Notorious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, gorgeous," he said. "Your place it is."

We walked to the car in silence and in one another's arms. We didn't need to say anything and the silence was comfortable and warm. I was glad neither of us wanted to fill it with what would be meaningless small talk. The silence lasted the whole drive home as well. Jim would give me the occasional look, the smile and the warmth in his eyes, said much more than words could. And when he quirked a single eyebrow at me with a mischievous grin, I knew that our fun was not over.

The silence gave me the time to think about what we were doing. I had really enjoyed my evening with Jim, especially since there was no talk of anything serious. No thought about what it meant, no thought about where it might lead. It was such a relief after my experiences the last couple of nights with men that wanted so much more of me than just sex, so much more that I wasn't willing to give. With Jim it was nothing but free and uninhibited sex, we wanted to do it and we did. It was such a powerful feeling, being able to enjoy our bodies together without any need to worry about consequences, with no questions and the judgements that so often hide behind them.

The silence wasn't broken until we rode the elevator up to my apartment where Jim took me in his arms and kissed me. As we kissed, he undid the catch on the strap of my dress again and pushed it down past my breasts. I was a little uncomfortable with this kind of display where I lived, but told myself that no one would be around at this time of night.

"You like to show me off, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do, you're too sexy to keep hidden," he said. "It doesn't bother you does it?"

"Did I look like it bothered me tonight?" I answered, returning his question. "Does it look like I'm bothered now?"

"No," he said, "and it makes me so hot that you like it too."

I stroked his cock, which was getting hard again, and I said, grinning, "I can see it makes you hot."

We held hands as we walked to my apartment. I held my dress around my waist to prevent it sliding down any further, just in case there were people around. I didn't want my neighbours to see too much of me, and I felt my breasts would be enough.

Once we were in the door, Jim took my hand away from my dress and it fell to the floor.

He took a step back and looked me up and down. "Amazing," he said. "You have no idea how much I want your body."

"'Good enough to eat,' you said earlier," I said.

"And I will," he said, as he stepped to me and picked me up.

He carried me down the hall of my apartment, looking in each room we passed until he had found the bedroom. He took me in and threw me on the bed. When I landed I rolled onto my side and watched him.

As he stepped towards the bed, I said, "Undress, I want to watch you."

He smiled and undid his belt as he kicked his shoes off. After undoing his belt he unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the ground. He had a nice hard chest. I could see the bulge in his pants as he undid them and when he had them off his cock poked out of his boxer shorts. He was hard and erect and it was sticking out of the opening in his shorts.

"Bring that here," I said. "I want it."

He got his shorts off and stepped to the side of the bed. I squirmed over to the side of the bed and took his cock in my hand. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it a few times, while I looked at his face. He was smiling at me, enjoying looking down at me as I worked his dick with my hand. Slowly the physical sensations took over and he closed his eyes, letting go and enjoying the feeling as I stroked him. When he did, I took him in my mouth, and slowly ran my mouth down the length of his cock, licking and sucking as I went. I moved slowly so he could feel it with every inch of his cock as he slid deeper into the warm wetness of my mouth.

I hadn't intended to go down on Jim. I had really wanted him inside me again, but I am helpless to resist an erect cock when I see one. When I see the swollen head and the veins standing out along the length of it I get an almost irresistible urge to take it in my mouth, and once I have started it is almost impossible for me to stop until I feel the entire shaft jerking as it shoots its load into my mouth.

This time was no different. I grew more and more excited as I sucked on Jim's cock. My pussy and nipples began to tingle as I became more and more aroused, but despite my mounting arousal I was powerless to take the cock out of mouth and drag Jim down onto the bed and into me. I could feel the wetness gathering in my pussy. I could feel my lips opening in preparation to be entered. I could feel my legs opening almost of their own accord.

While all of these things were happening I continued to run my mouth up and down the length of his shaft. I took it out of my mouth and ran my hand along the length of it very fast, squeezing his cock, and letting it rub against my cheek as I ran my hand down it. It was shiny with my saliva when I looked at and slippery in my hand. Jim was groaning with each stroke of my hand and still had his eyes closed. I lowered my head to his balls and took them in my mouth as I stroked his cock with my hand.

I reached behind him with my other hand and stroked his arse. Letting my fingers wander closer and closer to his crack with each stroke. I began to move my hand up and down his arse with my fingers in the crease between his cheeks. With each stroke I let my fingers slide deeper into his crack until they were gliding past his arse hole on each stroke. As I stroked him I began to apply a little more pressure each time I passed his anus. He moved his legs apart slightly which I took to be approval and I began to play with his arsehole with my fingers.

