Nothing in Life is Free Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer pays for her insolence.
1.6k words
3.98
14.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

Jennifer Learns the Hard Way

"What were you two doing?!" Jennifer shouted as she clambered back into the pickup. Unbeknownst to Sandra and Jesse, she had been watching their lovemaking from outside the truck. "I've been standing outside for five minutes wanting to get back on the road since the wind stopped!"

"I told you I wanted him." Sandra retorted. And you said you were going to the trailer.

"Well, I said I was going to treat him to my cheerleader outfit in return for the ride. And you know how long it's been since I've been fucked!" Jennifer's hair was windblown, and she was a mess. "I thought you were my bestie! Let's just GO!"

Jesse glanced at Sandra, who was trying to restrain herself from laughing. "Alright, we'll get going. But it'll be slow. The visibility is still low, and it will be dark in about three hours. They drove in silence, Sandra wanting to hold her new man's hand, but knowing it would just make the trip more tense. I-40 was backed up as a result of the storm, and they were barely making 30 mph going through Albuquerque.

"I need a shower! And I'm tired of this pickup! Let's get a hotel. And YOU, MISTER, can sleep out here in the truck." Jennifer was trying to assert control since she hadn't gotten her way. Jesse silently agreed, wanting quiet, an end to the ranting of this overgrown, spoiled child.

At the next exit, they found a La Quinta whose sign showed vacancy, and Jesse pulled in. He was content to sleep in his trailer alone if the alternative was Jennifer's ranting. After Jennifer checked in and stormed off to her room, Sandra stayed behind to apologize on her behalf. She explained that Jennifer was spoiled. She wasn't wealthy, but since her Dad was a drunk and her mother a meth-head, her extended family had cared for her without much discipline. And she had never had to work for much because she had fucked her way through high school, and thus far, college. "She could use a good spanking, honestly." Sandra lamented. "After I shower, can I come join you in the trailer?"

"Sure. It should cool off this evening, so we'll leave the windows open. Although I may get a room so I can shower, too." Jesse hadn't decided, and he didn't need to just yet.

"Let me talk to Jennifer. We'll let you use our shower. I just need to get her calmed down."

"Thank you, Beautiful." Jesse winked at his PYT, Pretty Young Thing.

An hour later, Sandra came out, freshly showered, hair still wet, to announce that Jesse could come in and clean up. The sun had set, the sky had cleared, and a cool breeze had replaced the dust storm from earlier in the day. Sandra was angelic. "Go on in. Here's the key. Jennifer refused to come out here with me, but she's content to watch TV. I'm going to chill in the trailer and wait for you. I can't take any more of her attitude, 'bestie' or not."

Jesse entered the room carefully, knocking as he went. Jennifer was lounging on the bed, covered in only a towel. "Is it safe for me to come in and take a shower?"

"Yes, but you're going back outside as soon as you're done, and you're sending Sandra back! And tomorrow, you're taking us to Amarillo, and I don't want to hear any shit from you!"

Jesse was taken aback, but he had seen this kind of attitude from students before. Granted, they were dressed in more than a towel...not much more, but more. Today's young women were, by and large, entitled and disrespectful.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be around you any longer than I have to, MISTER!"

Jesse hustled to the shower, now fuming. Jennifer was being defiant and ungrateful. Sandra had been right. She did need some discipline. And thinking that she had planned to seduce him made Jesse even angrier. He showered quickly, dressed, and walked out of the bathroom.

"See what you missed? You could have had THIS." Jennifer was naked, posing seductively. "But you had to go after the quiet one, the loser. If you had come to the trailer with me, you could have fucked my brains out, and I would have sucked your dick like you've never been sucked before. But it's YOUR loss."

Jesse had had enough. He had protected this girl from being stranded in the middle of nowhere, given her a ride expecting nothing in return, and made sure she was safe in the storm. And now she was tempting him with her 32C perky breasts, shaved pussy, tight ass, and 'you would've loved fucking me' look on her face. He walked to the door, and he surprised Jennifer by fixing the deadbolt and chain.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a tone that was both accusatory and seductive. She couldn't decide which.

