Not Your Typical Dorm Party

Story Info
A college boy comes to terms with his sexuality.
3.5k words
4.05
26.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing here so any feedback is appreciated. This is actually one of my ultimate fantasies so I hope you the readers enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Also I have an idea to continue this story so if any of you are interested in hearing more let me know. Thanks and have a good one ;)This is purely fictional, all characters are over 18 years of age.

******

Beep....Beep.....Beep.....Beep......Beep.... I woke up to the sound of my oh so lovable alarm blaring on my night stand. With a closed fist I managed to hit the off button on my first try. As I lay there; trying to pry my eyes open, I thought to myself that it would be just another Thursday. It turns out this would be a Thursday unlike any I had ever experienced. This was my third semester at John Holloway College. I lived in the dorms with my high school buddy Steve, whom I have been great friends with since the 8th grade. After several minutes I managed to roll out of bed, I glanced over at Steve sound asleep in his bed on the other side of the room. Perhaps he didn't want to go to his morning class, oh well. I threw on some clothes, grabbed a cereal bar and headed off to my first class.

The day seemed to drag on. My 9:30 English class was always dreadful, as was my 11:30 economics. The only redeeming class I had on Thursdays was my 3:00 psychology. I always had a fascination with the way our brains worked in relation to how we understand and perceive things. Why some people do the things they do, I loved knowing the "how and why" of the human thought process. Once the day was finally finished I breathed a sigh of relief, I walked out of my psychology class thinking "thank god its Thursday!"

You see, we have; shall we call it an unofficial tradition called thirsty Thursdays here at John Holloway College. The majority of the students don't have classes on Friday, it's more of a catch up day for everyone. So when everybody's classes are done, everyone gets together in the dorms and drinks or heads out to the nearby bar and drinks there. I returned to my room after class, to get settled in before I went out and got my drink on. As I bent over to set my bag down, Steve came up behind me. He grabbed on to my hips and thrust himself in to me, which made me bang my head into the wall.

He gasped "oh shit sorry man, I didn't mean for that to happen."

I shoved him away while laughing it off "well I guess that's one way of saying hello."

You see, I recently found out a few months ago that Steve was gay. He finally admitted it to me and I was perfectly fine with it. He was able to break out of his shell once he had confided in me. Since then he actually has brought back a couple of guys to the room with him. I'd pretend to be asleep but secretly I watched and listened. I got off on hearing their heavy breathing, the THUD from skin on skin contact and the subtle moans from whoever his was fucking that night. I had been curious about what it would be like to be with a man for a few years but never really had the courage to act on it.

I've told Steve about how I felt and he told me "well there's always me?" I passed it off as a joke, I mean I considered it but what if I tried it and didn't like it? It would make our friendship awkward.

Anytime we talked about it I always jokingly said "maybe, we'll see." However I was very convinced that I would enjoy it if I gave it a shot. He was pretty attractive by gay standards. About 6'2, slim but relatively buff, his abs and pecks were well defined and he had a beautiful cock.

I've caught a glimpse of it a few times whenever he brought what he called "his fuck toys" back to the dorm. It had to be around 9-9.5 inches, it had the perfect thickness as well. Not too thick that you couldn't take it but if you wrapped your hand around it, your fingertips would barely touch.

I asked him about the plan for tonight and he said that a bunch of his friends were having a party in the dorm down the hall. So we headed out to the bar early for some beer, wings and pizza. We spent the time talking about our days and our plans for the weekend.

As we were walking back Steve turned to me and said "hey listen, don't get offended if you get hit on because most of them are gay. I just wanted to warn you in advance."

"Steve don't worry about it, I'll simply tell them I'm not gay and I'm sure they'll understand." We picked up some beer on the way and headed back to the dorms around 9:00.

When we got there, there was already about 12 people. No girls, which I found odd but I didn't dwell on it. The night progressed and I was well into my third beer when I really had to take a piss. So I handed my drink to Steve and told him I'd be back. Whoever stayed in this dorm was lucky, they were the only ones with a bathroom and a shower in their room in this wing. I'd later come to find out that while I was gone, Steve slipped something in my drink. When I came back he handed me my drink and said "I bet I can chug faster than you."

I knew I could beat him, "you're on!" Sure enough I beat him, but little did I know I had just been drugged. A few minutes passed and I began to feel funny. My whole body began to feel weak and tingly, my vision was getting hazy and I was slurring my words. He noticed it was kicking in, so he guided me to the couch and sat me down. By that time I could barely move or talk, however I was still conscious and everything seemed a little blurry. Everything started to get quiet and all I heard were whispers. Suddenly I noticed I am being surrounded on the couch. All 12 of them are hovering around me. Two of them sat next to me on either side and in front of me were a bunch of blurry figures. Steve went to the door and locked it, then; the real party just got started.

