Now Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had adjusted the camera too. She was sitting with her legs open she was rubbing herself. I watched knowing she would know if I wasn’t, and afraid not too. She spread herself open ever so gently. Despite myself, and the fact she was my daughter my cock got harder and harder. She was watching and knew it. She inserted a finger and brought it out and to her lips. Her friend Jenny was somewhere out of sight. As soon as my cock was all the way hard she stopped and brought the camera back to her face.

‘Now daddy, you shouldn’t get hard watching your daughter touch herself.’ She wrote. ‘Drink more pee.’ I took another sip. ‘We have other things to talk about too you know daddy.’

‘What?’ I typed trying to clear the aftertaste from my mouth.

‘I’ve done a lot of poking around in that computer. I read those stories.’ She typed. I had long been a reader here at Literotica, and I had saved a few stories as word documents that really got me horny to read later and over again. They were in sub-files, under sub-files, but my daughter had apparently found them.

‘Which stories?’ I typed nervously.

‘You mean there are more?’ She asked.

‘I read the dirty ones about wives who have sex with other men, there were five or maybe six of them. I also read the ones about the women who get naked in public, some of those even made me hot. The other ones did too, but only because I pictured you watching while mom openly fondled and fucked other guys.’ She typed. ‘The one where the guy had to eat the cum out of her pussy after she fucked another guy really got me thinking.’

‘I’m so sorry Marie.’ I typed.

‘Yes you are.’ She replied after a short pause. ‘Drink more pee daddy.’ She added.

‘Here’s the skinny.’ She typed and I watched. On the cam she sat with her legs spread and her knees bent, her pussy gaping slightly. ‘I’m not going to tell mom about your sick little games. Eventually I might make you do it, we’ll see, it depends how long it takes to get bored with you. However Just like you promised you are now my slave. Finish the pee daddy, and get some sleep. I’ll be home when you get home from work tomorrow, and I’m going to expect a few things from you, I’ll decide what tonight with Jenny’s help of course. Don’t be scared though daddy your dirty little secret is safe with Jenny and I. She’s been my friend since grade school and the only one I’d trust with a secret like this. Besides, you’re paying for me to go to college, I wouldn’t want to ruin your life or anything, I’m just going to make it more interesting.’

I was chugging the pee in large swallows trying to finish it while reading. She had sent the message in little bursts. Finally I set the glass down empty. I swallowed hard to keep from throwing up.

‘Go brush your teeth daddy, and then go to bed.’ Marie typed. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow.’

My daughter’s webcam went black and for a moment I sat stunned. I looked down and my hard-on was looking back up at me. My webcam still said I had one viewer. Suddenly the messenger chimed.

‘Make yourself cum again daddy, THEN you can go to bed.’ The instant message said. I tentatively took hold of myself and lightly rubbed my hand up and down. There was so much precome that it was slick. I grabbed my boxers off the floor and wiped a little off. Then I shut my eyes and began to pump.

With my eyes closed all sorts of images began flooding my senses. The first were the most recent stimulations I’d been subjected to. My daughter’s pussy and her slender fingers sliding into it flashed into my mind. This quickly deteriorated to the look on my daughter’s face, how spiteful and pleased she looked when she looked at my image on her computer. I pictured her there now watching me scornfully.

Then I thought of the things my daughter knew, the stories, what else could she know? I thought of the power she had over me, and I felt my orgasm begin to build following the thought I realized that to a degree I had wanted something like this and despite my fear of the reality of how it had happened, I began to come and it was powerful shooting out from me in a way my come hadn’t done since high school. A big glob landed on the shelf in front of the camera, I could see it on the screen image a yucky gray blob. I opened my eyes to read the next message from my daughter.

‘Good night Daddy.’ She wrote. ‘Sleep tight.’

I signed off and disconnected the camera, then I cleared my history, deleted my cookies, cleared my other on-line files, deleted the stories my daughter had read, deleted the few picture files I had, scrolled through twelve nearly empty files to the place where I hid the handful of mpegs (movie files) I had downloaded and deleted them. Then at almost four AM, I washed the pee glass dried it, put it in the back of the cabinet, behind eleven others of its kind, and climbed exhausted in bed next to my wife.

I passed out from exhaustion and when I woke up. My alarm clock was blaring it was eight AM I had to be at work at nine. I had gotten less than four hours of sleep, pretty typical for one of my ‘insomniac’ nights. My wife had been up for an hour and would be leaving for work in a few minutes. She came into the room and kissed me as I groggily climbed out of bed.

“Were you up last night looking at porn?” My wife asked. My heart went cold, she knew I looked at it once in a while.

“Only a little.” I said mustering a dopey smile.

“If you’d come to bed sooner I would’ve worn you out.” She said with a wink.

“Oh c’mon neither of us were in the mood when you went to bed, I only got horny later because I was bored.” It was true, nights that I stayed up it was usually because of stress, and once I had been relaxing for a few porn and a little masturbation relieved the last little bit to let me sleep.

“Well if you’re awake tonight, I’m gonna’ give you something to think about the next time you’re up late.” Darlene said. She flipped her proper knee length skirt up a bit showing a portion of her shapely thighs.

I growled at her looking over her athletic body. The swell of her breasts accentuated by the white all business blouse she wore. I knew with the time she spent at the gym it would be a long time before those firm B-cups sagged. Sure other women (including my daughter) were bigger, but Darlene’s breasts were so firm, so perfect. I smiled wincing inside knowing how foolish I had been to even be on-line when I had the perfect wife standing in front of me.

Somehow I would straighten this out with my daughter and get back to basics. This situation had really alerted me to what I had, and despite things that had just transpired between my daughter and I, I had learned a valuable lesson about what’s REALLY important and where my thoughts should have always been. A moment later my wife was out the door.

I stepped into the shower with a clear head. Despite the imbecilic behavior I had been exhibiting, and having been caught and humiliated by my daughter I was going to make EVERYTHING right again. Somehow being in the shower made me think clearly, I began to formulate a plan I started rehearsing what I would say to my daughter role-playing different versions of the situation in my head. I wasn’t going to lose everything, or even risk losing everything, I was going to end this and it had taken my daughter and a glass of pee to bring me to realization!

My thoughts were interrupted by the bathroom door opening.

“Hello!” I called out suddenly.

Someone was moving towards the shower, I figured it was my wife sneaking back in, and prayed it wasn’t my daughter. The curtain was drawn back and my daughter’s face appeared at the curtain.

“Good morning Daddy!” She said looking at my naked body.

“Marie. We really have to talk.” I said. I covered myself with my hands.

“DADDY!” Marie shouted angrily.

“What?!” I asked jumping from the quickness and harshness of her yell.

“Uncover yourself RIGHT this minute.” Marie said to me. Her eyes were fixed on me as the water from the shower beat on me.

“Marie! This has to stop.” I said to her mustering the sternest voice I could. My tone was stern enough, but my words wavered.

“I thought you might try to back out daddy.” Marie said to me. “Here look.” Marie held a picture up. She was careful not to get it wet. It was me. I was sitting in my desk chair with my knees pulled up tight to my chest. I had two fingers inserted in by butt and my other hand was wrapped around my dick. “Jenny has a photo printer daddy. We’ve got a WHOLE bunch of pictures saved. We can print them out, or attach them to e-mails.”

“Why are you doing this Marie?” I asked my shoulders slumping as the get back on track high fluttered out of my spirit.

“Because as much as you enjoy being a little bitch, I enjoy being in charge, and let’s face it there’s no one better to be in charge of than your own daddy.” Marie reached out with the hand she wasn’t holding the picture with and pulled my hands away from my crotch. I was defeated, and she knew it. She had called me a little bitch. “Now get out of the shower daddy. Tell me when was the last time you called in to work?”

“What?” I asked as I turned the shower off.

“The last time you called in to work?” Marie asked again.

“I don’t know it’s been a long time.” I answered.

“Good, I promise this won’t be a habit, but today is the first day with my new Daddy-toy and I want to play with it, so go call in to work.” Marie said. She handed me a hand towel to dry off with. “I even came up with an excuse. You’re going to tell them that the college I want to go to is having an open house and that I insisted you go, but only managed to get an appointment because someone dropped out and I just told you. You can make it my fault.”