Jesse walked back to the bed, stood over Jennifer, who was still in her seductive pose, and pinned her arms above her head while he kissed her. Jennifer half-heartedly struggled against him. Jesse continued kissing her as he moved her wrists together and held them in one hand while moving the other between her legs. Jennifer was a slut, first and foremost, and her reflex was to open her legs and get wet, waiting to use her pussy to get her way. But she realized that she was being taken, used, and was going to be fucked against her will. Or was it? She was attracted to this man, whose surprising strength made it impossible to escape while turning her on like she had never been turned on before. Jesse was finger-fucking her more forcefully than she had ever experienced, and now he was, while still restraining her, moving down to suck on her perfect little titties. She had shown them off so often, and now she was learning the consequences of her slutty ways.

Jesse felt her pussy get wetter as he fingered her, so he pushed down his shorts and mounted her. Still holding her hands above her head, restraint that Jennifer had fantasized about and now wasn't sure whether to resist violently or accept in passion, Jesse positioned his cock in front of Jennifer's pussy and pushed himself inside her. He now used both hands to hold Jennifer's wrists as he pounded her cunt, watching her tits shake with each thrust.

"God, I'm cumming!" Jennifer cried, both startled and mortified. She was enjoying being used, but also horrified that she was not in control and was a slave to Jesse's physical desires. Her cunt clamped around Jesse's cock, begging for his seed, longing for his climax, but he was not done with her yet. When Jennifer's cunt loosened, Jesse removed his cock and turned her over. He pulled her hands behind her back and held them as he entered her from behind. Jesse enjoyed the sight of Jennifer's perfectly round ass jiggling with each thrust, her back arched, her tits hanging, brushing the bed as he forced himself upon her.

"It's DOCTOR Richards, you slut! Learn to be grateful and respectful, or learn to whore yourself out for a living!" Jesse growled at her. He was enjoying the physical pleasure while letting out all of his anger and eleven years of being in a cold marriage with a frigid and uncaring wife. "You will learn to be kind, or you'll get used your entire life, UNDERSTAND?!"

"Yes, Doctor Richards. I know I deserve this. I'll be respectful, I promise. Just please don't hurt me."

Jesse wasn't the kind of man to hurt a woman, and this was the first time he had ever acted out in anger. Part of him was immediately ashamed and regretted it. Another part of him realized that this is what Jennifer needed and wanted, and he did enjoy fucking her tight twat. "I won't hurt you. But I will use you. This is the price you pay for the ride and for being disrespectful."

"Thank you, sir. I'll fuck you as many times as you like for the ride. I'll suck your dick all the way to Amarillo if you want."

Jesse was enjoying the power of Jennifer's newfound submission. "I'll cum inside you tonight, and we'll stop again on the way for you to suck my cock. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes sir, that's fair. Please cum inside me. Fuck me. Let me feel your cum inside me." Jennifer's acquiescence to the discipline emboldened Jesse, and he relaxed a bit, enjoying the feeling of her cunt swallowing his cock.

"Please fuck me. Please, Dr. Richards." Jennifer begged. "Use my cunt."

Jesse pulled her hair, felt her cunt clamp down on his cock in another orgasm as he pushed harder and deeper into the little slut, then exploded. The sensation of his semen flowing out of him and into her womb was ecstasy. He stayed there, pushing into her, letting Jennifer milk his seed, until he went limp. Jesse stood by the bed and dressed again. "So, we'll grab breakfast at 7:00 and hit the road by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, Dr. Richards. And I'm sorry for telling you that you had to stay in the trailer. If you and Sandra want to sleep in her with me, I'll behave." Jennifer was almost begging him to come back.

"We'll see. You get to bed." Jesse ordered. He went back to his trailer, where Sandra was waiting for him with a smile.

"You fucked her, didn't you?"

"I did. She needed it." Jesse declared.

"Good. She needed somebody to show her that she's not always in control. But you're still mine, right?" Sandra didn't want to give up her man. And now she knew that Jennifer would be less difficult.

"Yes, I'm still yours. And Jennifer said we could sleep inside if we want. Let's go inside where it's cooler. We're not in a hurry, right?"

Sandra nodded yes, and they locked up the truck and trailer and went into the hotel room for the night.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers