Now Serving Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera raised up, beyond her striped tits with their clamps swinging berserkly, to her mouth. The Dom undid the penis gag's straps and extracted the fake dick, the black sides streaked with white cum. Justine's mouth, so stretched by the thick gag, remained open, obscenely displaying a pool of white muck, with multiple strands of thick cum sticking to her upper and bottom lips. The guy shoved his own cock between her lips, breaking the strands. She sucked the guy's thick shaft voraciously until he pulled off the four nipple and labia clamps. She climaxed, shouting unintelligibly, her head snapping around, her torso bucking as big bubbles of cum formed at the entrance to her mouth. He grabbed her ears and face-fucked her to finish himself off, pounding into her big mouth.

The load he dumped in and on her was huge. He shot as much into her mouth as it would hold. When it was fully loaded, she pulled back and broke off his hold from her ears, her cheeks bulging like a sluttish squirrel. He dumped the rest of his load all over her face, including her eyes, though they were covered by the mask. The pumping lasted seemingly forever, obscuring the dark eyebrows and obliterating her nose and cheeks with spurt after punishing spurt. He ripped off the eye mask, exposing Justine's beautiful thick eyebrows and gorgeous hazel eyes, the only part of her face not drenched in hot spunk.

Bending over, he turned off the pussy dildo and anal plug, but left them embedded. For a final act, he opened the plug at the base of the penis gag. Justine tilted her head forward, opened her mouth slightly and ever so carefully let a thickening stream of hot gunk flow down into the fake cock's reservoir.

When it was finally finished, he leaned into the frame for the first time. Matt was startled to see that he was a teenager who resembled Justine. He was good-looking, with fine pale skin, jet-black, straight shiny hair and a smirking expression.

Not gently, he slapped each of her sore, marked tits. "Well, Mother? Was your cum big enough?"

With an effort, she raised her exhausted, cum-drenched face and looked at him. "Thank you, son. And congratulations on your graduation, Justin."

"Thanks for this graduation gift. And I think Granddad's going to give me a car before college starts. He wouldn't wait months till Thanksgiving to give me my graduation present."

"How nice," she mumbled. Her head sank and shoulders went slack; she appeared to be semiconscious. The only sounds were the loud sucking noises when her depraved boy pulled the toys from her ravaged pussy and ass. He then dragged his deflating cock back and forth across the top of her head, cleaning off the streaks of residual cum on his shaft by leaving them in her short black hair.

The video then held on her for several seconds, reveling in the subjugated, suspended mother's cum-drenched hair, face and chest, her slack mouth open, fresh sponge dripping from her hair and face in a half dozen places. The screen froze on the lurid image.

Matt was stunned, never having anticipated that this incredible SM slut was subservient to her own son, servicing him in this debased way. Where was this sadistic son? Apparently, he was away at college. Who taught him to be such a ruthless and debauched master, his own family? And did he also dominate and fuck his slutty teen sister? Angie had mentioned him only once, fleetingly.

Matt picked up the laptop, walked into Justine's bedroom and set it down on her makeup table. He went to the machine's desktop, inserted a flash drive from his pants pocket, copied a file titled Mastering Mother, and dropped the flash drive back into his pants. He then returned to Graduation Gift, reversed the footage a bit and paused at the final image of the bound, cum-splattered Justine, purposely leaving the laptop open, so that Justine would be resoundingly humiliated, and no doubt excited, by his taboo discovery and the degrading image of her.

Matt walked to the living room, where he looked at her incredible body in a new way. He was so hard from the movie that he kneeled on the coffee table, directly above her body, and wanked himself, moaning more and more loudly till her eyes fluttered open, just as he sprayed her down from head to pussy, gobs of cum rolling off her brows, nose, chin and tits onto the black carpet. Then he grinned at his new slut and her slimy nude form, and walked out.

~ ~ ~

When Matt walked quietly into his house, without turning on any lights, he went to the foot of the stairs, where he heard the sounds of whipping and screams. He immediately got hard. Upstairs, the door to his daughter's bedroom was open a foot, so he peeked in without knocking.

One of the flagellation scenes in The Story of O was playing on the TV. Janette, wearing a thin, sweat-drenched nightie, was standing, bent over, in front of the TV, quirt in hand, breathing heavily from her exertions. Angie was nude, kneeling at the foot of the bed, her head on the mattress, her ass upturned, her lovely back was crossed with fresh stripes. He and Janette exchanged glances.

He whispered, "Janette, come down to my office."

"Umm, I'm in the middle of a punishment here, Daddy." Wrong answer. He strode into the room, stood in front of Janette, facing her directly. She could see his hard-on pressing against his zipper and gloated about how excited she made him.

He yanked the switch out of his daughter's hand, pulled her wrists behind her, held them there and pulled them down, forcing her knees into his thighs. Her bouncy teen tits, completely visible beneath the sweat-soaked gauzy nightie, were now offered up to him as perfect targets. He struck a half dozen blows on the defiant but defenseless big mounds. Janette yelped in pain throughout.

Satisfied, he released her wrists. "Okay, Daddy, I'm sorry." The apologetic girl rubbed her sore tits. "I'll be down right away." Janette fastened Angie's wrists to a cord attached to the top of the four-poster frame and pulled till Angie was suitably stretched upward. She tweaked her friend's stiff nipples, added a spreader bar between the docile girl's knees so her vulva opened, and stroked one finger, then two, followed by three up and down her pretty best friend's wet slit.

When Janette held up a heavy double chain with multiple clamps, Angie groaned. Janette tightened the first two clamps on her roommate's turgid nipples and tugged down until the third clamp reached the girl's clit hood. She thrust a dildo up the bound girl's cunt and, as a final touch, struck the besieged nipples and clit with the quirt. Afraid to be late for the meeting with her father, she reluctantly left after turning off the TV.

In Matt's office, Janette eagerly asked what had happened with Angie's mother. Matt showed her. With Janette sitting on his lap, he began talking to his daughter as if she was Justine. Janette, who loved role-playing, immediately fell into the role of her friend's horny sexpot mother at the bar lounge. Matt squeezed, pulled and twisted his hot girl's already aroused nipples.

Then he stood, cleared off his desktop, pushed his daughter roughly across the surface, and pumped two fingers into the young slut's clean-shaven cunt until she came, humping her young hips hard against his hand as he shot one white wad after another onto her well-tanned ass cheeks and into the small of her back. Dutifully, she reached behind her back and scooped up a handful, slowly licking the thick gunk off her palm and swallowing, repeating the process till she couldn't get any more.

Next: Matt orders Justine to discipline their daughters. Then the teens punish Justine.

12