Notes from an Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be shy," his mother continued. "Farah didn't really think your penis was little. She's just seen it so often over the years, she wasn't ready for what a big monster it's become. Why don't you turn around and show him your ass," she suggested to Farah, who complied, turning a 180 to reveal her thong that was nearly hidden down the middle of her thick asscheeks that hinted at just the slightest amount of cellulite dimples at the bottom. She turned her head back to look at Shane while she slid her right hand over her exposed right asscheek. As she released it, it bobbed in place.

His mother began to slide her hand over the left one. "Let's see how big you can make that penis. Come on, we just want to help," his mother insisted. Shane felt his penis rising on its own but he lifted his right hand to the head and massaged it in his hand for a moment before starting to stroke the shaft.

"There you go. You see, in my home we masturbate when we need to. We don't belive in shaming each other for exercising our right to sexually healthy lives," Farah said sweetly, as she reached back and unbuckled her black bra and then set it on the dresser next to her. She turned back around, letting Chase get a look at her bare breasts. They were heavy like his mother's but nice and evenly tanned, with no hints of lines thanks to the time she spent outside without clothes on. "Come on, now, get it really hard for me, Chase."

"I'll tell you what, Chase. I can't help you, but I can touch Farah since she's a pod member. Is it ok if I touch you?" Chase's mother asked her friend.

"By all means," Farah replied. Chase's mother gently ran her hand up and down Farah's soft stomach and then down inside her panties where her fingers played with the forbidden fruit underneath. Farah closed her eyes and moaned softly.

"You like that, huh?" Chase couldn't believe what he was seeing, now, as his mother kicked off her heels and then knelt down in front of Farah. Her butt formed a thick apple bottom in her tight dress, and she reached up to the panty straps on Farah's hips and pulled them to the floor. Chase saw a flash of Farah's long bald vulva lips just before his mother's head moved back up to obscure his line of sight.

"Oh, yeah. Lick my pussy," Farah urged her on. "Come on Chase, I know you can do better than tha-a-a..." Farah stuttered as her body shuddered from the effects of Chase's mother's tongue. She was looking right at him, with her wide dark brown eyes when she wasn't reeling from the stimulation, and Chase felt pre-cum bubbling up and over the head of his penis.

"Don't you want to stick that thick penis inside my pussy, Chase? I want it," Farah carried on with the dirtytalk as Chase continued to pound away at his throbbing erection.

"Do you want to shoot your cum all over the inside of my pussy, Chase? Come on, let m-m-me s-see wha-what y-y-y-ou can do," Farah stammered as she started to cum and that was all Chase could take. He was sitting straight up, hammering away at his cock and he didn't stop as he felt the first stream of cum shoot up onto his chest.

"Ooomph," was all he could let out as he kept stroking and felt another contraction in his kegel muscles and another stream erupted onto the bed, followed by smaller shots that rolled down the fingers of his clenched fist.

"Oh, yes, Chase, yes, I'm coming, too. Don't stop,Audrey!" Farah screamed, as she wailed and squirmed, and put her writhing hands up to her face. Finally, Chase's mother relented and let Farah collect herself and dress. Chase watched her stand up and turn to walk toward him. She bent over him, letting her voluminous cleavage hang in his face.

"Oh, honey, you did so well. Wasn't that fun?"

"Yeah, definitely," Chase said, at almost a loss for words.

"See, we just want to help because we love you," his mother explained.

"I love you, too," Chase responded.

Farah walked over to inspect her handiwork, still tipsy from the night's heavy drinking. "You're a fun one. Let's do this again, sometime." She winked at him while she teased the cum on his chest with her finger and then turned to walk out the door, giving him a pronounced hip swing to watch as she left.

12