Nov 4, 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Danny was fucking me in two ways; his dick in my mouth, thrusting up against my throat, his fingers buried in my twat, pumping me, filling my canal. And my body was meeting him in every way, bucking up off the bed in response to his fingers, eagerly trying to engulf them even further into my pussy; my mouth locking onto his cock as he pumped, slurping and slobbering on his shaft with loud smacks, licking and lapping at his dick as if I could draw him further into my mouth with just my tongue. My lips were stretched and my mouth was stuffed full with his cock, but somehow my moans were still escaping, whimpered and eager.

"Ohhh...Danny…"

"Fuck….yeah…"

Another wild ripple of pleasure surged through me, and my eyes burst open as my hips writhed hysterically under Danny. His thumb had just found the nub of my clit, red and bulging with lust, and he was now gently tweaking it back and forth, soaking it with the juices from my twat and soothingly caressing it. Out of control, out of my mind, I thrashed upwards on the bed, my chest crashing into his legs, my hips soaring upwards, and my head jutting forward so far that I gagged myself yet again on his meat.

As I coughed, his dick still plowing in and out of my mouth, I heard him chuckling, and looked up to see him grinning proudly down at me. He kept working my twat, plunging in and out of my canal, kneading into my aching clit, every second sending me into a whirl of squirming and moaning. He was still fucking my lips, steady and strong, stuffing me full, and a thick stream of drool was now running down my chin as I gulped and slurped in between my moans. His dick and his fingers were like one, each plunging into me from opposite ends but both wracking my entire body with each thrust.

As my pussy quivered and my hips bucked against him, I finally decided I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned my head back, letting his dick shimmy out of my mouth, and yelped my pleasure out into the room.

"Oh God yes! YES Danny!"

He responded with an extra hard thrust with his fingers, jamming his knuckles against the lips of my pussy with an audible smack, and I thrashed upwards in response. The pleasure was overwhelming, driving through my pussy and taking control of my body, and at that moment I could think of nothing but my hunger for more…

"Danny…please…fuck me…oh God fuck me…" I didn't mean for that to come out like begging, but it didn't matter. After a thorough face-fucking, and after watching Danny grunt and rock in his lust for me, my entire body was radiating with desire, and my pussy was crying out for more. There was only thing that would satisfy it.

Danny didn't waste a moment. He swung one leg off of me, allowing me to sit up, and I eagerly flipped over, onto my hands and knees, as he scooted behind me. I was nearly trembling with anticipation as I felt his hands slide onto my waist and him positioning himself behind me. I begged out loud, unable to contain myself, as I watched him slowly lower his throbbing, drool-coated dick towards my twat.

"Please…fuck me…hurry…oh God…"

He was slow at first, his dick gently easing into me as my pussy stretched to accommodate his width. That first thrust was always so wonderful, the sensation of him pressing into me, opening and filling my little pussy, feeling like he was stuffing every single inch of me with his manhood.

"YES! Oh GOD yes!" My squeal was half pure relief at finally getting what I wanted, half a plead for more of the same.

I felt his grip tighten and heard a hard grunt as he plunged himself deep into me, his dick tight in my swollen pussy, his hips against mine. I could feel his energy, his lust and his wild excitement as he began to fuck in and out of me, each time filling me and sending my body into shivers of pleasure.

"Ohhhh…" I panted, and I turned my head back to see him staring down at my body as he plowed into me, taking in the figure of my slender waist and my firm butt jamming against his meat.

My body was responding on its own accord, rocking back against him, engulfing his cock and voicelessly pleading for more. The moans and whimpers that sailed through my lips were uncontrolled too, thrust out of my heaving chest by the spears of pleasure that surged through my body. His hands tightened around my waist as he began to fuck me harder, building up speed and force, sending more and more ripples of pleasure that made every part of my body feel like it was on fire.

"Harder," I called out, as our hips slapped together and his balls pressed against my pussy lips. "Harder, baby!"

He obeyed, his pumps deep and strong, radiating through my body, and I cried out again, begging for more.

"Harder! Please, Danny!"

I was egging him on, but I don't think I needed to. His grip was tight on me, and I could feel his hot breath on my naked back as he moaned and grunted in effort, our hips colliding with an audible slap, his dick plunging balls-deep into my pussy again and again, stabbing so deep into me that I felt like I was going to explode with lust.

"Harder!" I yelled, a third time. "Harder!"

My tits were flopping back and forth and my hair was floundering, a complete mess, as he pistoned himself into me, his hips a blur, his dick impaling me.

"Ahhh!" I let out a half-moan, half-yelp as an extra hard thrust sent a surge of pleasure through me that left my body quivering in ecstasy, so unbelievably, unthinkably wonderful.

"Fuck…yeah….Ashley…" he panted as he pounded into me. "You really…like it rough…tonight…"

I raised my head to call out a wild reply: "Yes! Ooo…rough is so good…"

He paused for a moment as he laughed, pulling my body into him, gripping me hard.

