Now I'm Scared Pt. 04

Story Info
Arrebelle makes a hard choice.
968 words
4.59
7.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caesar*

Her scratches were infected, but worse infected with a werewolves saliva. This often was not a good outcome for small humans with their weaknesses. Arrebelle was not a person I wanted to go through that pain. I had two choices leave her to die or become something I despised; or I could turn her. No! I would not do that to her, she would hate me. I had fallen for her she was an angel. I love the way her wavy black hair shined in the sun with a blue hue. I loved the way her blue eyes lit up when she caught on to something. Could I stand her being the same species who murdered my mother and father ruthlessly. I decided to wake her up to make the decision herself.

When I had taken her out of the comatose state I had put her in she started shaking so bad the whole mattress was vibrating. Oh god she was at the point where the biggest decision of her life was going to come in less than ten minutes. I shook her gently, I didn't want to cause her pain. She slowly opened her eyes and flinched at the brightness of the room. No dumbass, she's flinching away from you.

"How are you feeling?" I asked in the most pleasant way I could.

"My neck sorta hurts and my face too." Oh god she was in pain.

"Just a sec." I said as I started to lean in to spread saliva over the two puncture wounds on her neck.

"There you go." I murmured mainly to myself.

"I'm afraid I can't help your face but I wanted you a bit more comfortable so I could ask you a few questions." I was trying to get her a bit less scared of myself really. I didn't want her to make the wrong choice because she thought I was going to hurt her again.

"What do you want know?" She asked a bit defensively.

"The scratch on you face is something werewolves do to take down threats. Before they track a person they lick their claws coating it in their saliva. The saliva causes humans a painful death or for them to turn into some sort of Were creature." I was telling her the truth but the look on her face was so scared I just wanted to cuddle the poor human. Well I can't now because I abused her trust, nearly killed her, and caused her pain.

"Is there anything to stop it?" She asked in a frightened voice. She isn't going to like this but here it goes any way.

"I could turn you into one of us but that would mean you have to live with any lives you take on the week that you are turned." I hoped she chose something rational. She looked thoughtful for a moment staring through the window at her well trimmed garden. I wished that I could give her more choices or take away the pain in her pastel blue eyes.

"I want you to turn me." She answered with confidence. No I couldn't, she could hate me when she wakes up. Very rarely some new vampires lose their memories until they are at least centuries old. She would also be powerful, I wasn't some week vamp from mixed bloodlines. Vampires such as myself are called pure bloods. We were made directly from the vamps of ancient times. Many of the pure bloods were given powers, mine were to manipulate plants, telekinesis and a very rare powerful ability that I hoped sweet Arrebelle would never have to see.

"Are you sure?" I asked in a voice shaky with fear for the poor girl.

"I hope so." Her answer was not the reassurance that I really needed. I brought my wrist to my mouth and drew blood with my fangs. I held the blood to her mouth and watched as she gulped down the blood that would be her life source in a few days.

Finally her eyelids drooped and she fell into a deep slumber. The wound on her face was already beginning to heal and her skin was flush from a fever that would wrack her body with the changes. Before she woke up I had a few jobs to do.

I walked into the blood bank the vampires ran and everyone seemed to straighten up or make themselves seem more proper. Poor fledglings were frightened of the ancient ones bloodlines. They ran to the back to grab some of the finest blood that was kept for pure bloods. I snatched the bag out of the approaching girls hand and walked out of the place in a rush.

Back at Arrebelle's place I was preparing her home for a fledgling vampire. Usually fledglings tried to escape and drain any human in sight so I had to lock doors and latch windows.

I walked into her lovely bathroom that was themed with warm tones and had a small tub and shower. I let the shower run while I washed my face and made sure my fangs weren't stained. The showers water was warm and inviting, I let it run over my body and release all my stress. I thought back to Arrebelle's body and groaned, she was perfect. Her round perky breasts and perfect pussy were to die for. I looked down to see myself hard and still growing. I gripped my cock and started to imagine the amazing things that Arrebelle's pussy and mouth could do and found myself shooting ropes of cum at the shower wall. I couldn't wait for Arrebelle to wake up a vamp just like me.

*

*comment if you want me to continue. All the parts are going to be this short*