Now It's A Web Cam

Story Info
Accidental discovery of neighbor’s hidden camera.
2k words
4.06
30k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

It all started out with adding a wireless camera to the front door. The camera consisted of two parts which seemed simple enough to install, a transmitting camera and a remote receiver that plugged into the USB port of a computer.

I followed the Chinese to English translated instructions as best as I could. Everything went OK until I tried to view the front door, nothing, the software installation checked out OK and the camera had power. The instructions had a trouble shooting section and one suggestion, select a different frequency or channel on the receiver.

Once I switched the frequency I got a picture, wow, its works. No, that's not my front door it's a picture of a darkened room which looked like a bathroom. That's not my camera, it's someone else's camera perhaps in their bathroom. That can't be right, who would put a camera in their bathroom?

I didn't think too much for about it because I was trying to get my camera at the front door to work. Switching frequencies again and voilà, I could see my front door. I had purchased the camera to view the front door from my office, which was in the back of the house. When the doorbell rang, I would have to stop working and walk all the way up front door only to see the UPS guy walking down the driveway after leaving a package.

Now I can see the front door clearly from my desktop computer, mission accomplished. As I sat at my computer I wondered about the other camera I found. After switching the channel back to the previous one, I could see a picture of what looked like a darkened bathroom. As I wondered where I was watching, the video brightened up and I could see the master bathroom of somebody.

The camera appeared to be mounted in the corner and pointed down towards the tub and clear glass shower, excluding the view of vanities and toilet. The master bathroom layout looked somewhat like mine, except I didn't have a Jacuzzi garden tub.

Then my next door neighbor, Laura, came into view, now I knew which house had the camera. As I watched, Laura went in and out of view as she moved about the room, then the room went dark again as she finally left.

Laura, a forty something divorced mom had two daughters in college, Page in the local community college and Stephanie away in state college. Laura was approximately 5' 5", with short auburn hair and an athletic looking body with medium size breasts. Occasionally, I would see her washing her car in a two piece bathing suit showing off her nice trim body. Both of her daughters were about the same height, but they were differently shaped. Page had quite a rack for her small frame, maybe a 38 D and Stephanie had more of a boyish figure, barely any boobs at all.

Still, I have to wonder why on earth they would have a camera in their bathroom?

At first, I thought I would ask Laura why she had a camera in her bathroom, then I thought better of it. Even though I casually knew them, I didn't want to get involved, there could be a good reason for the camera, although I couldn't think of one. I switched the receiver back to my front door and went back to work trying to put Laura's camera out of my mind.

Later that night I went back to my office and switched to view Laura's camera, there wasn't anything to view but a dark room. Leaving the camera view up while I did some paperwork, the view suddenly lit up and Laura entered the room. I could see her preparing to take a shower, I watched as she disrobed and carefully put her clothes into a hamper. She walked around mostly with her back to the camera, I watched in fascination as her white butt stood out from her tanned skin.

When she walked to the shower to turn it on I got a brief frontal view of her nice looking medium sized breasts and dark bush. It was too short of a view, only a quickie, like a peeping tom looking in the window. Laura entered the shower after it warmed up enough to fog up the glass doors. Through the fog I could see her washing various parts of her body and then followed up with her hair. My hand went by instinct to my cock and began to rub it as I viewed her body through the foggy shower door.

She exited the shower and grabbed a towel, again a brief full frontal view before she wrapped in a large bath towel. Once dried, she walked around in and out of camera view completely nude then left the room. Then a feeling of shame came over me as I ejaculated into my shorts, I was no better than a peeping tom. I was shamelessly viewing my neighbor's private moments for my pleasure. I shouldn't be doing this, I have to tell her that the camera is transmitting video of her bathing.

The next day I waited out by the driveway for Laura to come home, I wanted to tell her about discovering the wireless camera in her bathroom. After a while, Laura's car pulled into the driveway but it was Page not Laura. Page was dressed in blue jogging shorts and a white tank top struggling to keep her tits contained. I could see her nipples outlined in the top as she waved to me.

I almost walked over to ask about her mom, but then it hit me, I could view Page if she used the master bath. The rest of the day I couldn't take my mind off the prospect of viewing Page nude and seeing those large tits for real not just an outline in her top.