"I think you might need to be punished." His hands were wrapped around my tiny waist, his fingers and the ends of his palms almost touching. "You've been a bad girl."

"So bad," I agreed, arching my back as I turned to look at him. His face was red and sweaty, and he was crouched over me like some kind of animal, wild and uncontrollable, his throbbing manhood buried inside of me, ready to plunge into me and shred me to pieces.

"I've been really, really, bad."

"Yeah?" He began to pump my pussy again, sliding in and out of me, his cock throbbing against my wet, tender flesh.

"Uh-huh," I moaned, closing my eyes, relishing the feeling of his dick plunging into my twat. "When I was 12, I thought Bush would make a better president than Al Gore."

"What??" His voice was hard and ragged. "You naughty girl! You need to be punished for that!" He surprised me with an extra vicious thrust, deep and hard, and I let out a wild squeal as the force of it tipped me forward, plowing me face-first into the mattress. I kept myself in that position, moaning into the blankets, my ass raised for Danny to take and my face planted in the bed as I whimpered.

"I'm so naughty, Danny…I think Condoleezza Rice is an independent thinker!"

"Bad girl!" he replied, his hands gripping my waist more tightly, his hips jamming into mine, fucking me hard, his dick stretching and stabbing into my soaked twat. He was rocking my ass back and forth as he fucked, towering over me on the bed, taking me with powerful force. I could hear the slap of our hips colliding as he buried himself in me, and the pleasure racing through me sent my legs twitching and flushed my cheeks bright rosy.

"Ohhh yes…more Danny…more…"

"Have you done more naughty things, little girl? What else should I punish you for?"

"Ohhhh…" I squealed, my breathing hard against the bedspread as he pumped into me. He was so steady, so powerful, plowing into me like a jackhammer, stuffing my pussy full, so strong that he was pulling my little body against his as he powered into me.

"I…I think Michael Moore's movies are terrible! And I think Bill Maher is too mean!"

"Blasphemy!" He shouted out loud. He was bucking hard, his balls slapping against the bulging lips of my twat, and my wails echoed through the room. His voice rose above my cries, harsh and ragged. "You can't say that and get away with it, you bitch!"

"Yes…oh God yes…" The force of his fucking was rumbling through the entire bed, the mattress shaking, the frame rattling, the springs squeaking and creaking. I grabbed fistfuls of the blanket in my hands as he bucked against me, my face planted in the bed, my ass hoisted and being violated, punished and penetrated and yanked against his throbbing meat.

"Ohh…there's more, Danny…" I was crying out uncontrollably now, totally unconcerned with the rest of my dorm mates, lost to the feeling of his cock, pumping me hard, thrusting so deep into me that I felt like I was going to split in two.

"Tell me, Ashley," he wheezed. "Tell me how you've been naughty."

"I…I believe in the death penalty."

"No!" His balls slapped against my pussy, the full length of his manhood stuffed inside of me.

"I think John Roberts is a great chief justice!"

"You bitch!" He was pumping so hard and so deep, bucking against me with all his might, forcing me into the bedspread, his hands so tight on my little waist that it was painful. My entire body was surging and quivering with lust, rising as he sped up his fucking.

"I…I…I think Ann Coulter is really pretty!"

SMACK! Danny spanked me hard as he fucked, his hips a blur, his breathing hard and his chest glistening with sweat as he pistoned into me with an animalistic strength. I moaned out my approval, my entire body jolted back and forth by his bucking, my pussy crammed full of his meat and throbbing for more.

"You naughty, bad little bitch!" SMACK! Another hard spank. The entire bed was screeching its protest at Danny's force, rattling across the floor, the mattress bouncing up and down on its springs, our bodies wrenching back and forth as he pounded into me. His power was unbelievable, stuffing the entire length of his cock into my soaked twat, then back out and back in with a blur of strength and speed. He was taking me hard, violating me, fucking me like an animal, driven crazy with passion and lust for me.

"Oh God Danny…oh fuck…oh God…oh fuck…" I was panting heavily now, screaming and gasping in pleasure, my hands tight as I gripped the bedsheet, my legs twitching with the force of our fucking, my ass red as he yanked it back and forth against his stiff tool. My face was bright red and sweaty, my hair a complete mess, thrown across my back and my face and sprawled across the bed. I writhed back and forth, flopping on the bouncing mattress, my entire body overwhelmed with the force of his thrusting, feeling nothing but his dick stuffing my pussy full, jamming into me, pumping me, fucking me, pounding me…

"Oh my GOD, Danny! Oh fuck! Yes, please, Danny…please!!!" I raised my head off the bed and arched my neck and my back, planting my hands on the frame of the headboard. He was bucking into me like a man on fire, the bed rocking and squealing, on the brink of breaking, his hands tight on my waist as he took my little body, plowing and drilling into my swollen, dripping pussy.