The guy to my right turned my head and locked his lips with mine. The guy on my left started kissing my neck and and groping my chest. One of them got down between my legs and started rubbing my thighs and crotch before undoing my belt, my zipper, and slowly removing my pants. They removed my shirt as they were kissing and caressing me all over. They grabbed my hands and ran them over their crotches. I wanted to get away. I wanted to fight back, but I was helpless. I couldn't do anything. They finally got my underwear off and started playing with my flaccid cock and balls. Suddenly I felt something really warm engulf my dick.

It was Steve's hot, lips wrapped around my cock, bobbing up and down. It felt wrong but at the same time it felt so right. The guys in the back were getting naked and getting themselves warmed up. Two of them picked up a mattress from one of the bunks and placed it in the middle of the floor. Steve threw me unto the mattress and up until now I kept wondering, "why is this happening?" "Why am I enjoying this so much?" Still letting my instincts take over, with all my strength I sat up but they quickly circled me. I tried pushing passed their legs as they laughed at how helpless I was. Finally I just decided that there is no use in fighting, I let myself go and I gave into temptation.

All around me were huge dangling cocks, none of them were smaller than 7". I was getting excited just looking at them. The guy in front of me opened my mouth to slide his cock all the way in. This was finally happening. My throat was completely relaxed so I didn't gag at all. In fact it made it more pleasurable for me being able to take in as much as I can. I can't exactly pinpoint faces but I remember clearly each dick that went in my mouth. I really took the time to enjoy everything, from the length, the girth, the texture the taste etc. I was really getting off on being the center of their attention, that my sole purpose is to please them, so I let them do whatever they wanted to me.

Having all these huge cocks sliding in and out of my throat was so hot. Cum was oozing out of my now erect cock and spurting all over the mattress. One of them noticed and pointed it out to the group, "Look at this little slut, he's loving every minute of this, don't hold back guys." Believe me they didn't. Things quickly became hotter and more rough. They were ramming their big dicks down my throat vigorously.

Some of them, especially Steve's cock I thought would tear my throat open with how big they were and how hard they were fucking my face; but nevertheless, my hungry mouth and throat opened up for them no problem. Then Steve grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and started slapping me in the face with his big, hard meat. A few others joined in and suddenly I'm being cocks lapped by 7 or 8 huge cocks. It makes me feel so dirty but I love it.

After they had all taken their turns, I hear Steve yell out "Alright, who's ready to pound some virgin ass?' All the guys gave a shout and quickly got to work.

They shoved me unto my back and I started to panic. I was thinking to myself "oh god, there's no way, their cocks are way too big, they'll never fit." I kept thinking about the pain, I was worried but at the same time, I was excited. Mind you I've had sex with a few women so I wasn't technically a virgin, but I was a virgin to dick. It's funny, id never thought I'd lose my virginity twice. I lifted my head and saw Steve spread my legs, he was poised to slide his big, hard cock inside me. It's almost like a dream come true, because every time I thought about being with a guy; I pictured him. So if any guy was going to take my virginity I wanted it to be him.

He pressed the tip against my hole and the anticipation grew immediately, he began to push and push until he finally penetrated me. I let out a grunt, at first there was pain, the burning sensation as he stretched my virgin asshole wide open until he got passed my ring. Once he got passed that and the pain subsided, I was in heaven. It made things way easier being drugged because my muscles are completely relaxed. The deeper that big dick of his went, the better it felt. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, someone came up behind me, tilted my head back off the mattress and started fucking my face. Being rammed from both ends is better than any sexual experience I had with any woman.

I'm so caught up in the moment of having two men go balls deep into both ends of me that I quickly let out a huge load all over myself. It had to be the most earth shattering orgasm I've ever had in my life, I've never felt so drained. I'm in a complete state of euphoria, I'm literally high off of Steve's cock. After seeing me explode all over myself, both Steve and the other guy go ball deep and unload. Having Steve's hot jets of cum fill my ass while another shoots a thick, creamy load down my throat is inexplicable. Steve finally finishes moaning to get out the words "alright who is next?"

Without hesitation, two guys step up to take their place and they start having at me. Any of the guys who aren't occupying one of my holes is on their knees beside me rubbing one out. Every few minutes a fresh, hot load is either filling or covering me. The guys knelt beside me stroke their cocks until they cum on my chest and stomach. Whoever is having a good time with my mouth makes me swallow their delicious cream or gives me a nice and hot facial. While whoever is pounding my tight little fuck hole pumps me full of cum or pulls out and explodes all over my cock and balls. Eventually everyone takes their turn having their way with me. While this is going on, Steve had left for a minute. When I heard the door open again, Steve came back with 8 fresh, new cocks that needed to be serviced.

They looked on in awe as the saw me being used as a personal fuck toy/cum dump to the already 12 well endowed men in the room. A midst the moans of pleasure, the smacking sounding every time someone thrust their huge cock inside me or the slurping and sloshing noises of my face being fucked I heard one of the new guys yell out "so when is it our turn?" They all had a laugh and the new guys joined in.

