Now Serving Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers

As soon as the shuddering tits were covered with bruise marks, Matt rammed a 6" vibrator, set on high, up his MILF sub's sopping cunt, held the quirt between her legs and struck it upwards into the long pussy lips and oversize clit, amplifying the warm-up slaps that Janette had inflicted with her bare hand on the swollen, hairless mons. Meanwhile, Angie was pumping the dildo in and out of her mother's ass while still whacking the tawse into the gorgeous cheeks.

Justine, never before suffering subjugation like this, dominated by two girls (one of them her own daughter) and a guy, and undergoing virtually simultaneous punishment to her tits, clit, pussy and asshole, shook in a series of mind-bending spasms, mewling a string of guttural, lewd obscenities through her spread lips, bulging around the mouth gag, as her pelvis swung wildly in orgasm. Once she'd slowed down and sagged in her suspension, Matt extracted the anal dildo and untied her wrists from their strained posture.

The masochistic mother sank down on her knees, her ankles still trapped to the spreader bar. Matt unzipped and shoved his cock into her mouth, fucking her face. Since Justine's pixie haircut was so short and her sweat-slickened hair hard to grasp, he controlled her head movements by twisting and turning her massive nipples.

Obeying Matt's instructions, Angie grabbed the double dildo, lay on the carpet, slid on her back between her mother's thighs, forced one end of the dildo into her mother's cunt, raised her own hips and inserted the other shaft into herself, furiously fucking the kneeling mother while Janette took the tawse and struck the teacher's swaying tits, heedless that they were already striped and swollen from the quirt.

Justine went wild with humiliation when she realized her own daughter was fucking her with a huge dildo, while she was being face-fucked and having her tits whipped. But that only seemed to increase her excitement. Matt wasn't surprised that, even after being soundly cropped front and rear, while her tits were being abused and she was being brutally fucked with a 6" dildo, Justine was by far the best cocksucker he'd ever had. Soon he pulled out and spewed a gigantic load – mammoth even for him – onto her hair, face and tits. Thick lines of spunk crisscrossed he black hair, dark brows, cheeks, nose and chin.

That did it. The submissive beauty climaxed in a long cum, frightening in its intensity, writhing and twisting as her daughter hung on, following her mother's lead and cumming from the direct cunt connection between her mother's shaved gaping hole and her own: the double dildo. As she climaxed, Angie pictured her mother's pussy juices flowing down the double dildo, seeping between her stretched pussy lips and infiltrating her flooding own cunt.

Justine sank onto the floor and the double dildo slid out of her and Angie's cunts. They all lay there exhausted. After a while the cum-drenched mother opened her eyes and looked around the debauched scene till her eyes met Matt's. "Tomorrow you'll be punished more severely."

"More severely?" she croaked hoarsely, incredulously.

"Today was just a warm-up." He opened a cabinet drawer and laid a nipple-stretching device, a large butt plug, two pairs of heavy cloverleaf clamps, a 4" penis gag with harness and a metal breast press on the coffee table. Justine, dreading the sight of so many implements, couldn't tear her eyes away from them. She noted that the penis gag had a plug in the base, so it must have a reservoir inside for Matt's cum, like the new one at her apartment that Janette and Angie had used on her. She was particularly fascinated with the severe-looking breast press and the nipple stretcher. She'd worn a breast press before, but it was a simple, crude wood device, not the imposing heavy metal object with nipple stretchers that she now saw. She sank back to the floor and passed out.

Next: After Justine and Angie service the men in their family, Justin uses his mother and sister.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers
12