Nothing is Random Ch. 03

Story Info
A card game bet leads to hot fun and a romantic date.
4.1k words
4.06
13.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is the third installment of the this series but I did switch the categories because it's going more the way of romance than anything else. Thanks again to all the readers and all those who have taken the time to send feedback! It is always appreciated!

HR

The stakes were high, we were sitting on the floor of my living room, playing rapid games of Speed, alternating between expressions of seriousness and outbursts of laughter as we clamored to put all of our cards down. We were having a tournament, the winner of such getting to decide how we spent our next weekend together. We were playing the best of seven games, it was currently tied 3-3; this was the deciding game. I was down to my last three cards, Joshua two and, since neither of us could play, we were about to flip over the last face down card. Once they were flipped I quickly glanced at my cards and just as I was making a move, the little sucker played both of his and went out.

"Noooooooo!" I exclaimed, throwing my cards down and folding my arms over my chest, my mouth curving downward, bottom lip sticking out in an exaggerated pout.

Secretly, I was fine with losing. I was curious what type of date he would plan for us and it saved me from having to agonize over what would have been the right choices. Still, I hated to lose and I intended to play it up to the hilt, attempt to drag some sympathy from him in the meantime. He looked over at me and smiled, then scooted towards me and knocked me backward, lying on top of me, pushing my hands up and over my head then bringing his lips to mine for a kiss.

I didn't budge my lips, locking them closed and scrunching my face up in determination. He kissed all over my face while switching my wrists to one hand so he could tickle me with the other. I giggled despite myself, my lips falling open, and as they did he attacked my mouth with his tongue. I gave in and kissed him back, giving into the warm and tingly feeling that being in his arms always gave me.

His hand soon stopped tickling me and started rubbing up and down my abdomen, hands coming up beneath my pink shirt to rub my braless chest. His fingers tightened around a nipple, pinching and releasing, making me moan and gasp with each motion. The loss of the game was forgotten as he released my wrists.

"Keep them over your head," he said and I complied as he pushed my shirt up over my tits with his hands and brought his mouth down to meet my left nipple.

He bit down hard and licked the top, keeping his teeth in place as I moaned from the mix of pain and pleasure. He was beginning to figure out that the two were often one in the same for me and was enjoying testing my limits. He switched back and forth between my hardening nippes, biting down and licking them until I was writhing in pleasure and my pussy was warmed and wet.

He kissed down my tummy, running his tongue slowly towards the top of my black yoga pants. He used his hands to ease them down my legs, pulling them off and tossing them aside. I wriggled a little, trying to ease my pussy closer to his hands but he put his hands on my legs and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't move, Jenni," he commanded and, seeing the serious expression in his eyes, I stopped.

He looked at my cotton pink bikini panties and smiled a wry smile. "Very cute, baby," he said, his voice husky with sex and I swallowed, my heart leaping a little.

He brought his face down between my legs and rubbed his nose up against my panty, breathing in my scent, his nose nudging my clit and further awakening my desire for him. He pulled his face back and eased a finger into the crotch of my panties, spreading apart my pussy lips and feeling my wetness. He slowly moved his finger around as my eyes squeezed shut, jolts of pleasure running through my body as his finger found my clit and rubbed slowly around it in a small circle, hitting all of the tiny little spots as I cried out how good it felt and saying his name, like a mantra, as his finger moved faster and faster.

When I was about to cum, he stopped, pulled his finger out and hooked his pointer fingers into the waistband of my panty, yanking them down and off my legs. He removed his yellow t-shirt shirt and threw it aside before roughly spreading my legs and diving into my pussy, his tongue taking over what his finger had been doing, one hand reaching up to grasp my nipple and twist it, hard, abating my impending orgasm temporarily. I gasped out and moaned; he released my nipple and began to slowly rub it, moving at the same speed as his tongue, slowly taking me back up towards orgasm.

