Notches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so good," Lara moaned. Windy got herself is some semblance of a comfortable position, and started licking her clit. Lara squirmed against her, moaning. Windy played with her nipple with one hand, and used the other to alternate with her tongue.

She could tell Lara was getting close when tremors built in her torso and transferred to her extremities. She was breathing heavily, and humping Windy's face with every flick of her tongue. Finally Lara gasped and came in Windy's face. Windy lapped it all up like a good girl.

Lara was trembling as she returned to the floor. "Goodbye," Windy said.

"Goodbye?"

"I gotta catch a plane."

*****

Ninety-nine bumped into her, quite literally, at the Osgoode Law Library on the second floor of stacks. He was handsome, and older than the students here. Maybe a TA. But he was carrying too many books and stumbled into her where she was standing at the copiers. "I'm so sorry..."

"Windy."

"Sorry Windy... you know, I'm working on a thesis. So many books." He laughed nervously. "You teach here?"

"Im in administration," she lied. "But I love spending time in a library..."

"So do I!" he said adding the last book to the pile. "I'm here so often, it has become... comfortable. What did you major in?"

"Foreign languages." That was the truth. "I translate papers."

"Wow."

"It's quiet today," she observed. "Just you and me here."

"Monday nights are the best nights to come. It's a quiet time."

"I like the privacy," Windy said.

"Then I'm sorry that I'm disturbing your peace," The man said.

"You're not," Windy said, "What's your name?"

"Oliver. You?". He was cute in a nerdy kind of way.

"I'm Windy."

"The Monday night crew," he said, sliding his card into the copier. He photocopied one of the tomes he had carried. An article on mythology. Windy walked up behind him until he became aware of her heat on his back. He turned and said, "Windy, you're..."

"Right behind you," she said and came around the machine, and placed her hands flat on his chest. "You want to fool around?"

"Huh..? I..."

"Nothing serious. I want to make you come."

"I don't know, I guess... uh," Oliver stammered. "Uh, this is unexpect..." Windy pressed up against him and immediately felt him respond. "I..." he started. She let him return the pressure. She pushed him against the copier and grasped him, sliding her hand up and down against his growing erection. He sucked in air through his teeth as she bit gently and licked his earlobe. Her hand was moving steadily, and Oliver was in ecstasy. He couldn't believe his luck.

Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he took her hand and tugged it. "There are study rooms on this floor, come!" His books forgotten, they pushed the door open to a study room behind the aboriginal stacks. It smelled like graham crackers and bindings, but she pushed him against the table until he was lying down upon it. She released his hard cock from his slacks and stroked it as steadily as a machine.

Footsteps outside the door. "Stop, wait," he said, suddenly nervous.

"You want me to stop?" she said slowing... letting her fingers tickle him from the tip to his balls.

"No... I mean, no... I thought someone was coming."

"I would prefer if that someone was you," she winked, and climbed onto the table with him. He smelled like shampoo and bubble gum. He slid his pants down to the knee.

"I, uh, don't have a condom or anything..."

"You don't need one," she assured him, her hand back on him. "I only want to fuck you with my mouth." She pulled her hair back and tied it while he held his stiff member with his hand, as if he couldn't wait for her to continue.

"It's been a while..." he stammered while she caressed him with her hand, and leaned over. They had always said nobody would ever want her. Now, well, ninety nine, and it had been easy. The kids who had called her sumo... heifer... commented on her British smile... where were they? Home and miserable with a lazy spouse and pack of ungrateful children. Where was she? Sucking dick in a private library with whomever she choose. As it had been for ninety-nine countries, she was completely in her control. Clearly, her transformation was a success.

Oliver started to moan and she ran her nails under his shirt and over his abdomen. Then, she used her hand on the shaft and sucked the head gently. He started breathing like air were a foreign commodity. She stroked faster. "I'm going to cum!" he explained. Windy was always grateful for warnings. She took her mouth off him, and he throbbed in her hand, muscles contracting across his torso. It was a pretty beautiful sight, she thought. Now this nerd would have a good story to tell his buddies. "Thank you," he breathed. "Thank you so much."

Windy laughed, "My pleasure." He unexpectedly reached up and hugged her.

"I could, uh, do something for you... I mean I dont really know what to do, but you could... you know, tell me?" Windy shook her head, but she was smiling. He was sweet. He reminded her of Jeremy. Too much. She pulled away. Will you remember this forever?"

"Of course."

"That's my reward. Good luck with your studies, Oliver," she said, and before he could button his pants, her hand was on the door.

