Nothing That Was

Story Info
Thoughts of the mysterious one I'll never have.
1.1k words
4
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happens always when I think about you... Yes, It happens always when I think about you even though we've never met, we've never touched. Physically, but we are always together. Admittedly, you drive me mad. We spend nights talking, exchanging stories and comments. Conversation and skirting the issue of sex between us, sometimes as well. Flirty, yes.. teasing...sometimes.. but we never get to talk about it directly. So tonight, after one of our many arguments, suddenly, again I began to wonder about you.

What do you think of me? Do you have the same thoughts I do. Do you want to touch me...taste me. As I do you.

Even as I sit here now and imagine you next to me and my previously soft, sweet nipples are hardening quickly. I sigh quietly and just wish to be touched and stroked by your amazing hands. They would touch so delicately over the silken fabric of my nightshirt until I could take it no more.

Now... I am squirming so badly that I am beginning to fidget. I slip my hands down tentatively and feel my panties begin to dampen with arousal. Now, here I am, I sit back, and I've just whispered your name. I am begging...this to you..this letter..these words so endless...to let you know how badly I need you.

In every and any way I could have you, or any way you would have me.

Settling back now, every once in a while I will lift my breast to my lips, and slowly encircle the tiny nub with the softness of my lips. The moist tip of my tongue caresses it lovingly. Mouth parting, I blow the faintest of breath upon it, enough to make my body shudder. Letting it down now, I just stopped typing for a moment to tug roughly, firmly on both nipples, groaning as the contrast between the pain and pleasure suddenly hits me.

So light.. so hard and tough, I tingle, my entire body tingles. Why can't you feel this?

Along my body...as I close my eyes.. I imagine more of those lips, tongue, slipping down between my breasts..to my stomach and teasingly around my navel. "Yess.. mmmhmm deeper..go down further" I whisper.. And now my thighs are beginning to part slowly and hips push upwards in offering to the endless scene of your mouth running rampant through my mind.

Those tiny, rose coloured panties fully exposed to your view, as I imagine you would have chosen that colour and approve of them. Seeing the deliciously hidden the outline of my slit, begging and calling out for the attentions from your lips. I see you tease by thrusting your head closer and closer, your nose bumping my already quivering clit, and pulling away. That grin, that wicked grin.. why do you always do that to me. It is something I fear, but am so aroused by it. I can hear myself begging you for more and more, but to no avail, you always do what you want.

Will you lick me, tease me, nibble on me, or just make me cum roughly all over your face. All of these options are before you, and I am nothing but yours to control and to use. I am both your angel and slut, and you, my Avatar of unbridled lust.

I spread my legs now as my eyes open, letting them rest over both sides of my chair. My ass is lifted off of the cushion and I wiggle my hips just so, thrusting out for you even though you aren't there. My pulsating clit resting snugly against the fabric of those panties needing your mouth to rescue it, pleasure it.

"Pleasure me.." is all I can ask of you, and then it begins, you are there..and every move I make belongs to you.

I want you to know this is for you..but I can't tell you..I can just show you..how much I wish I could show you. This has to remain hidden and those thoughts accompany every other that flies through my head at a million miles an hour.

And then, they are gone as it continues.

My hands have now slipped under the waistband of my panties, pushing them down and along my legs until they are kicked off. In no way can I waste any more time, I need you inside of me and fucking me into hysterics.

Seduce me, stroke me, fuck me until I cry.

I begin by running one long, manicured nail along the insides of my thighs, rolling my hips seductively so that I am almost dancing. Parting myself wider, I moan and I whisper your name again. The fingertip begins it's testing, torrid trek towards my lips, pulling apart the bare, sensitive pink skin to show the tightness that will soon envelope you. This baby, is where I want you and need you now to pound me.. fucking me, loving me until we are spent and done.

It seems like a daze as and happens perhaps all too quickly as I push my finger inside. I am working it deep as my hips are rocked backwards. Rolling forward now in one wickedly dizzying rhythm, my thumb lightly caresses my clit, pushing on it but just so much that it is enough. It is stroked so lightly that I fear I could cum immediately from just a bit of that incessant teasing.

Your incessant teasing.

How would you sound as I screamed and begged you to move harder and faster? Could you listen to me moan the words "Yes..yes.. yes...slide into me..push harder...faster.." and not abuse my cunt in ways unimaginable? Or would you, and let me scream until you blew that load inside me, over me.

I'm now sitting almost upright with my legs still dangling over the chair. My breasts bouncing as I am straddling you, riding you as I want but still as my master, as you command. You are pushed in and sinfully taking me as you want. My mouth, wet, tongue licking feverishly at my lips..moaning, screaming.. "Yes, yes.. "

My body..our bodies move as if nothing else ever moved them before. We stroke each other, we play, we tease, tickle..nibble, bite. Screaming and crying as the pleasure..the pain strokes us, our souls. Dividing and multiplying.

So many ways, my dearest..so many.

I thrash...I crash and moan deeply, another shudder..wave of pleasure and my body writhes in sheer delight... I cum hard and wet, all over in such bliss and beauty, bathed in the experience of you within me, and me wrapped around you.

I know you sometimes wonder about this.

Just as I imagine you would.

But now you'll never, ever know.