When I felt him bring two fingers from his other hand to my pussy and slide up and in, I moaned out loudly and clenched my muscles tightly around his fingers. His tongue slowly, maddeningly, licking my clit and his fingers pushing up and into my g-spot combined with the alternating slow rubbing of each my nipples was taking me up and up and up to levels of pleasure I had never felt before. Every time I thought I was going to explode, he brought me up a little higher, until I was shaking and rolling my head back and forth, mumbling incoherent expletives. My pussy felt wetter than it ever had and I was lost in a cloud of ecstasy. When he slid a third finger up into my tight pussy and started moving his tongue faster, I finally reached the peak and promptly fell over it. I screamed out loudly, my body trembling with release and bucking upward as the pleasure overtook me. He kept his mouth in place, licking as I came, moaning into me with each pulse of my pelvis.

When the powerful orgasm subsided I slowly reopened my eyes. My arms were still above my head and Joshua had come up to lay next to me, shirtless, on his back, head turned towards me, a smile playing on his glistening lips. He looked so proud of himself and also super delicious, like a snack I couldn't possibly resist. I inched closer to him so I could kiss his lips, tasting myself on him as my tongue found its way inside his mouth, devouring as much of his as it could. My hand was moving down his hard, defined body, towards his cock and I could feel how hard he was beneath his pants.

I reached my hand inside the waistband and started to stroke him inside of his pants, then reached into his boxers to feel his hardness in my hand. It wasn't enough; I quickly pulled both his pants and underwear down his legs and off of him so I could suck his cock while my hands roamed his naked body. I took him deep into my throat, kept him there and then backed off, my tongue moving along the shaft as I moved my head. He moaned out my name softly as one of my hands reached down to cup his balls, my head following to take them into my mouth, my tongue sliding over his scrotum as I rolled them through my mouth, one at a time, my tongue tasting every inch he had to offer. I then eased them out and took his cock deep in my throat one final time before stopping and coming to sit over him.

My knees were on the ground as I slowly impaled myself onto his hard cock, ever so slowly lowering myself onto him as I watched his face contort in pleasure. I slid my shirt up and off of my body, exposing my tits for him to rub as I started to move faster on top of him. He eagerly reached up, his hands clamoring to find my nipples as my hips increased their speed, rocking back and forth on top of him. His dick felt so good in my wet pussy and I felt myself rising again towards orgasm as I fucked him. His hands were expertly manipulating my nipples, each little touch was sending direct waves of pleasure to my clit and soon I was cumming on his cock. I moaned out and felt my pussy contract around him and the feeling maintained as I continued moving on him, feeling his cock grow in me as he got closer.

"Fuuuucccckkkk!" He yelled as I felt the superb warm feeling of his cum spurt up inside of me. I didn't stop moving as his hips bucked up, pushing his sperm into me over and over again. I was riding out the last waves of my own orgasm as my hips milked his for all it was worth. When he stopped moving I maneuvered myself off of his dick and laid down beside him.

"Congratulations, Joshua!" I said, my eyes closing in exhaustion, feeling in no way like the loser.

"Thanks baby, I'll definitely make it worth your while," he said with a smirk as he got up and helped me to my feet as well. I then quickly dressed as he went to clean up in the bathroom to prepare to head out. I felt a little sad but was extremely excited by the prospect of our date next weekend. I hugged him hard before he left and then prepared for my week to begin.

*****

The week had been long and rather arduous as I had waited for Friday to approach. Luckily my daughter had more than enough going on to occupy my time, homework and dance lessons almost everyday after school. I spent my nights writing for work, knocking out several articles in between long chats with Joshua, both via phone and computer. I went to bed late and took long naps once she was deposited at school and my workouts were completed.

When I dropped her at school Friday morning, I reminded her that her dad was picking her up for his week with her and she nodded, more adjusted to the agreement than we were most days. She gave me a hug as she got out of the car and told me she loved me before I drove away. I then drove to the gym in a cloud of anticipation. I did my normal workout, 45 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights, finishing up with sit-ups and stretching. I went home, showered and then set about figuring out what to wear. He was leaving work early so he could pick me up at 3:00. Promptness was his thing and I wanted to be ready when he got here.

