Nothing but a Jersey Ch. 02

Story Info
Work lunch gets naughty.
1.4k words
4.56
36.1k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk into the conference room I notice my boss Jan in there, along with a couple of people that I now remember as new additions to one of the teams at the company. I sit next to Jan.

"Nice jersey, Meg. Aren't you hot in it," she asks.

If she only knew.

"Not at all, I wish I could wear this every day!"

She doesn't say anything about my lack of shoes. Maybe she didn't notice, but she probably just doesn't care.

"Alright everyone, I wanted to introduce you to a couple of new members of the operations team. This is Paul and this is Violet. I would like to go around the room and have everyone stand up to state your name, what you do here, and a fun fact about yourself."

Oh god, I fucking hate these, I think to myself.

"Meg, why don't you lead us off," Jan says to me. "Please stand up in the front of the room."

I walk up to the front and notice everyone staring at me. I can barely contain my arousal. There was what I wanted to say and what I did say.

"Hi, my name is Meg. The only thing I am wearing is this jersey, I have cum in my hair, and I just masturbated at my desk."

After a second of daydreaming I give my real spiel. "Hi, my name is Meg. I do sales, have been here 4 years, and have never been on an airplane." It is true. I never have. I always get the typical "yeah right" or "oh, wow, really" type responses, but it always provides me the fun fact in my back pocket.

After I go I stand there for a few extra seconds, relishing the attention on me and enjoying every last second of it. I sit down and half listen to everyone. After about 20 minutes we get into the business part of the meeting. I decide to put my feet on my chair and sit cross-legged. As I do this I notice Violet, who is sitting next to me, look in my lap. I look down and notice the jersey is almost all the way up my thighs. I smile at her and pull the bottom of the jersey down lower on my legs. I wonder how much she saw and if she knows I am going commando. She just smiles and refocuses her attention on Jan.

The meeting wraps up and Jan states "and for lunch let's go to the restaurant downstairs with the new team members to celebrate."

I am happy as it is a nice restaurant that I never go to myself since it is too pricey. As I get up out of my chair I turn to Violet. "It was great meeting you. I look forward to working with you."

"It was great meeting you too. Sorry if I stared earlier. It just seemed like you're naked under that thing!"

I lean in close to her. "Can you keep a secret?"

She nods.

"I am."

She looks at me with a shocked look on her face.

"My boyfriend dared me, but I'm actually really enjoying it."

"Wow, that's awesome," Violet says. "I don't think I could ever do that."

I decide to be very direct. "How about this, before lunch go into the bathroom and take off your bra and panties. I dare you."

She just looks at me for a few seconds, but then smiles.

"I think I'm going to like working here."

We leave the conference room and I walk through the office back to my desk, once again enjoying the feeling of freedom and the carpet on my bare feet. I walk up to Taylor on the way to my cube.

"I think we have a new recruit."

"What do you mean?"

I look over toward Violet. "She asked about my lack of clothing under here so I told her I was naked. I dared her to take off her bra and panties before going to lunch downstairs later. I think she's gonna do it."

"Look at you, corrupting the new girl already," Taylor says. "She's cute. We should get along."

After a while it's time for lunch. I stand up, put my shoes on, and start to go over to Jan's office."

"Why are you wearing your shoes," Taylor asks.

"What do you mean," I ask. "I'm about to go to the restaurant downstairs for lunch. Gonna need shoes."

"No you don't," Taylor says. "I dare you to go barefoot."

I think about it for a second and figure why not. No one cared earlier, and it's not like I'm going outside. The restaurant is in the building. I also like the idea of only having one piece of clothing on my body for a longer period of time.

"Fine," I say, as I slip them off and put them in my purse. "I guess I won't be wearing these at all the rest of the day."

Taylor smiles. "Enjoy lunch. Save some leftovers for me."

I see the team congregating near Jan's office and walk over. Violet is standing there, watching me walk over to them. She is just staring at me right in the eyes with what seems like a naughty smile on her face.

"I can't wait, I'm starving," I say to no one in particular while patting my belly with both hands.

Violet looks at me and moves her head and her eyes down toward her purse, urging me to look. I look down and she opens it up a little, looking around to make sure no one else is looking. I see a green bra and a white thong balled up. She did it!

I smile at her and tell her we're gonna have a lot of fun here. We take the elevator down and as I get out I am really surprised how much I enjoy the feeling of the cold linoleum on my bare feet. I feel really naughty and it just adds to my arousal. I can also feel that I am very wet.

We walk through the lobby and into the restaurant. Jan's assistant made a reservation so we are seated right away in one of those big round booths that's shaped like a half circle. I go in last, right after Violet, and am at one of the ends. Right before sitting down I decide to pull up the back of my jersey slightly. I want to feel the seat against my bare ass. I also don't want to get the back of my jersey wet. As I sit I continue inching up the back of the jersey.

Taylor looks down into my lap and notices. I quickly lift up the front of my jersey, showing her my bare lap. She shakes her head like I am crazy. I am doing this in a public restaurant, with my co-workers and boss, but am so turned on I don't even care.

As lunch goes we order some appetizers and just talk about the company, boring stuff. After the appetizers we get our entrees. I ordered the Cajun pasta as I know it's way too much to eat and I can bring some back for Taylor. As I'm eating and talking with people, I can really only think about how my bare ass is on the seat and how wet I am with my co-workers right next to me.

I decide to tempt fate and pretend to scratch an inch on my leg. I reach under my jersey and slightly rub my clit then insert the tip of my finger into myself. I pull it out and pinch my clit between my fingers. I was so turned on I actually orgasm right there in the booth! I pretend to cough and when I come down I look over at Violet. She is just staring at me with her mouth ajar. Everyone else was in their own conversations and didn't even notice.

I cannot believe I just came in a public restaurant next to all of these people! Lunch wraps up and it's time to go. We leave and head through the lobby then back up the elevator. We say our goodbyes and I hug Violet. I feel her hand on my ass giving it a little squeeze.

I walk back through the office and into my cube area.

"Hey Tay, guess what?"