Nothing a Good Affair Can't Fix

Story Info
Tennis pro provides relief for neglected wife.
2.1k words
4.21
44.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sarah entered the house, fairly exhausted from her first tennis lesson at the racquet club, she casually tossed the keys to her Mini on the center island in the kitchen. She was unfazed by the fact she was alone again...because she was always alone. Her husband, Tom, was ALWAYS in a meeting, at a conference, or playing golf with his clients. Their marriage bore more of a resemblance to two roommates than it did to two spouses.

Heading up the stairs to grab a shower, she realized that she didn't care. She was thinking about her tennis instructor, Steven. She had just finished her first lesson with him and, while he wasn't the ONLY reason for her sudden desire in tennis, she didn't deny he WAS the primary one. Sarah had decided, some time back, to partake in some hobbies to pass the alone time she had, alone time that had been much more frequent over the past year or two. Janet, her best friend, had suggested tennis lessons at their club...because, she said with a wink in her eye, the new tennis instructor there was simply eye candy.

As Sarah removed her sweaty clothing and turned the water on in the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. "You're still an attractive woman at 47," she thought to herself as she took the scrunchie out of her hair, leaving herself completely naked. She admired her medium sized breasts and tanned legs before stepping into the shower, letting the water cascade over her.

Was she actually contemplating seducing her tennis instructor? Was she really going to pursue an affair with this guy who was probably ten years her junior? All she knew was that she still had needs that her trusty vibrator could not fill...and she couldn't get her mind off this gorgeous specimen of a man. She adjusted the nozzle to emit pulsing jets of warm water and leaned back against the far wall of the shower. Sarah had never had an affair...but her sexual urges were coaxing her on, conjuring up fantasies in her mind. As her alone time became more and more frequent, her desires and physical needs were overwhelming her timidity. And then...along came Steven.

As she closed her eyes, she reached between her legs, finding her clean-shaven pussy, and parted the little pink lips. Moving her body slightly, the rapidly pulsing water took aim at her exposed clit, making her toes curl. As her right hand strummed up and down over the swollen hood, the water obediently beating against her sex, Sarah imagined Steven, her Greek god of a tennis instructor, on his knees in the shower before her. His hands on her ass cheeks, he was doing things with his tongue that the water could not do. Sarah opened her eyes and slid one, then two fingers of her left hand deep up her hot tunnel while her right hand still twiddled back and forth over her now rock-hard clit. As her breath shortened and her orgasm hit her hard, her legs weakened and she slid to the floor in the shower.

And, in that moment, she knew she must have Steven. And she started formulating her plan of seduction. What should she do? How to go about it? She could not think up a plan. She will just have to wing it.

The next Sunday, Sarah has her second lesson scheduled with Steven at noon. She woke up considering which tennis outfit to wear. The one piece dress white with blue piping is what she thought made her figure look the best. What assets would interest Steven? Tits or Ass? Having no idea, she picked tits. She has nice tits and her nipples are constantly erect; all her life she has caught guys looking at them. Today she put on an exercise bra that does not have any filling to conceal her nipples through the tennis dress. Hoping to catch Steven's attention, she looked in the mirror and ran her hands over her body, checking herself out. She stopped at her breasts, pinched her nipples, and felt the familiar twinge of excitement. Her pussy started to get moist. "No time to play with pussy, now," she thinks, but hoped that maybe the wetness between her lips will draw some attention soon. She smiled, grabbed her keys and headed out to see Steven for her lesson.

When she arrived, Steven was on the court playing tennis with an old man from the club. Steven moved nicely, enjoying the game. His body looked strong and well-toned. He just won the match, and when he saw her, he smiled and waved at her to come onto the court. He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She could smell him and liked his manly scent. Not wanting to leave his side she let his hand stay around her waist. The he dropped his hand and smacked her ass, saying innocently, "Now it is time to practice."

That smack did nothing to improve her game just made her pussy get even wetter! An hour later after drills and volley's Sarah was physically hot and tired but her desire was getting out of control. She thanked Steven for the lesson and asked if he wanted to grab lunch. He said yes! "But," he said, "let me have a shower, I'll be a more attractive companion. I'll meet you on the patio for lunch in 20 minutes."

As Sarah and Steven start walking toward the locker rooms Sarah noticed Steven checking her out. She asked, "What's up?"

He smiled and said, "Don't get mad if I tell you."

She said, "Go ahead."

He told her, "I can't stop looking at your breasts."

She laughed and asked, "Why?"

Steven gets closer and whispers in her ear, "Your nipples are begging to be in my mouth."

And then he had the nerve to palm her tit through the clothes, find a protruding nipple, and give it a pinch! Sarah opened her mouth to say something and but couldn't because his mouth and tongue were exploring her lips and mouth.