I had no idea what we were doing, only that I was to bring a couple changes of clothes to wear to dinner and for tomorrow. I wouldn't be coming back to my apartment until Sunday, at the earliest. I had amassed a fair amount of "beauty" products at his house over our three months of dating thus far so I only needed to bring a few odds and ends that I packed in an overnight bag along with my evening clothes.

For the "daytime" portion I had decided to wear a pair of dark denim capris and a casual purple top with cap sleeves and a tight bust that flared out at the waist and enhanced my curves. On my feet were casual brown sandals with a slight wedge heel that were stylish while still comfortable enough to walk in. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and quickly blow dried and straightened my bangs stylishly. I kept my makeup simple, a bit of mascara, light eyeshadow and some shiny lip gloss that kept my lips moist and kiss-ready. I re-examined myself a million times before deciding I looked good and moved to the living room to wait. I glanced at my phone to check the time, 2:43, and noticed a text message that had come through while I was getting ready.

I groaned when I saw it was from my ex, telling me we "Needed to talk, please call him." Fuck. The last thing I needed was that right now but he was persistent, if I didn't call him he would keep bugging me until I relented. I dialed the numbers reluctantly and jumped a little when he barked out hello as the call was connected.

"Hello, what's up?" I asked. We were civil towards one another on most days, but since the divorce had been mostly my idea, sometimes it got a little tense on his end.

"Who is this guy you're dating?" He demanded, and immediately I started to get apprehensive. I had slowly started introducing Joshua and my daughter to one another and apparently the good news was out. Yay.

"Joshua?" I replied, trying to keep the inevitable convo at bay. "What about him? He's a nice guy, I like him. So does Kaitlin." It was true, she and Joshua, so far, were hitting it off. He wasn't trying to be her dad and she didn't feel threatened by him. My ex however, obviously did. I was trying not to be defensive but it wasn't easy.

"Don't you think you should talk to me before you go introducing him to our daughter?" His voice was rapidly gaining volume, he had a quick temper that I could feel rising up.

"Umm, no, I don't. Who I date is my business and so is who I bring around Kaitlin in my home." I was keeping my voice calm and even but inside I was shaking. I really hated conflict and I didn't want my afternoon ruined.

"Bullshit, Jennifer! If you're going to have him around MY child then I need to meet this guy and make sure he's not just some asshole who's fucking you for shits and grins!" His voice had taken on a nasty mocking tone and I was about to hang up on him when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened and motioned for Joshua to come in. "HELLO???" He screamed in my ear so loudly that Joshua heard him and looked over at me, a look of worry mixed with anger coming over his handsome face. I rolled my eyes towards the phone and sat down on the couch before I replied.

"I won't talk to you when you're like this. If you would like to have a rational conversation then let me know, but right now I have to go," I managed to get this out calmly and ended the call as I heard his shouted profanities through the phone before the call was disconnected.

I was shaking a little, my earlier joy all but gone as tears welled up in my eyes. Joshua came to sit beside me, putting his arm around me. I had explained to him about my ex husbands temper combined with his inherent dislike for anyone he saw as a threat and he knew that was a HUGE cause of my unhappiness towards the end of our marriage.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," I started, wiping away the tears and pulling myself together quickly. I was determined to not let this ruin my day, but immediately my phone began to ring again. I hit ignore and then muted it. I closed my eyes and tried to regain composure.

"Jenni, don't apologize for him. You did the right thing. Are you okay? Do you still want to go out?" He was looking right at me and I immediately felt better, just having him there and knowing that he cared.

"Of course! I have been waiting all week for this, let's go." I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him to his feet. When we were both standing up, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged my very tightly. I felt completely safe and secure in his arms and the earlier anxiety was melting away. He kissed me on the cheek and then the lips and soon we were making out passionately. After a few minutes, he pulled back, straightened his clothes and pulled me towards the door.

*****

Despite the rocky start, we were having a fabulous time. He had first taken me to Driven Raceway, an indoor electric go-kart place near my house. I was hesitant at first because although I love to drive and like speed I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold my own. However, once I was strapped in my seat of the kart and had the helmet on my head I felt at home and I never wanted to leave. I absolutely loved the feeling of speeding around the curvy, twisting bends and Joshua and I had a blast racing around the track trying to stay ahead of each other. In the end I won, although it was possible he let me so I didn't gloat (too much). The experienced had been exhilarating and arousing, the perfect start to our date.