Ten minutes later I was dry, and standing completely naked in my living room apologizing to my boss for the short notice. In the background Marie thanked me warmly and called out an apology to my boss. He laughed and told me not to worry about it, I really did have a nearly perfect track record, and there were no pressing matters on my desk that couldn’t wait a day.

I hung up the receiver and turned to face my daughter I was nude and had already been yelled at again for trying to cover myself so I fought my reflexes and kept my hands by my side. My daughter walked around me, she was wearing sweatpants and a tight cotton tank-top. Her nipples were hard and plainly visible through the thin cotton top.

“Are you looking at these daddy?” Marie asked pointing at her own chest.

“No.” I said.

“You’re lying.” Marie told me.

“Uh..I..?” I had nothing to do but stammer.

“I think I know just how to punish you.” Marie said. She walked past me and sat on the edge of the couch. She sat upright and stuck her chest out, I watched her every move, afraid of what she would say. “Come over here daddy.” She said.

I walked over to her, despite the situation my cock began to fill with blood as I followed her directions exposed the way I was.

“Kneel down.” Marie said pointing to the floor in front of her. “Face me.” I did. “Lift my shirt up and look at my boobs.” She was deliberately talking young, using childish words, and she was enjoying it.

“Marie, I can’t.” I said kneeling my head level with her firm young breasts.

“DO IT.” Marie said firmly. I reached out and pinched some of the fabric pulling it away from her firm abdomen as I lifted it. It began to pull away from her breasts, the tiny dents from her hard nipples remaining in the fabric. Then her breasts came into view. “Now hold the shirt up and kiss my boobs.” She said. They looked so firm, so round, and so perfect, I was transfixed. “All over daddy.”

“Please?” I asked.

“Do it.” Marie said again and I began to kiss her flesh. At first it was hard, painful, sinful to be laying my lips on my own child, my daughter in this way, but with each gentle falling of my lips the fact that I was kissing some of the finest breasts I had ever seen anywhere, on any porn site began to take over the other facts.

“That’s quite enough daddy!” Marie barked just when I was beginning to enjoy it fully, and my cock was hard between my legs. “Daddy how dare you get hard kissing my breasts, I’m your little girl!” Marie said. She took the shirt from my hand and pulled it off completely. “I’m going to keep these out so you know why you’re being spanked, now get across my lap!”

“Marie NO!” I said.

“God damnit Daddy, I’m not fucking around with you!” She said angrily. “Get your ass on my lap!” She said. I was stunned by the vulgarity and severity of the demand, but found myself obeying. My cock was SO hard it made it uncomfortable pressing into her thighs the way it was, she opened her legs and then shut them taking my erection between her thighs and holding it tightly. Then she began to spank me!

I jumped and the result was my erection sliding in and out between her thighs. She continued to spank me and my squirming caused pleasure between in my groin. Her blows got softer and softer until I finally realized she was no longer spanking me, but kneading my bright red buttocks while I humped her toned thighs. A moment later my body went tense and I came. She held her legs firmly together and pushed down on my buttocks with both hands.

As my orgasm receded and my body stopped spasming I realized that I was naked my face pressed against the arm of the couch, my bare ass being roughly squeezed by my daughter and I had just cum all over her sweatpants, and legs.

“Are you finished cumming daddy?” Marie said. She sounded stern, but not angry. “I guess that’s partially my fault, but you still came all over me!” She pushed me off her lap as she stood and I fell roughly to the floor. “Look at this!” I looked up at my topless little girl, there were big dark splotches all over the inside of her sweatpant legs.

She tugged the sweatpants off, and stood over me wearing nothing but little yellow panties. I could see the slight bumpiness where her pubic hair was, and beneath it she had a tight camel-toe her full lips accentuated by the stretchy yellow material.

“Daddy, I can’t put those in the hamper, mom might know what that stain is.” Marie said. “Lick all the goo off of them.” She kicked the sweatpants towards me. I took them and looked at my cum smeared all over the material. On my hands and knees I began to lick them. Once Marie was satisfied that only saliva darkened the gray sweats she told me to stand.

My dick hung limply between my legs spent and shriveled from three orgasms spread tightly over only a little sleep. I hung my head low but found my eyes on Marie’s little panties.