He led them to a side area away from the main walkways. She leaned against a wall, his body against hers. As they were kissing his hands started roving over her body, just the way she had hoped. Obviously her first instinct that he was a tit man was correct, but that's not all he wanted. His hands went from holding her face to rubbing her ass under the dress. Then a moment later his fingers are pulling on both nipples. She moaned.

Although the area where they were standing was fairly secluded, there was still the danger that someone would happen upon them. Sarah only knew that she didn't care. With her right hand, she pulled her tennis dress and bra down, and lifted her breast for Steven's enjoyment (her own enjoyment). Her left hand went to the back of his head and lowered his mouth to her waiting erect nipple. He was absolutely right. Her nipples WERE begging to be in his mouth. His mouth closed around her nipple like a baby, creating a riveting suction. She could feel his tongue fluttering all over it, bathing it in his saliva.

"Bite my nipples," she asked, and he didn't hesitate. OH, yes that's it! Just when she thought she could stand no more, the bold tennis instructor took both hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, noticing that she had conveniently left her panties in the locker room. Sarah, now oblivious to whether anyone could see them, fumbled with the button and zipper on the front of his shorts. As Steven's shorts fell to the ground, she glanced down at the most gorgeous cock standing at attention just for her. She could not help but reach out and touch his cock. It looked delicious. She bent of and gave his cock a kiss and started licking the tip of his cock. She starting licking up and down his cock as she held the base and cupped his balls. For and instant she thought about her bare ass being exposed. She thought, "OMG what am I doing?"

Then she put the majority of his cock in her mouth and moved it in and out. On the last stroke she felt his hand move down her ass and start touching her pussy. His other hand was on the wall holding him up. As his fingers started moving up and down her lips spreading her moisture as he went, she started to moan and suck at the same time. As he parted her pussy lips and put his fingers into her it was too much for her to take. Still holding his cock in her hand she stood up, grabbing a breath of air she leaned back to enjoy the sensations. At that moment she opened her eyes as his fingers come out of her pussy. He licks them and then puts them in her mouth to taste.

With her back against the wall, Steven lifted her, his hands firmly upon her shapely ass. As Sarah locked her ankles around his back, he lowered her dripping pussy onto his waiting cock, impaling her. As he stepped in closer, she leaned forward to kiss him deeply, longingly, wrapping her arms around his neck and feeling his throbbing cock drive ever deeper into her.

She was enjoying the ride. His cock felt nice and hard. It was filling up her pussy and making her start to cum. As she got wetter and his strokes became more intense she put one foot on the ground for balance. He still had on hand under her thigh to hold it up. She reached around to touch his balls as he continued pounding his cock into her hungry, wet pussy.

Regaining her sanity for one brief moment, Sarah realized that, just behind where they were standing, there was a secluded grassy area within a small cutout between the two buildings. She put her finger to Steven's lips and took him by the hand, pulling him over to the ready-made love nest. As she lay on the ground before him, she looked up at his cock in a very provocative manner, spreading her legs. Going from a dutiful wife to a sex crazed woman of desire wasn't that hard, actually. The zestful tennis instructor didn't need to be asked twice. He positioned himself between her legs, sliding his still rock-hard cock back inside her wet and willing pussy. Sarah pulled her legs up and locked her ankles behind his back. She reached down and grabbed his ass, not so gently. Being driven wild by the sensation of the desirable tennis instructor's balls slapping at her ass as he fucked her mercilessly, the wanton wife started thrashing her head side to side. When her orgasm subsided she pushed herself up and rolled Steven onto his back. She grabbed his cock and put in back in her wet pussy. Now she could ride the tennis instructor. She may suck at tennis, but riding his cock was a skill she had.

She bent forward to kiss him, her breasts rubbed against his chest. He cupped them giving her nipples a little tug. That made her giggle and get serious. Giving his cock a squeeze as she rose up. Up and down, she was enjoying this. His hands went under her ass to bounce her up. Their speed started getting fast and furious.

Sarah knew by the way Steven was breathing that he wouldn't last much longer. The way she was using her pussy muscles to squeeze his cock was sending him over the edge. She was happy she could do that to him. It was incredible how his pistoning cock was filling her so full. Now, as he was ready to explode, Steven's cock was swelling even larger. After having had several orgasms, Sarah was ready to feel him flood her insides with his hot cum. Sarah had one more orgasm, sensing his release. Steven tensed and shot his cum into her. A second later, the movement of cock and pussy started pulling the cum back out of her, and she could feel their fluids start to run down her thighs.

Steven relaxed and lay down next to her. She rested her hand in his chest and gave him a kiss.

They both hurried to get dressed. As they walked back to the locker rooms to take showers Sarah asked Steven if he still wants to have lunch. Steven smiles and said yes! "I'll meet you in 20 at the grill." She was happy. "This is the start of something good," she thought.