Now Daddy! Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter pushes her daddytoy further, extreme.
3.8k words
4.43
167.5k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The disclaimer! This story is fiction, I made it all up. I don’t even have a daughter! This story will contain extremely humiliating fetishes performed on a husband/father, by first his daughter and likely later his wife. It is raunchy and obscene and shouldn’t be read by anyone. I hope you enjoy it.

I looked at my daughter. Marie was looking down at me. Her light brown hair hung about her face in wisps and errant strands. She had the tiniest smile tickling her lips. For my part I sat on my ass on my living room carpet. My erection stuck most of the way out of my daughter’s tiny panties. I had another tiny and thoroughly soaked pair of panties in my mouth and I was sucking the nectar out of the crotch for all I was worth.

“Alright first thing’s first, take off my panties you look ridiculous.” Marie said. “I thought it would be embarrassing to dress you up in them, but you just look foolish, there isn’t any spark in it for me, so they’ve gotta’ go.”

I put the now mostly saliva damp panties down and carefully slid her panties off of me. She was still absent-mindedly fingering herself while watching me writhe about on the floor.

“Oh daddy.” She said. “I have so many different things to do to you, I don’t know where to start.” I for my part was beaten, and Marie knew it. My erection was all she needed to exert control at this point, there was no denying my arousal, and no refusing her power over me.

“I know! To you and Mom’s room!” Marie said, she turned and walked purposefully down the hall. I hurried after her the wadded up panties clutched tightly in my hand. Once in my room, Marie turned to me. “Alright daddy, climb up on you and ‘mommy’s’ bed.” Marie said far too sweetly. I did and she left for a moment, only to return with a handful of paper. She began reading a loving wives story written from the husband’s perspective.

At first my cock shrank at being read to, and the awkwardness. The story was about a husband whose wife brings home a co-worker to fuck in front of her husband. I had it saved from a while back. I wasn’t sure if she knew I had actually written it. As she read she would get to a juicy part and ask me if I wanted ‘mommy’ to do that to me. It was pretty serious cuckhold stuff, and thinking of my current predicament I had to laugh. I began to respond yes, and it was in this questioning that my arousal started.

“Can you imagine daddy, being forced to watch helplessly as someone pawed and touched ‘mommy’ in your own bed. ‘Filling her with his come as she begged for it’!” Marie quoted. I sat on the bed facing my daughter as she read the story. Finally she finished, I was hard as a rock. “I have to pee daddy.” Marie said. “Come with me.”

I followed Marie’s shapely hips and firm ass down the hall to the bathroom. She went in and sat down on the toilet. She waited for me to file into the bathroom and I stood looking down at her. A moment later she was peeing. As she relieved herself she watched me, she seemed to be studying my face. The tinkling began to stop and then it was finished.

“Daddy.” Marie said curtly. “Don’t think this is an invitation to taste me because it isn’t. Get down on your knees and lick me clean.” Marie said. She opened her legs and spread her crotch, a few droplets of urine still glistened on her lips. “Just one big lick to get the pee off.”

Watching her gorgeous young pussy as I knelt, I studied the soft hairs, and newness of it. Awkwardly I supported myself with hands on either side of the bowl and leaned over her, my forehead bumping her pelvis causing me to have to tilt my head back and lead with my chin. My chin touched the cleft of her two cheeks and found stray moisture there. Now my lips were within a centimeter of her sex, I stuck my tongue out and it settled between her lips, I applied pressure not spearing with the tip of my tongue, but knowing what she expected of me and swiping with my tongue wide and flat.

“Very good Daddy!” Marie said. “That’s better than toilet paper any day!” Marie pushed me down so I fell bare-assed onto the cold tile and stood up towering over my prone form. I could taste the slight mingling of salty urine mingled with the musky wetness of my daughter’s pussy. My cock was still hard as a rock.

“What should we do now daddy?” Marie asked me. “Boy you look tired. I’m pretty tired too. Let’s get out of this house. Maybe it’ll wake us up a bit.”

My daughter led me first to my bedroom where she selected comfortable casual attire for me. I was to wear light slacks and a short-sleeved polo style shirt. Next I followed my daughter to her own bedroom. Walking into the room behind her with my eyes roaming her naked form was surreal and very unsettling.