“You like what you see there daddy?” Marie asked. “You don’t have to answer, come with me.” She began walking away and I followed briskly. She stopped in her bedroom and began going through her hamper. A moment later she had two pairs of dirty panties wadded tightly in her fist. Next we went to my bedroom and she went through my wife’s lingerie bag, there were three pairs there. She led me back to the living room and instructed me to kneel on the floor. I did.

“First these.” She said handing me a pair of panties that were obviously my wife’s. “Smell them deeply, the crotch.” She said. I sniffed them pulling the material against my nose. (This wasn’t the first time I had done this to my wife’s panties, but that was something Marie actually didn’t know)

“Now lick the crotch.” She said. Again I complied. “Now these.” She said handing me a pair of her panties. “Same thing, big sniff then lick them.” I had never even thought of sniffing Marie’s panties, but knowing better than to argue I held the crotch to my nose and breathed deeply, the musky heavy aroma, the crotch was a tiny bit damp. “I masturbated into those, planning how I was going to torture you daddy.” She said. “That smell is my pussy. Does it smell good?” I looked up the tiny thong panties still crunched in my fist. “Answer me.” She said.

“Yes.” I finally answered honestly.

“Good now taste them.” She said. I stuck my tongue out and dragged it across the damp crotch. Feeling every fiber of the cotton as I did. The taste was sweet, but if this was just a remnant, then the real thing would likely be the sweetest nectar. I pushed that thought from my mind. When I looked back at her she was rubbing herself through the little yellow panties, pushing the material deep into herself and thrusting her hips looking down at me. “Put them on, and then smell these.” She said handing me her other pair from the hamper.

“Put them on!” I asked.

“Yes daddy, I don’t care if you stretch them out, you can buy me new ones, and they’re only Walmart panties.” She said sternly and on the last word her breath hitched as she put pressure on her clitoris.

I began to stand to put the panties on, and she stepped forward suddenly and pushed me down. I almost threw her to the ground by reflex. In my youth I fought a lot and the sudden attack startled me. I managed to refrain and she pushed me down.

“Sit on the floor to put them on, I want to look down on you when I come.” She said. Then as she continued to finger herself she looked at me. “You almost hit me didn’t you daddy?” She asked.

I was sitting on my bare bum trying to drag the panties up my large legs.

“You just surprised me Marie, it was reflex.” I said.

“I’ll remember that daddy.” She said and slid a finger past her panties and deep into her young pussy. “You’re very lucky you didn’t hit me.” She said removing the finger and wiping it on her panties before rubbing her clit through them some more.

Finally the panties were on and she looked down at me sitting on the rug with her panties stretched obscenely over my erection. I felt myself getting hard again as she watched me. She was beginning to pant slightly.

“Just sit there daddy.” She panted. I stared up at her. Her eyes were closed and her hips were gyrating as she fingered herself faster and faster. Finally she stopped suddenly applying pressure directly on her clitoris. Her body tensed and I watched my little girl come. Her yellow panties, now disheveled couldn’t hide her engorged, and open lips, pouting outward they seemed to quiver while she came. My erection was now full and throbbing sticking out the top of my little girl’s underpants. Marie’s eyes opened and she looked down at me.

“Now sniff and taste these.” She said as she peeled the yellow panties down her legs. My cock was begging me to touch it, but I knew better as I reached a trembling hand towards my now naked daughter to take the panties from her. She wiped her open pussy lips with them and then passed them to me. I could feel the dampness as my fingers closed around them. “Breath deep daddy.” She said. I held the panties to my nose and the full aroma of her sex filled my nostrils. “Now suck my juice out of them. I’ll tell you when you can stop.”

I took the crotch into my mouth, and closed my lips around them and sucked for all I was worth the flavor, the taste was sweet and almost spicy, I sucked harder, moving them around, I wanted more. My eyes drifted up, up my daughter’s long toned legs, across her pouty young pussy, past her firm hard stomach across her full ripe breasts and into her eyes, which burned into me with absolute authority.

“Very good daddy. I’m glad you like the taste of my pussy. If you can learn to be good, maybe I’ll let you lick me later today. For now though, finish those panties, I’ve got so much to try with you.” Marie was still a little out of breath, but seemed content, and stern at the same time. I was in DEEP trouble.

To Be Continued………………….

12