Not Your Typical Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Veronica for teaching me how to obey," Jazzy's words she had spoken through the four strikes of the riding crop. She knew what was coming, for as many times I have punished her and her sister slave, the last strike was with my full body weight force to her beautiful juicy pussy. I came up with as much strength I could muster striking Jazzy's pussy. Jazzy cried out in pain and pleasure screaming my name.

"Cum" that is all I said. Jazzy opened her eyes looking directly at me and squirted over her bed. Mom dove into her pussy lapping up what she could, my cock so hard, I pulled out the plug in Mom's ass and rammed my steel rod in going balls deep in one motion. Mom rocked back on my cock, still licking Jazzy's pussy, Jazzy was convulsing, and shaking her head back and forth calling my name, I could feel my balls tightening getting ready to unload into my mother's ass. I pulled out grabbed her by the hair, spun her around, and shoved my cock into her mouth. Just as her lips wrapped around my cock I exploded.

"Swallow it, Slut. Drink of your Son's sperm, your Master Son's juice. Swallow all of me or I will punish you like I punished my slave." Mom swallowed all of my sperm then kissed Jazzy on the lips, sharing my essence with her daughter, my sister, my slave; Jazzy's breathing slowed down, sat up grabbed Mom with both hands on the side of her head and gave her the most passionate kiss.

"O my God Jasmine. What was that for?"

"Because my dear sweet Mommy slut, I love you and have wanted to do that for a long time. You and I are very much a like, you submitted to Father when you were young, I submitted to my brother being young. I do not regret anything I have done with my brother or you for that fact. I love the way you lick me, I love the way he trains me, I love being told what, when, how, and why in my life, Master does that for me. Yes, I begged him to take that control of my life; I have for as many years dreamed of him taking control of me demanding absolute obedience in every aspect of my life. I love Master, I love you and want you to be his as well as mine. I understand why you cannot, but still a slave girl can dream."

Our Mother was crying at this point.

"Oh, Jasmine, I wish I could, but your father, my Master, would not understand the need. He has been my Master for 25 years and I will not ask for my release. We were married and as his wife slave I will not break our sacred vows, just to become my son's slave. I would in a second, but I cannot and will not break my wedding and slave vows." I heard Dad's car pull up and the garage door starting to open.

"Mom, go make yourself presentable for your Master, Jazzy get dressed in your school clothes, I will go and meet Dad in the kitchen and stall him until you both arrive. Mom, you will come down first, Jazzy after you have cleaned up."

"Yes, Master." They said in unison. I went downstairs and met Dad as he walked through the garage access to the kitchen.

"Hey, Dad what's up?" I said walking into the living room from the hallway leading upstairs.

"Not much, where are your mother and sister?"

"I think Jasmine is in her room studying, and Mom is upstairs doing something. I came down when I heard you drive up."

"How come you're home early?"

"Oh, I finished my finals a day early and didn't want to spend another day at school so I packed and got here around 10:30 this morning, had lunch with Mom after unpacking my clothes and stuff."

"How long are you here for this time?"

"Same as last semester, about five weeks or so, I will be heading back around why do you ask?"

"Oh, your mother and I will be heading to the Philippines tomorrow around 11 tomorrow and well since your hear I have some things to give you. I really didn't expect you home before we left, but I am glad you showed up." We walked into his study towards his desk. I grabbed the lounge chair as Dad took his seat behind the desk. Opening a drawer he handed me a thick manila envelope labeled 'Trip itinerary and house documents'.

"Open it." I folded back the lid of the envelop and pulled out the documents, sitting on top was their itinerary for the trip to the Philippines, the hotel they would be staying at and the State Departments office number and the office for the island. Thumbing through the papers I also found the will, power of attorney for the estate -- in case something happened to them on the trip -- and the Deed to the house, the registration for the vehicles and other important legal documents in case disaster befell my parents. I looked up at him tilting my head slightly to the left.

"What is this? Power of Attorney, Will, Deed, and bank statements? What is this for? You and Mom not coming back or something?"

