Nothing

Story Info
Female sub teased to within an inch of her life.
1.6k words
3.83
24.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing in the world, nothing, that comes close to watching your sub tremble...

Sometimes, it's the pain... We all know how that feels... When we have taken them as high as they can go... The pain, the pleasure, the build and then the body takes over... the endorphins, the dopamine all rush round the mind, the body... and oh how the soul soars.

But that's not what interests me today... Today, you get nothing...

First would be the blindfold: one sense less to defend you; one less sense to prepare you for what is about to come.

Today is a silk day... Not that you know as you cannot see a fucking thing... but today, it pleases me to use a transparent silk scarf to tie you. In line with the nothingness, the tranquility, we use purple. Yes, purple pleases me... so soft, not too tight, just enough to hold U there without too much feeling... Slowly, gently, without words, you feel yourself being tied to the bed, arms to the corners. First, your right; up above your head, the scarf giving you just the lightest of touches on your wrist. The room is cool, but not too cool... Next, your left; my hands taking you from the shoulder, gently scraping my nails down the length of your arm... inch by slow inch, the softest, the merest of touches bringing your skin alive...

The spasm that goes through your body as the next silk scarf floats down your stomach... Oh, how that pleases me: the shudder that rips through you as I lift the scarf off just a single centimeter away from your clit. The first involuntary sound, too... Oh, I like that. This pleases me very much...

Again, tight enough to keep you exactly where I want you, but giving almost no sensation, I tie your ankles together. So, so soft. So gentle. The only sensation you feel is when I pull your legs down the bed, ensuring you are at full stretch: ensuring you cannot bend or open your legs, ensuring you cannot pull up with your arms... Your sharp intake of breath gains my attention. I look up and savour the sight of your face: the slight change, the discomfort, the uncertainty now that ripples through you like a chill running through your bloodstream.

And now you are mine.

Nothing.

I smile as I watch you hold your breath. You arch your neck, trying to bring your head up, trying to get some kind of input, trying to hear a single sound, ANY sound that will feed your senses...

Nothing.

Every tick of the clock feels like a life time...

Then a sound to your left. A clicking sound. You have no idea what I am doing.. but then you feel it... the cool breeze that washes over you from the open window. Your nipples jump to life as the cool air envelopes you. The goose-bumps over every inch of your body make me smile. Oh, how you please me.

Then I see you try to lift your ass into the air.. The cool air caresses your clit. The softest of bites on your lip. I love watching as you try to stifle your moan. The joy that seeps through me as you can't disguise the pleasure it gives you.

Now I have your attention, the window closes. The room is cool enough and I want this to last a VERY long time... You can hear me open the toy drawer. Oh, the gush that has just gone through You. Right now, your every pore tells me just how fucking wet you are.

You hear me pick up something. You're not sure what. Over and over in your head you are saying "flogger"; "Let it be that flogger" as if you saying that in your head will make it happen. Not that you know, yet, but I do pick up the flogger: U know the long one with the multiple suede strands... The red thuddy one I love to use to tease your breasts, the one I love to splay over your body as I slowly bring it down from your breasts, down over your stomach inch by slow inch before it leaves your body just an inch away from your clit. You are conditioned: you know as it leaves your body it will do an arc, and then land swiftly on your clit. You know, too, the direct correlation: the closer it is to your clit when it is lifted, the harder it comes round to torture your soft little button...

You hear it as I draw fast circles in the air, and you know. I see the half smile on your face. I smile the other half for you because I know...

Today, you get nothing.

And so, I spin it a couple of times so that you know exactly what is in my hand. Then I bring it crashing down onto the bed achingly close to your right side, yet never touching you. The sound!! The feel of it hitting the bed! The cool air that flies over your body as the whip passes within an inch of your skin...

It's just made me hard as fuck watching your goose-bumps get goose-bumps.

Without touching the bed, I lean over you. The first clue to you is my warm breath on the right side of your neck... The confusion tearing through you right now... the cool air on your nipples, the heat of my breath on your neck... the need to feel just once, just once the cool leather against you... but, no.

Today, you get nothing...

Well, maybe my warm breath on your left nipple. The warmth, the dampness seeping into your skin. The trail of moisture upon you as I snake my way down your body. Oh, how I love to snake down your body... my fingers, my tongue, the end of the flogger... You know I love exploring you; teasing every single inch of you as I do so... but just not today. My breath teases your body... its warmth slowly becomes part of you, you pull your stomach in, yet try to lift it up to touch my lips... my soft, gentle lips... And yet, all you get is my breath. Oh, how my balls clench as I hear another moan from U. Another involuntary spasm takes your body as the warmth of my breath seeps into your soul...

Already the trembling starts as I am just inches away from your button... The warmth penetrating your skin, slowly flowing deeper inside you as it gets closer... closer... closer still... As the warm breath changes to a cool blow over your clit, the sound that emanates from you is just wonderful... The frustration the burns through you right now is all there in that sound... The fire of need that courses through every fucking vein in your tense body burns deeper with every tremble, with every angry, frustrated moan that you dare to fire out of your dry throat...

You know... Normally, I would punish such behaviour with a damned good beating, bringing your skin to full redness, marking every inch of you as I see fit. But your insolence is rewarded another way...

Today, you get nothing...

You trying to lift your clit up to me is amusing me. Oh, how it would drive you fucking wild to see the smug, self amused look on my face right now... I pick up the flogger again. The optimism cruelly builds within you again. The words"This time" race through your mind, "Please, let it be this time." I can almost see it on your face.

I circle the flogger again... you hear it gain speed, you hear the circles getting faster, harder... you can feel the cold air over your nipples as I circle closer and closer to your breasts... So, close you can almost feel it. I love the shudder ripping through you as I get almost too close... Your trembling body distracts me and I almost make contact with your nipple. As good as I am with words, I have no way to express how beautiful you look right now. I wouldn't know how to tell you: the combination of your body exposed, the look of desperation on your face, the convulsions taking control of you, the goose-bumps on your skin, the shaking of your legs, the delicate silk scarves holding U there, the shudders in your body. The love I feel for you right now, knowing that it's all mine.

I want to give you the world. But just not today... Today, you get nothing... I can't help but allow myself a guttural moan as I rip off your blindfold. I want you to see me now. I want you to see what your trembling body does to me. I want you to see your own nipples dance to the gentlest attention from the whip'. I want you to see the strands of the flogger slowly move down towards your stomach. You know what's coming when I get closer to your clit. You've already figured that with your legs tied shut that this will hurt more than normal but, right now, you don't fucking care... you just need to feel it. I want you to see the flogger rise off your skin just millimeters away from your swollen clit. I want you to watch me as I pull back. I want you to watch me as I walk backwards away from you. I want you to watch me as I watch you.

I want you to see me walk... slowly... backwards... out the door...

Today, you get nothing...