"Ahhhh!!!! OH GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!" I thrashed against the bed, my body quivering and twitching and my screams echoing through the room as I felt my orgasm rip through me. My knuckles were white as I gripped the headboard, my toes curled in pleasure, my back stiff and arched, my legs and arms spasming, my chest heaving. Danny was still pumping into me, and it felt like each thrust of his dick was plunging straight into my chest, sending a wet, electric pulse of pleasure through my every limb. I kept quivering, my entire body rigid, as he thrust again and again.

"Oh my God! Oh my God Oh my God!!!" Those were the only three words I knew, and I repeated them over and over as I felt my climax overwhelm me, saturating me in pleasure. Finally, still gasping for breath and whimpering in recovery, I collapsed back down on the bed in my previous position; face planted in the mattress, back arched, ass raised for him to pound.

"Fuck yes, Danny…oh holy shit…that was amazing…"

He let out a wheezed laugh, and I turned my head to see him grinning from ear to ear, obviously delighted at his prowess. I giggled at his pride.

"Well, I had to punish you…" He was still breathing hard. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me, his balls slapping against my tender twat, full of his seed, ready to fill me with his cum.

"Mmm…" I moaned softly, feeling him continue to pound in and out of me.

"Oh fuck, Ashley…you feel so good…"

I beamed back at him as I began to buck against him, letting him bury his cock in my twat, my canal wrapping around his stiff flesh like a warm, wet sheath.

"Just one question though, Danny," I cooed as I watched him, sweaty and exhausted, pumping into me.

"…yeah…?" He seemed barely able to respond. I had my next line prepared before he answered, and I grinned playfully as I watched intently for his response.

"Do you want to cum in my pussy, or in my mouth?"

His face was swept with unexpected shock, and he even lost the rhythm of his fucking for a second. But then, a big smile returned, and I could tell he was thinking hard, even as he pumped into me. I smiled to myself as I watched his dilemma…it was almost cruel of me, forcing him to choose between shooting his load in his girlfriend's cunt or in her mouth…

"Your mouth…" he said finally, still fucking me, his face red with effort.

I nodded as I flashed him a sexy smile, feeling him pound into me, thrust after thrust. My entire body tingled with the pleasure of my orgasm, and the sensations of his cock, deep and tight against my soft pussy, were magnified even more.

His thrusts were still steady and deep, each plunge so powerful that my entire body reeled forward. He kept his rhythm, but the pumps were growing more intense, his hands tight on my waist, his face fixed on my slender body, rocking against him, tight and more passionate than ever. I knew that feeling, and my body tingled with eagerness as I felt his dick begin to throb and swell inside of me.

"Oh..okay, Ashley…okay…"

As quick as I could, I yanked myself off of him and flipped over, scooting down the bed, letting him straddle my chest once more. He was frantically jacking himself off, and I wasted no time gulping his dick into my lips, tasting my own juices from my frantic orgasm.

"Oh…yess…yess…"

I slurped eagerly, bobbing back and forth, my cheeks puckered and my hair flopping, ramming his cock in and out my throat as he closed his eyes. I could feel him throbbing, red-hot inside of me, full of seed after a long fucking, so close to shooting it down my throat.

"Yesss….oh fuck yes! Yesss!" My lips were a blur on his cock, my hands tight on his thighs, yanking myself back and forth on his rod, gulping him down as fast as I possibly could, wrapping my mouth around him and running my tongue across his shaft, milking him, slurping hard, begging him for his cum.

"Ohhh…yesss…yesss…" He had one hand on my head as I jammed myself up and down his meat, swallowing him, ready for his seed. I began to moan softly, encouraging him, pleading for his cum. He was so thick and hard, throbbing and swollen, and he squeezed his eyes tightly shut and wailed out loud into the room:

"Oh…Yessss!....Yesss….I…..CANNN!!!"

All at once, my mouth was filled with his hot saltiness, and I could feel his meat pulsing and spasming against my lips as he unloaded himself in my mouth, spurt after spurt of gooey, steaming hot cum. I continued to jam myself against him, sucking hard, milking every drop as I moaned in his climax. He was thrusting gently as he came, shooting it deep in my mouth and down my throat. There was so much of it, loading me up, filling my mouth, and when he finally finished, slowly pulling his dick out of my mouth, I swallowed it, feeling his juice shimmy down my throat into my stomach, with a gulp that was much noiser than I expected. I could feel a bit of his cum leaking out of my lips, and hastily wiped my mouth as he grinned down at me.

"Wow…" he gasped. I laughed as he collapsed next to me on the bed, and I rolled over to face him. We were a sloppy mess; our bodies covered with sweat, his dick coated both in my drool and my wetness, my lips and chin blanketed with slobber from my face-fucking.

"Think that would have been better or worse if McCain had won?"

He laughed. "Well…it would have been rougher, that's for sure. Angrier."

I nodded. "Probably wouldn't have lasted as long."

"All in all, though, I'm pretty happy how the night turned out." He pulled me closer on the bed, our two hot, sweaty bodies entwining together.

"Me too. Happy Election Day, babe."

***Yes We Can! =)***

12