"No, worst case scenario, I do that for every trip I go on out of country. You never know what will happen. Did you get find the keys in the envelope?"

"Yes, what are they too?"

"There is a second envelope in there that explains everything, but only open it if your mother and I are dead or considered dead."

"Ok, let's hope that doesn't happen." Dads grabbed two glasses and poured us scotch on the rocks. We sat and talked until we heard Mom call out for dinner. Walking to the dining room we found a lavish setup for dinner. Jazzy had finished setting the table and was putting out the salad.

"Well, it is about time the men folk joined the group here." Smiling the entire time, I gave her the 'you will regret that statement and be punished' look. Jazzy just licked her lips, nodded, and bowed her head.

"Wow, honey looks great. Smells wonderful, but that maybe because I am hungry"

"You're not the only one." I pulled out mother's seat sliding it under the table and running my hand across her shapely ass; she blushed and started to dish out the salad. I went over and did the same to Jazzy, but I pinched her ass instead which caused her to jump and yelp a little. Dad looked at her, she just smiled telling him, and I sat across from Jazzy. I played with her pussy with my bare feet during dinner; it was very wet when we finished dinner.

During dinner Dad explained to Jazzy and me about their trip to the Philippines for the next four weeks, returning a week after New Year's. I knew already where they were going -- BDSM hotel and resort, where he would be training Mom to be a better pony girl. We finished dinner I helped clear the table while Dad went into his study to watch NPR and other Public stations about politics about national and international discussions about the major topics of the week. I on the other hand had two slaves to tease and play with while helping clean the dishes. Mom took to the dishes, Jazzy took to the food, and I took to playing with bare pussies. I slide my hand under Mom's dress feeling her bare ass inserting two fingers into her very soaked pussy getting a low moan out of her. Jazzy watched I reached over to her and did the same thing. The difference in the pussies was amazing while Mom's was tight; Jazzy's was gripping my fingers as I slide them in and out of her. Jazzy had grabbed the counter while Mom grabbed the sink. I heard Dad's study door open his foot step coming toward the kitchen. I made as if I was helping Jazzy with the food, opening the refrigerator putting away the leftovers.

"Honey, let the kids finish the dishes, we need to pack right now. Let's go."

"Yes, dear I will be right there. I just need to finish this." Dad looked at Mom and she knew it was a command and not a request.

"Yes, dear I am coming with you to pack." She wiped her hands off with the dish towel handed it to Jazzy. "Jasmine, finish the dishes while your brother puts the food away."

"Yes, Mommy." She said with a wink. Mom turned walked out with Dad to their room. I watch as Dad lifted the back of her skirt and played with the butt plug still in her ass to the hallway leading to the stairs. Mom was having a hard time walking since she was so primed for an orgasm. It was going to be hard to stop the flood even if Dad told her no. I knew we would hear Mom scream from the spanking she was going to get tonight. Jazzy moved over to finish cleaning the dishes, I opened my fly my cock rock hard since playing with her pussy using my big toe and I drove deep into Jazzy's very soaked cunt. She gasped at the sudden intrusion still trying to clean the dishes. I used my hands on the hips to move her back so that she would lean over the sink that way I could fuck her properly from behind. I was listening for the creak in the stairs when someone came down. I pounded her for a couple of minutes coming deep in her well used pussy. Turning her around pushing her down to clean my cock which she eagerly did, licking my cock and balls clean. I told her to finish the dishes and to come to the living room when she was finished. I walked into the living room turned on the TV and channel changed, I found the Discovery Channel watching a new episode of 'Alaskan State Trooper". Some ten minutes later Jazzy walked into the living room and I motioned for her to sit next to me. Jazzy plopped down on the couch making me bounce a little I looked over at her and she shrugged her shoulders at me then looked at the TV. Inside I knew what she was doing and well it worked I was going to have to punish her for being the little brat slut. Jazzy was texting Kristine, my slave wife to be, on the phone, so I decided to head up stairs to retrieve my phone to see what I could find out. Yea I hacked her account and Kristine's account as well; yep I know invasion of privacy and all that jazz, but a Master needs to have a leg up so to speak. I reached the top of the stairs and heard some noises coming from the parents room, so I creeped up to their door.

