Nothing but a Jersey Ch. 01

Story Info
Naked under a jersey at work.
2.3k words
4.55
55.9k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend loves when I wear his jerseys. Sometimes before he comes home I will get naked and put nothing but one of them on, usually a hockey jersey as that is his favorite on me. Tonight is one of those nights. I take a quick shower and put it on with nothing else on my body while sitting on the bed brushing my hair. No bra, panties, socks, jewelry, or anything. When Jack comes through the bedroom door he notices me and has a big smile on his face. I run up to him, jump, and wrap my legs around him while he catches me. After making out for a minute he sets me down on the bed, turns me around doggy-style and lifts up the back of the jersey, keeping it on me.

He takes his dick out of his slacks, leaving everything else on and starts fucking me slowly at first, but then speeds up more and more. After a few minutes he tells me he's ready and I assume my position. He loves to cum on my face and hair, and I absolutely love it too. I prefer it to him finishing inside of me or in my mouth. Sometimes it even gets me horny enough and I make him fuck me again. I get down on the ground, kneeling in front of him, hands on my lap, tongue out, and look right into his eyes. The first spurt hits my forehead. A few more go on each of my cheeks, then another on my forehead. He then moves closer, right above my head, and I feel some go into my hair.

When he's done he backs away and admires his work. I look up and smile for him, blowing him a kiss, while he grabs his phone and snaps a few pictures and a video. I can feel it trailing down all over my face. I lie back on the bed and stick my legs out, spread eagle. I wiggle my hips and he knows what I want; missionary so he can admire his work while fucking me. It makes him so hard doing it with his cum all over my face. He usually kisses me and licks it off my face during, and tonight was no exception. After a couple of minutes he hits a good rhythm and I can feel my orgasm building. I tell him to slow down as I want to edge a little and prolong the feeling.

He is on top of me, pumping very slowly, while very lightly and slowly kissing me. He also licks my face every so often. I tell him to go just a bit faster and build up slowly. He does so and I can feel it coming. As he starts going really fast it hits and my whole body starts trembling while he slows down bit by bit. I just lie there and let it wash over me for a minute while he on top me of, not moving, but still inside me. I open my eyes and look into his. He has the biggest smile on his face. I laugh, then kiss him and tell him how amazing that was. He tells me he didn't cum again and has another load for me. I wrap my arms and legs around him and kiss him while he starts pumping again. He starts going faster and faster and tell me he's ready again. He asks me where I want it and I point to my face. He smiles and pulls out. I get off the bed and kneel on the floor. While looking up, he again unleashes string after string on my face. After a few spurts he gets closer and starts to cum in my hair. It seems like it's even more than the first one!

I usually lounge around with his cum on my face for a bit if he doesn't eat it, as I know he likes it. As we lay back down in our bed I notice there is some on the jersey and wonder of he's mad. He looks at it and smiles. I can tell he is thinking about something.

He asks me if my office is still doing the thing where everyone wears jerseys to work the next day. I tell him yes and ask why. He plays coy and says nothing. I poke at him and ask why he asked. He then says he has a dare for me. I am intrigued. He says it would be hot if I let his cum dry on the jersey, leave it, and wear it to work.

I get a little turned on, but wonder if I can do it. I guess I can just pretend that I don't know what the stain is if someone asks. It would be hot knowing I had his cum on my clothes for all to see all day. I pretend to think for a minute, letting him beg, but ultimately tell him I will do it.

He kisses me, licking a little of his cum off my face and says if I'm up for it, he has one more dare. I ask him what it is and said it would be his ultimate fantasy if I wear the jersey to work, with nothing underneath it. I tell him he is crazy, and the answer is no. After telling me it is bigger than some dresses I wear and covers up more, I start to think about it. It really does cover a lot. It comes to about halfway down my thigh and covers my entire body.

I don't think it is something I can do, but I do often go without bras and panties for him. This doesn't seem so different really, but I will be at work. I don't know what I'd do if I was busted. He tells me he'd do anything for me if I do this. Since I want to have that in my back pocket I think about how I'll be pretty covered and I tell him that I will not wear a bra, but will have to wear underwear. He says that's good enough and is happy. I take the jersey off and crawl back into bed naked, but still covered in his cum. We cuddle for a bit and I drift off.

When I wake up I can feel his dick right against my leg next to my pussy and am turned on. I stay like that for a few minutes and enjoy the feeling. I can also feel the dry cum on my face. After a few minutes I get up and notice the jersey. There is a big cum stain on the left shoulder, about 5 inches long, with some specks around it. I smile, thinking about if I can actually go through with this. I decide I will and put it on, nothing underneath. As I go to grab underwear I get a naughty thought. I think about how hot it would be to wear nothing but the jersey in public and to work. I won't tell him now, but will send him a picture later to surprise him. I will let my co-workers assume I am wearing shorts and a shirt underneath as no one would be crazy enough to go naked with a jersey to work.