We were now down driving down the coastal highway to our next unknown (to me) destination. I was still running high on adrenaline and my hand was parked on Joshua's leg, I was as close to him as I could be within the constraints of his car, inconvenient bucket seats and all. His hand was lightly rubbing my leg, and although he was focused on the road, the way he kept stroking it told me there were other things on his mind as well. I had thought we were going to his to his place next to change, but apparently I was wrong. I kept guessing aloud where we were going but I knew even if I guessed correctly he wouldn't have told me. I was twittering like a bird, full of happiness and his smile said he didn't mind a bit.

It was nearing darkness by the time we had exited the freeway and although I wasn't exactly sure where we were I could smell the ocean and feel the crisp air. After a few twists and turns through a coastal town, he parked the car in front of a quaint little inn that sat right on the beach. He looked over at me, gauging my reaction and he smiled to see I was, for once, speechless. As we got out of the car and gathered our belongings, I kept gazing up and marveling at how bright the sky looked, one million stars shining down upon us, the evening clear and beautiful.

"The sky looks wonderful, this is a fabulous idea..." I began, looking at him with admiration and delight at his careful planning. I grabbed my purse from the car and he took my hand and led me to the lobby. He had both our overnight bags slung over one shoulder as we walked inside. I excused myself to the restroom as Joshua checked us in and I loitered for a few extra minutes, checking my appearance again and marveling at my luck. When I returned to him he was holding a couple of key cards and was anxiously watching me approach. We walked together down the short hallway to our room.

"We have reservations at the restaurant next door in an hour. After dinner there's a lounge downstairs where we can have a drink and relax," he told me as we walked. He reached our room first and slid the card in the slot on the door and pushed it open. The room was large, a four poster king size in the center, the duvet decorated in pastel blue and accented with various purple and blue pastel pillows. There was a matching blue chair in the corner, next to the sliding glass doors with silky blue curtains that led out to the beachfront patio. The furniture all was a vintage looking with a modern touch here and there to bring the whole ocean front without being kitsch decor together. It was perfect. I giggled and threw my arms around Joshua, catching him slightly off guard but not caring, I was giddy.

"This is amazing, Joshua! Thank you so much for doing this! I..." I stopped talking before I finished my sentence and kissed him. I thought I felt him look questioningly at me before closing his eyes and returning the kiss but I ignored it and starting caressing his ass as we kissed. I felt his hands come down to do the same and soon we were moving towards the bed. However, his eyes caught sight of the time just as we got there and he stopped and pulled back.

"We have to get ready for dinner, Jenni, we'll have plenty of time for this later, baby, I promise," he whispered as he disentangled himself from me and gave me one last peck on the lips. He moved over to his overnight bag and started to gather clothes his from it before heading in the bathroom suite to change for dinner.

When he was gone I moved over and opened the sliding glass door and looked out at the ocean. One of my favorite things to do was stand before the ocean and just watch the waves crash. It brought about a ton of perspective to my mind and helped me feel like anything was possible. The force of the ocean was vast and completely out of my control and sometimes I needed help remembering that not everything was controllable. I sighed in contentment, feeling like for once in my life I was on the right track, that meeting Joshua was probably the best thing I could have hoped for. He was not only a great guy who I could not get enough of, but he was also slowly but surely helping me become a better person. I felt so grateful in that moment and was determined find a way to make sure he knew that.

I moved away from the door and started getting dressed. I opened my overnight bag and grabbed from it my dress and heels, put them on and then realized with a start that I didn't have any of my necessities. Just as I was starting to fret, Joshua emerged from the bathroom carrying a pink plastic bag that I recognized, it was one I had brought to his house a month ago. It had all of my essentials, again he had come through for me. This was becoming a pattern. I then noticed that he was wearing a teal button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and two buttons undone. He was also wearing a nicely fitting pair of grey slacks.

12