"Slut, I thought I told you to pack these for our trip."

"Yes, Master you did."

"Then why are they still sitting out on the bed and not in the suitcase like they should be."

"Master, I wanted you to use them on me. Please use them on me I need to feel them, Please Master."

I could only imagine what they were, so I went to my room booted up my laptop and logged into the camera server. Then I texted Jazzy to get her ass up to my room, and looked at her account to find out what the two slaves were talking about to each other. I clicked on the MBR camera feed and saw Mom naked spread eagle on the bed, tied to the four posts and Dad was attaching clover clamps to her very large erect nipples. Looking at the feed Dad had a four inch taws in his right hand slapping Mom's soaking pussy.

"Three Master may I have another!" Dad smacked her again.

"Four Master may I have another!" Smack. Before Mom could say her count he smacked her pussy quickly smacked her pussy five times.

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine Master may I have another!" Mom was undulating her hips trying to get some better contact on her clit. My cock was rock hard and I was masturbating watching my mother get her pussy beat red. I so wanted to fuck her at this point when I saw Dad smack her pussy one more time.

"Ten MASTER may I have another!"

"Cum SLUT!" Mom went stiff as Dad thrusted three fingers into her sopping cunt and started finger fucking her. Mom's orgasm lasted 30 seconds before her body dropped to the bed and went limp. Dad pulled his fingers out of her and raised them to her lips. She sucked her juices off of his fingers and then he kissed her passionately. Just as Mom orgasmed I did too ropes of cum landing on the hard wood floor beneath my feet. Five or six ropes had landed there I thought of cleaning it up when I remembered Jazzy sitting on the couch texting Kristine. I sent a text to Jazzy to come to my room and kneel. Ten seconds later there was a knock on my door, telling her to come in she immediately dropped to her knees in front of me lifting her skirt to show me her wet red lips.

"Did I tell you that you could play with your pussy Slut?"

"No Master."

"What were you thinking while you were playing with yourself without permission?"

"I was thinking of the last time you fucked me Master and how intense the orgasm was when you permitted me to cum."

"Well, you know you must be punished for disobeying me."

"Yes, Master. I look forward to you teaching me to be patient and horny slave for you." That is when I thought of my sperm cooling on the floor at my feet.

"See this pool of liquid at my feet?"

"Yes, Master."

"Clean it with your tongue naked." Jazzy removed her skirt leaving her naked for my viewing. She crawled over to my feet and licked up the pool of cum on the floor. I took my right hand and smacked her ass cheek hard. She jumped a little but kept on licking. I smacked her on the ass again a little harder. Then I slide my finger effortlessly into her very wet pussy. I added two more fingers to her cunt; she started to fuck my fingers, my thumb rubbing her clit, I added my fourth finger and finally my hand into her soaking twat, still licking cum off the floor, she moaned loud.

"My sweet slave girl, I now have my hand in your sweet cunt and I want you to fuck my hand. Remember I must give you permission to orgasm. If you cum before I tell you I will punish you very severely when I feel the need to punish you. It maybe tonight, tomorrow, or whenever I feel you need to be reminded."

"Oh, Yes Master. Punish me for disobeying you. Oh please make my punishment harder than before. Please Master punish me now." With my other fingers I grabbed onto her clit and squeezed as tight as I could the gasp that immediately came from my slave girl was music to my ears.

"I said I would punish you when I see fit and not before, and I will tell you when your punishment will start. Now fuck my hand." Jazzy started to move faster on my hand and I started to move my hand in and out of her wide cunt. As she moved back I went forward with my arm soon, my arm from my hand to just below my elbow covered in slave girl juices. When I felt her pussy walls clench around my hand, it was magnificent to fee, her smooth pussy walls trying to milk my hand of cum, undulating in a ripple effect. I shoved my hand straight and felt her uterus holding my hand there I opened my fingers to message the uterus. Jazzy could not move she was moaning shaking her head back and forth, making incoherent words. Her legs were shaking as she held off her impending intense orgasm. I continued to message her uterus, weird feeling for both her and me, watching for signs of her orgasm.