I wash my face, put some deodorant on, and tie my hair back into a ponytail. The cum in my hair is not noticeable, but I know it's there. I don't shower as I think it would be kinky to have it in there throughout the day.

I put on a pair of black flip flops and it hits me that all I have on my body is this jersey and these flip flops, and it is all I will be wearing in public and at work. I start to rub myself under the jersey, but decide to hold off and stay horny through the day. I wake Jack up and tell him I'm off. He smiles and asks for a kiss goodbye. While leaning on to the bed he pulls down the front of the jersey and sees that I am not wearing a bra. He smiles and tells me how much he loves me, and how much he will be thinking of me, waiting for me to get home to pounce on me.

I turn around to leave and on the way out I lift the back of the jersey just a bit to show the bottom of my ass, letting him think I have a little thong on.

As I leave I think about how crazy this is, but what a good story it will be. During my walk to the train I enjoy the airy feeling of the jersey and the wind going up it. It feels amazing. I feel pretty much nude. I get to the station, wait, and get on. I take a single seat at the back and cross my legs. The guy across from me looks at me and smiles. The jersey really does cover up more than the dress so I feel like I am not showing anything off.

Without thinking I take my feet out of my sandals and sit cross legged on the seat, making sure not to show off. After a minute I realize this means I only have one thing on my body in public. I have worn dresses with no bra or panties many times, but this feels a lot different. I am so horny for the rest of the train ride. When my stop comes up, I put my feet back into my flip flops, look up to the guy across from me, smile, and get off the train.

I make the short walk to work, walk into the office and think about how fun this will be. I notice most people are wearing jerseys and say hi as I walk by, receiving a few compliments. I get to my cube and notice my cube mate and friend Taylor is already there. She is not wearing a jersey, but compliments me on mine.

Taylor and I talk about everything. Boys, sex, fantasies, all of it. I ask her if she can keep a secret. She smiles and says yes, hoping it's a juicy one I bet. I walk over to her desk, look around and don't see anyone, and lift up the jersey just a bit, showing my lack of underwear. She looks up at me in amazement.

She asks if I'm nuts and why I am doing this. I tell her Jack asked me to wear the jersey naked, but I told him I'd go braless, and at the last second decided on commando too. I also pointed to the cum stain and said "this is his cum too."

She doesn't believe me, but I tell her the story of the previous night and she looks turned on. I don't tell her I didn't shower and have his cum in my hair, that's for me. I notice her reach under her skirt and pull down her panties. She says she also wants to not have a bra and panties on through the day. She is already braless and puts her underwear into her purse.

I ask if she would do me a favor and take a picture of me that I can send Jack. She obliges and I give her my phone. I go into my cube and sit on my chair after lifting the back of the jersey up so my bare ass is on it. I kick my flip flops off and lift my legs up onto each of the arm rests. I am spread eagle showing off my pussy, looking right into the camera and smiling. I can't believe I am doing this in the middle of my office!

Taylor is just staring and I tell her to hurry up. She refocuses and starts snapping a few pictures. I tell her to take a quick video as well. When she says she's ready I start to lightly rub myself then stick two fingers inside. I pull them out and lick them, then say "I love you baby. Think about this all day." I blow a kiss and Taylor stops the video.

I pull my legs down and ask if that was good. Taylor is flushed and says that it was amazing. She hands me the phone. After viewing the pictures and video I get extremely turned on, but do not do anything about it and just send them to Jack.

After two minutes I get a text back saying "Holy Shit! Where is your underwear? I assume Taylor took this?"

I text back telling him how I decided to go without and this is all I'm wearing today. I also tell him that yes it was Taylor. After a few teasing messages I have to get to work. I decide to leave my flip flops off and see how long I can have only the jersey on all day.

As I am checking some emails I hear a faint buzzing sound, but shrug it off. I then hear a slight moan escape Taylor's mouth and stand up to look into her cube. She has her hand under her skirt and I assume a vibrator under that. I watch her finish and then clear my throat. She looks back over her shoulder and smiles. She tells me I made her so hot that she could not resist.

I just smile and sit back down. After a few minutes a calendar alert pops up, reminding me of a meeting in the large conference room. As I stand up I decide I will not wear my flip flops. It might be weird to some, but maybe no one will say anything. As I make my way to the conference room I get horny thinking about how I am walking through my office barefoot with only this jersey on.