I was made to help my daughter get dress. I held her tiny thong panties for her as she stepped into them, and then I slid them up her long tanned legs and finally settled them around her sensuous pubic mound. She adjusted the crotch tugging it to cover herself comfortably. Next I helped her into a bra clasping it in the front for her. She had me tug her T-shirt on, and then help her step into her shorts. All of the closeness and proximity to her heat did nothing to alleve the erection that now madly tented my khaki slacks.

I looked at my daughter now dressed to bring me god only knew where. She wore respectable shorts that covered about half of her long thighs. The T-shirt was no more snug than those worn by any young people nowadays. Still the way her hair hung about her face and the way she looked at me with a maddening sense of superiority made her look wholly lusty.

We got in my car and it was decided that we should go shopping. She wanted some new clothes. She also thought she might pick some up for her mother. When she said that she looked at me to gauge my reaction. I drove us to the mall. It was daytime on a weekday and the mall was devoid of any normal traffic. The mall closest to our house is a towering three level monstrosity of consumer decadence. The first store we went to was a department store, and an upscale one at that.

“What do you think of these daddy?” Marie whispered. I was thankful for her discretion in not drawing any attention to our actual relationship. She was holding up a lacy teddy it was black and very sexy. I shrugged stupidly. She carried them off to the fitting room. I stood outside trying to draw as little sales help as possible.

“Ta-da.” Marie whispered appearing in the doorway to the dressing room in the negligee. I felt my erection stir. “We’re getting these I guess.” She said seeing the about to be hit by the train look on my face.

She bought several outfits for herself, with my money. Next we went to the trendy club store. Knowing my wife’s size the way only another woman could my daughter bought my wife a pair of tight shiny pants with cut-outs in the shape of hearts on the hips. The pants were black, so my wife’s fair skin would glow starkly vivid. To go with the pants she picked out a crisp thin white shirt. It was designed to hug the breasts, and then dangle below them, never actually making contact with the midsection. It had built in support so as not to require a bra. I couldn’t believe my ears when those two items alone cost me a hundred dollars.

After shopping it was early afternoon, still close to three hours before my wife got home. We arrived at the house and my daughter quickly had me disrobe. Standing naked before her again she giggled to herself as she paced in circles around me fully clothed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“Go let Jenny in Daddy.” Marie said. “She wanted to play with you too. I called her from the mall while I was in the dressing room.”

A shiver ran up my spine as I turned towards the front door and saw Marie’s friend Jenny looking through the sidelight at me. Her long black hair was tied in a pony-tail. She was smiling evilly and sizing me up.

“Get that door opened wide Daddy!” Marie said. “And remember when we girls get together we can be even naughtier and MUCH meaner than when we’re separate.”

I let her words sink into me as I turned the knob and opened the front door of my family home. Behind me my daughter snickered and in front of me her long-time friend looked down at my erection bobbing lazily. Without hesitation she reached out and grabbed it.

“Jenny, you little slut you’re so quick to grab my daddy’s dick!” Marie whispered. Jenny’s warm small hand was wrapped tightly around me. She pulled upwards and sent waves of pleasure through me.

“Marie, your dad looks so cute naked like this.” Jenny said. She let go of my cock allowing it to bounce on it’s own and walked past me to stand next to my daughter. “What have you done with him so far today?” Jenny asked standing and looking me over as I shut the door.

Marie relayed the spanking and the panties, and how she had made me lick her clean. Jenny smiled almost leeringly at me with each new thing Marie told her.

“You haven’t made him play with his ass again yet?” Jenny asked. “You told me last night that because he lied about it to you, that you were going to open him up as wide as he’d go.” Jenny said. Marie’s eyes brightened.

“Oh yes!” Marie said. “Daddy last night, when I asked if you’d ever fingered your bum before you said no. I know you had though, you LIED to me.”

“I’uh-uhm?” I stammered. “I lied because I wanted to seem reluctant to do it.”

“You don’t have to be reluctant Daddy, I’ve read some of your e-mails. You love sticking things in your ass.” Marie said. My cheeks were red with shame and I lowered my head not wanting to meet her gaze. “Oh daddy, you’re embarrassed. Your little girl knows you like to have your bum stuffed. Look up at me daddy.” Marie said. With a mixture of shame and anticipation that only a submissive soul could muster I raised my head to her eye level. “Beg me to fill your asshole daddy.” Marie said.

“What?” I tried to say and only a hoarse crackle came out.

“Beg me to stick things in your butt.” Marie said again. Jenny was squirming giddily.

“Marie this is so hot.” Jenny whispered.

“Say Marie, will you please jam as much into my butt as you can?” Marie said. Then she and Jenny watched waiting for me to say it.

