Nothing at All

Story Info
I have grown towards you...please stay!
1.3k words
3.91
7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

I am driving back to my apartment, deep in thought, after a week-long vacation in Italy. The time there was a wonderful distraction from my realities. It is late in my life. I need to face and attack some remaining issues head-on...before they attack me! My hand moves of its own accord to rest, palm up, near your leg. You place your palm on mine and our fingers interlace. My heart steadies, and I feel calm and capable.

"I missed you, honey."

You are my rock. I made a lot of progress over the last few years. Balance and joy began to have meaning for me. Yet it was not until I found you that I truly began to feel what love could do. You have surpassed any and all fantasies about love that I ever conjured up. Feeling lost and alone ended the very first time you took my hand in yours. Your thigh is warm. The heat dissipates as you raise my wrist to your lips, and place a gentle kiss there. I can forgive you for momentarily disrupting my mood.

"We agreed to save ourselves over the past week and celebrate tonight. I waited, but can wait no longer. Did you wait, too?"

You know I did! I just had a thought of us together again, and it spreads a smile on me from ear to ear. The highway is not crowded. You look around and settle your warm tongue on my neck, licking upward toward my right ear. You know what this does to me! My hand is now free to grab the wheel again, and I do so as the car wiggles a little out of its lane.

"Just drive us home, baby...and let me drive you there my way!"

I like to drive with arms fully outstretched - seat as far back as it will go. Your tongue curls up into my inner ear; and I have all I can do to concentrate on the... The feeling of your fingers tracing my bulge makes me grip the wheel just a little tighter now. I know what comes next and I love it.

"Better hug the right lane, sweetie...this is going to get intense!" You barely whisper that after popping your tongue out from my ear hole.

It takes you only a few seconds to undo my belt buckle and unzip me. That's just enough time for me to lift my hips so you can pull my pants down to the edge of the seat.

"Red bikini briefs! Good! Like my red-hot passion to taste you again!"

Damn, I like the way you flip the top of my briefs underneath my nuts. It makes everything push up and stay up! Your head passes mine on its way down to me; and I take in the deepest breath that I can. Your scent fills my lungs. I start to melt, and settle in as deep to the seat as I can. That first touch of your tongue to my dick, and a shiver runs up my spine and into my skull. You touch my inner thigh as a signal to open wide; and I move my legs as far apart as the driver compartment will allow. This will not be easy. No cruise control with my new base model car. The blast of a horn from behind is a reminder to keep as alert to my driving as I possibly can.

"As the horn blows...so do I!" My man is always true to his word!

A few tongue swirls, and a few darts into my slit fills out my boner to its max. You never complain that at nine thick inches, you have three over me. In fact, you never complain about me at all. Unconditional love is really a beautiful thing. Oh! The reflex to close my eyes makes me moan to you; and the sound I make quickly alerts me to my driving. When you deepthroat me like this, I am usually on my back in our bed. This is the first time... I need to... Oh!... Please!... We still have a long drive ahead! It takes a real effort to loosen my grip on the wheel; and to let my right hand graze the soft hair at the back of your head. When you lift your body from me, I feel a cool breeze blow across my crotch. I can only glance down for a second. I am very wet, and glistening with your saliva. It makes me feel wonderful.

"So much precum today! You sure did store up a sack full for me!"

My nuts are aching more than ever; and after that quick kiss on my mouth - which luckily did not block my view of the road too much... anyway, I am still managing to drive! Slipping your fingers between the fabric and my aching balls may change that real quick, though.

"Got a nice big load for me?!"

I really wanted to swallow you down the first time we made love. The pool of cream on your belly looked so inviting. I did not mind following your lead over that first week together. You taught me many things then. Taking your seed into me is the most satisfying feeling I have ever had. You taught me well. You teach from the heart. Angghhh...squeezing my nuts like that while plunging down on me...while I am driving!!??? Damn. You mean it this time!

A full week of abstention, and that squeeze is amplified almost beyond my ability to bear. You are sucking like a Hoover! Can you hear the fluids inside of me as they rush to the base of my dick? Loosen your grip, sweetie, or I...I can't... Fuck! Didn't see that pothole! My cockhead jams to the back of your throat and you are pulling my sack to its limit!.

Can't help myself. Eyes closing. My head thrashes! The rest of me can't move much... UUAAAHNNnnnnn!! FUCK! Rumble strip! Open my eyes! Same nanosecond and I nut into my shaft and bite my tongue as the first rope explodes through my cockhead and into your mouth. Horns everywhere! Staying in my lane...barely! Let out the air! Holding my breath - gotta breathe! Six more ropes, and six loud panting breaths, and I am bending the steering wheel into a pretzel!

"Nice going, Ace... gonna make it all the way?"

Your smile coaxes mine; but I can barely breathe, so my answer will have to wait. Thanks for flipping my briefs back up; and for getting my pants to where I can be seen in public. Just in time to take the exit home.

There have been many times in my life when I let go of my inhibitions and just went with the moment...but this was one of the best. My mind races to keep hold of you. If I fail to keep you with me, then I have to revisit a past that never completely goes away. Please stay.

My driveway is one block ahead. I pull into my space, turn off the engine, and hang my head for a moment. This is all real. The wet spot on my pants is spreading. Your scent is all over me; and every breath I take drives it deep into my body and my mind. I came a long way without you. You fill me up with love and you keep me alive.

You and I are inseparable. You and I are one. The day I meet you is the day I live and strive for. I have learned to love myself. I have learned to let someone love me. You will not make me wait very much longer. We both know that we must be together.

For despite my lifelong progress, without you, I have nothing...Nothing at all.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers