Nothing Left to Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon giggled girlishly as she stood and slipped her arm into George's arm. "That schounds jusch heavenly Jchorge!"

Sharon woke up feeling wonderful despite a slight headache and perhaps two arms too many, but she felt safe and contented for the first time in years. Suddenly, as she lay on her side in bed, looking out at the broad, bright blue sky through a double sliding glass balcony door, it all struck Sharon as a little odd. She realized that she didn't have sliding glass balcony doors in her studio apartment. Nor did she have four arms.

The two limp, heavy, familiar arms, lay sprawled out, more or less where they should be, but then there were those two new, larger arms. One of the new arms warmly encircling her waist and the other arm rested comfortingly all along her side, the hand of this last arm was gently stroking her hip and her upper thigh.

Sharon realized that she wasn't at home and alone in her own bed. She turned glancing past her own and a strange man's reflection in the mirrored ceiling. She continued to turn in the man's arms until she stared onto a handsome man's familiar smiling blue eyes. The man propped himself up on one elbow, but continued to look down into Sharon's eyes as though she were all that he wanted in the world.

Sharon started to feel a wonderful gentle heat growing between her thighs. The gorgeous feeling lapped outward, timidly at first as she stared upward into the man's eyes. The feeling reached more boldly upwards to her tummy as Sharon licked her lips while feeling the most delicious sense of anticipation.

Finally Sharon felt herself beginning to pant as the man's arm warmly encircled her shoulders. She parted her trembling twitching thighs slightly and the warmth washed more insistently outward to her toes and up into her breast. Sharon saw the man's lips twitch, then purse sensuously.

Sharon held her breath and closed her lips as she let the man lift her closer to his glorious lips_

Suddenly, Sharon smelled coffee and she thought: hot maple syrup, bacon and pancakes! Sharon blinked and found that somehow she had reached upward with both hands and threaded her fingers into the man's adorable hair.

After a soft and breathtaking kiss, the man's delicious, soft looking lips curled into a kindly smile. "Good morning Sharon, did you sleep well?"

Sharon bolted upright and immediately wished that she hadn't. The slight throb in her temple stomped between the eyes in protest.

Sharon looked around and noted that the man_ was his name George_? Sharon noted that George was still wearing his button down shirt and his slacks, under the partially tossed covers. She looked down and saw that she by contrast, was wearing a man's white crew necked tee shirt and very little else_

As the stab of pain between her eyes subsided, Sharon swiveled her head around and saw that her coat, her cocktail dress, her black strapless bra and her pantyhose, were all neatly draped on a chair by the window.

Sharon stealthily moved a hand between her thighs and breathed a small sigh of relief to find that at least, her panties were still there.

George got up and spoke softly, "Now, don't move too quickly Sharon, I'll fill you in on the details if you will tell me what the last thing that you remember was."

Sharon searched her mind, "Um, you were holding me in your arms_ we were dancing under the stars_ in a garden_ there were people_ and a pool near-by. I remember feeling so happy and so safe_"

George smiled, "Yes the swimming pool in the atrium." George's smile grew even broader, "Have I told you that this is my favorite casino?"

George pulled a chair over, next to a room service wagon, sat down and started to mash up a plate of sunny side-up eggs, "Well, we never did get to have dinner. After dancing at the pool, I told you that my balcony looked out over the atrium's glass dome and you said that you wanted to see the view."

George started to butter and cut up the short-stack of pancakes then he poured the syrup as he continued. "We got your coat from the coat check and came up here. So, I knew that you weren't staying in the hotel. I decided that it might be best if you didn't try to drive back home after you drank three Scotch and Sodas in just about as many minutes."

Sharon remembered and felt crushed, "Oh George, you must think that I'm_"

George interrupted as he scooped a few bits of crispy bacon, a small forkful of mashed eggs and stabbed a square of pancake, "Not at all! You were tired after a full day of work.

While we were dancing, you told me how your friend Effie dared you to go out tonight and you also told me that you hadn't had anything to eat since lunch. So you arrived here thirsty, hungry and perhaps a bit out of your element."

George held the tempting forkful up while cupping his other hand under Sharon's chin. "You also told me that you are divorced after your Ex-husband Rob, ran off with the woman who did the dispatching for the trucking company that he works for in Baton Rouge. You seemed to think that somehow, you might not have been 'woman enough' for him.

But frankly Sharon after our brief time together; I can't see how a woman who is as beautiful, as wonderful and as passionate as you are could have ever thought that.

Well, ah, we danced on the balcony, kissed and admired the view for a while. I was surprised that you were so sleepy at first, but then you have had a bit of a hard time lately. So I supposed that I just better let you sleep until you had the time to think if I was the sort of man that you'd like to spend your time with."

Sharon glanced at her own lipstick smudges on George's neck and his ears. She opened her mouth and allowed George to feed her breakfast. Sharon savored the delicious concoction as she listened a bit more calmly.

George continued, "Oh, I didn't get to ask if you took coffee, or tea, so I got both. I also have a bottle of Champagne for our orange juice if you would rather_?"

Sharon looked up, "Um, coffee, black."

George smiled and refilled his fork, "I have some aspirin, in case you have a headache.

So, anyway, after we came back in from the balcony, you laid down on the bed, just about ready to fall asleep in your coat and your pretty cocktail dress. I sat you back up, put one of my tee shirts over you and took off your clothes so that you could sleep more comfortably."

George offered another tempting forkful and earnestly assured Sharon, "I didn't peek, 'Scout's Honor.'

Although, after holding you in my arms and dancing with you; after gazing into your eyes, delighting in your smile and feeling your soft kisses teaching me to feel alive and to feel grateful to be a man once again; I will confess that I was sorely tempted.

But given the condition that you were in, I didn't want to presume on your temporary lapse of judgment in coming back here with me."

Sharon digested the next bite and the information then smiled when George held up a cup of black coffee.

Sharon took the cup. "I remember now_ I laid back down and then you left for a while_?"

George smiled sheepishly, "Well yes, I thought that I should go for a walk alone for a while_ I did mention that I was most sorely tempted by the sounds of your soft breathing and the way that you seem to sigh in your sleep?

I went back downstairs, cashed in some of my chips and went to the shops; I thought that if I could trust myself to be in the same room with you, you might feel more secure sleeping in these_"

George pulled open the drawer to her nightstand.

Sharon smiled with pleasure as she saw two small crystal vases with intertwined red crystal rose vines. She looked down into the drawer and saw a dark brown velour jogging suit with the Harrah's crest emblazoned in gold thread on the breast. She continued to smile as she noted the new pack of woman's panties and new socks in the drawer then the new running shoes on the floor next to the night stand.

George shrugged, "I couldn't bear the thought of you going for the 'Walk of Shame' as they call it today."

Sharon reached for a fork, loaded it with eggs and pancakes. "And do the crystal roses come with the room?"

George shook his head, "It has been years since I have had a Valentine, I was hoping that you might be interested in umm_ I hope that you'll forgive me, I couldn't find a florist open over night."

Sharon simply smiled as she offered the forkful to George, "So, you didn't feel that you could trust yourself?"

George nodded his head slowly and confessed before he took the forkful into his mouth. "I was beginning to succumb to your charms, even while you slept_ I shudder to think of what I might have befallen me, if you hadn't opened your beautiful eyes when you did!"

Sharon pursed her lips sourly.

George swallowed and added defensively, "Seriously, I mean you woke up only a few moments ago and already, you have me eating out of your hand!"

Sharon smiled and glanced from the fork in George's hand to his innocent face. "So, you know all about me George, but what about you?"

George shrugged, "Well, as I told you while we were dancing; I was married. My mother absolutely hated her at first, but later they started to get along better.

But I was a fool! I spent way too much time building up my business, twelve, sometimes sixteen hours a day. It was stupid, I know: she suffered my neglect for quite a while.

I suppose that I got confused between 'What I did for a living' and 'Who I was.' Even now it sounds like just another stupid excuse. Anyway, she threw me out and moved on with her life.

To ease my own pain, I concentrated even more on my business_ I self-righteously continued to miss a lot of birthdays, dance recitals, little league games_ Any and all of which, might have given me the opportunity to at least tell her that I had been wrong and that I was sorry for not guarding her as the 'first' in my heart; trying to assure her that I still loved her."

George chuckled bitterly, "Well all of that is over with now: she divorced me and re-married_ I lost my family, I lost my business_ I lost my whole universe!

If this wasn't all so stupid of me, it might be seem to be somewhat ironic when you consider that I used to be a Florist.

We had a beautiful house, the business, a boat, our cars_ but well, you know how that goes in a divorce. So now, I stay alone in my vacation house at Cape May, just off the beach. To keep busy, I bought books; among other things, I taught myself to paint, to write, to compose country western songs and to gamble; whatever it took to keep from_

Well honestly, the painting, writing and the music didn't go so well, but with the gambling, the money hasn't been so bad.

Anyway_ last night, the most adorable woman with the most beautiful curly black hair, the most enchanting smile and more stars shining in her eyes than I have ever seen twinkling in the night sky, sat down at my table.

At first, this angel seemed to be a bit lost: I could tell immediately that she didn't know how to play blackjack. But I am entirely certain that if she would just allow me to spend a little time with her today, she might guide me back to find some things that I foolishly lost long ago."

Sharon impulsively slipped into George's lap, took him into her arms and kissed him tenderly. She could swear that George almost trembled as he kissed her back.

George slipped one arm around Sharon's back, and the other under her legs. George cradled Sharon in his arms while he continued to kiss her somewhat more fiercely now.

Sharon felt her head swim as George licked her lips. She parted her lips and felt a trembling, raging heat, beginning to splash up from between her thighs again as she admitted his tongue. Sharon opened her eyes to see Dan's piercing blue eyes pleading with her while he gently caressed her nose with his nose and her lips with his tongue.

Sharon's head swam and she groaned delightedly as she actually began to have a small, gentle orgasm_ she squirmed, huffed and squealed in ecstasy while she thought that she heard the most inappropriate music wafting from far, far away.

As the unexpected orgasm subsided, Sharon panted and snuggling deeper into George's embrace_

George leaned his forehead against Sharon's glistening forehead, "Do you need to get that?"

Sharon swallowed heavily, chuckled and threaded her fingers back into George's hair. Then she caressed Dan's soft, warm lips with another kiss, "Get it? I already got it! Oh god, I want to get it again! Kiss me, oh my god George, kiss me again!"

George hesitated, "No, I mean, your cell phone Sharon; your cell phone is ringing."

Sharon pulled away slightly as the familiar jaunty ringtone continued to play.

George stood up shaking his head disappointedly as he let Sharon's quivering legs slip down till she stood unsteadily, toe to toe with him, "Cell phones are the absolute worst thing that modern man has invented! I have a few issues with some things that came before the cell phone; but next time, perhaps you might turn your cell phone off when you step into a casino?"

Sharon cast a withering glance and clucked her tongue in annoyance while she looked down at the night stand and the purse with her cell phone inside it.

The jaunty tune stopped.

Sharon turned back to George and dreamily surmised, "Oh well! I suppose that it wasn't that important_"

Another, slightly different, but still jaunty tune started to play.

Sharon sighed and bent down to retrieve the phone. She saw that it was a text from Phillip, the manager at Wawa on White Horse Pike. Sharon noted the time and realized that the day shift was due to start in a half an hour. She hesitantly guessed that there must be call-outs due to the holiday.

George nodded sympathetically. "Good jobs are somewhat hard to find these days."

Sharon tossed the phone back into her purse. Then she dropped the purse unceremoniously, back onto the nightstand. She deliberately looked at George as she shimmied out of her panties. "Believe me George: I wouldn't know anything about what a 'Good Job' is. Besides, after you've proven to me the type of man that you are, I need to be here with you."

Sharon confidently lifted her tee shirt off then tossed it to George. He caught the shirt and stood staring in amazement.

Sharon took in George's look of amazement and felt absolutely wonderful, all over again. She seized the moment and took a step to begin undressing George. She noted with satisfaction that George's breathing became progressively quicker and his face redder with each button, each buckle, each clasp and zipper.

George looked into Sharon's eyes, "You don't seem to be the type of woman who makes rash decisions just because it's Valentine's Day, are you certain Sharon? I wouldn't want for you to make a mistake. Honestly, do you really want a man like me?"

Sharon looked into George's eyes, "Rash? No George. I want a man who wants me and loves me. I want a man who will protect me, even from himself. I gave up looking for a man like you George, because you couldn't possibly exist."