“Marie will you please stick as much stuff in my butt as you can?” I said.

“I don’t know daddy that’s pretty perverted. Are you gay or something?” Marie said.

“No.” I answered.

“Are you sure?” Marie said. “If I told you I wanted you to let a guy put his dick in your bum would you do it?”

“Marie.” I whispered. “Please, I’m not gay.”

“Alright daddy, Jenny and I will stick things in your bum, I’m not done with this gay thing yet though, I may yet have questions for you. Come to my bedroom.” Marie led the way with Jenny right behind her and soon we were in her bedroom. Marie told me to get on all fours on her bed, with my butt sticking out. I climbed onto the bed, looking down at the girlish pink covers and closed my eyes as my butt, and likely my puckered anus was now grossly displayed to my daughter and her friend.

“Close your eyes daddy.” Marie said. I felt something cool being spread all over my anus. “A little Vaseline.” Marie said, and then I felt something hard and insistent begin driving into me, the Vaseline made it easy, but it still dragged and spread me open. “That’s one of my hair brush handles daddy. I used to use it to masturbate. I used to stick it deep inside my pussy.” My cock was hard as a rock and her talking was making me feel so hot and humiliated.

“Now this.” Jenny said.

“Jenny!” Marie said giggling. “I’ll have to show him that first, I think he’ll like it.” I felt the brush handle slide out of me. “Open your eyes daddy.” Marie said. I did and I saw Jenny waving a large rubber penis in front of my face. It was flesh covered and had veins running up and down it, it was also long and thick! “Close them again.” Marie said. I did and seconds went by, I wondered what they were doing, finally I felt the intrusion pressing against my asshole.

It was huge, and they worked it slowly into me laughing each time I grunted. Finally it was in, and Marie began easing it in and out ever so slightly.

“Daddy!” Marie whispered, her mouth close to my ear. “Imagine this is a man, with a big thick dick, jamming it up your butt, while in the next room, two of his friends are fucking mom, one in her butt, the other in her pussy. When they’re done, they’re going to call you into the next room so you can lick her clean, just like in those stories you read, they’ll make you get down on all fours and stick your tongue into her loose and sloppy pussy, and while you’re on all fours they’ll laugh at the cum dribbling out of your bum, and how red and open your asshole is.

“I have to pee Marie, leave that in and make him come in the bathroom.” Jenny whispered.

“Are you going to make him clean you?” Marie asked.

“Better.” Jenny said. Marie pushed the fat dildo hard into my ass, and told me to get up. I did feeling the intrusion like a big lump between my cheeks and deep inside me.

“Reach behind you to hold the dildo in while you walk. If it falls out I’ll be mad.” Marie said. I shuffled to the bathroom walking stiffly. Jenny had taken her skirt and panties all the way off. Her little black strip of pubic hair was puffy and soft looking. She stood in front of the toilet.

“Can I call him daddy too?” Jenny asked.

“Sure!” Marie said.

“Ok daddy get down on your hands and knees with your face over the bowl.” Jenny said. I did I could feel the dildo trying to slide out of my ass, I reached back a hand to catch it. “Very good, now raise your face up as high as you can.” I raised my head straining to look up. Jenny stepped over my face and the toilet, she then set her bum against the rear tank and thrust her hips forward. She twisted until her pussy was right in front of my nose. “Stick your tongue out Marie’s Dad.” Jenny said.

“Oh Jenny! That is the best idea!” Marie said. I stuck my tongue out it just touched Jenny’s pussy.

“A little lower, I want it to rest near my asshole.” Jenny said. I lowered my tongue until it rested against her tiny puckered anus. “Ooh, maybe I’ll have you lick that out after this too, it feels so NASTY.” Jenny said. “Stay still, if you move your tongue, the next thing to go up your ass will be the biggest cucumber we can find at the grocery store!” Jenny said.

“Oh yeah, and we can make him tell the clerk what it’s for when he buys it!” Marie said from behind me, she reached down and wiggled the enormous dildo in my ass. An instant later Jenny began to pee. At first it was just a trickle, but then she must have pushed because it sprayed out all over my face, and into my mouth. I kept my tongue against her asshole, actually pushing harder to keep from moving. In doing so I felt my tongue slightly penetrate her rear. She kept peeing. Finally she stopped.

“Ok Daddy get your tongue out of my asshole you dirty slut and lick me clean, from ass to clit, don’t miss a drop!” Jenny giggled.

