Now and Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
The ultimate request.
5k words
4.4
22.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the continuation of Kit and Brogan's story. If you have read the first chapter you are aware that they are a gay couple.

Hunger and long suppressed passion left no room for romance. Buttons flew across the foyer in Brogan's haste to unclothe Kit and remove his own clothing. Naked, Kit looped his arms around Brogan's neck, pressing his hard cock into Brogan's thigh. Brogan lifted Kit into his arms, and Kit wrapped his legs around Brogan's waist. Brogan made his way upstairs to their bedroom, raining kisses on Kit's face with each step.

Reaching the bedroom, Brogan smiled as he noticed the rose petals strewn across the bed. As usual, Kit was prepared.

"What would you have done if I hadn't arrived today?" He asked in a whisper.

Kit kissed Brogan's nose and replied, "The same thing I did yesterday and the day before."

Brogan laughed. "And what, pray tell, is that?"

"Start over with fresh roses." Kit grinned.

"My glorious wife. I don't deserve you." Brogan kissed Kit and laid him on the bed.

"Of course you do. You're a wonderful human being. Anyone would be lucky to have you, but I'm thankful you chose me."

"Baby, I don't think I had a choice. You stole my heart the first time we met."

"Are you complaining?"

"Oh, Hell no! I thank my lucky stars each day that God saw fit for us to meet. You complete me."

"And you me. Now hush and love me. I've missed you so very much." Kit grasped Brogan's cock and, with a gentle tug, pulled him forward.

~~~

The Saturday morning light filtered through the sheer, white curtains on the kitchen window. With his fork, Brogan pushed his eggs around on his plate, lost in thought. Kit reached across the table and placed his hand on Brogan's. Brogan looked up at the man he'd married and smiled. Kit's eyebrows rose, but he smiled back.

Giving Kit's hand a gentle squeeze, Brogan spoke. "Babe, I've thought a lot about the suggestion you made before I was called away and I think we should do it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I am. I don't quite know how it's going to work, but I'm serious about trying."

"I'm glad you changed your mind."

"Well, talk to Kathy and see how she feels about it. It'll be a major life change for her, too. We're talking about almost a year of her life. It would probably be best if you talked to her alone."

"I'll call her now and see if she wants to go to lunch."

~~~

Kathy met Kit at the restaurant, puzzled concern lining her face. She waited for the hostess to seat them and leave before she asked the question that was burning her tongue.

"What's going on, Kit?"

"What do you mean?"

"C'mon, don't be obtuse."

"What makes you think there's something going on, sis?"

"Well, let's see..." Kathy counted off on her fingers as she made each point. "Your husband is home after more than a year away, you're here with me and he's not with you, it's Saturday and your husband is home. Oh, and have I mentioned, your husband is finally home?"

Kit laughed.

"Spill it brother of mine, before I have to wring your neck. What's wrong?"

Kit's expression sobered and he spoke, using his hands for emphasis. "There's nothing 'wrong', per se. I just wanted to ask you for a major favor. I should have known I wouldn't be able to ease into it." Kit gave his twin a sheepish grin. He leaned closer and whispered his request, finishing just as the waiter came to take their order.

Kathy's jaw dropped in shock. Distracted, she half-turned to the waiter and asked, "Could you give us a few more minutes, please?"

"Sure," he said with a smile and left their table.

Kathy locked her gaze on her brother's. "You want me to what?"

Kit patted his sister's hand and said, "Sis, I know what I'm asking is a little unusual..."

"Unusual? Yeah, I guess you could say fucking your brother's husband in order to carry their child is 'unusual'. Insane is a good word too."

"I know it's a lot to think about, it would change your life too. We've had more than a year to get used to the idea."

"Why not just adopt a child? Or use a surrogate?"

"Our thought was, since we're twins, if your eggs mix with Brogan's sperm, it would be almost like the child was mine."

"We could do artificial insemination, though."

"Yeah, we thought about that too, but it's just too expensive. It doesn't take every time, and each try costs more money. There's also a greater possibility of multiple births."

"Kit, I'm sorry, but the idea of fucking Brogan is just a little too weird." Again, Kathy counted the points she made on her fingers. "And then there's the pain of childbirth, the obvious lack of social life for nearly a year," she gave her brother a wry grin, "not that I have much of one anyway. Then there are the limitations on what I can do..."

Kathy's voice trailed off and her brow furrowed. She looked at her fingers. Her gaze darted to Kit's face, eyebrows arched with dismay. "How the hell would we tell Mom and Dad? Or Brogan's parents for that matter? Do we just come out and say, 'Folks, Brogan and I had sex so you could have a grandchild. Deal with it.' They'll think we're off our rockers!"

"I don't have all the answers, sis. Only you can answer the personal questions. As to our parents, I didn't think we should go into detail, but I also think they'll be okay with it once the initial shock wears off."

"I just don't know, Kit. There's so much to consider."

"I know. I didn't expect an immediate answer, honest. Like I said, Brogan and I have had more than a year to get used to the idea. We've had the time to think it through. You should have seen his face when I brought it up the first time. I think he was even more shocked than you were." Kit laughed.

"I can imagine!"

"So you'll at least think about it?" Kit asked, his expression serious.

"Yeah, I'll think about it. I won't guarantee anything though."

"Thank you."

~~~

Kit lay with his head nestled against Brogan's shoulder, stroking Brogan's chest. Brogan rubbed his hand over Kit's back, questions rolling through his mind. After a few silent moments he spoke.

"Do you think she'll do it?"

"If I know my sister, yes, I believe she will. I didn't expect her to balk at all though, so I don't know for sure if she will or not."

"She knows how much you want this, how much we want this. That should sway her decision. I remember you telling me in a letter that she would put the pressure on me to do this for you."

"Yeah, I honestly thought she would. Now, I'm just not sure. I understand her hesitation, it's a lot to ask of her, but all we can do is hope."

"I understand, too. I'm not sure if I could do it if I were in her shoes. I mean, her body is going to undergo major changes. And mood swings... Dear Lord!"

"I'm not going to beg her, or pressure her. I'm just going to hope, and if she says no, she says no."

"I'm not going to beg or pressure her either. I'm kind of shaky about it myself, love."

Kit lifted his head and looked at his husband's face. "Have you changed your mind?"

Brogan squeezed Kit to him. "No, no. I didn't mean that at all, honey. I want to create our baby; I just meant I'm shaky about having sex with Kathy. I mean, she's your sister." Brogan laughed. "It kind of feels like I'm committing incest... or cheating."

"But you're not, on either count. It's not like you're fucking your own sister or sneaking off for some hot piece of ass somewhere. Besides, I'll be there."

"I know, babe, but it still feels weird. I'm worried that I won't be able to get it up. It's been a long time since I've had sex with a woman."

Kit kissed Brogan's chest. "You don't think I'll be able to help with that?"

"How are you going to help?" Brogan asked with a mischievous grin.

Kit answered with his own wicked smile. "Well... I thought I might..." Kit kissed his way down Brogan's chest and took Brogan's soft cock in his mouth.

"Mmm. Yeah that might work," Brogan sighed.

"Might?"

"I don't know if it's enough though." Brogan suppressed his laughter.

Kit cupped Brogan's balls in his hand and continued sucking on his cock, feeling it grow in his mouth.

"That feels so good."

Kit found the entrance to Brogan's ass with his fingers.

~~~

Several days later the Daniels' doorbell rang. Kit answered the door to find his sister standing on the porch. Kit opened his mouth to speak, but his sister laid her fingertips against his lips.

"Shh. Don't say anything until I've spoken my piece. I've wrestled with this the last few nights, and it's cost me a lot of sleep, but I determined there are a few things I have to know before I make my decision..." Kathy's voice trailed off into silence. Kit motioned her into the house and closed the door behind her.

Kathy moved to the living room and sat perched on the edge of the couch. Kit sat on the coffee table in front of her. A less patient man would have spoken, trying to ease the tension, but Kit didn't say a word. He knew his sister well; she would not be rushed when she had something on her mind. All he could do was pray her decision was favorable.

After a few moments, Kathy drew a deep, unsteady breath and resumed speaking. "I know you are in love with Brogan, truly in love, and I know he's in love with you, but are you really sure you want to do this? Have you thought of all the potential consequences? Not only about bringing a child into an unorthodox relationship, into a chaotic world, but about your husband having sex with me? Can you handle the potential emotional stress?"

"I believe so, yes."

"We may have to have sex more than once, Kit."

"I know, sis, and I'm okay with that. It's not like I'm not going to be there, as weird as that in itself may be, and it's not like he's making love to you. He's basically just doing a job. It'll be fine."

"And what about the child? What will you tell him or her about their birth? Are you both prepared to handle the fallout? I mean, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but society doesn't see it that way, Kit."

"Kath, I know it's going to be hard, but I really want a child. I want to be a parent. I want to teach them everything I know. I want to instill my values, our values." Kit's eyes grew misty. "Who knows, our child may even grow up to make major changes in society as we know it." Kit smiled.

"I hope you're right, sweetie. I have plenty of reservations about doing this, you know that, but since it seems to mean so much to you, I will."

Kit threw his arms around Kathy and hugged her tight. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You won't regret it. I swear you won't."

Kathy hugged her brother and, with tears streaming down her face, said, "You just have to make sure you don't touch me while I'm naked, capisce?"

Laughter burst from Kit's mouth. "Capisce," he said and hugged her tighter.

~~~

"When?" Brogan asked after Kit told him of Kathy's decision.

"We thought this weekend would be best."

"Whew, so soon."

"Yeah. Kathy said she's ovulating now and this is our best chance to only have to do this once."

"Once would be good."

"I know, baby. Once would be good for all of us."

Brogan pulled Kit close. "Okay. Let her know it's on."

"Will do. I only have one question."

"What's that?"

"What the hell are we going to wear?" Kit's eyes twinkled and Brogan burst into laughter.

~~~

Three nervous people sat sipping wine in the Daniels' den the following Saturday evening. The tension in the air was thick enough to cut. Kit reached for the remote to the stereo and pushed play.

Marvin Gaye's smoky voice spilled from the speakers. "...Let's get it on..."

Kathy smiled and said, "I guess that's our cue?"

"Yep. Let's go make our baby. We can stare at each other just as well up there as we can down here."

Kit grabbed the bottle of wine and led the way to the guest bedroom upstairs. He and Brogan had decided it would make the situation even more uncomfortable to invite Kathy into their bed.

"So, how do we do this?" Kathy asked as she came into the room.

"By plunging right in, I suppose," Brogan responded. He gulped the last of his wine and set the glass on the nightstand. He began to undress, glancing at Kathy in the process. "Well? What are you waiting for?" he asked, nerves making his words sound harsh.

"Drunken lust?" She said with a small smile, finishing her wine.

Kit set the bottle down, then stepped over and hugged his sister. "Just think of the baby. Your niece or nephew."

"How about if I just picture Vin Diesel or something?"

"Kath, I'm not going to shave my head, even for you." Brogan gave her a cockeyed grin.

"Yeah, well, a girl can dream, can't she?" Kathy laughed and then asked in a nervous voice, "Can you just... Kiss me?"

Kit let his sister go, saying, "Well I'm sure as hell not going to."

Kathy smacked his arm, "I didn't mean you, pervert."

Brogan walked over to Kathy, clad only in his jeans. "Yeah, I can do that, Kath." He took her into his arms and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He held her close, stroking her back in a gentle caress.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she responded in a trembling voice.

Kissing her neck, he slid his hands into the waistband of her skirt and pushed it over her hips. When it dropped to the floor, Kathy stepped out of it and kicked it to the side with one bare foot.

Brogan moved his hands around to the buttons on her blouse, unbuttoning each one as he kissed her lips. He could feel her body quivering with nerves. Kit stepped up behind his husband and reached around to unfasten his jeans, pushing them and his boxers down his body, kissing his skin as it was exposed. Brogan lifted his feet, one at a time, enabling Kit to remove his jeans altogether.

Kissing Kathy's neck, Brogan released the front clasp of her bra and helped her slip it off. Breasts now exposed, he leaned down and captured one of her nipples in his mouth, circling it with his tongue. Kathy grasped Brogan's shoulders and squeezed her eyes shut. Her lips parted with a soft, reluctant moan.

Brogan released Kathy's nipple, kissed the skin above her breast and then whispered in her ear, "Vin Diesel. Remember?"

"Hey, Mr. Diesel," Kathy said with a small giggle.

"Call me Vin, babe, we're gettin' personal."

Kathy laughed and moved to the bed. She slipped her thong off, hopped onto the bed and scooted to the middle. "C'mon, Vin, show me whatcha got," she said with forced bravado.

Brogan climbed onto the bed and knelt between Kathy's legs. He bent forward and kissed Kathy, teasing her lips open, encouraging her to embrace the fantasy. Once she was kissing him back with vigor, he stretched his body out over her, pressing his chest against hers, his elbows accepting the brunt of his weight.

"Keep your eyes closed, Kath. Vin's going to do his best to pleasure your sexy body," Brogan whispered. He kissed his way down Kathy's chest and belly. Kit joined them on the bed, being very careful not to destroy the illusion Kathy and Brogan had created.

Ass in the air, Brogan's lips found her pussy, and he couldn't stop his smile as he heard her moan, "Oh, Vin."

Brogan felt Kit's lips close on his hole and his smile turned into a moan of pleasure. Dividing his focus was difficult, but he put forth the effort required to bring Kathy all the pleasure she deserved. Sliding his finger inside her pussy, he licked the sides of her clit with soft, steady strokes.

Kit eased one finger inside his husband's ass and reached around him with the other hand to stroke his growing cock. His own cock was rock hard and ready to be engulfed by the loving cavern of his mate. Joining the first finger with a second, Kit leaned forward and licked the taut skin surrounding his fingers. The muscles were relaxing and he knew it wouldn't be long before he'd be inside.

Brogan felt Kathy's thighs begin to tremor and her hips lift in a slight bucking motion. He flattened his tongue and focused his attention on her clit. The sucking sounds of his fingers inside her pussy seemed to match the feel of his wife's fingers in his ass and he almost lost it. Kathy tensed and he heard a low, animalistic moan come from her, just as his fingers were flooded with wetness.

Removing his fingers from her pussy caused her to growl at him, "Fuck me, damn it!"

Brogan heard Kit's soft chuckle and smiled as he shifted himself until he was poised to enter his sister-in-law's pussy. He felt Kit move in behind him and hoped that Kathy was so far gone in her fantasy that she wouldn't notice, or would at least ignore him. In one long, slow stroke, he filled her pussy with his cock. When he was all the way inside her, he stopped and waited for Kit's cock to enter his ass. The pleasure of being filled, coupled with the sensation of being encased in velvet, was intense. Dangling on the edge of release, he held onto his control only by sheer willpower.

When Kit began to move, Brogan followed his rhythm. Kit pumped his ass; he pumped Kathy's pussy. In and out. In and out. Over and over. Faster. Steady. He lifted Kathy's legs and held them; first to penetrate her pussy deeper, second to keep her from touching Kit and losing the dream. Kathy's fingers dug into his shoulders, her moans growing louder, begging 'Vin' to fuck her harder.

Kit pistoned faster and Brogan knew he was closing in on his release. Kit's fingers tightened on his hips. Faster. The edge was nearing once more. Timing was everything.

Kathy's moans reached their crescendo and her body tensed with her orgasm, her nails drawing blood. Kit grunted and drove his cock hard into Brogan's ass, filling him with what felt, to Brogan, like a massive load of cum. Brogan growled out his release and filled Kathy's womb with life giving sperm.

Brogan held his position until his arms began to shake. He felt Kit's cock slip out of his ass and the bed shift. He pulled out of Kathy and sat back. Brogan darted a glance at both Kathy lying naked on the bed and Kit standing near the foot of the bed zipping his jeans.

"Wow! That was intense."

"I'll say," Kathy said with a grin, "I didn't know Vin could fuck so well."

Brogan and Kit laughed. Brogan got off the bed and pulled on his own jeans. Then he gathered Kathy's clothes and handed them to her. She thanked him and put them on. Kit brought over the wine glasses and the unfinished bottle. He poured a small amount into each glass and handed one to each of them.

"A toast. To possible parenthood!"

~~~

"Well, what does it say?" The excitement in Kit's voice was undeniable.

For the third time, Kathy stood in the Daniels' living room holding a white plastic stick. She looked at her brother and announced, "We're pregnant!"

Kit threw his arms around Brogan and shouted in victory, "We're going to be parents!"

~~~

"See that spot there? That's your child's leg. The pulsing light there is his heartbeat." The nurse pointed to the images as she mentioned them.

Kit sat on the cushioned stool next to the examination table, craning his neck to see the screen. "His?"

The nurse laughed. "Yes, his. See this spot here? That's his penis. Unmistakably a boy."

"A boy," Kit whispered with wonder. "My son."

"Our son, my love," Brogan whispered, placing his hands on Kit's shoulders.

Kit looked up at Brogan, eyes misty. "Our son." The tears spilled, unchecked, down his cheeks.

"So, do you know what you are going to call him yet?" The nurse asked.

Kit croaked, "No, not yet, but we're leaning toward Seth. The girl's name was easy, she would have been Katherine, after my wonderful sister here. She'd have been called Katie." Kit patted Kathy's hand. Kathy smiled. "But the boy's name... That's been tough." Kit looked at Brogan again.

12