Latter I went back to my office and switched to the bathroom camera view thinking maybe I could catch Page in the shower. I waited and waited, no Page, maybe she doesn't use this bathroom. As I was about to give up, Page came into the room, poured something in as she started filling the tub. She was going to take a bubble bath, OMG, my cock hardened at the possibility of seeing her young naked body.

The bubbles were filling up the tub when Page reappeared naked and climbed in with her back to the camera. The view of her was just a tease, a slight view of her side boob and her ass, I was fixated on her as she slid under the foam. Damn, I couldn't see a thing, just foam as she relaxed in the tub.

A long time passed before Page moved, apparently enjoying soaking in the hot foamy water. After a while she moved her leg up to the top of the side of the tub, she was doing something but I couldn't see. Too bad this wasn't a pan camera then I could move for a better view.

Finally, she moved the other leg up, then I could see her shaving her legs. I could almost see over her back to see her tits when she was moving her hand down her legs. So close, but so far, nothing really worth watching after a few minutes. It's hard to believe, but watching her so far was boring, leg shaving didn't do much for me.

I almost quit watching, but then she sat on the ledge on the side of the tub and started shaving her pussy. Now, I had a side view of her pussy and I could almost see both tits. It appeared that she regularly shaved because her pussy already appeared to be bald. I guess she was doing maintenance work to keep the hair off, now this was something worth watching.

Once Page's finished shaving, she began to rub her pussy lips. From under the foam she found a back brush and inserted the handle in her pussy and started fucking herself. You could see by her expression she was in ecstasy, I wished there was audio so I could hear her.

My hand was rubbing my cock, and I was enjoying watching her fucking herself with a brush handle, I wondered if she wanted a real cock instead. I started having a fantasy about running over and fucking her in the tub, then I had to pull my cock out and pump it as I watched. We came about the same time, I could see her body jerk as she finally got her final release.

I felt like Page and I shared a sexual experience, if she only knew I was watching her, what would be her reaction. I would have been content to fuck her with the brush handle so we could share the ecstasy.

Page stood up and rinsed off the foam with a shower wand providing a perfect view of her body. As she turned to rinse off the suds, and I didn't miss an inch of viewing her beautiful young body. She had large puffy nipples that looked like they would be wonderful to suck.

Now, I looked at Page in a new light, we're fuck buddies. Not that she knew I was watching her, but I fantasized that she wanted me to watch her as she pumped herself with the brush handle.

I wished that this could have been recorded, I would like to watch it over and over again. I had to figure a way to record what I was watching. It was trial and error trying to get another shower scene, they didn't have a pattern that I could count on happening every day. Leaving the camera view on left me looking at a dark bathroom with an occasional shadowy glimpse of off camera activity.

One night I caught Laura in the tub, she apparently was enjoying the Jacuzzi, I could see the air bubbles from the jets and Laura just lying there relaxing. I could see her tits and bush occasionally as she moved.

Laura kept scooting down the tub until her pussy was directly in front of a jet of aerated water. She apparently loved it, the jets continued pushing bubbling water into her pussy. She reached down and started playing with her pussy, her one hand started tweaking her nipples and the other continued probing her clit until she climaxed.

I anticipating her using Page's back brush handle but, she didn't. Dam, I guess she doesn't like the back brush. Afterwards she got out of the tub and dried off with a large bath towel and walked out of camera view.

I still wondered why there was a camera in their bathroom and who put it there. The camera range is too short to be other than a close neighbor, the only other neighbor close enough is an elderly couple. I didn't think the old couple installed the camera or are watching, I wondered if Laura's ex-husband set this up or maybe a handyman working in their house did. Whoever it was, I have to thank them for setting the camera up for my viewing pleasure.

The following weekend I finally caught Page again in the tub, as I was watching her something started moving in front of the camera, WTF. It stopped, then it started again, just a black blur in front of the camera after a few more times I figured it out. A fucking spider decided to build its web right in front of the camera lens right when Page was starting her shaving routine. Within a few minutes all I could make out was a blurry Page behind a spider web.

Now what, I know that spider web is not going away anytime soon. I could ask Laura to clean her bathroom and get rid of the web. No I can't do that, then she would know there was a camera there and I was watching. The best I can hope for is for the spider to get bored and move its web or I'll do a lot more web watching.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers