Nothing Nicer than a Hairy Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her kneel in front of Dad and slide my cock up and down until I found her pussy opening. I thrust in to my full length and started a fast pace. I was close to cumming when I pulled out and rubbed the head of my cock over her rosebud. I pushed gently and the head of my cock popped into her ass. I stayed still for a minute and then pushed deeper into her ass finally reaching my full erection. She told me to pull out and for Dad to lie on the floor. She sat on Dad's cock and then leaned forward exposing her ass to me telling me to put it back in. It took a minute until we found a rhythm and the both of us were fucking her hard and fast. Gloria had one then two orgasms before I shot into her ass and Dad was quick to follow blasting into her pussy. I pulled out and she turned taking me into her mouth. I was still hard and her mouth was sucking me deep. I gripped her pony tail wrapping it around my balls as she sucked me. I told her I was going to cum again when she took her silken hair and wrapped my cock and then gave me a hand job until I shot all over her hand and hair. She said, "Now go to work and take care of my daughters." I did just that.

When I entered the house they were both in the kitchen having breakfast. They were wearing sports brass and short and I immediately saw how I could ID them. One of them had an outy and the other an inny. Now to find out which one was had what. I asked what was on the agenda for today and got smiles. I don't mean to pry, but is your Dad moving in with you guys? The one with the outy laughed and said yes, but he was in Iraq right now. I apologized and asked for how much longer? Just then their Mom came in and sat down with us. "I thought you would be at it already," she said, maybe it takes time for your to recover." The girls giggled and asked me if I had properly met their Mom? I blushed and told them I sure did and looked forward to getting to know her even better. "OK, let's get going and maybe there will be a reward later." We went into the garage for more sorting and then putting things away. We worked until lunchtime and went in for a drink and sandwich. I suggested a dip in the pool to cool off and went out, stripped and dove in. They all followed me and after some conversation they all stripped and dove in too.

The water felt great and the three naked women gave my cock a stiff erection. One of the girls swam over and fondled me as I pinched her nipples. Soon I was surrounded by all three. The Mom gave directions. She had me sit on the edge of the pool and told the girls that they would share giving me a blow job. I suggested that one of them sit on my face so I could enjoy their wet and hairy pussy. The outy climbed out of the pool and settled over my face and I could feel tongues on my balls and dick. The outy must have been really horny because after just a few minutes was cumming. She aliped back in the water and her sister took her place. Again after just a few minutes the other sister was dripping all over my face and squeezing my head as she climaxed. I had been concentrating on giving them pleasure so I was still not ready to cum as Gloria climbed out of the pool and sank her pussy on my cock. She leaned over so we could kiss and one of the girls in the pool was fingering my ass. I tried to delay as long as possible but finally had to give in and shot my load deep into Gloria. She lay next to me on the pool deck and her daughters took turns licking my cum from their Mom's pussy until she had her 2nd or maybe even 3rd climax. Unbelievable, I had thoughts of never returning to school.

I went home and did some therapy with my Dad and then took a nap. It was late when my Mom came into my room to wake me and said we needed to chat. I waited as she searched for words and finally told me that she hoped that I was OK after watching her with Gloria and all else that went on. I was undecided to tell her about this morning when she told me that Dad had called her and shared the whole scene. I asked her what happens now. She asked me what I wanted to happen. My answer was that I am 19, love sex, and that I was OK with everything.

What happened next surprised me when she opens her robe exposing her entire body for me. "Do you want me?" I pulled her close and for the first time gave her a passionate kiss and put my hand on her breast massaging her nipple. "I heard you really like hair, do I have enough?" I pulled back to look at her pussy and I saw a full crop of brown hair trimmed on the edges. I touched her inner thigh and she opened her legs so I could get a full view of her lips. She was wet and I slid two fingers into her and felt her clit with my thumb. Her hand was searching for my cock as we both laid down playing with each other. We went into a 69 with my face buried in her pussy tasting the nectar and wetness. I stuck first one then two fingers into her cunt feeling her "G" spot bringing moans. I went lower and rimmed her ass pushing my tongue in as far as it would go. I hear her tell me to fuck her now and I mounted her and rubbed my cock over her wetness before entering her. I started to thrust and she told me to roll over and mounted me with her breasts and hard nipples rubbing my chest. I pinched them and she told me to do it harder. I was close to cumming and told her so. She pulled off and took me into her mouth sucking me until I shot into her mouth with cum dripping from her lips. She kissed me making me taste my own cum while her hand was still pumping my cock. It was still hard and she stuck it back into her pussy and rode me hard and fast until she orgasmed. She slid up and took me into her hand and her ass pushed into me. I felt it pop into her and then sank as far as I could go. The tightness and the knowledge that I was fucking my Mom's ass pushed me over the brink and when she felt my cum splashing inside her she had a massive orgasm.

To be Continued

12