*****

She left her hotel room in Montego Bay, and sat at the bar on the margin of the beach. Couples everywhere. She should have gone to Hedonism, except that over there they would expect sex. Penetration sex, and she wasn't up for it. In all of the ninety-nine people she had been with only the first ten, and one more had penetrated her. One, thirty-one, had raped her, and one, number 1, had been Jeremy. That felt like a lifetime ago. She sat on a stool and ordered a banana daiquiri. She flirted with the bartenders who were more than happy to return her attentions for tips, and gazed toward the pool, looking for that lucky girl or guy to make her number one hundred.

"Hi," she said, to a man in khakis who had just pulled up.

"Hi there," he said. Friendly enough. But he asked the bartender for a beer and a stinger, and with a smile, walked off with both drinks. She covered the area with her eagle eye, which fell on the shadow of a man sitting alone on a beach chair with a drink on the table beside him. she carried her daiquiri toward the figure. He was ancient! She turned without attracting his attention, and headed back toward the tourists. Damn.

Windy made her way up the stairs to the main desk and pizza restaurant, and watched for arrivals traveling alone. The lobby wasn't terribly busy this time of night, but nobody looked lost, lonely, alone. One lady was sitting by herself and speaking excitedly into her phone in Russian. Russian was not a language she had studied. She had no advantage there. She rose and asked the front desk to call her a cab. She looked pissed, and that was definitely territory Windy didn't explore.

A bus pulled up to the roundabout. It was clearly from the airport, and the last bus through until the morning. Windy watched the tourists pour out, and bored, examined the tile work in the mezzanine. This was not going to be her night. She scanned the desk and her blood froze in her veins. It was him! Standing at the desk, and receiving his key unquestionably was Jeremy. She knew the cut of his hair, his L.L. Bean jacket for spring and summer nights, his faded blue jeans.

Should she run? Stay? Let him see her? Why was he here?

Fate decided for her. He turned with his room key, as though drawn to her exact location, and their eyes met. Her heart beat twice as fast as normal, and she became aware that she was holding her breath when she finally breathed his name. "Jeremy." They froze. He drank up every inch of her transformation.

"Wendy... I... I am so lucky to have found you." He took a step forward. Same Jeremy- serious dark eyes, uneven smile. She could smell his aftershave and cologne wafting toward her like a familiar animal. She couldn't look away. "Sit down," he said, motioning to a granite bench. She shook her head.

"I want to stand," she told the only man she had ever loved. "Why are you here?" Now he broke eye contact. his hand moved to push up his glasses but he was wearing contacts; on old habit, and those die hard.

"I miss you, Wendy," he whispered. "It's been a year..."

"A year where I've tried to forget you."

"Is that the truth? Tell me you've forgotten me, and I will walk away right now." She bit her lip and studied him. He seemed sincere.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I was just in Canada. I saw you walking from the Law Library... I started working for Osgoode three months ago... I saw you, but I couldn't believe it was you." She just stared at him. "You looked, well, beautiful. But I didn't find the courage to approach you. I followed you back to your sister's apartment and waited. At 3:15 you emerged with your suitcase. I followed you. Come, let's go sit somewhere."

Wifhout speaking, but with many sideways glances, they moved down the wide stairs to the pool. "So few people are here at 12:30am. Everything's winding down," he said. "Listen to the mounting silence." Windy loved how he could speak in poetry.

They sat at the edge of the pool; he sat cross legged as he had always done, and Windy slipped her sandals off and dipped her legs in the warm pool. "I've never been to Jamaica before today," he said.

"Neither have I... I came here... ninety-nine..." She stopped speaking. She couldn't tell him. Thankfully he didn't ask her to. He rested a smooth hand on her shoulder.

"I just want to be with you." She stared into the pool with a worried look. He had once had eyes for other, prettier women. "I've been trying to find you since you left me in Birmingham. I knew your name, where you were from, that you could get by in any country that spoke a classical language. And I knew when you left me that you hated me. That I deserved it." His classy English accent played like an instrument in her ears.

"You don't know what a mess... what a fucking mess you left me," she whispered as the last tourists passed by on the way to their rooms. The quiet was hugged by darkness. The wind had gone to bed with the people, and the world was still.

"I regret what I said. I thought... I thought I was going to lose you."

"You said nobody would want me," she said down to her chest. A tear was waiting to fall from her eye. "I know how I looked..."