One of them immediately got naked and laid down beside me. The others flipped me on top of him and made me straddle him. For a moment I felt empty, I felt almost irritable that I didn't have a dick inside me. I desperately craved to continue being fucked, so I managed to grab a hold of his hard, throbbing cock and guide it back inside me. It took me a couple of seconds to realize what was going on, to realize that they turned me into a dirty, cock craving, cum loving whore! I didn't care though, I was having the time of my life. I heard a voice from behind me say, "let's see if he can handle this" and he pushed me forward unto my hands.

I felt the tip of his dick touch my whole. I knew what was coming, I willed myself to try and tell him no but I couldn't get any words out. I was already stuffed with one cock, there's no way I could handle two at the same time. Especially not with how big they were. With a little effort he slowly pushed his raging hard on up inside me, again there was pain because I'm being stretched beyond my limit. Once they were both deep inside me and sliding in and out, it felt divine. They were moving in tandem, it was like two big cocks became one massive cock that was splitting me the fuck open. Of course it wasn't enough, so another got down in front me, grabbed a hole of my head, grabbed my jaw to pry open my mouth and then he stuffed that big dick down my throat.

It was pure ecstasy being triple penetrated, being at the center of it all, having 20 really hung, heavy shooting college guys using me to get off. They seemed to have a perfect system, the guys using my mouth cum down my throat or splatter my face with warm fuck paste. The guy underneath me came inside me while the other pulled out and shoots their load all over my ass and up my back. The others jerk it until they bust a nut all over my back.

They all made their rounds having me straddle them, fucking me doggy style and ramming their big, fat cocks down my throat. The pleasure was indescribable, I remember cumming at least 3 times in 20 minutes. Then I blow my load one last time, at that point I was losing consciousness, I was so spent and exhausted. I couldn't handle it anymore and I passed out.

I awoke the next morning choking and coughing, as there was a guy straddling my face humping my mouth. I was being shaken uncontrollably, I realized he wasn't the only one. Three guys stayed and continued to use me throughout the night and into the morning. One was riding my morning wood while another had my legs in the air and was plowing the fuck out of my ass. When they realized I was awake, they all stopped and had a shocked look on their face. I gave them a devilish smile and said "well don't stop now, I need some sausage for breakfast!"

We got down and dirty and fucked like crazy until we all finished. As I got up and looked in the mirror, I was astonished at what I saw. I had been frosted like a cake, from my face to my cock, from my back to my ass was completely glazed. I was a sticky cum covered mess. One of the guys that stayed told me that at some point in the night, they all wanted to see how much of their seed that they deposited inside me. so they managed to get it all out filled a measuring cup to a little over a cup, now imagine how much was all over me. I couldn't head back to my dorm looking like this so I jumped in the shower and started to get washed up.

Suddenly the shower door slid open and the three of them walked in. One of them grabbed the back of my head and shoved me into the wall. he pressed himself against me, his hard cock pulsing against my ass as he whispers in my ear "we're not done with you yet, we still got a bit left in the tank."

My heart was pounding through my chest as my ass cheeks were spread apart, my breathing quickened and I let out a long gasp as he penetrated me with his huge 8" dick. He fucked me like a jack rabbit, I loved every inch of him. He was making me moan like a porn star in heat! He bent me over and I couldn't help myself; I pulled one of them into my mouth and sucked him off like I was trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The other stood there and played with himself watching me take it from both ends.

I was getting really into it now, I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. "You like fucking that big fat ass?" "You like the way I suck your cock?" "I'm your dirty little whore!" "Come on boys give me those big fucking cocks!" I got down on my knees and told them to "fuck my slutty little mouth!" Which they definitely did, it didn't take them long for me to get my hot and sticky reward as they came one after the other. Their smooth, luscious cocks spurting the last bit of delicious cum they had down my throat, I swallowed every last drop.

After we were all done in the shower, I got dressed and headed back to my dorm. I contemplated what I would say to Steve. After all, he was the one who initiated that night. I gave it some good thought and before I opened the door, I made up my mind. I walked in and set my stuff down, keeping busy doing small things. I said nothing to Steve.

Eventually he broke the silence, "so, don't you want to talk about it?"

"What's there to talk about?" I snapped back at him.

"Well look, you told me..." I cut him off and pinned him to the wall. He was he complete shock, he said nothing more.

We stared intensely at each other before I asked him "was it your idea?" "You're the one who drugged me?" In a trembling voice the word yes escaped his lips. I let him go, but as he tried to leave I stopped him. Our eyes locked and I said "you don't have to do that anymore."

I pulled him in close and we embraced each other in a passionate kiss. I shoved him unto the bed and we got right to fucking. It was the hottest, most passionate, most intense sex I've ever had. Now that all our cards are on the table, we joined our beds together and he fucks me every night. I can never get enough of his huge, orgasm inducing cock. I also head back to that dorm every Thursday, except they don't have to drug me anymore. I gladly suck and get fucked by their big cum pumps all night long.