingers plunged harshly in and out of her sopping wet cunt. He panted hard, looking down at her pink flesh all swollen and shiny and wet as it glistened in the flashing strobes. She was more than wet enough but not quite stretched enough to take his cock. His thumb rubbed her clitoris, his fingers digging deeper into her cunt, harder and harder until he felt her body start to tighten around his fingers, heard her breathing start escalate. Her hips jerked against his hand, thrusting back against his plunging fingers as her body tried to suck them deeper.

"Mmm. Ahhhh. Righhhht. Oooo. Theeereee," she moaned, thrusting her hips back against his hand, riding his fingers as hard as she could. "Uuuggg. I'mmmm--"

And just when she was about to come, he jerked his pussy juice coated fingers from her vagina and slapped her hard on the ass, sending a shockwave of pleasure to shoot through her pussy

Vivienne yelped. Her pussy was stretched and raw from his fingernails scratching her delicate tissues. She needed to come now more than ever and just when she was about to, he jerked his hand away. Her manacled hands kept her from finishing herself off and she groaned in frustration. She looked at him over her shoulder. "You bastard. Put your fucking fingers back in me!"

"I got something better than my fingers," he hissed as he quickly unbuckled his duty belt and tossed it up on the roof of the cruiser, jerking on the fastenings of his tight trousers. He grunted as he pulled the zipper down over his throbbing and straining erection, pushing his pants from his hips and carefully pulled his boxer briefs down his hips, slowly exposing his engorged cock. His massive rock hard cock sprang from its cotton prison and slapped up against the button front of his uniform shirt, his cum filled engorged testicles bulging out against the tightly stretched skin of his scrotum.

Vivienne gasped at the sheer size of him illuminated by the flashing strobes, making his cock look red and angry. He was huge! The shaft of his cock was eight inches long and stood straight out from a thick nest of dark pubic hair, the thick, smooth tapered head added another two and a half inches and was a big as a ripe plum.. Fuck! He was ten and a half inches long and a good three inches thick! His cock stood straight up in the night air, throbbing against his shirt front with every heartbeat as the blood pumped hotly through the angry blue veins that stuck out and crisscrossed his monstrous length. A clear drop of pre-cum emerged out of the slit on the tip of his cock, glistening red and blue in the flashing lights. His scrotum was the size of a lemon and hung between his legs, swaying slightly under its own weight, his swollen testes almost too big to fit in their protective sac. Her boyfriend only had a seven inch cock and he wasn't as near as thick. She was going to be ripped from here to the California border with that cock. There was no way it would fit in her cunt; he was too thick, no matter how wide his fingers had stretched her and she started to panic.

"You're gonna get this fucking cock up your tight cunt." John wrapped his hand around his harder than granite cock, grunting as he jerked it hard, pushing several more thick globs of pre-cum out of the slit, rubbing it all around the huge mushroomed head. She was wet enough to accept him, cunt juice was running down her thighs but experience had taught him that a woman couldn't handle the sheer size of his cock without enough lubrication. He flattened his hand to her back between her shoulder blades and forced her back down to the hood of the car. He kicked her legs further apart, opening her to him, the four inch heels of her fuck-me shoes putting her dripping opening just at the right level. He rubbed the head of his cock against her slick labia, coating it with her juices, getting it as wet as he could. He pressed the thick yet tapered engorged head to the tight ring of her vagina and pushed, grunted as he pushed harder, trying to stretch what his fingers had loosened. "Fuck, you're one tight bitch." He pushed even harder, forcing more of the swollen glans into her cunt, feeling a slight tear as her cunt opened to accept the first inch of his massive cock-head. It was a struggle to even get his glans inside her and a fine sheen of sweat had started to bead on his brow.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME. STOP, YOU'RE TOO FUCKIN BIG!" Vivienne screamed, tears burning her eyes as she struggled against him, reeling in pain, pain from having her pussy forced open, pain from her swollen breasts and hard nipples dragging across the hot hood of the car. Tears burned her eyes, blurring her vision, her hands clenching and unclenching behind her back. But she wasn't in a position to fight him, handcuffed and bent over the hood of his car on an isolated stretch of interstate where no one could hear her scream. "PLEASE STOP!" she screamed, sobbing, wincing in pain. Even though the head of his cock was tapered to ease penetration, it was so fucking huge that it wouldn't go in her tight passage, her body unaccustomed to a cock of his magnitude. She tried to fight him off one last time with a sharp twist of her hips, dislodging the head of his cock, and she raised her leg to dig the spiked heel of her shoe into his shin.