"I meant that everybody would," he interrupted. "And that maybe you'd want them back. You'd started to change,and the beauty underneath, well... I... I'm sorry." He put his arm around her shoulders. "Please give me a chance, I was so stupid. I've chased you around the world..." Windy suddenly grasped his clean shaven jaw and kissed him passionately on the lips. Jeremy was surprised, but quickly returned her kisses with the same delicious neediness that she had remembered. His tongue found hers, and he kissed her with abandon, sweeping his hand across her cheek lovingly. The year apart had disappeared.

"Come back to my room," she whispered in Jeremy's ear. "You haven't seen me in a year... do you want to see?

"I want to touch you." He helped her up and brushed off his pants. She stood and regarded him. He didn't look any different. Same fine lines around his eyes, even the same watch, the same class ring: Lakehead, 1998. But something had changed. His eyes were only on her, but could she believe that would last? "You look stunning," he said -words she had only before heard from a stranger- as they walked quickly to her beachside room. Her legs felt like Jello.

I can't believe that Jeremy will be number 100! she thought, and then on the heels of that, I can't repeat people! He counted as number one! Had she gotten only to 99? Shit.

She slid the key into the door, and he pushed her in, kissing the back of her neck, her shoulders. She dropped her handbag on the side table as she turned to kiss his lips, and it spilled over the side releasing her lipstick and credit card onto the tiled floor. They ignored it, tasting each other's skin instead. She pressed up against him and he held her with his masculine arms. They kissed until their lips were raw. She took his jacket off and reached for the bottom of his shirt. This, she tore over his head as he lifted his arms. She exposed his chest with sparse hair and a long scar which reached from his heart to his ribcage. "Take your pants off," she urged, and he did, with one hand on her hip, massaging her there. She reached down and pulled her dress over her head. It fell in a heap at Jeremy's feet. He stepped over it and tore at her white panties. the stitching started to give when she placed her hand over his to stop him, and slid them down her legs. He stared appreciatively. Was this the same woman he once knew? She looked fantastic. "Are you just going to look?"

He found his breath and held her breasts in his hands. She traced her fingers down his chest, trickled down his stomach and below where he was waiting for her. He closed his eyes and moaned. The door was swinging against the outside of the hotel on its springs; they had left it open. The cool tropical wind came in and tickled their hair. He lowered her to the ground beside the bed, and kissed her stomach with tongue. He slid down and started licking her desperately. She remembered his skill at cunnilingus. her eyes closed, and she felt his tongue pressing on her clitoris in waves. Her breathing quickened. She wanted to feel his weight on her, rubbing against her like the old days. The door slammed into the outside wall again. They could see the ocean.

She pulled him up on top of her, and he pushed against the wetness he had created between her legs, and rubbed against her with his cock until her hips told him she was enjoying the sensation quite a lot. "Stand up and bend over the bed," he begged. She acquiesced. He slipped a hand between her legs and worked on her clit. The blood rushed into her and she gyrated her hips as he touched her. So close! She moaned. "Can I put it inside you?" he asked. He pulled her pony tail. "Say yes."

"Yes," Windy gasped. He slid his ample manhood inside her, and at first she flinched as he returned to bury himself inside her. He was so long, and it hurt, but she got used to it as he continued to fuck her. She loved the sensation of him inside her, but she wanted more. In response, his hand wrapped around her and he started playing with her as he moved in and out. She was in ecstasy and whispered, "That feels so good, Jer, I'm so close..."

"Good," he said in her ear. "I want to feel you come on my cock."

"Oooh," she said. "Don't stop." She felt him going faster, and it was like being pleasured from inside and outside at the same time: the two necessary ingredients for good sex. She moaned as she felt it building inside her. He rubbed her fast, and thrust quickly. Both were moving quickly toward climax.

"I can't help it, Wendy, I wanna come in you so bad..." Hearing that put her over the edge, and she started to orgasm in hard bursts against his cock. "Oh my god..." he gasped. "I can feel you."

"Ahh!"

Jeremy held her hips and thrust inside her one last time, ejaculating hard into her. He collapsed on her back, a thin layer of sweat between them. Windy started laughing, at first just a chuckle, but then a full grown laugh. "What?"

"I realized something," she said to herself,"I am 100." she smiled, as he stood and started to dress.

"Huh?"

"Never mind." She flipped over and stretched out over the bedspread. He stared at her, because her transformation was so dramatic. He had no idea what she'd done in one hundred countries this year. The first ninety-nine, she thought, were for them, but one hundred is my own. Now, I don't have to run.