Sharon let George's boxer shorts slide to the floor, a fleeting thought of Daniela's little plastic arrow shaped pen flashed through Sharon's mind.

Sharon sat on the bed and lifted her thighs, resting her feet on the edge of the bed. Then she spread her thighs, smiling seductively, "I know exactly what kind of a man I've found in you George. Now, you can take the kid glove off, I'm not going to break; you won't ever need to hold back with me!"

George just stood for a moment, blinking, red-faced, and nearly out of breath, like a bull stamping the ground in lust. Then he moved swiftly, his hips landing lightly between her thighs.

Sharon adjusted her position on the bed slightly and curled one leg around George's butt. Sharon smiled as George's trembling lips claiming her mouth passionately and his arms slipped strongly around her body. Sharon delighted as the head of George's magnificent prick found just the right place before her expectant, puffy pussy lips.

George hesitated, "Oh god Sharon, I want you so much!"

Sharon smiled patiently and pressed her heel into George's butt.

Georges eyes misted in gratitude as he felt his dick slide into Sharon's hot wet pussy. George began to rock his hips slowly and made a series of tentative, slow and shallow strokes. He ventured deeper, feeling the reassuring strength of Sharon's warm wet cunt holding his cock tight in its merciful grip, guiding him deeper into her core.

Sharon began to breathe deeply as George confidently began to make long deep strokes while he gazing longingly into her eyes. Sharon huffed quickly as she felt the spongy head of his cock stroking and tenderly caressing an electrifying spot on the front of her pussy's front wall. Then she gulped and shuddered as he changed his rhythm again, thrusting deeply, filling her cunt to near bursting.

Sharon moaned desperately as she felt the tension in her tummy and the heat building powerfully, radiating out from the point of their union. She silently exulted that for the first time in years, a real man was laboring so caringly between her thighs. Then to her utter delight, George gave a devilish smile as he changed his rhythm again; he switched back to the short gentle teasing strokes against the front of her pussy wall.

Sharon huffed desperately, "Oh yes; just like that! Just like that George! Oh god yes, oh George! Oh George, oh god!

Suddenly, George changed his rhythm again and lunged back into his long, deep, pounding thrusts.

Sharon arched her back and clung to George's ass cheeks while pressing her sweating breasts into his chest and a powerful orgasm overtook her. She all but passed out giddily moaning his name, feeling him slam her pussy hard and the jetting his hot love deep inside of her wonderfully abused pussy.

After a few minutes of lying gasping in each other's arms, George looked shyly and apologized, "I'm sorry, it's just that I wanted you from the first moment that I saw you behind the counter at your store a few days ago. I have imagined, over and over again what you might feel like in my arms for days now, but I never imagined that you might want me to_ Sharon, I didn't mean to lose control of myself_ I promise you that if you would let me have another chance, I'll learn to love you the way that you deserve!"

Sharon put a finger on George's lips. "That was absolutely wonderful George; stop worrying, I will not let a man like you slip away from me!

George kissed Sharon tenderly; he rolled them both and lay face to face with her, kissing and caressing her. They continued kissing, lying silently in each other's arms for a long while.

Sharon felt George's cock twitch as it stiffened gamely once again. Sharon looked up with a devilish grin and climbed on top of George. She guided the tip of George's resilient cock back to her pussy.

She sank slowly down the full length of George's cock, and smiled seductively as she reached the bottom, feeling her pussy resting comfortably on his pubic bone.

Sharon rolled her hip slowly and rose up slightly, "Hard and fast is nice George, but so is slow and gentle, why don't we teach each other?"

George grasped Sharon's hands and held them to the headboard with one hand, so that she had something solid to hold on to and to push off of. George gently caressed Sharon's thighs, her tummy her marvelous breasts and her face with his free hand, as Sharon continued to smile and roll her hips, rising and sinking on his cock as she might want to.

Sharon gripped his cock tight on the way up, then loosen as she poised, balanced as a ballet dancer might pause on the tip of a single toe, before she sank back down, engulfing his cock possessively.

George felt his own breath quicken as Sharon picked up her pace and continued to roll without rising. George felt his balls tighten under Sharon's warm sweating butt cheeks as she ground down teasingly on his pubic bone and caressed his balls with each deft and gentle backward motion.