John slammed his knee into the back of her fleshy thigh, pinning it to the unyielding fender of the car as he brought his open palm down hard on her ass again, pushing her chest down even tighter against the hood with his other hand, holding her immobile. "Don't fight me, bitch, or this is really going to hurt. Now hold the fuck still so I can get that fucking cunt open."

Vivienne screamed, tears running from her eyes as she felt the hot, hard and swollen head of his cock being pushed into her tight, yet sopping wet cunt. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to block out the pain as he forced the tapered head of his massive cock past the sphincter that closed off her vagina, screaming when he finally broke through. The pain was intense, the swollen head of his cock so huge that he stretched her beyond the natural dilation limits of her vagina. "AHH, SHIT, YOU'RE KILLLLLINNNN' MEEEE," she cried, her voice rising an octave with each word, the last one a high-pitched scream as he drove his hips hard into her ass, ripping her cunt the rest of the way open as he rammed ten inches of his skewering cock into her soaking cunt, the head painfully pushing into her cervix. "YEOWWWWWW!" she screamed, tears running freely down her cheeks, her knees buckling under the force of his penetrating blow, the fender of the car and his deeply rooted cock the only two things holding her up. She'd never had man in her that deep before and she tried to inch her hips forward to ease some of his length out of her but her hips were pressed up against the fender. "YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DEEP! OH, GOD IT FUCKING HURTS! TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT! I'LL NEVER SPEED AGAIN! JUST TAKE YOUR FUCKING COCK OUT OF ME!"

He slapped her ass again, the stinging blow hitting the same spot as the first two, leaving a raised visible burning red hand print on her fleshy cheek. "Shut up, bitch, and take my cock like the fucking slut that you are," he hissed. He pulled his hips back, his thick cock dragging on her swollen tissues till he had the circumcision ring caught on her torn sphincter, only to ram it back into her, his swollen testicles slapping against her slick vulva. She was a whole helluva lot tighter than his wife, even tighter that that eighteen year old girl that worked at the sandwich shop he frequented, and sure as hell a lot tighter than his second cousin. He was going to love fucking this bitch.

Vivienne stared out into the night illuminated by the red and blue flashing strobes, whimpering as he pounded his cock in and out of her, painfully stretching her wide to accommodate the sheer size of his massive cock as he repeatedly assaulted her slippery cunt. She could hear his grunts, his animalist groans, feel his large hands dig into her hips as he held her steady while he slammed his hips into her ass, shoving his cock as deep as he could. It was best not to fight him, the pain nowhere near easing and he pounded away at her harder and harder, his pendulous scrotum noisily slapping against the wet, swollen lips of her vulva, as he violently raped her tender cunt. She groaned. "UHH...OHHH...FUCK...FUCK...YOUR...COCK'S...SO...OHHH...FUCKIN'...HUGE!"

She could feel the thick veins of his unsheathed cock rubbing the swollen, tender walls of her vagina adding even more friction to the plump head of his cock as it tugged hard on her tissues as he pulled ten inches of his cock out, forcing it back in even harder, the pointed tip pushing into the spongy opening of her cervix. Then the impossible happened, she felt herself getting turned on, her swollen walls filling with even more blood as she became even more aroused, more sensitive as he raped her tight cunt with that monster cock. Her juices started to flow and he must have sensed it, too, because his savage thrusts were harder, driving her hips and thighs into the fender of the car. "UHH...OHH GOD...FUCK ME...UHH...FUCK ME!!!" Her breasts painfully dragged back and forth on the hot hood of the car, her hard nipples burning from the friction and the heat coming from the idling engine as his thick cock sliced into her, each blow forcing her hips into the unyielding steel of the car. Her manicured nails bit into the palms of her bound hands as she desperately tried to hang onto something as she twisted beneath him, pushing back against his hips as he powered his forward, slamming her even harder into the car as he got the last two and a half inches inside her, forcing open her cervix. She cried out as the unyielding metal bruised her hips, as his monster cock painfully rearranged her reproductive organs. "FUCK, OH, FUCK I'M CUMMMMINNNG!" she screamed, standing on tiptoe as her legs quivered and shook, her tightly stretched cunt clamping down hard around his cock as her cunt spurted juices all around his pistonning cock as he forced it deeper into her drenched cunt as her orgasm tore through her, her creamy juices dripping down onto his swaying scrotum.