I put my middle finger right on his opening and twirled it around in a circle, applying a little more pressure with each circle. He was moaning almost constantly now and began to thrust back and forth with his hips. When he began to thrust I took his cock back into my mouth and let him drive it into my mouth. I could feel his thrusts alternately pushing his cock into my mouth and then pushing his arsehole against my finger. I let his thrusts push my finger into his arsehole, not applying any additional pressure until the tip of my finger had penetrated him, then I pushed my finger further into him. I held my finger in place as he moved his hips back and forth, causing my finger to plunge in and out of his arse, as if I was fucking him.

"I'm going to cum," he said, and pulled out of my mouth.

"What's the matter sweetie?" I asked. "You can cum in my mouth."

"I want to cum on you," he answered. "Is that alright?"

"Yes, baby, cum on me anywhere you want," I said.

"I want to watch as my cum lands all over you," he said, "on your boobs and on your face."

I began stroking his cock as he took a couple of steps down the bed and leaned over me. He stopped moving his hips so I began to move my finger back and forth in his arse. He was near the bottom of my ribs when he started to cum and his first shot splashed onto my boob and shoulder. He turned to face more towards the head of the bed and took a step and shot more cum on my chest and neck. He leaned over me then and several shots of his spunk landed on my mouth and cheeks. I licked up the cum that landed on my mouth, and wiped up the rest of the cum with my hand and licked it off my fingers.

I let my finger slip out of his arse as he climbed onto the bed next to me.

"You look so hot with cum all over you, Lisa," he said, "and I love how you wiped it up and licked it off your fingers."

"I like it when you cum on me sweetie," I said.

"You like it when it when I cum on you, or when a man cums on you?" he asked.

"I like having cum on me, I like watching it shoot out of a cock and land on me," I said.

"Not just mine then, any man's cum?" he asked.

"Any man I like enough to be in bed with," I answered.

"I'm glad you told me, I'm glad we don't have to play games," he said. "You don't have to pretend with me Lisa."

"I know," I said.

"God that was good," he said. "Did you have fun on Thursday night after I left?"

"Yeah, I did, I had a really good night," I replied.

He rolled onto his side to face me and said, "That's what Tony said too."

"Really? You've spoken to him?" I asked. "I slept with Tony that night, what did he say?"

"I spoke to him today, and he told me you slept together and that it almost killed him. I know what he means now.

"When I found out you had slept with him I wondered what would happen on our date, but when I saw you in that dress I knew. But, god, it was so much better than I could have imagined."

He got up then and moved down to the bottom the bed. I was lying on my back and he took one leg in each of his hands and moved them apart, and up the bed, until my thighs were almost at right angles with my body. As he opened my legs my pussy lips opened as well. He knelt between my legs and looked at me as he ran his hands along my thighs. I was quivering with anticipation, I wasn't sure what he was going to do, but I wanted it to happen.

"You have such a tight and pretty little pussy baby," he said, "I love that you have no hair, it's so smooth, and I can see your pretty lips. It's gorgeous when it's open like that, waiting for me to do something. It's like it's inviting me in."

He leant down and began to lick around my pussy then, moving from one thigh to the other, sometimes brushing lightly across my lips, teasing me, but not allowing me satisfaction. Then he let his tongue settle onto my clit, flicking it a little, toying with it, sending sparks through my body and making me quiver and twitch. Slowly he began to apply a little more pressure and began to lick with the flat of his tongue. Not flicking it any more, but just rubbing it firmly with the softness of his tongue. I was squirming under him in moments with my breath coming in ragged gasps.

He brought me so high with just his tongue and then he slid a finger into my pussy and began rubbing my g-spot. God I was on fire. I could feel an intense orgasm building and felt like I would explode soon. I felt him position a finger at the opening to my arse. He applied a little pressure, enough to let me know he was there, but did not enter me. I lifted my legs a little higher and angled my arse up slightly, giving him better access. Thus encouraged he slid his finger into my arse and I felt completely filled. He didn't thrust his finger into me or penetrate me far, he was only in me far enough to stimulate my arse, which is very sensitive.

With all of the different stimulations I was experiencing in my nether regions it was not long before I began climaxing steadily. With each climax I could feel my pussy squeezing on his finger and almost pushing him out of me. He continued to rub my g-spot and tongue my clit, bringing me higher and higher until finally I had an explosive orgasm which drove my hips up off the bed and drew a huge moan from my lips. As I came he pushed his finger deep into my arse and drove me even closer to losing my mind. I could feel the juices flowing out of me as I came and came and came.

When it was over he moved back up the bed and lay down next to me. I snuggled up against him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Wow. Baby that was amazing," I said, "thank you, thank you, thank you."

"It's only fair baby, it was your turn," he said.

I lay in the warmth of his arms for a while, feeling safe and secure, happy and satisfied, and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

12