"OHHHH...Goooddddd....MASTER. Please let this slave girl cum, whatever you are doing is incredible, I can feel you rubbing my womb with your fingers and it is so intense. OH...please Master, Please. I beg you have mercy, I cannot hold out much longer." Leaning into her ear I whispered to keep quiet or Dad would be able to hear her screams. Also, telling her that she could hold out, because she was to obey my commands as her Master that she professed not six months ago that she would follow my commands and instructions without fail. She had failed on numerous occasions just like her sister slave, but that I did not bring up at the moment. I continued with my ministrations of her uterus knowing full well she would orgasm for me, but then I felt some compassion for her.

"You want to cum don't you my slave girl"

"OH, GOD Yes Master. Please let me cum."

"Why should I let you, you disobeyed me by playing with yourself in the living room watching TV thinking about me fucking you. Now what kind of Master would let you do that and not punishing you for your disobedience?"

"OH, Maasstter I just can't help myself, you have brought out the horny slave girl in me. I want to please you and thinking of pleasing you makes this slave girl....OOOOHHHHHH.....Please Master....I Ohhhh... just want to please you. Please punish me another way. Ohhhhhhhhhh.....NOOOOOO!!! Master I am Ohhhh...NOOOO.....I Oh....no please Master, Please Ohhhhh....God No, I need to cum Master, Please Anything you want I will give you Please....OHHH....NOooo. Oh Master I oh...Master." I was listening and feeling her pussy clench and unclench my wrist, her uterus was opening up to my messaging.

"Cum my slave girl, Cum." She did, squirting her juices over my arm, legs, and the floor. Her uterus opened up and I put a finger in the hole. Jazzy went stiff, her legs shaking from the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt. I looked at the video feed from Mom and Dad's room they were fucking, Mom on her belly and Dad slamming his body into her up turned red ass. She was still tied to the bed legs spread wide, arms over her head, I could hear Mom begging Dad to cum, and he responded when she felt his man juice in her womb she could cum. Dad slammed deep and stopped grunting and groaning telling her she had the sweetest ass and pussy of all time. Telling her that he was blessed with the best slave wife and mother, a man could have in the world. Mom was convulsing below him shoving her pussy back to get him deeper, professing her love of her Master Husband. Jazzy was still on an orgasmic high when I removed my hand from her liquid pussy. Grabbing her hair with my other hand I lifted her head up shoving my hand to her mouth.

"Suck my hand and arm clean of your slave juice." She immediately sucked her juices off my hand lingering at my four fingers then moving down my hand to my wrist and upper extremity. I was hard again, still holding her hair in my hand I took out my raging hard on and shoved her face onto my cock forcing her head down until it reached the base of my cock. Jazzy was gagging I let her up to breathe then shoved back down. Then I basically fucked her face going faster and harder into her mouth until I exploded deep in her throat. I let go of her hair, she licked my cock, and balls clean of all the juices. Then sat back looking up at me waiting on my next command.

"Go to your room, do not get dressed, get your glass dildo insert it into you cunt and go to sleep. When you wake in the morning come to my room with your dildo and plug in your body then suck my cock and wake me."

"Yes, Master." She crawled out from under my desk and walked straight to her room naked shutting the door, but not locking it. I looked at the feed, Mom and Dad was finishing up with their packing; Dad telling Mom not forget the toys and his instructions about what to pack and not to pack.

I shut down the feed got into the shower and cleaned off before heading to bed. I knew Mom and Dad were going to be up late and then get up early; Jazzy only had a half day of school before the Christmas break and she was going to be home before Mom and Dad left for the airport. I fell asleep dreaming of Jazzy, Kristine, and Mom fucking, sucking, and trained to obey my commands.