“That was awesome!” Marie said.

“He stuck his tongue in my butt!” Jenny said as I licked her full blood engorged lips. I could taste more than the bitter taste of urine, After my third or fourth lick I could taste the thick muskiness of her pussy. I licked as much as I could savoring the taste, despite the urine running down my face and neck it was good, I hadn’t come in a long time and even with the dildo in my ass I was REALLY horny. I pushed my tongue inside her pussy dipping into the well of moisture just beyond the surface. Jenny jumped.

“DADDY!” Marie yelled. “Are you trying to eat my friend out!?” I froze suddenly petrified. I felt the dildo being shoved further up my ass. “Get your pervert tongue out of my friend!” The intrusion was so insistent forcing me open as she pushed it deeper and deeper in suddenly mortal fear gripped me as I felt my asshole suddenly close around it! It had been eight inches long at least, and Marie had just pushed it completely into my behind! I felt something though, something ‘wiggly’ “Don’t worry daddy I left the string hanging out so we can still pull it out. I want you to leave it in when mommy gets home tonight, and wait until I remove it.”

“Marie.” I said feeling the intense fullness in my ass. “It’s too much too big, I can barely move, much less walk or talk.” My breath was labored and hitching my bowels felt full.

“You’ll just have to get used to it.” Jenny had swung her leg over me.

“Wash your face Marie’s dad and come into Marie’s room when your done I want you to lick my asshole for a little while.” Jenny said. “Marie do you mind?”

“No have a ball with him.” Marie said. Jenny was on Marie’s bed in much the same position I had been and I took to tonguing her asshole with intense fervor, It tasted sweet, maybe a little chalky, but mostly sweet. Every so often I would go to deep and the taste would be foul and nasty, the few times I did Jenny would coo ‘Just like that.’ Finally after several minutes she had had enough.

“My turn!” Marie said. I turned my face to see my daughter naked from the waist down pulling her firm ass cheeks apart obscenely. My cock was straining, my ass was full to capacity, and as Marie got on the bed I began to lick her asshole too. “Stay away from my pussy Daddy you haven’t earned that yet.”

As I began to lick Marie’s pussy I felt Jenny’s hands slip between my legs and her fingers twine around my cock, she began to lightly stroke me. With the pressure in my ass, and the humiliation I had been receiving all day I began to come almost immediately. Bucking strongly. Somehow I managed to keep licking. After I had finished coming Jenny whispered something in Marie’s ear, Marie shook her head. Jenny had held a cup under me when I had come and wanted to pour it onto Marie’s ass while I licked.

“The first time he licks cum off of anybody I want it to be off Mom, I don’t want his nasty cum on me yet. We’ll make him drink it when I’ve had enough of getting my butt licked. You were right Jenny this feels good in a nasty kind of way.” Marie said. She spread her cheeks wide as my tongue wiggled and writhed its way around in her anus.

Finally she too had had enough and I was subjected to downing the now lukewarm semen. My asshole felt like it was going to burst.

“Get dressed Daddy, Mommy should be home in a little while and you have to rehearse what you’re going to say to her.” Marie said.

“What!” I said frightened.

“You don’t have to tell her that you’ve been fucking around on-line, only that you’ve been having strong submissive feelings and want to try her taking control a little with you. If she asks what you mean tell her you want to be degraded a little.” Marie whispered. “Jenny and I will be home around eight tonight, I want to catch you and mommy fucking. Jenny and I are spending the night, but I want to overhear mommy degrading you before I come in and really see the action.”

“Marie, I can’t.” I said.

“This is coming from the guy who I watched finger his ass over a webcam, and just licked my asshole for twenty minutes. You can’t tell the woman you love or at least claim to that you want her to be pushy with you.” Marie said. “You’d better, because if you don’t get her bossing you around tonight, I’ll tell her everything, but I’ll do it in a way that’ll make her want to get you back.”

“OK.” I finally whispered.

“Oh yeah, and Daddy, after I catch you and mommy fucking, the first chance I get, even if it’s just while mommy is peeing, I’m taking out that dildo and it BETTER still be there.” Marie said. With that she finished buttoning her shorts and left. My wife would be home in about twenty minutes.

Hope you liked it, it’s pretty extreme and I know it, I’m trying to push the fetish envelope and get as nasty as possible. If you didn’t like it, I hope you keep looking, there are a lot of writers on this site and one of them is bound to have the right story to tell you.

12